White Freshman, Black Coeds Ch. 10

Story Info
Mark & Nia touching, being touched; a down payment from Rita.
5.8k words
4.69
5.7k
10

Part 10 of the 25 part series

Updated 03/24/2024
Created 02/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you've just joined the series here, know that it's a slow burn, more Romance than Porn.

And I'm trying to keep it somewhat realistic, things that *might* have happened to a shy 18yo guy as he matures sexually, but admittedly in a hyper-sexual environment.

"Rise and shine, young people!" The room fills with blinding light as Rita opens the heavy shades.

I disengage my right hand from Nia's breast to shield my eyes, my left arm an agony of pins and needles, still beneath her head. We don't seem to have moved during the night. Nia protests, pulls the sheet over her face, and snuggles back into me, reminding me where my dick had spent the night.

"Come on, we still have new things to learn!"

As enticing as that sounds, I personally wouldn't mind staying just like this with Nia (my numb arm notwithstanding), and the way she's melted into me, putting my hand back on her breast and gently grinding her butt against my manhood, tells me she agrees.

Suddenly the sheet is ripped off us, and Rita has grabbed Nia's hand, coaxing her up and off the bed. Nia instinctively stretches, probably not meaning it to be sensual, but with arms over her head, arched back into a shallow, graceful 'C' shape, and up on tippy-toes, tensing and stretching every muscle from forearms to calves, she looks absolutely divine.

And decadently delicious. Side-on to me facing the nightstand, her breasts have stretched up and over her chest, making them flatter yet larger-looking. And her bottom, the pivot point between torso and legs, has been smooshed together from top and bottom, forming a carnal hemisphere that begs to be worshipped with hands and tongue.

"Off to the bathroom with you, Nia. Close the door and take care of your morning ritual. Make yourself fresh and inviting for your lover, because you know what's coming next!"

I've sat up by now, and Nia bends to kiss me before bounding off to the bathroom. Did Rita's gaze just linger on Nia's bum a bit too long?

"Mark, as part of my research I need to collect both qualitative and quantitative data. You've seen me writing down my qualitative observations of you two, but there are more-specific parameters I collect also."

This clinical talk has allowed my penis to mostly deflate from its previous semi-turgid state, so now as I'm sitting on the edge of the bed, he's hanging straight down, still pudgy, but not stiff at all.

"So what I'd like to do is time something [there's a stopwatch in her right hand somehow], but I can't pre-explain it much or it'll skew the results."

Then, spoken very quickly, "Please masturbate while looking at my breasts."

Rita clicks the stopwatch, sets it on the nightstand, and pulls her nightgown down over her breasts!

"Let go when you think it'll support itself, and I'll stop the time."

In the interest of science I do it of course, while ogling Rita's breasts. They're dark, as she is, the areolae and nipples charcoal colored, and shiny. Her nipples rise in time with my boner, and before long I stop, while Rita glances at the stopwatch.

"Thirty-five seconds, thank you." She jots that in her notebook as I sit transfixed by her firm, globular breasts, noting how they sway only slightly as she writes. Then she does something I didn't expect and leans over to place her hands on my knees. This put her torso at about a 30-degree angle from vertical, her breasts now dangling some, and has her looking up into my face.

"Mark, I saw what you did in the shower last night with Nia when you placed your penis in the crevice of her bottom." I start to get embarrassed; Did I go too far? "That was okay, it was a natural impulse, and it showed Nia how you desired her. And it felt good, didn't it?"

A nod and smile from me, as I remembered what it felt like. As my dick remembered what it felt like.

"Would you like to do that with me?"

Oh God, there's the conflict again. Of course I want to do that with you, but what about my feelings for Nia?

Rita, ever insightful, "It wouldn't be cheating, Mark. You've already done that with her, and I'd never take from you the opportunity to do something first with her before you do it with others. I just thought you might like to compare. Nia is a beautiful girl, so petite and tiny, while I'm a more voluptuous woman with more flesh in certain places. Neither is better or worse, I just thought while we had this time together I could expand your horizons. But only if you want to, of course."

"I do, Rita. How would we...?"

Rita stood, turned her back to me, and hiked her gown above her hips. WOW, she was right that she did have more flesh in certain places, and that was certainly one of them. Like the rest of her, her butt was nearly black, and looked firm despite its size. She had a thong on, which quickly dove into the crack near the top, leaving nothing to the imagination.

Turning at the waist to look at my penis (and finding me stroking it), she said, "You've developed a good bit of pre-cum like we talked about yesterday. Stand behind me, and like you did with Nia last night, squat and come in from the bottom, slowly shoving up until you're standing straight."

Wow, is this really about to happen? Even my dick, fat as it is, could get lost in there. But of course, I do as she instructs, and as the head touches her skin she pulls both cheeks out with her hands, letting me see all the way into the crack of her butt. But more importantly, allowing my dick to fully bury itself in there.

Due to our anatomies I don't think the head of my dick was in any danger of touching her anus, but it must've been closed. And as I got it in there, Rita released the globes of her ass, now pushing them in, keeping my shaft trapped inside as I began to push up.

"Slooooowly....", as she adjusted herself around me, making sure I'm buried all the way in that tight, warm tunnel.

The pre-lube is enough to keep it from being painful for me, yet not enough to overcome all friction, so my dick slides up between her cheeks in fits and starts. Now grabbing the sensitive skin, now releasing. Rita helps by what I can only describe as massaging my dick with her ass as it makes its inexorable journey. Alternately clenching and releasing, and magically, somehow tugging/forcing it up with a rippling-upward clenching of her butt cheeks.

By the time I got to the top (her long legs and high waist letting just the head peek out), I was close to orgasm. In fact, another trip or two like that I think would've done it for me.

"Does that feel good, Mark?" With a vice-like squeeze at the end.

"Ohmygoshyes, Rita! You're right, it feels totally different." I gaze down at the head of my pink dick trapped in the black hole of her bulbous ass, now firm against my abdomen.

"I'm not trying to take away from what you experienced, and will experience with Nia, but--" here she takes my hands and plants them on her still-naked breasts, "I did want to give you another experience, another data point, just something else in your sexual catalog."

Oh my God...this woman feels incredible! To my dick, my hands, my stomach, and my chest, now pressed against her back.

"That's good, Mark, just stay still, just feel me, experience me."

I do, oh I do! But all the while scared that Nia might come out and catch us like this.

"Now pump just a little, Mark, a tiny bit, up and down, and squeeze my breasts, just a little."

I do, and she feels more incredible than before: the firmness, then the yielding, that's what I'm finding I so like. Plus the smells of her, though I try not to be too close to her head, just focusing on the feelings in my groin and hands.

"Mark, do you know what anal sex is?"

"N-no, ma'am, I don't think I do..."

"Tell me what you do know about it."

"Well, isn't that what gay guys do, I mean I've heard of them 'butt-fucking' each other, I guess because there's no vagina involved?"

"That's certainly true, but did you know that men and women sometimes enjoy it too?"

Get outta here, Rita! How could a woman enjoy having this in there?? And when I'd rather put it in her vagina where it belongs anyway!

"You don't believe me, but it's true." Even without seeing me she can judge my reactions.

"Men enjoy it because it's tighter, and a different sensation. And many women will at least try it, to do a new thing for their lover, but some women find they actually enjoy it. Maybe not as much as vaginal sex, but as an addition to. And some women actually prefer it."

"Get out of here!" I now actually verbalize. And all this talk of anal sex, though I don't yet know what it even feels like, forces me to stop moving my cock, though my hands continue their palpations of Rita's breasts. I want to feel and pinch her nipples, but she didn't give me permission to do that.

"I'm one of those women, Mark, and I'd like to make a deal with you. Consider this--" as she rapidly pumps my dick with her butt cheeks, "a down payment."

Close as I was, that flurry of contractions around my dick made me gasp.

"Your education will naturally lead to anal sex, which is really the only thing left after vaginal in how a man and woman can couple with each other. When that time comes for you, and you'll know when you're ready, I'd like to be your first."

I'd expected Rita to end with an "okay?" or a "deal?", but I think she did that on purpose, knowing that would make it too easy for me to simply agree with her. She wanted me to consider it, accept it, own it if I did agree. She was silent while I pondered.

