All Comments on 'White Daughters in Kenya'

by JonathanT

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Ignorant bigots with little dicks....I bet you little dick rednecks wouldn't have the balls of a squirrel to say that in a "niggas" face...

leann5redleann5redover 10 years ago
ok

justrun of the mill just hope ch 2 is lote better

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
An astute submission.

Suffice it to say that this story is another tour de force in your repertoire of black African on lily white submissions. Please do continue and bring us more stories along these lines.

janice kjanice kover 10 years ago
White Daughters In Kenya

Much like all your others stories, I really enjoyed this one also, BUT, you left me hanging with too many questions on what's going to happen next. Hopefully you will have more Chapters to this story in the future and when you do, would you please let me know. This is your first story in a couple years and it's good to see you back... You are one of my most favorite writers and thanks for what you do...

Janice

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
White Daughters in Kenya

Really loved your story. Please continue so we can know what happened to the youngest daughter. Also, what happened to the father? Will the daughters tell him? Lots of ways this story can go. Keep up the good work. Thanks.

TigersmanTigersmanabout 9 years ago
Good story

I agree that this story has so much potential for further chapters. I thought your story line was good. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good story

Next chapter please, want to know if the daughters get knocked up.

topperivantopperivan3 months ago

Learn to write a climax and an ending. This was just almost a story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous