White Freshman, Black Coeds Ch. 03

Story Info
The girls make their proposition.
3.9k words
4.5
14.1k
26

Part 3 of the 25 part series

Updated 03/24/2024
Created 02/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sunday 2PM, just 2 days after my magnificent experience with Keisha, my store manager called.

"Hey Mark, it's Brian at the store. I just got off the phone with Candace [lastname], that house on Forest you deliver to every Friday? They found your driver's license on the front porch, thought you probably dropped it the other night."

"Oh thanks, I guess I'll have to go over there and pick it up." I didn't work Sundays, using that day to do homework and prep for classes for the next week.

"She wanted your number, but I told her I couldn't do that, so I got hers from the Caller ID. It's 555-1234. Got it? Okay, see you tomorrow afternoon then. And be careful with your wallet, some areas are a bit sketchy."

"Okay, thanks boss, sorry for the trouble. See you tomorrow." Now I know I didn't have my wallet out that night, but I checked just in case, and sure enough, my license was still there. So what is Candace up to now? Not one to turn down an opportunity to see her or Keisha and maybe get teased by them again, I called.

"Hey Candace, it's Mark. My boss said you called about my driver's license, but um, I still have it right here, so what did you really want?"

"Yeah Mark, I'm really sorry about bothering your boss like that, but Keisha and I really wanted to see you today and I didn't know how to reach you.... So do you have time to maybe come over?"

"Like now, or.....later?"

"Now would be good if you're not too busy?"

"Okay, I can be there in 30 minutes."

"Oh great! We'll see you then!"

I took a quick shower, changed into some clothes that weren't too dirty (being sure to wear boxers again), and put on some cologne. Was about to step out the door when I remembered that my roommate had offered me a condom once, "just in case you get lucky," which I didn't take because I thought the odds were low, but now..... Where did he keep those things? Jake was white also, and the same age as me, a freshman. He grew up in Grand Rapids, and to hear him tell it, was a bit of a ladies' man. I don't know if I believed all the stories he told, but if only a tenth of them were true then he had way more experience I had. I found the condoms and stuck one in my back left pocket. Only one? Better take two in case I get really lucky! I'll pay Jake for them later.

Keisha opens the door and ushers me inside. The girls aren't dressed modestly today, so I suspect something is up (and my dick is starting to get "up"). Keisha has on what I guess is a tube top, just like a band of material going around her breasts and back, no straps. Her boobs are covered on the bottom, with the bottom edge of the material somehow managing to lie flat on her stomach under them (must be some really stretchy stuff!). It encases and defines her breasts magically, with plenty of cleavage showing up top, and leaving her midriff bare. She has on matching shorts of the same material and color, kind of an orange/salmon color. I guess they're called booty shorts, and they're doing a great job of isolating and defining the two globes of her butt, which I hadn't given her enough credit for the other day, because it looks like a perfect, solid peach.

Candace was wearing a kind of light pink camisole I guess, with spaghetti straps, cut short so the material hung straight down off the front of her firm breasts, with no bra underneath, and her nipples quite visible through the satiny material. The cami only went a few inches lower than the bottoms of her breasts, leaving her midriff bare also. Below that she was wearing Wayne State shorts, those satiny ones I think of as PE shorts from high school. On any other girl they would've just hung down and not revealed much, but on Candace they were nearly as tight as Keisha's booty shorts. All 'dat ass' in the back pulled the material from the front up from the bottom and around the sides, leaving it tightly stretched across the fronts of her thighs, pretty much giving her a camel-toe.

In the back, ohmygod! Wayne State's colors are green and gold, so the shorts were like a watermelon green, but not the oblong watermelons that are light green with yellowish stripes, but the round ones that are a darker green. The trim and waistband were gold. It was an appropriate color for Candace, because the shiny, stretched material made her butt look almost exactly like two watermelons squooshed together. It was glorious to look at.

But back to the story. The girls had rented Batman Begins from Blockbuster, and would I like to watch it with them? Oh, and how about a beer, if you want? I'd drank a few beers in HS, but it wasn't something I did a lot, and had never been drunk. But I didn't want to look like (more of) a dork, so I said, "Sure, that'd be great." (Remember, these girls are 21, maybe almost 22, and have been on campus going to frat parties or whatever for 3 whole years, while I just literally turned 18 in July, and it's now only late September.)

The girls put me in the middle of the couch, then settled in on either side, right up against me, shoulders, torsos, and legs touching. We all had beers and Keisha started the movie. Lots of discussion about the movie about to play, how it was the new Dark Knight or whatever, and everyone was anticipating it, but none of us saw it at the theater because it was so expensive.

"Shoot," Keisha says, "I meant to make popcorn," and she jumps up to do that. "Don't pause it, I'll just listen from in here."

No sooner was she gone than Candace whispers in my left ear, "I'm jealous, Mark! Keisha told me you showed it to her, and I missed it!" Here's the 'caught' I'd been worried about. But then, Keisha had said she was going to tell Candace, so....

"Yeah, I'm sorry, Candace, things just kind of got out of hand the other day."

"Oh, I think things were well IN hand: your hand on your cock, and her hand rubbin her pussy." I had to laugh at her play on words, which made her laugh and snuggle closer to me, pulling her feet up on the couch, tucking them to the left and behind her thighs. "Take it out for me, baby?" I started to protest that Keisha would be back soon and there wasn't much time, but Candace said, "She's seen it already, it'll be okay if she sees it again. Pull it out through your fly and see how long it takes her to notice!"

I hear the popcorn just beginning to pop and figure there's time, so I unzip my jeans, reach in, and try to fish it out through the opening in the boxers. Which is difficult because he's almost at full mast now, and I have to be careful of the zipper when bringing it out. But I get it out, and after letting go (the popcorn is popping at full speed now), Candace gasps in a low voice, "Oh my gosh, it's just like she said, it's incredible! When I saw it through your pants the other day when I teased you, I had no idea...."

Just then Keisha came in with the popcorn in a bowl, eyes fixed on the opening scene of the movie. But as she turned to look at the couch before settling in, she said, "Woah!" Candace giggled and I felt embarrassed again, but Keisha defused the situation by asking, "How did that thing get loose?!" We all laughed, and Keisha snuggled up to me the same way Candace was, her long, bare chocolate legs against my right leg, her left arm draping over the couch behind me. Which angled her toward me so that her massive left boob was squished into my right arm and chest. I didn't know yet what game these girls were playing, but I was enjoying it so far!

"Mark, I was going to put this bowl in your lap so we could all reach the popcorn, but now I'm not sure I should. Or maybe I should so we can watch the movie, because Candace over there seems hypnotized by your penis. So here..." And with that she set the bowl right on top of my dick, covering it completely.

Candace let out a little, "Awww....," but Keisha said, "We paid $2 to rent this movie, so we don't need that distraction." The bowl was Tupperware, the white, kind of translucent kind. And to be honest, the warmth of the popcorn through it felt kind of good on my dick. Not to mention that every time one of the girls dug in for popcorn, 1) it was like they were reaching for my dick, an observation I'm sure wasn't lost on either of them, and 2) the jiggling of the bowl and the downward pressure felt kind of good. So we sat through the first half-hour of Batman with the girls grabbing just little handfuls of popcorn, knowing what each movement of the bowl was doing to my cock, and me hardly eating any at all because I wanted the game to last longer. I'm sure they figured that out.

Finally, with all the popcorn gone, and none of us having really paid attention to the first 30 minutes of the movie, Keisha turned it off and put on VH1 for some music videos. Then Candace spoke up, "Mark, I hope you don't think we're silly and just cock teases, but we really like you, both of us do, and we can tell you're a really nice guy and that you're respectful toward women, unlike some of the guys out there." An eye-roll and flip of her head to indicate the guys 'out there.' "So we wanted to kind of give you something before we asked what we brought you here to ask. That's why I put on that show for you the other Friday, and why Keisha and I staged that thing last Friday, so she could have a chance to be alone with you too." Pause, then, "She got a little carried away with herself though, didn't you, K?"

"I did, I did. I'm sorry, Cand, but you know I'm a sucker for a big dick, and when I saw it through his pants, and I mean really SAW it, I just couldn't help myself!"

"It's alright, sis, no harm done, and you didn't scare Mark off. Far from it, I guess, since he dropped everything to come be with us today."

Giggles from both, then Keisha, "You played that well, girl, getting his dick out so we could kind of play with it without actually touching it. High five!" And the girls high-fived behind my back.

"Well this has been fun, ladies, and you're both so sexy in your skimpy clothes and I love being sandwiched between you like this with you smelling so good and feeling so soft, even if you don't want to touch me, but um, where is this going? Am I just your little playtoy, a guy to be teased to frustration?"

Candace grabbed my left leg with both hands (uncomfortably close to my cock, which almost thankfully is still covered by the bowl in my lap, though it's empty now and the pink outline of my still-hard member can be seen through the somewhat-translucent bowl (and I think the girls have been sneaking peeks). "Oh no, Mark! We're going to give you more, you'll see, but we have a delicate question to ask, a proposition that I don't know if most guys would go for, so we've been getting to know you, and even testing you a little, and we think you'll be perfect for us."

Keisha, ever forward, jumped in, "Mark, our boyfriends have been leaving us unfulfilled in bed, and we're hoping you can fill that gap. Do you eat pussy?" I'm looking at Keisha (and her tits) but out of the corner of my eye I thought I saw Candace roll her eyes and tilt her head as if to say, "Did you have to be so blunt about it?", but Keisha gave her a shrug and look back that said, "What? I want to know!"

This was quite embarrassing for me. Imagine yourself when you were still a virgin, you'd never seen or touched a vagina before, then being asked by a girl if you've ever performed cunnilingus before. AND you're sitting between two smokin' hot half-dressed babes cuddled up against you, AND the implication is that they want you to eat THEIR pussies. I was speechless, literally. I couldn't make sense of what was happening.

Candace saw my distress (she seems to be very perceptive) and began rubbing my left shoulder in a "There, there, it'll be alright" kind of way.

Keisha again, getting a little spun up, "Did you know that most black men won't go down on their girls, even their wives, but boy they sure expect you to suck their dicks! How is that even fair? They just want you to suck it, get it hard and wet, maybe finger you a little bit, then expect you to lay on your back while they finish off inside you!" More than I wanted to know, but okaaay.

Candace, more subdued, "Yeah, our guys won't do that to us, even though we tell them how important it is to us. They grew up here in Detroit, knew each other in high school, and it's just part of their culture. 'Real men don't do that,' or some BS. It's so frustrating!"

"Well why don't you girls find new boyfriends who appreciate you more, who'll reciprocate orally, who'll treat you as sexual equals?"

"See, K, I told you he'd get it, he'd understand that women should be just as satisfied in bed as men."

Keisha, "Well Mark-sweety, it's complicated. Candace and I met Derek and Marcus at the beginning of our sophomore year, at a fraternity/sorority soiree thing. A BLACK fraternity/sorority soiree, mind you, and there are certain social pressures in that kind of black society that dictate that we're supposed to be the homecoming queens on the arms of the big football stars, graduate college together, live a rich, fancy life, make babies that we'll send to better schools than this one, who'll reach even higher social heights, etc, etc."

Candace, "Wow, K, you nailed that." Then to me, "I was raised in Detroit "black high society", if you will. Cotillions, coming outs, fancy tuxedo-and-gown events where all the big wigs and wannabes try to out-impress each other. My dad is a doctor, and my mom is a socialite, and their dream for their baby girl is that she marries a doctor or lawyer, but they'd settle for a football star, and carry on the vapid 'society' life they grew up in, and that their parents grew up in, all the way back to Booker T. Washington or somebody I guess. Keisha didn't quite grow up in those same circles, but her parents are just as socially-ambitious for her as mine are."

"But it's 2005, it's not the 1950s anymore, surely you don't have to still be bound by all that tradition?"

Keisha, "Oh we do: my parents have met Marcus's parents, and C's parents have met Derek's parents, and heck, they're already planning our weddings for next summer! 'Announcing Mr. Big Football Player and his dutiful wife, Mrs. Big Football Player,' ughh!!"

I was starting to get steamed that my girls felt trapped in this situation that seemd so easy to get out of. "But these guys are playing at Wayne State, and I don't know much about football, but I don't think Wayne State is a big football powerhouse that the NFL is drafting from! They'll be, what, insurance salesmen when they leave here? What will mummy and daddy think of that?"

Candace, "You'd think that, but Marcus and Derek are actually quite good, and there have been feelers from some of the NFL scouts. Nothing promised yet, but even if that doesn't pan out, Marcus is studying pre-law, and Derek is pre-med, and they're both actually quite smart, not typical 'dumb football players.' So yeah, our parents see 'success' either way that goes."

