All Comments on 'White Collar Affair Pt. 02'

by blue_mirage

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story very hot

Great story please post another soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sexy

Loved the description of Robert's cock and beautiful hard hairy chest and abs. Please get them together again. Robert loves Thomas sucking his cock!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
HOT story

I can’t wait for Robert to get to finally fuck him. They would make a nice couple.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Car fun

I loved reading this story beautifully descriptor writing

I was transported to that car the sexual images were a massive turn on

Having sucked a guy in a car it revived pleasant memories

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Excellent!

My boss was a big guy (I wanted him). I never told him I was gay but he assumed. He'd also say stuff to me on the sly. We went to NC to a conference and I had a room to myself because, the other person lived in NC. He wasn't staying in the hotel. My boss came in there talking crap to me; I was sitting on the bed, undid that zipper and went to work. He got weak in the knees and fell on the bed. I undid his khakis, pushed them down and went for broke on his cock & balls. He was moaning and talking out of his head. When he nutted he was almost screaming. I cleaned him up and helped him dress. He was done; said he'd never been with a guy or had a bj like I gave him. 1 for the boys!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Memories revived

Loved reading this seriously erotic story

Reminded me a few times I've sucked a cock in the back of someone's car. It's ao hot doing that as it feels vunerable to being caught Adds to the thrill.

ScrtCumSlut99ScrtCumSlut99about 3 years ago
Where’s the next chapter?

I’m so ready for another chapter!!

catamitecatamiteabout 2 years ago

Mmmmm and we are looking forward to you getting back to the office on Monday also. Man, I love this....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userblue_mirage@blue_mirage
I enjoy writing a lot. Most of my stories have some element that relates to my own life experience in some way. Even though it takes me a long time to write a story, I truly enjoy it. Specially reading comments and drawing inspiration from other people's experience. I love to ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES