White Collar Pt. 01: One Night of Passion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck Neal, yes, that's it!", the married woman riding him screamed in animalistic pleasure as she pumped her pussy onto his rod even more forcefully now, "Play with my fucking tits as you fuck me with that gigantic dick of yours, yes, yes, yes, yessssss!!"

Never the one to disappoint a woman, especially one as hot and needing as Elizabeth, Neal grabbed onto her breasts as hard as he could and pulled her down on top of him, her sizeable chest being mashed into his muscular body as he took charge of the fucking now, pumping his cock into her absolutely drenched pussy from below as he set a tremendous pace using his strong hips. Not forgetting her beautiful breasts though, he took one of them in a firm hand and brought the lush mammary up to his mouth, latching onto her erect nipple with soft lips and then caught it between his teeth, grazing against it lightly for a few moments before taking a painful bite on the hard nub.

"Oh god! Oh god, Neal!!", Elizabeth was now chanting into her lover's ear as she held on for dear life, feeling the arousal in her exhausted body rise with every jab of his powerful shaft inside her body and every lick of his soothing tongue on her sore sensitive nipple, making her feel so good despite the pain he initially caused, "I think I'm going to... I'm going to..."

"Say it, baby, I want to hear you say it", Neal whispered softly into her ear, leaving her poor bruised nipple to the skilful ministrations of his expert fingers, as his tongue was busy licking around her earlobe now, "You're going to..."

"Cum!!!! I'm gonna fucking cum!!!", Elizabeth screamed on top of her lungs as she felt something explode deep inside her stomach and her pussy spasmed around Neal's still pistoning cock, not even caring if the neighbours could hear her. Actually, she wanted them to hear, she wanted the whole world to hear just how good it felt to orgasm while being fucked by this charming young man who she most definitely should not be having sex with, but it only made it feel so much hotter and dirtier and kinkier and... she couldn't even think straight, but knew that something that felt so good can't possibly be wrong.

Neal held onto Elizabeth tightly throughout her powerful climax, sensing her velvety walls slide up and down his sensitive shaft as she rode out her orgasm, trying to prolong the feeling for as long as she could. When he finally felt the flow of her vaginal juices that have by now dripped all the way down his nutsack and onto the bed stem down to a trickle, and her shallow breathing slowly started to return to normal, Neal grabbed tightly onto Elizabeth's luscious asscheeks as he spun her around in the air, making the surprised woman yelp in shock before landing down on her back. Her head hit just the right spot as it landed directly on the soft pillow, and Neal was quick to follow as he laid down on top of her, guiding his still rock hard cock back into the hole it left only a few seconds ago.

Elizabeth moans again in renewed passion as the young man who's now on top of her starts rutting inside that sweet pussy anew, sensing that his own climax isn't that far-off at this point. She can't do much in the position she finds herself in, so she simply wraps her legs as tightly as possible around his pumping form, bringing him even closer to her hot sweaty body, and grabs his head with both hands as she brings his handsome face down to hers, planting another lustful soul-searching kiss on his lips. Neal can't help but feel weird in the situation he's in right now; he always thought while coming up with this devious plan, that he'll be so ashamed of fucking his best friend's sweet wife that he'll probably have to take her from behind, and actually got hard thinking about it. But now as he finds himself face to face with her in their marital bed, sharing an intimate moment as they look into each other's eyes from such a close distance that he can clearly see the love and passion in hers, kissing each other softly and tenderly like high school sweethearts just learning about the joys of making love, all the while fucking each other in crazed lust that is far greater that anything either of them has ever experienced, Neal can't help but conclude that reality in this case is even better than anything he might have dreamed of.

As Neal suddenly starts moaning and grunting into their passionate kiss, Elizabeth feels his young virile shaft starting to pulse inside her, and a few moments later flood of semen starts overflowing her tight little pussy, streams of cum leaking out of her completely filled vagina before trickling down her asscrack and staining the sheets. His hard cock continues to pump torrents of seed right into her receptive love canal, and he's groaning the entire time as he grasps to come to terms with just how good it feels to cum inside this gorgeous woman, a woman he not only cared so much about but also realized during their little escapade, actually loved with all his heart. And based on the look on her beautiful satisfied face, she enjoyed this just as much as he did, and definitely didn't mind him shooting his potent semen deep inside her unprotected pussy. As for love, he was certain she still felt the same way about him, at least for now, seeing him almost as a family member that she cared a great deal about, although that seemed a bit weird after everything they have done tonight.

As they both caught their breath, Neal rolled off Elizabeth and laid to her side, giving her one of his trademark cocky smiles:

"Well, I'm fairly certain you enjoyed that", he teased her as he brushed the loose strand of hair from the lovely woman's blushing face, kissing her on the cheek like they didn't just have the wildest sex of both their lives.

"That... was... amazing...", Elizabeth barely managed to push the words out of her mouth, still short of breath and utterly exhausted, before turning to the side and reciprocating with a peck on the charming man's cheek.

"Not 'fucking amazing'?", Neal asks with a mischievous grin, referring to the foul language she used throughout the night.

"Fuck off!", Elizabeth laughs heartily as she punches him playfully in the arm, before smiling sweetly at her much younger lover, "It was 'fucking amazing', you really know how to make a woman feel wanted and satisfied."

"First off all, I can't imagine any scenario in which you wouldn't feel wanted", he says with a sureness in his voice and eyes that makes Elizabeth blush again, "and second of all, the pleasure was all mine, I don't think you realize just how amazing you are."

"That's so sweet of you to say, Neal", she said bashfully before smiling again, simply looking at her lover's handsome face for a few long seconds that felt like eternity to both of them, as Neal desperately tried to remember every small detail of Elizabeth Burke's beautiful face before the world came crashing around them.

"Guess I should go now", he said as he straightened and pulled his clothes together, getting up from the bed that will always remain one of his fondest memories, "Don't want Peter to come home and catch me in his bedroom, that wouldn't end well."

Elizabeth's pretty face darkened slightly at the mention of her husband's name, the fight inside her on whether or not she should say something raging on, before she finally decided to speak:

"Neal, wait!"

"Is anything wrong, Liz?", Neal asked her innocently, but almost heard a 'bingo' sound go off inside his head, as he actually had a pretty good idea of what's going on.

"They know everything, Neal... FBI knows everything, and they're closing in on you. That's why Peter is working late so much these past few weeks, they are preparing to arrest you", Elizabeth spoke avoiding his gaze, nearly regretting that she said anything.

"I see... and what exactly do they know?", Neal asked although he was rather certain what it was, but needed to confirm his doubts.

"You know 'what', Neal... they know about the pictures you stashed after the fire, they know it was you who staged the fire so everyone would think they were destroyed, and they are following you for months to find out where you hid them...", she explained almost in one breath, before adding with a glimmer of hope in her voice, "I think the best thing to do would be turning yourself in..."

A wall of silence fell upon the room now, as Elizabeth wondered why she even said anything. Was it the powerful connection she felt with the younger man after the passionate night they spent together? She always cared about Neal, and couldn't help but feel the same kind of love for him as Peter did, but never even thought about divulging sensitive information her husband confided to her during private conversations until tonight. It was too late to think about that now, as the surprisingly calm young man spoke again:

"Thank you, Liz... I need just one more thing from you now", Neal said with a sudden change in his voice, sounding almost menacing now as she looked up at him, a look of alarm clearly written in her lovely blue eyes.

"Wh... what?", Elizabeth barely managed to stutter out, a shiver running down her spine as she wondered what more could he possibly ask of her.

"I know Peter hides the spare set of keys to the anklet somewhere inside this house, and you are going to tell me exactly where they are", Neal said calmly, hating himself for the way Elizabeth looked at his face, ridden of any emotions right now.

"I can't tell you that, you know that I can't! It would mean betraying my husband...", she tried to protest in vain, on the verge of crying out as she sensed her own weakness faced with such demand, but was cut short mid-sentence.

"You already betrayed your husband tonight, have you forgotten that?", Neal asked with a certain dose of cruelty in his voice, which he immediately regretted upon seeing the tears well in the poor woman's beautiful eyes. She had the look of a deer caught in the headlights, but despite feeling terrible for what he was doing, he knew the time was short and had no choice but to push further, "Unless you want Peter finding out exactly what we did here tonight, and I seriously doubt you'd like that."

Tears were now flowing freely down Elizabeth's gorgeous face, as she tried to suppress the sobs that were rising up in her throat, trying with all her might not to let the cruel young man know just how much he hurt her. Finally finding the strength to speak without bursting into tears, she stammered in the most composed manner she could manage at this moment:

"Keys are in the garage, the hole in the wall behind the lawnmower", Elizabeth said quietly before turning her face away from the vicious man standing in front of her, "Just don't leave the anklet in our house, I don't want Peter to know you were here tonight."

Few long seconds of silence passed again, both hating the situation they found themselves in, although for completely different reasons. Elizabeth hated that this young man she cared so much about, thinking that he cared about her almost as much, could hurt her in such a terrible way, and Neal hated that he actually was a man who could hurt someone so good and caring like Elizabeth in such a cruel manner.

"Thank you, Liz, and don't worry, I'll...", Neal spoke softly again in an attempt to comfort the poor broken woman, now that there was no more need to be distant and cruel, but was soon cut short.

"It's Elizabeth. Elizabeth Burke", she said almost as coldly as he did just a few minutes before, look of hatred in those usually loving eyes apparent now, "Hope I'll never have to see you again after this."

"Don't worry, you won't", Neal replied with genuine sadness in his voice as he felt something inside him break, before he quietly exited the bedroom, went downstairs and into the garage, finding the set of keys exactly where Elizabeth said they would be. As he unlocked the anklet, he decided to take the damn device with him and toss it into the river, not wanting to create any further trouble for the woman he cared so much about, yet chose to hurt in such a vicious way.

His gut had already warned him that FBI might be on his trail, but he needed to be absolutely sure before leaving his entire life behind to start somewhere else again, and he knew Elizabeth would know if something was indeed going on. And without the head start that getting rid of the anklet in a clean way provided him, there was no way he would ever be able to run away far enough before FBI caught a trail of his disappearance. He was aware Elizabeth would never betray her beloved husband unless being forced or blackmailed into it in some way, and he knew the easiest and quickest way to do it was seducing the faithful wife of his best friend into spending the night with him, even though he hated the very thought of that... at least at first.

Leaving the Burke family home to find the nearest river and get himself rid off the loathed device, Neal realized that even though he will miss all his friends in New York, as he let the greed stand between him and the life he actually craved for once again, there wasn't a shred of doubt in his mind that he'll miss one of them more than anyone else: his newfound lover, beautiful and passionate Elizabeth Burke. As a single tear trickled down his cheek at the memory of the way they separated, knowing full well that was most likely the last time they'll ever see each other, Neal Caffrey disappeared into the cold New York night.

Upstairs in her marital bedroom, Elizabeth cried in anguish as she realized how stupid she was to fall for the younger man's charm, even though she knew what kind of reputation followed him around, not only as a notorious womanizer but also expert con-artist. She always considered herself to be an intelligent woman with her feet firmly planted on the ground, which is why it made her all the more confused that she fell for a handsome face and a cocky smile. Oh, but that damn smile... Elizabeth finally understood why he had such success with ladies, she just never expected herself to be one of them. And it's not like the rest of him is all that bad either, she thought with a smirk as she felt the familiar sensations creep their way back into her body, immediately chastising herself for having such dirty thoughts even after everything that just happened.

But there's no way he was able to fake that passion, no way on earth anyone is such a good actor, right? The way he made love to her, the way he looked at her, the way he kissed her lips and caressed her body, there's no way that wasn't real, she was now more certain about that than anything else in her life. She could still feel him on every inch of her naked body as she tossed and turned in bed, trying desperately to get rid of the feelings that overwhelmed her senses, even now when he wasn't so close to her anymore. That's when the realization hit her: Neal came inside her unprotected womb, and she wasn't even on the pill now that she and Peter were trying to conceive. She could easily end up pregnant by her husband's best friend who was now also a fugitive from the law, and even though that thought made her shiver with panic when she first realized it, it also made her feel a strange naughty excitement as she was sure her husband would be none the wiser if she actually gave birth to Neal's baby instead of his. After all, Neal was family, and having his baby would be a nice memory of their friend they'll probably never get to see again, Elizabeth thought dreamily as she slowly drifted off to sleep...