White Freshman, Black Coeds Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was new to Nia, and new to me, and I think that 'first time' feeling was what made it so powerful for both of us. I had to break away from that tender gaze I felt I might lose myself in, so I lay may left cheek between her breasts and looked down the length of her stomach to where my two fingers still rested lightly on her clitoris.

And now, curious to feel it, to really touch it, to know it, I let my first two fingers separate over it, sliding down both sides until it was up between my fingers, the pads of which were now enfolded in the slippery wetness of the upper part of her vagina. Nia bucked and moaned at that, and I took pleasure in feeling her body do that beneath me.

Very lightly rubbing my fingers together and alternately up and down, I felt the slipperiness and softness of her clitoris. All this touching of course was making Nia jump and twitch in response, and I enjoyed the sight of her abs clenching each time I tweaked it.

But sensing that it was a bit too much for her, like the tip of my penis is after I've come, I slowed down and just applied light pressure, on and off slowly, to her clit. She still had her right arm wrapped around my upper back pulling me in tight, her left hand softly running through my hair (which I realized must be as new to her as black girl hair was to me).

In this embrace we rested, maybe even dozed, Rita allowing us time to process, to decompress, to remember. And as I lay there I marveled at how quickly Nia had orgasmed. After all, I had hardly only just touched her spot, so was there more to it than the physical sensation? Could our connection, short-lived as it was, and her feelings for me (and me her) taken that one brief touch, intimate as it was, and sent her over the edge into orgasm?

I liked to think that was it, and that if it had been a stranger, or even say, Keisha, she likely wouldn't have come so quickly, because that extra connection wouldn't have been there; the knowing, understanding, the trust and reciprocity of feelings.

"Alright Nia, do you want to try to make Mark feel that way now?"

Nia shot out from under me, off the edge of the bed, then thoughtfully turned the pillow over, fluffed it up, and laid me out where she was.

"Mark, would it hurt too much if you put it between your legs at first?" Nia asks. This will get interesting, I think, but tuck it between and under my legs, easy enough to do now because it's flaccid again. But later...

"You teased me so mercilessly (but deliciously) that now I'm going to do the same thing to you, Mister!" Giggles. "And while I do want to get to know it, I don't want it in the way just yet."

"Fair enough, my love, turnabout is fair play." A blush from Nia at 'my love.'

How much to say about what Nia did to me? I guess I'll keep it brief, just noting the differences. Probably taking a cue from my roadmap, she started at my lips, kissing lightly, but then all over my face: cheeks, chin, nose, forehead, hairline, eyebrows, even eyelids when I instinctually closed them as her delicious lips moved in toward my eyeballs. All very tender, lingering, probing.

My towel had come off, so no bothering with that, but her right hand began exploring my chest and abdomen, her hand a five-legged spider roaming over me, pressing, probing, pinching-together at times. Then flat-palmed on my pecs and nipples, which received attention between her thumb and first two fingers before her mouth left my face and latched onto my right nipple. Gently suckling, licking, vacuuming as much of my chest muscle into her mouth as she could.

It all felt nice, very nice, but her tongue on that nipple was what really got my attention. I think I mentioned earlier that my nipples seem to be directly connected to the tip of my penis, so that what she was doing there translated straight to the head of my dick, causing it to become excruciatingly hard, now folded the wrong way as it was.

Nia kept up the nipple attention, sometimes tonguing it open-mouthed while staring into my eyes, while her right hand moved lower down my abdomen, reaching my belly button and beyond. Then into the patch of pubic hair above the V in my groin where my dick should've been projecting vulgarly, then over and around my upper thighs as before.

Much as I had done, Nia pressed her knees against my legs, keeping them tightly closed. But possibly noting my distress, or at least thinking about what must be going on down there, she pulled back and told me to spread my legs and release my cock. (That was the word she used, cock.) She was still suckling my nipple, but had turned her face down to watch.

I did as she bade, and like a catapult's beam my cock sprang up and forward, bouncing off my stomach with a dull thud before bouncing back and hanging, quivering, a couple inches above.

Nia half-giggled, half-gasped, "Wowwww..." Needless to say, I felt good about that.

Now that the object of her desire was within reach, she propped herself up on her elbow, reached down and over as if to cup my balls, then looking me straight in the eyes, did just that. My expression must've told her everything she needed to know about how that felt, because she smiled a simple but womanly smile, as if to say, you're welcome.