I'd already been thinking ahead to vaginal intercourse, and would my penis even fit inside a girl. Based on Keisha's reaction and what she'd said, and though I hadn't really seen Nia's yet, she was such a petite girl that I was having trouble believing it would even accommodate me. So thinking that, and that girls' buttholes must be at least as tight as I knew mine to be, how could I ever expect to ask a girl like Nia or Keisha to even try that with me?

But here was a lady, a full-grown lady, who claimed to like it, and specifically wanted to be my first. Knowing full well the size of it. I saw no other way around it and said, "I'll ask you first, Rita. I promise."

With more display of affection and non-clinical interest than she'd evinced so far, Nia placed her hands over mine on her breasts, ground her butt into me a little, and looking back and up at me said, "Thank you, Mark."

Then she quickly disentangled herself from me and was all business again, re-fitting her night gown and putting on a thick robe.

"I called for room service, so help yourself," indicating the pastries, donuts, fruits, and juices on the dresser.

I dug in, actually famished, and had a mouthful of Danish when Nia came over to me unnoticed and kissed me on the cheek, putting her hand on my bare back as she did. Thankfully Mister Willy had gone down from before. She must've done her hair because it was curly and poofy again, and she looked so sweet standing there wrapped in a towel, it knotted just over her breasts and ending just beyond her bottom. She seemed fully-awake now, excited, animated as she thanked Rita and me for last night, and other more mundane things.

"Mark, you're next," and I headed off to the bathroom, grabbing a glazed donut as I went.

As I was alone in the bathroom I wondered what Rita was talking about, or doing to, Nia out there. After all, hadn't she taken advantage of being alone with me to make her proposition? And she had stared at Nia's bum with not a strictly-clinical eye, I was now convinced of that. Was she timing Nia to... 'arousal' as she'd done me? But how would you quantify that for a woman?

I tried to put all that out of my mind as I got in the shower, figuring I'd better wash down there at least since he'd spent all night encased in Nia's butt; there might've been some sweating. I made sure to soap well around my balls and groin, as well as under my arms. I didn't wash my hair because I didn't want it to be wet for what was coming next, and I'd just washed it last night.

When I came out, towel around my waist, I found Rita sitting at the desk writing in her notebook, Nia in the armchair in the corner of the room, the little table holding her food and drink as she chattered to Rita about some upcoming thing at the sorority. I grabbed a banana and a chocolate milk, and joined Nia by sitting on the far edge of Rita's bed.

Nia trailed off with Rita and engaged me in conversation. I asked her how sororities worked, which she knew a lot about because her mom had gone to WSU and had pledged Zeta Phi. I envied Nia so much in that moment because she had her mother to help her get into and figure out college, while I knew no one who'd gone before.

"Alright, back on the bed and let's get to really know each other's genitals."

Nia was up in a flash, nearly knocking over the little table as she ran around the bed, past Rita in her rolling chair, literally jumping into our bed. Flat on her back near the edge, towel still wrapped around.

"Mark, I think you've kindled something in this girl! Go join her on her other side, propped on your elbow again."

I do and I'm staring down into the beaming face of my Nia, which is radiating so much joy, so much expectation, so much caring, that it makes my heart hurt. And she smells fantastic, something different from last night.

"So as before, the man should heighten his woman's arousal first. And you never want to just 'dive right in', but rather start with looks, then words, then kisses, then skin, then breasts, and finally, that most-important place, her womanhood. I think you two have the 'looks' down, so Mark, begin from there."

I tell Nia how beautiful she is, how lucky I feel to have met her, how she makes me feel inside, then bend down for a light brush of her lips with mine, then quickly over her chin, nuzzling into the far side of her neck. Using lips, tongue, teeth, I gently bore into the crook of her neck where her shoulder joins. I do this knowing that my own neck is across hers, trapping her, forcing her to turn her head to the right in order to breathe, opening up more space below for me to work.

After just a minute of that I go back to her lips, which she meets hungrily, more urgent, more passionate than I myself am administering my kisses. As she mashes her mouth to mine, seeking my lips and beyond with her tongue, I use my right hand to undo the knot at the top of her towel, then just tease it slightly open, leaving her breasts covered, but the space between bare.

