White Freshman, Black Coeds Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes! Look how wet I am." And she was. Then her face seemed to implore me to hit Play and continue.

"Nia honey, I'm feeling a little left out...like you're with David and not me. I don't know..."

"Oh baby, I'm sorry! I just got caught up in it, it's so hot! But you're right, I shouldn't leave you out, I'm so sorry."

"No, it's okay. It's nothing, really. And I can be David for you, and do those naughty things to you, like you were Felicia for me earlier tonight." A devilish smile lit up her face as she remembered.

"It's just that, though I knew you wanted to be Felicia for me, I also wanted it to be you. To not lose sight of you, to not exclude you from that. I guess it gets back to that knowing thing. I don't really know Felicia like that, so sex with her in that situation wasn't as erotic or as fulfilling. But when I kept ahold of a small part of you, someone I love and care for, then it was again. Does that make sense at all? I was actually thinking about you, not her, when I came."

"Oh Mark! Baby I get it, and I'm sorry. This is just new for me, watching porn, and I got carried away by the fantasy. But I'll think of you too, I promise."

"Thanks. It's silly of me, but I just want you to see me, to know I'm here behind the fantasy. Otherwise I think I'd feel used or something. And would you talk to me as we continue, even call me David if you want, I won't mind."

Somehow Nia managed to lean down and forward from that position and kiss me tenderly, deep meaning and affection in her eyes. "I'll try to do better and not leave you out."

Telling her thanks, I rewound the scene to where David was just crawling between her legs. Then hitting Play, I tried to stay in sync with the on-screen action, just able to barely see the TV hung on the wall a few feet from the end of the bed. When he leaned in and smelled, I did the same, catching the same heady aroma I was familiar with from Monday. When he licked her clit I did the same.

"Oh, MARK! God, that feels so good!" This was better. As Arlisha moaned and writhed, so did Nia. "Oh baby, keep doing that, yes...." There I wasn't sure if I was Mark or David, but that was okay. At least I was present in her mind and she was talking to me, letting me hear her pleasure, giving me feedback on my performance. She was extremely wet, even wetter than Monday when I'd noted how wet she was just thinking about sucking me.

I kept pace with David, almost lick-for-lick, kiss-for-sloppy vaginal kiss, but I knew where this scene was going, and that was one of the reasons I'd picked it.

"You are such a naughty man! Is this how you treat all your female customers?" Arlisha saying this to David.

"Only the prettiest ones, ma'am!"

Arlisha tsk tsk'd at that, then ordered David to lie on his back. So I quickly turned and stretched out on the bed, head at the foot of the bed, presenting my dick to Nia, who hadn't moved.

"My, you really do have a large tool, handyman," as she grabbed David's and stroked it slowly. Nia, fully playing along, stroked mine in time.

"I bet you'd like to put this fat dick in my tight 18 year old pussy, wouldn't you, Mr. Handyman? Or should I say, Mr. Hornyman?" Nia looked at me with pure lust then, seeming to ask me the same question with her eyes.

"And I bet you'd like it if I sucked your big dick like this, wouldn't you?" I didn't have to see the screen to know what Arlisha had done, because I had this whole scene memorized. And then, because she was still acting out the role, Nia dove onto my cock, I'm sure taking it deeper than she had last weekend. But this time it was twice as erotic because I could actually see her sucking it, watch it slide between her slippery red lips, see the lust in her eyes as she mimicked the porn star. She stole a couple glances at me, I think realizing that I hadn't gotten to see this before.

"Well, before you can even think about that, you have to pleasure me first with your tongue, make me come." David balked, just wanting to get his dick into her, but Arlisha held firm, "That's the deal, take it or leave it."

He took it, of course, as any man would have, but I don't know who squealed with glee louder as she straddled his chest, Arlisha or Nia. Because Nia wasted no time in straddling me and shimmying up toward my face. And though her eyes were filled with lust and longing, I could see that she was starting to realize that I knew this scene just a little too well....

As I knew that Arlisha was rubbing her little bald pussy, my Nia started also rubbing hers. And as Arlisha asked, "Do you like my 18 year old pussy, baby?" Nia looked hard into my eyes, conveying the same thought.

And as David answered I was able to mouth along almost perfectly, "Oh I do, baby! I can't believe you're only eighteen!" Nia got a laugh out of that, now knowing for sure that I'd watched this scene too many times. And understanding why I'd chosen it over her pick earlier, because it turned me on.

