White Freshman, Black Coeds Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Trey," meeting her hand, more like a guy would, like I would. "It's nice meeting you." Then leaning into her, in a stage whisper, "Blink twice if you're in trouble."

"Cut it out, Trey!" as Nia burst out laughing and I mock-punched him on his upper arm. "Some girls actually like me, ya know!" Said playfully, with a tinge of mock hurt.

Trey made that he's crazy sign at his temple, then mock-whispered to Nia, "Don't mind him, he's delusional." Nia giggled, playing along. She looked so beautiful when she laughed, and I hadn't seen her laugh this much before. I wasn't jealous of her about Trey, he was just a funny guy.

"Alright, wiseguy, why don't you show her how you make these pies? In fact, make us a beef and black olive, wouldja?"

Jason was back there too, but he wasn't as demonstrative, and I didn't actually know him that well. But he smiled warmly at Nia when I introduced him, giving her a little wave, which she returned.

"Okay, so pay attention. Because I been tryin' ta teach this to ya boy, but he don't catch on too quick," making the he's crazy sign at his temple again. Nia giggled and fell in with him as he walked her through the steps of making our pizza. Meanwhile I went back around to the soda machine to make us two sodas, which we drivers were allowed to do, so it wasn't exactly like I was breaking any rules.

But Felicia came over and took the two cups out of my hand that I'd been about to fill with ice. Extra loud I think for Nia's benefit, she play-glared at me and said, "Son, you know don't nobody touch the fountain machine when I'm here!" Nia couldn't have seen us, shielded behind the wide machine as we were (which also had a big bin on top for ice).

Then whispering to me, "You did good, Mark! She seems very nice. And so pretty!" I was glad Felicia had taken it like this, and my face must've shown that, the relief that she hadn't gotten mad.

"Don't worry about all that. She's old enough and I'm not, simple as that." Thank you, Felicia. "But I'm glad she's black, because when you and I talked that day....I thought maybe I was just something new to you, an 'exotic' black girl you wanted to bed. But you really meant that, you really do like black girls. I think that's really cool," and she touched my left cheek, looking deeply into my eyes.

"Listen, Mark," more of a whisper now, "I'd never try to come between you and your girl, but if...well if you're ever....free....would you keep me in mind? When I'm old enough?"

My heart felt so tender for this girl, because she really did seem to want to get to know me. In the 'regular' way. So now I felt bad about all that blustery machismo BS I'd given her before about us getting together after her birthday.

"Listen, Felicia, all that stuff I said before....I didn't mean any of that. That was just me showin' off in front of Trey...."

"I know, Mark. It's alright, boys are gonna do that, I get it. But I really do admire you, you have a level head on your shoulders and you seem to always try to do the right thing. I see you back there studying between deliveries, Calculus and Physics and Chemistry, while the other drivers just horse around and make stupid jokes.

"I'm smart too, like you, and I want to go into a science field here at WSU when I graduate high school. And even if nothing else ever happened between us, it would be nice to have a sweet guy like you as a friend who's a year ahead of me, maybe to help me get past the stumbling blocks you might've had.

"And," a little sniffle from her, as I was tearing up a little myself, "I'm glad to see you with Nia. It tells me that you truly do like, and respect, black girls like me. I find that really affirming somehow."

No one else was in the store, and Brian must've gone back to his office, so I gave Felicia a tender kiss on her forehead, being careful of her glasses. "I'll be your friend, even now before you come to WSU."

"Here, take your drinks and go check on your lady." Said loudly, followed by a mouthed, Thank you.

As I walked back into the kitchen I heard one of the oven doors closing and Trey saying, "About 8 minutes at 650 degrees and that pie'll be done.

"Yo, Mark, I think your girl here has more of a knack for making pizzas than you do!"

"Yeah, yeah, man....I burnt one pie, okay?? And that one ain't out of the oven unburnt yet."

Chuckles all around as Trey and I fist bumped.

"Coke or Sprite?" She chose Sprite, and I actually preferred Coke.

"Yo Nia, did you know your boy here listens to Run DMC? M.C. Hammer? Who else, dog?"

"Missy Elliott, Eve...some others."

Nia looked at me kind of wonderingly, "That's cool, Mark, I didn't know that." With a look that asked, How'd we not think to talk about music last weekend? "I'm actually into Green Day lately, U2, Avril Lavigne..."