Bare and open to my gaze as I lean back to look down at her, studying her body. I flare the towel out from her cleavage to reveal her stomach, then push it all the way off her hips, revealing a thin 'landing strip.' An enticing beacon, a path to that glorious place below, yet to be revealed to me. (Her legs are demurely together.)

Going back to her lips, where she readily engages with mine again, I begin to lightly touch her skin at the neck, just lightly dragging my fingertips across. Back and forth across her upper chest until I reach the towel, then into the gap between, down between her breasts, even teasing her as I let my fingers slip under the flap over her far breast, just until I start to feel the rise, the womanly softness, then withdrawing.

I continue to draw lazy S's below her breasts, to the limits of the angled towel edges, feeling her panting in her abdomen, until I'm nearly to her navel. But there I've reached the limit of where this hand position feels natural, so I turn my hand 90 degrees and continue downward, side to side again, now unencumbered by the towel at all, so I'm able to reach around her sides, squeezing there before returning with a light stroke to the other side.

One pass finally met her belly button, which I spent some time exploring before moving on. Below that, as my trips to her sides began to feel the curve of her rump, I dug deeper there, taking as much of a handful as I could before squeezing determinedly, passionately, not just idly as before on her sides. Nia moaned fervidly into my mouth each time.

When one of my zig-zags first touched her pubic hair I was electrified, being the first I'd ever touched. I guess I knew that it would be kinky, while the hair on her head was soft and curly from being relaxed or something, but I found its texture delightful, soft and yet springy. As I played there just at the top for several moments, Nia began to spread her legs slightly.

But knowing what I wanted, having mapped this all out in my mind beforehand, I gently pushed her right leg in with my own, forcing them closed again. That elicited an exasperated noise from Nia, but I relished in the thought of teasing her at this point, building the excitement.

I walked my fingers down the curly hairs of her landing strip, until they felt the rise of her mons. Here again Nia tried to spread her legs, but I pushed back, which forced her legs, still together, to the edge of the bed, with no more spreading to be had unless she was willing to drop the left one off the bed.

From her mons I moved out to the tops of her thighs, eliciting another frustrated sound from Nia, I guess because I was moving away, and not toward, where she wanted my hand to be. But like yesterday's exercise in touching here, I took my time, fingers and now nails lightly dragging across her tender upper thighs, down into the valley between to where they met, then maddeningly back out and down, away from that burning place where she seemed to desperately want relief.

But finally, our lips still locked, my left hand having pulled the towel off her right breast and now lightly rolling its nipple between thumb and forefinger (I so love that spongey feel), I give her what she wanted. I pull my legs back some, and her right leg tracks along as if spring-loaded, giving me slight access to the space between.

Starting back at her belly button, I pushed two fingers down her lower stomach rather firmly, hitting her pubic hair but continuing the inexorable descent to the rise of her mons, then to its top, then finally over, and onto that pleasure nub that I know what looks like from Candace, but have never actually touched.

Nia reacts as I'd hoped she would: throwing her head back, breaking our kiss, her left arm flung over my upper back, pulling me down and into her chest and neck, her hips rising into my two fingers, giving two sharp bucks, but then freezing. All the while, the most sensual, erotic, licentious moan/cry/wail came from deep within her, escaping near my ear, making me ecstatic with joy and confidence and love that I was able to do this to her. For her.

I just held her like that, but moved my mouth to her left nipple, which caused her to buck once more against my hand, but then resume the stiffness of her orgasm, moaning and softly crying out the whole time.

When I felt her finally un-tense and start to relax beneath me, while keeping my hand there on the center of her universe I pulled back to look into her face, to absorb this moment, to remember what she looked like when I'd done this for her. Like Candace, there was the all-encompassing bliss, the dreaminess, the satisfaction, the contentedness.

But unlike Candace, who after all was an 'experienced' young woman, my Nia was a virgin, and while I'd done this for her through her swimsuit last night, I think the feel of my actual fingers on her clitoris had made it so much more intense for her. More intense for her because it was with me, and more intense than was Candace's response to Keisha's fingers, because she'd felt that before.

12