"Do you want to lick it, baby? Make me come?" That was Arlisha, but could've easily been Nia, now looking at me with real need in her eyes. I had put my arms behind my head, as David had done, and like I knew Arlisha was doing, Nia inched up on me the same way, bringing her pussy within striking distance of my mouth if I raised my head up and forward.

"Kiss it, baby. Put your tongue inside it. Mmmmm..." So I obeyed, causing a jolt in Nia when I sucked in her clit, then as I moved lower to French kiss her vagina, Arlisha provided the soundtrack: "Oh yes, David, that's lovely, mmmm." I laid my tongue on her fast and hard, more energetically than David's lackluster efforts.

Nia pulled back just out of range, as I knew Arlisha had, then Arlisha provided the dialogue: "Tell me why you want to lick my pussy, baby." I think I nailed it when I lip-synced with David, my eyes boring into Nia's: "So you'll let me put my fat cock inside your tight young pussy!" Nia almost melted at that, and hurrying to keep up with Arlisha, scooched up over my face and squatted down, smothering me with that sweet young muff.

I dove in with abandon, loving this position that had me looking up Nia's flat stomach, over and between her boobs to see her face filled with lust and abandon, working herself over my lips and tongue. "That's it, baby! Lick me real good and I'll let you fuck me. Oh yeah..." That was Arlisha, but to my surprise, Nia parroted it to me, using my name instead of 'baby'. That almost made me come, hearing her say that and knowing she was saying it to me. And though I thought intercourse was probably still off the table, it was exciting to hear her say 'fuck me', and think that there might be a tiny chance..."

From there the scene went on to having Arlisha bring herself to orgasm on David's face, and I loved that my Nia was doing that to me. I stayed quiet, letting her work it out on her own, keep pace with Arlisha, trying to time her own orgasm with the girl on the screen. I was in heaven, seeing my angel take so much joy from my mouth. More so that she was actually taking it from me; this wasn't a tender 'me doing it for her' thing. This was her using my mouth and face to get off.

And it was incredible. Her body breaking out in sweat from the exertion, her breasts bobbing just above my eyes, and the incredibly horny look on her innocent face. Sensing that she was getting close, I broke character a bit and maneuvered my hands to her buttocks. (Her knees were pinning down my upper arms, but she was light enough that I could slip my forearms under them.) David wasn't doing this, because either he hadn't thought of it, or they hadn't written it in for him. A shame, because Arlisha had a very nice butt, meatier than Nia's.

But knowing by the sounds from the TV and from Nia that the 'climax' shall we say was near, I wanted to be more of an active participant in the finale. So grabbing a handful of each butt cheek I pulled Nia ever harder into my mouth, lashing her vagina wickedly, feeling and hearing the tension build in her. As Arlisha started voicing the onset of her orgasm, Nia reached hers. Quickly, powerfully, fully abandoning herself to it.

I was so proud because in that moment she looked down at me, perhaps for the first time since the face-riding segment had begun, and I could see the lust and appreciation in her eyes, that what have you done to me look again. Then she broke eye contact and with a deep groan, mostly stifled for modesty, she arched her back, threw her head back and started moaning over and over, "Oh God, Oh God, Ohhhhhh GOD!!!" I was holding her tight to my face still, my hands squeezing and mashing her ass, feeling I could just about come myself from the sight of her and the sensual noises she was making.

After about a minute of that she collapsed down beside me, head on my chest, her body stretched out luxuriously the full length of mine. I hit Pause on the remote and asked her to feel my dick. She sought it out, eyes closed in post-coital bliss I think, but when she found it and felt it steel-hard her eyes flew open and she stared at me in wonder.

"That's because of you, Nia. That's how much I enjoy doing that to you. I haven't touched it or anything." Nia moaned softly and snuggled her head back into my chest, resting. Her hand didn't leave my dick, but she was just holding it, squeezing it a little to feel the hardness, but not stroking it.

Presently, "Oh Mark, that was so wonderful! Thank you, baby." Said into my chest as she snuggled further into me.

"I thought you'd like that story, especially that part of it. I've been wanting you to do that to me ever since Rita told me what 69 was. And I picked that story because Arlisha reminds me of you, your build. And your sweet face."

Nia raised up to look at me then, with a gentle smile and more than a bit of mischief in her eyes, "You seemed to know that scene pretty well, my love." I sheepishly admitted that I might've watched it 2 or 3 times, just to get ready for tonight, for what had just happened. "Uh huh. Just 'for science,' right?" A callback to Rita's 'just for science' letting me ogle her body. I nodded yes, that's all it was, 'for science,' and got the "Mmhmm..." I was wanting in response.