"Man, y'all with your Old Skool and 'alt rock' or whatever you call it! Give me Snoop Dog, Lil Wayne, Nelly....ya'll just don't know good music!"

"Maybe not, my brother, but how 'bout take that pie out for us now. Nia doesn't like 'em too crispy."

"Man, this pie ain't—" but when he opened the door he saw that indeed it was done just right for someone who didn't like theirs too well done.

Snatching it out with the peel, kinda angry-like because he knew I'd nailed the timing, he asked, "How'd you do that, man?"

"You ain't always here when I am, playa," a little giggle from Nia. "Maybe someone else has been teachin' me. Someone who's a better cook!" With that I ran, telling Nia to "come on!" and we scooched out the back door, Trey still hollerin' after me:

"Man, ain't nobody here a better pizza chef than me! With the exception of Brian, though, okay? But I'ma get you back for that...." He was still carrying on when the door closed behind us. He wasn't really mad, we were just playing, and Nia was laughing almost hysterically.

"To the minivan," I said, in the tone of the old Bruce Wayne TV Batman saying "to the Batmobile." A lot of Saturday mornings wasted watching those old reruns on Channel 11, a local station in Ann Arbor. I got in on the driver's side, setting the pizza on the floor between our seats, and my drink in the cupholder. Trey had come to the little pass-through from the back to the front, smiling big, giving a thumbs-up, mouthing, Have fun! specifically at me.

While Felicia smiled and gave us both a little wave goodbye. Nia waved back at both of them good-naturedly, while I waved at Felicia with a bit of a heavy heart, sad and sorry that I'd underestimated her and treated her so cavalierly. I vowed to make it up to her the best I could. Not sexually, but as a person.

"Your co-workers are so nice, and your boss. And Trey is a trip! I think he really likes you, Mark. And you seem so comfortable with him. I admire that in you, how you can relate to both white people and black people. I really do." I glanced over to find her looking at me tenderly, an additional layer of respect in her eyes.

I told her it was nothing, I just tried to treat people like people. And reminded her of my time in the Boys Home, and how many of the guys were black, which I might not have pointed out clearly before. Not that I meant to leave it out, I just didn't think about it much.

"Would you play me one of your favorite songs right now, if you have it in the car?" She must've seen my little collection of CDs down in the cubby under the radio. So I immediately reached for Eve's Scorpion album, cued it to track 4, then rolled down the road toward the lakefront with my best girl as the beat dropped:

♪Yo, Yo...Drop your glasses, shake your asses...♪

As Nia danced in her seat and sang along with me, I felt I was truly the luckiest guy in the world.

I knew a spot on the shore of Lake St. Clair in Gross Pointe Park that was kind of secluded, so that's where I took Nia. We ate the pizza while we talked and talked. So many things I didn't know about her, though I thought I'd learned a lot last weekend. We sat at a picnic table because it wasn't too terribly cold out. Sitting side by side, watching the cobalt blue water, a boat going by now and then. We kissed a few times between talking; not sensual kisses, but meaningful ones. We held hands, touched each other innocently: my hand around her back, her hand on my leg, that sort of thing.

Finally I realized that the sun had gotten pretty low behind us, and that it was 6:30. We'd been talking there for 3 full hours, and yet it had seemed like only minutes to me. But I'd wanted to take her to a movie, so I gathered up our trash and put it in the nearby can.

Roll Bounce had just come out a couple weeks earlier, and after seeing the previews I knew I wanted to see it. Because I used to roller skate (another fleeting memory with my mom and dad when I was maybe 5 or 6), and because of the soundtrack. And full disclosure, because this new-to-me girl Meagan Good was in it, and I thought she was fine. Would Nia like to see it? She would, so we headed to the local cineplex.

When getting tickets she wanted to pay for her own, but I told her that no girl of mine was going to pay her own way if she was on a date with me. So she gave that up and hugged up on my left arm extra tight, maybe extra proud? A large popcorn and a large Sprite with 2 straws (to save money), and we were down the hall looking for Screen 6. I had the popcorn and she had the drink, so when we got to the closed door I opened it for her to go in first. Not many people in the theater at all, and none in the back row, so I followed her up the stairs to the end of the back row. I'd like to say my eyes were on the steps so I wouldn't trip, but I'd be lying.