This was the first time a girl, a woman, had touched me down there, and it felt incredible. Not so much the erotic feeling, because there honestly wasn't a lot of that in my scrotum for me, but the gentleness, the warmth of her hand, and the promise of what was to come. Nia must've seen me staring at her breasts as well as studying her face, because she scooched up and placed her left nipple in my mouth, which I accepted hungrily.

At the same time she moved up to the base of my dick, wrapping her hand around it as much as physically possible, but her dainty fingers didn't come close to meeting her thumb on the other side. I've refrained from trying to describe how thick my dick is, because short of measuring the girth (which I hadn't and still haven't done), and which might be meaningless to the reader anyway, at the time I had no real frame of reference.

These days you read stories about cocks as big around as a Coke can, which I suspect is hardly realistic for most, or as big as a girl's forearm, which you sometimes actually seem to see in black-on-white porn, but even that must be very, very rare. I suppose a Red Bull can might be close to the actual case, but even then, a metal can is unyielding, whereas a penis is somewhat soft and malleable. Suffice it to say that every girl or woman who saw it in these early days was duly impressed.

While I suckled her breast, Nia relaxed her grip and began to lightly slide the collar of thumb and forefinger up the length of my dick, touching it ever-so-lightly, but painfully erotically as she made the 8" journey. Actually 7" journey, because she stopped below the head; I could see all this out of the corner of my left eye, beyond her other breast, as she leaned back to watch her handiwork.

Here she squeezed, as she'd done before through my boxers, causing my cock to spasm a bit, pre-orgasmically. I could see pre-cum at the tip, and I supposed she saw it too, because she moved her hand just a finger-span below the frenulum and gave it three or four firm, slow strokes, stopping in the up position, when her finger and thumb were against the base of the head. This caused more lubricant to ooze out (but not yet drip) and holding that position, Nia disengaged her breast from my hungry mouth, turning to face me full-on.

"Are you ready for this, Mark? I want to give you an orgasm now, and I want to watch your face when you come."

I nodded dully at her words, drinking in my angel's face, her eyes, her expression, her intent, her caring. Without moving or breaking her gaze from mine, Nia released my cock, gathered the pre-cum at the tip with the triangle of her thumb and two fingertips, then applied those fingers to the space just below the head. Mimicking the motions she'd used yesterday, rubbing her fingers down and around, then pinching and extruding, then just lightly pinching the skin, she drove me to a quick orgasm.

As it overtook me I tensed up and held it back, staring into her eyes, trying to lose myself in them while simultaneously drawing her into mine, trading places with her, letting her feel the intensity of what she'd just done for me, hoping it would never end, wishing that Nia's feelings for me would never end.

Then, feeling the pressure build in my scrotum, knowing that release would be coming, but would be so much more pleasurable with her hand fully around my cock, between clenched teeth I said, "squeeze it please!" She did, and the feeling was so warm, so tight, yet so tender, that I let myself go and began to spurt the seed she had conjured forth.

I didn't feel guilty about it, even though I knew it would go everywhere, because from her face I got the sense that she wanted me to let go, wanted me to lose myself in her touch, in her eyes, in her soul. She never broke eye contact, though I'm sure she was interested in watching the spectacle for the first time, but instead stayed connected to me through our optic nerves, tenderly and lovingly watching me throughout, experiencing the joy with me, the tenderness at this act of pleasure and mercy, this shared connectedness.

I kept staring into Nia's eyes, scanning her face through peripheral vision, as throb after primal throb coursed through my loins, through my penis, past her hand, and ultimately through my soul and I hoped into hers, via our eyes. I can honestly say that I've never had a more powerful orgasm before or since, this being my first time being touched like this by a woman. And the attraction to and connection with Nia being so strong.

"Ohmygod, Nia, thank you so much..."

She just smiled that simple smile again, saying she was glad she could do that for me, and enjoyed seeing the pleasure it brought me. Grabbing a towel from behind her she spread it long-ways across my chest, then laid her head there, looking down on my torso as I'd done her.

And as I'd done before, she played with me lightly then, fondling my still-hard dick, squeezing more cum from it, collecting that with her thumb, then applying it with thumb and fingers as before, but this time to the spongy head as well as the space below.

That felt wonderful, her fondling my slowly-deflating cock with her dainty hand, becoming familiar with its feel, perhaps marveling at it. Again Rita let us be like this for a while until we'd collected ourselves. I loved the feel of Nia across my chest, even through the towel, and lazily rubbed her back and shoulders, sometimes skirting the mound of her butt, but not squeezing it sexually because I just wanted to feel her, and convey to her the fulfillment and gratitude I felt.

At some point I became aware that Rita was kneeling at the bedside beside us, looking lovingly, approvingly, at us. Smiling a knowing smile. Or was it partly a wistful smile, remembering her first such time? Or had she missed out on this, the newness with someone she cared for?

Whatever it was, I enjoyed the way she looked at us, her creations. I didn't think her intentions were carnal, and my thoughts toward her at that moment weren't, I was just so happy she'd brought me to this place and time with Nia.

"Mark, can you make it to the shower? Eat and drink something before you go."

I stood, wrapping the towel the rest of the way around me, lowering it to capture my leaking member. After downing an apple juice and grabbing a cinnamon roll, I looked over at Nia. She was under the sheet in the warm place I'd just been, rolled in a ball mostly on her side, her face half-buried in the pillow I'd just lain on, looking at me with what I could only interpret as love. Not desire, not lust, not even curiosity, but just...contentedness, happiness, maybe pride, and a guile-less acceptance of me and my own loving gaze upon her.

Breaking eye contact with her reluctantly, I went off to shower.

12
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
6 Comments
MarkLivingstonMarkLivingstonabout 2 months agoAuthor

@Anonymous: Wow, but okay. I don't see any of that in there, though RIta IS a bit like a pimp, if you posit that the "compensation" is her research. The use of "anti-utopia" is odd, so I wonder if this wasn't an AI bot posting. Anyway, thanks for reading this far and for commenting.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I'm not an experienced person but the picture painted so far is not a romantic one. Rita smells of pimp, she also smack talks during the supposedly long sensuality festival. Mark seems extremely irrational rather than trusting. It's an anti-utopia, the way sex gets framed, not romance. Can't keep reading.

MarkLivingstonMarkLivingstonabout 1 year agoAuthor

Sextus: Thank you so much for your feedback! And for 'getting it,' if I may be so presumptuous. Very insightful about the possible category choices, something I've struggled with. Ch. 1 went into Erotic Couplings because I didn't know any better, but a later reader suggested Interracial Romance, and that seemed right, so I moved the older chapters there, and continued there. But much of the feedback I've gotten is that it's too slow and not enough sex. So I thought about First Time, but after a while it won't BE his first time, then where would that leave me? And I thought of Romance, but not having done much reading over there I felt there might be too MUCH sex for that audience; as well as too diffuse and random. Mark "loves" the women he's intimate with, that's his being, but that's not traditional Romance (plus it's a vehicle for writing about many different experiences with many different women, which is interesting to me). So I've kept it in Interracial ROMANCE because of that emphasized word. It's interracial, yes, so probably relegated to there regardless, but it's a Romance also, so now what? I'd been thinking about asking on the Forums what people thought, but didn't want to seem like I was plugging my work, so I didn't. But now I might, since you brought it up.

And yeah, the whole Rita thing ended a bit awkwardly, but it had evolved in the writing of it. I first portrayed her as hard, cold, perhaps manipulative, giving the idea that maybe she was secretly a dominatrix who would somehow exploit these two naive young people, and was going to have the story drift into that realm. But as I wrote those two days in the hotel room with Nia it became so personal, so real, so ROMANTIC for me, that I just let it be pure and wholesome (as something like could be, anyway). Respectful and 'normalish' in any event.

Rita's offers were a vestige of that initial tack, and you nailed this: I left them in simply because it gave someplace for Mark to go--probably much later--for those experiences. Things that are outside the norm for Romance, but erotic nonetheless. Things that Mark likely wouldn't have thought of himself, or that a normal girl he met would ever credibly offer. But I wanted him to have those options for later, and felt that Rita was the right person to put that on. Plus it still leaves room for her to turn out to be something more than we saw her as in this segment. Her name alone, and her role, is central to later already-written chapters, and I've a feeling that Mark will be seeing her again, maybe even before he calls in those markers.

