All Comments on 'White Flag'

by VictorianGirl

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Awesome

I have a friend I met here on Literotica and we dirty chat all the time sending letters or stories back and forth. We are a mature couple living in different states our relationship is somewhat similiar to what you wrote. I hope you continue. I loved the story and should you continue I wonder who will come out winning Seth or Ramsey. FABULOUS !!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Never too late.

So glad that you decided to add more to this story. I hope that your muse sets up shop and inspires you for another installment soon.

veiledpeacocksveiledpeacocksover 13 years ago
What a pleasant surprise!

After all but giving up hope you would continue, you return with this gem. I just the relationship between these two and watching it grow. Fantastic, as usual.

sprezzaturasprezzaturaover 13 years ago
Fantastic, so glad you're back!

I agree with the other commenter that I was despairing that you wouldn't write anything else for Literotica, but I'm so relieved you're back. And this is such an awesome follow up to Seth and Ramsey's story, and I'm also quite pleased that you further developed Seth's character. It's nice to see that under all the masculinity and quasi-violence, he has feelings for Ramsey and is concerned about her...even though he has an odd way of expressing it. One criticism is I'm not sure why you put this in the Mature category when it seems to me it belongs in Erotic Couplings, but no matter. I feel bad for Ramsey, seeing how this tryst can't end well, I'd assume, but she knew what she was getting in to from the start. Bravo on this story, and I look forward to the next installment. :)

DawnzoDawnzoover 13 years ago
More Seth and Ramsay!!!

Seth is smoking hot!! I love his and Ramsays interactions they are hot as hell!Please write some more

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I'm in love

seth the hottest guy ever.I love you,I love your story.thank you for bringing us this story !

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Glad you're still wriring

I'm so happy you continued the story! You always write the best stories

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Some of the Best I've Ever Read

VictorianGirl, it isn't just the sex, it's the quality of the writing and your obvious intelligence that makes your stuff so hot. I just found these stories and if you decide to continue them I will lavish you with praise. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please continue this story. I need to see how this affair would end, be it happy or bad. Kind a hope for a happy ending even if it seems impossible.....

KandiikissesKandiikissesalmost 13 years ago
Love it

I love it, no other way to say it, simply everything ive been looking for since i joined. Keep writing your amazing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Amazing

I would like to first start out by saying that never before have I loved a story so much that I have left a comment. This story is simply AMAZING. I agree with the other comments- it's not just about the hot sex, it's the quality of the story and the intriguing plot. PLEASE keep writing! I'd love to know the end, but if there isn't one yet, keep writing and we'll be here to support you :)

GirlintheMoonGirlintheMoonover 12 years ago
Unbelievably Good

I agree with what everyone has said about how fantastic this story is and how badly I want you to write more! I just want to read this over and over again. Thank you for sharing, and I really hope you'll add more. Off to read your others... :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Speechless...

Please put all of us out of our misery and finish this incredible story, your writing is amazing and by far some of the best on Lit. I love this story, the characters and your rare ability to create such a realistically written story. Thankyou, and please, we need to hear from you soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Please write an ending--you're one of the best writers.

Reanna2003Reanna2003over 12 years ago
i agree, totally love ramsay and seth!!

More please!!

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxabout 12 years ago
Only three words

OOOOOOOOOOOH MEIN GOTT!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I love this story. Wish I could get me a Seth though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
best

Best installment yet

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Damn. Like Damn. That's all I have to say, Damn.

chilleywilleychilleywilleyabout 8 years ago
Great!

Hid in Mature category? Must have hit the wrong key. Sad you're no longer active

Chilley

lowkeyonelowkeyoneover 7 years ago
WOW

Another fantastic chapter. Did anybody tell you how talented you are. THANK YOU.

ChaeEunChaeEunalmost 7 years ago
Love it!

Next chap pleaseeeeeeee

Hiker66BikerHiker66Bikerabout 3 years ago
Well written, concise and erotic short story

Well worth a read. Not too long. A well deserved 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please continue this story I love it hope it you do more

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hey VictorianGirl could you please please continue Ramsey and seths story I know it’s a total of erotica thing, but their love story is what Drew me to your page

Thank you 🙏

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous