White Freshman, Black Coeds Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So don't worry, I promise you it will feel good for us, and if we can guide you in a way that makes it great for us, then that'll be a skill you can use on the other ladies you'll meet here." Nodding, smiling, almost crying at the tenderness Candace has exhibited. And my dick is completely flaccid now, because this doesn't feel sexual anymore, I'm just taking in everything these ladies have said to me, trying to understand why they feel like this is their only way out, and how I can help them.

"Deal?" Candace is holding out her hand. I reach over and shake it, "Deal."

Keisha offers her hand and I shake it too, looking into her face and seeing a look that seems to be pride in me, compassion, thanks, and maybe a bit of lust?

"Well let's get started then," Candace says as she stands up with her back to me and shimmies out of her WSU shorts (no panties), freeing her glorious buttocks from its confinement.

Keisha clears her throat to break the spell I'm in staring at Candace's ass, getting me to look over at her just as she's lifting the tube top up over her breasts and head. I'll leave it to the reader to imagine what that process looked like, and what a commotion it caused on her chest and in my lap.

12