We settled in and Nia raised the arm between us, snuggling close to me. She held the popcorn bucket in her lap, while I kept the soda on my side, offering her drinks occasionally. We only had to sit through one preview before the movie started, the house lights lowering to almost darkness first. Nia set the popcorn bucket on the folded-up seat next to her and kissed me passionately. Like passionately, with lots of tongue. The screen lit up then, lighting the room again, so she settled back into her own seat, holding the popcorn.

As the credits played she said, "I'm sorry, Mark, I didn't mean to attack you like that." I said it was fine (and it was!), but she went on, "I'm so horny for you right now! I've been thinking all day about tonight, but that's not exactly it. I think it was seeing you with your friends at work, how comfortable you were fitting in, making them feel comfortable, not like some dorky white guy." "No offense!" None taken.

"And Felicia has a crush on you, did you know that?" Yes, I was well aware. I told her about that day and how she was only 17, so I told her I'd look her up on her birthday, Christmas Day, and maybe have a 'present' for her to open. And how I felt bad and stupid about that now, because I'd come to see that she was a nice girl, smart, and wanted to be a scientist of some kind.

"It's okay, Mark, just apologize to her and she'll accept it." I already did. Today. "So that's why you were gone so long! I'm not jealous, I swear, but I had noticed. And wondered a bit about you and her."

A bit of silence while I stewed in the misery of how shabbily I'd treated Felicia that other time, and I vowed to make it up to her somehow.

"Do you like her, Mark?" Yes, as a friend. "Just remember that you can like her anyway you want, it won't change our relationship."

"Thank you, Nia." And then it was my turn to lean in for a passionate kiss, which she readily returned. After breaking that off, Meagan Good appeared on screen for the first time.

"Do you think she's pretty, baby?"

Hedging my bets a bit, I allowed that she was 'alright'. "Sweetheart, I asked you the other day to please never fib to me. You won't hurt my feelings, I know not everyone can look like her. So tell me truthfully what you think when you see her.

"Okay, love, I think she's freakin' hot! Candace reminds me of her in the face...." And did I just say too much, was I going to ruin this thing, mentioning Candace?

A big, wet kiss from Nia, "Thank you for being honest with me! I think she's fine too. I mean, I'm not into girls, but if I was..." I thought it was great that Nia could agree with me that Meagan Good was hot without being jealous about her. And then I started thinking about what it would look like if my baby girl was with her, and Meagan started applying those luscious lips to various parts of Nia, and maybe Nia would let me kiss her neck and breasts while Ms. Good took care of her down below....

"Mark? Mark! Come back to me, baby, stop imagining me with Meagan Good for a few minutes?" I knew I was stone-cold busted, so I just looked at her sheepishly, waiting for her to repeat whatever I'd missed.

"I was saying that Candace and Keisha are really your best friends, aren't they? I think I'd really like to meet them, if you...."

The if you was her letting me decide if I thought that was a good idea or not. But the trouble was, I really didn't have an answer for that. So far Nia hadn't seemed jealous; of Felicia, of Meagan Good... But the girls were in fact my most intimate friends, and after what I'd shared with them just last night...

"I think I'd like that, Nia. Because you're right, they are my best friends here in Detroit, and are responsible for me even meeting you in the first place, so if you..."

Nia seemed so happy, "I do want to meet them, Mark. Tonight if possible? And I promise I won't get all weird or jealous."

"I know you won't. Bt the trouble is, they have boyfriends, and I get the feeling they're usually at the girls' house Saturday nights. Or other times they might be together, so I've never texted or called them first for fear of getting them in trouble. So I wait for them to contact me, or order their Friday night pizza."

Nia pondered that for a couple minutes as I watched the great skating in the movie.

"I've got it! I could text Candace about some innocuous thing at the sorority. Nobody would get suspicious about that, would they?"

"Great idea, that would work!" As I warmed to the idea of them meeting my sweet Nia.

"What's Candace's number?" I gave it to her and I saw her type in a text message, send it, then put her phone down. The movie was at the point where Sweetness first comes out, making all the girls swoon, and I watched Nia out of the side of my eye, seeing if he had the same effect on her. I couldn't really tell, but he was fine, I had to admit. If you're into that sort of thing.