Keisha adds on, "And we love them, we really do. They're nice guys, they've never hit us or anything like that, and the four of us do everything together, we have a lot of fun."

Candace, "It's just this one thing: they won't lick our vaginas, even after we've literally begged them for two years. And that's where you come in, actually."

Keisha again, "I said we do everything together, well we do, we're all that close, and pretty sexually uninhibited. The guys are at an away game, got on the bus this morning, and won't be back till tomorrow. So this morning they're like, 'Hey baby, can you take care of me before I go?', so we're like, 'Sure, come on over."

Candace picks up, "They get here and it's like they expected us to be on our knees waiting to suck them off, and we're like, 'Let's get in bed and you can give it to me and we can BOTH feel good.'

Keisha continues, "But they're like, 'Naw, we don't have time for all that, could you just do that for us, you know, relieve our stress before we go?'"

Candace, "So I'm like, 'Well let's 69, I'd love to feel your tongue on me while I'm sucking your dick.'"

Keisha, in a deep mimicking voice, "But they're all, 'C'mon, baby, you know we don't do that, I'm sorry, but....', waving their dicks at us right here on this couch."

"Wow, so that's what happened, you sucked them off and then they just left?"

Candace, "Yes, sitting right here on this couch. They basically screwed our mouths, blew their loads, then with hardly a kiss and a hug, were out the door. I guess they thought they were doing us a favor or something, letting us 'take care of them so they wouldn't seek out some slut on the road. Urrrr!"

Keisha to me, "So baby, we'd been thinking about this for a while, probably from the second time we met you, wondering how or if we could ask you if you'd lick our pussies once in a while, with no reciprocation and no intercourse, and if you might agree to that. We know it's a crazy thing to ask, but that's how desperate we are. That's what the teasing was about, seeing if you'd be interested in us, if you even liked black girls. And then this morning was the last straw; after they left we both said, "Let's call Mark right now!""

I'm sitting there thinking, empty popcorn bowl squashing my now-flaccid dick, trying to think of what to say, or what to ask, what the rules might be, what I might get out of this, could I even be a man-whore for these two beautiful girls. And why couldn't I just have my own girlfriend where we could please each other and it not have to be this complicated? What would the boyfriends think or do if they found out? And a million other things.

Candace in a gentle voice, left hand still on my thigh, right hand still kind of rubbing my shoulder, "We know it's a lot to ask, Mark, and we know it's really weird. But we really are that desperate, which is why we've come to this point."

Keisha, "And just so you know, because you've likely already thought of it, we've tried doing it to each other, but we've found that we're not really into girls. I mean, it's good on the receiving end, but for the giver it's kind of a chore, not something we really want to do, ya know?"

Candace again, "So we thought it would be much better if we could find a guy, a nice guy, who would enjoy doing it, and maybe we could all get something out of it. You could play with yourself while you're doing it, that would be good for you, wouldn't it?"

"It would yes, that would be fun." As I'm still imagining these two hotties 69'ing, which is causing the popcorn bowl to start slowly rising.

Keisha, "And the no touching or "other" activities thing is because we really do love our guys and don't want to 'cheat' on them, but damn it, if they're not willing to do that for us, and we can get just that from someone else, it sort of seems okay. Doesn't it?"

I just nod, now knowing what these girls want from me, and anxious to do it (for my own selfish reasons as much as to please them), but terrified that I've never done it before, and never even touched one before, let alone know what to do with one!

I think Candace deciphers all this on my face, because she says, "It's alright, baby, we know you don't have a lot of experience with girls, but that's okay, we'll all learn together. This getting-to-know-you phase was actually planned to take longer, and like K said the other day, we were really going to hook you up with some of the sorority sisters and let them sort of teach you And we'll still do that, but after this morning's cum-and-go we both just got so angry that we decided to ask you now. I hope you understand."

More nodding from me, then Candace again, "Don't worry, we'll teach you, and we won't laugh at you or anything like that. Because really, ANY tongue on a girl's clit doing ANYthing feels better than just your hand. Same for a guy, right? If a girl puts your penis in her mouth and is trying to please you, you wouldn't belittle her, would you?" Shake of my head.

12