And thank you for recognizing that the IR aspect adds to the eroticism. I discovered that personally in my late 30s and found it to be true (maybe more so for men than women?). I've been married to a black woman for nearly 20 years, and we have fun with our racial differences vs. societal norms and expectations. So I'm letting Mark have that at 18. An indulgence perhaps, but it's the story I want to write. And I think I've been respectful about it, not fetishizing it, just noticing it, letting it add that extra level of eroticism you mentioned. One that I hope others will appreciate, even black women, who I'd dearly like to hear their perspectives from.

I'll try to send all this directly to you, but the couple of times I've tried that I haven't gotten responses, so now I just leave my replies here. So even if the original commenters don't see them, maybe others will and get a better sense of where I'm coming from. It's a shame Literotica doesn't notify commenters when they've been replied to.

Thanks again!

Sextus_PropertiusSextus_Propertiusabout 1 year ago

I am very intrigued with this story. A slow burn love story, I do agree, pull any mention of inner racial and this would in first time or romance cat. But with it in it, it adds to a whole new level, spectrum of eroticism.

I found one fault that I should mention, if Rita, is doing this as a psychological experiment, watching and recording the experiment, adding her request for anal could and would alter the results. But since this is a 'sex' story, this is a good opening for a writer to fill other chapters.

Keep up the good work.

Sextus.

MarkLivingstonMarkLivingstonabout 1 year agoAuthor

Author to Anonymous:

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really do appreciate it and I'll consider it for future stories, but this particular story arc is pretty well fixed on that theme, sorry.

However, I'd like to challenge you a little bit. I'm a white male, and I don't know what you are, but men have certain 'types', whether it's biological or something in their formative years, or the first girl they were with, I don't know why. And I don't know if women are the same way, so I can't speak to that.

But in the most general sense, a white man might prefer blondes or redheads. "Prefer." Sure, he can operate outside that paradigm, but given the choice he's likely to follow his preferences. If he's in a bar, then maybe he's only approaching redheads. Is that wrong? It's objectifying a certain group of women based on a particular attribute, but....is that bad? Or *so* bad?

As long as he doesn't approach it from an angle like, "I've heard you redheads are really hot in bed," but is considerate of her as a person with wants/needs/desires like everyone else, then is that wrong?

I tend to agree with you on the "racial crap dumped here everyday," and I'm very mindful (I thought) to not play into the negative stereotypes. The "hot wife" wanting BBC, the white guy only after "that ass" on black girls, that sort of thing.

Mark adores and respects his black female friends (and thank you for the comment on my writing, saying that you at least like the storyline), but for me personally the skin color difference just adds to the attraction, the excitement. And as long as that's not overly-fetishized or gets into master/slave or similar tropes, then I don't see it being so bad. But maybe I'm wrong, and I'd like to hear your counter-argument if you care to.

But I have to say that this is a very personal story for me: I was Mark at 18 (actually at 20 still), and though I didn't have any experiences with, or really thoughts about women of color one way or the other, that did come later in my life where I met an incredible black woman absolutely by chance, literally "bumped into her", and we've been together 20 years now. So from that I've grown a deep appreciation for black women, and they're my 'type' now. Could've been blondes, would that have been okay?

I'm sorry if that offends, but I just wanted to give Mark/me this fantasized version of what *could* have happened, but give him at 18 the appreciation for black women that I personally didn't have until much later in life.

I actually want you, whoever you are, to enjoy my story, so if you read more of it, maybe try to notice how tender it actually it is, the interactions between Mark and the ladies, and though I do mention skin tones, I don't think I fixate on it. But I also don't think I can just ignore it. If you're 'into' that sort of thing, then those details matter. Just as if I might describe how "her, long, silky, auburn hair framed her face angelically as she laid back on my cream-colored silk pillowcase."

Anyway, thanks again for your feedback, I really do appreciate it.

Take care,

Mark

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Maya Virgin falls for his sexy black neighbor.in Interracial Love
Breeding the Help Ch. 01 How I impregnated my family's young Filipino maid.in Interracial Love
Sanaya Shah Luke meets Sanaya Shah, a beautiful, mature, Asian lady.in Mature
The Filipino Café Lady An innocent date with a older Filipino girl gets dirty quick.in Interracial Love
Another Saturday Night Pt. 01 She doesn't like white guys and takes it out on him.in Interracial Love
More Stories