Candace's phone buzzed and lit up, so she read the message and sent a reply, setting it back in her lap after. I wanted to know what was being said, but trusted her enough not to ask.

Another buzz, another reply, then back to watching the movie.

Another buzz, then Nia, "They're home alone, and the boyfriends won't be back tonight. They said we could come over any time."

Sweetness and his crew were skating their routine so I asked if we could stay just till the end of that. Sure. Then we bounced. When we got in the car Nia said she was so excited. Said she'd wanted to make out with me during the movie, maybe even touch me in places, and me her, because she'd done that once in high school and it had really turned her on. Well let's go back inside then! I said.

Nia laughed, but then got a serious look on her face. "Mark, do you think you can find someplace dark and secluded to park for a few minutes?" Desire in her eyes. I did and she suggested we move to the back bench seat. There were captain's chairs in the middle row, so it was easy to slide between them to the back. She had me sit in the middle of the bench seat, kind of slouched back with my lap stretched out.

She then straddled me and asked, "Baby, would you like to unbutton my shirt and take my bra off?" My eyes told her I did, so she nodded as if I should proceed. So starting at the neckline I slowly unbuttoned the first button, then the second, as Nia got more excited and began to rub herself into my crotch. My dick was firm enough by now to give her a good place to rub against.

By the third button I was seeing her black bra, and by the fifth, was able to open the shirt out to expose her full chest. I stopped there, leaving the lowest button still fastened. Then though I'd never taken a bra off a girl before, I thought I had an idea how the thing worked. Reaching behind her I found the clasp, and feeling with my fingertips, I figured that this part must need to get pushed that way, while that part got pushed this way. And 'boing', it was loose. Now, how it was to come off, with her shirt still on, I didn't yet understand, but I knew I now had access!

"Nia, may I touch your breasts under your bra?"

"Not only may you, you have to!" She was looking at me lovingly, giggling as she'd said it, but clearly aroused.

In a flash my hands shot under her bra, finding those perky, firm globes I'd first adored six whole days ago. Gentle as always, but this time I knew my way around them and thought I knew what she liked, so I strove to make it feel nice for her. While I was thus engaged, Nia answered my question about how the bra was going to come off without taking the shirt with it. Bra strap slid down the arm, arm pulled back into the sleeve, bra strap off, arm back fully in the sleeve. You know how it's done.

I took a moment to unbutton that last button of her shirt, then pushed it fully open, exposing her beautiful breasts to my gaze. But more importantly, to my lips. Which eagerly pounced on the protruding nipples, first one, then the other. My hands took over on the breast that wasn't currently being tongue-lashed, using my saliva as lube to fondle and rub the super-stiff nipple.

In a different kind of voice, "Oh Mark, I'm so glad you asked me out tonight when you saw me earlier at Domino's! Even though I'm not quite eighteen yet. I hadn't been skating in ages, and when you took me out for the couples skate it really felt special!"

I was a little slow on the uptake, forgivable I think in my lust over Nia's breasts, so she had to drop character and whisper, "Pretend I'm Felicia!"

That was more than a little awkward, because I wanted to be here in this moment with my Nia, but with a twinkle in her eye she said, "We'll have plenty of time together tonight! Do this now for Felica?"

And then I got it. And wow, the feeling I got when I let myself go and start to believe that it really was Felicia! The light was really dim in the secluded corner of a park where'd I'd taken us, and while it wasn't so dim that I couldn't tell the lighter-skinned Nia from the darker Felicia, their bodies were very similar, right down to the smallish breasts and cute little butts.

Before sinking completely into the fantasy though, I asked Nia to find my sunglasses in the overhead compartment and put them on (to mimic Felicia's glasses). While she was gone I quickly slid off my shoes and pants, leaving my boxers on. Her grinding on my lap had reminded me of the other night with Miss Pullam, and this time I was determined to come like this with my Felicia/Nia.

"Oh you naughty boy! Maybe you're not as proper a boy as I told my mother you were!" 'Felicia' then took off her own pants to 'make us even', but left on her lacy pink panties. That done she climbed back on my lap and fitted herself over me, the heat of her penetrating my cock to its core.