"Mark, they go on to have sex, don't they?" I nodded that they did. "That really turned me on when she and I asked why you guys wanted to lick us, and David and you said it was so you could 'get your cocks in our tight young pussies.' I almost came when I said that to you." I said I could tell.

"But while that was really hot, I don't ever want to do it just for that reason. I want it to be special, almost holy. Two people giving themselves to each other fully, in that kind of sacred way. Is that about how you feel about it too?" I said it was, and that even if she asked me right now I wouldn't do it, because it didn't feel 'right' somehow, since we'd only be doing it because the movie had made us horny.

"Exactly! That's how I feel too." A pause while she searched my eyes. For what I didn't know at the time. "But Mark, I'd still like to feel your penis on me down there. You know, like you did with Miss Pullam? Not inside, just...."

"Oh baby, I'd love that too! Only, you're not on any kind of birth control, are you? I wouldn't want you to accidentally—I've got it! Jake gave me a condom, so..."

A squeal of delight, then, "Yes, let's do that then! Oh gosh, I think it's going to feel soooo good. Can we watch them 'doing it' while I rub myself on you?" A visible shiver went through her body at the thought.

"We can, love, but I'm going to make you beg for it a bit. Like you made me say I wanted to lick your pussy. Tell me what we're going to watch Arlisha and David do?"

"We're going to watch them....make love?"

"No, that's not quite it. They don't even know each other, so how can they 'make love'? What did David say he wanted to do to her, why he was agreeing to lick her pussy?"

Recognition dawned on Nia's face and she knew now what I wanted. "We're going to watch David the handyman fuck Arlisha's tight young pussy....", rubbing her own tight, young pussy as she said it. Perfect! And she'd put the right sultriness on it, the emphasis on the right words. I smiled that thought at her, my appreciation for her using that dirty language, and she beamed back at me. I climbed down to get the one condom of Jakes' I still had, because remember, I'd given him back 2 of the 3 he loaned me, implying that I'd used the third. But of course I hadn't so I still had it.

Passing her up a warm Sprite, which she quickly drank half of, I soon came back up with the condom. But now I had a conundrum: I didn't know how to put one on! So I asked Nia, and she didn't know either, but she supposed it was made to roll down this way, and not that way. "But oh look, you've gone all soft, and I think it should be hard when we put it on?" To remedy the situation she had me rewind the scene to where Arlisha was first climbing up onto the horny handyman's chest, then pushed me back down into the same position I'd been in.

But this time she went off-script and knelt between my legs, taking my mostly-soft dick in her mouth, looking at me seductively as she did. It didn't take long for the sight of my dick half-stuffed in my baby-girl's mouth, along with the lewd noises coming from the TV, to make it hard again. And it was pretty neat watching Nia have to release it centimeter by centimeter as it grew in her mouth. She then took the condom and with some struggle rolled it down my dick. I didn't know then if they came in sizes or what, but it was a snug fit.

This being a new experience for me I asked Nia to suck it again, to see how much the sensation changed. Quite a bit, it turned out. Not something I'd choose to do, have a girl suck me with one on, but maybe it would feel okay when it was inside a vagina?

"Can you skip to where they're about to 'do it' now?" I held up the remote to let her know I had it, but arched an eyebrow and cocked an ear toward her, indicating I wanted her to ask that a different way. Picking up on it immediately, Nia went into full-slut mode and asked again, super-sultrily, while up on her knees between my legs, rubbing her pussy lewdly for me, "Mark, baby? Would you please fast-forward to where David the handyman who Arlisha has only just met is about to fit his big, fat cock into her tiny, 18 year old pussy? I want to imagine you're doing that to me, baby..." She licked her lips at the end, while rubbing her tits with the other hand. Dayam, this girl is so hot!

I turned over so I could see the screen, then fast-forwarded to the right spot. Which unbeknownst to Nia, because people normally think of the man being on top, had Arlisha crawling atop him, saying, "I need to be on top, baby, because you're so big and this is my first time, so I need to be in control so you don't hurt me. Okay, baby? Will you let me do that?" I'd reassumed my face up position, looking at Nia and seeing the recognition on her face of how I'd probably staged this whole thing, even this naughty part. I gave her a look and shrug that said, Can you blame me?

Nia giggled as she straddled my upper legs, told me in an out-of-character whisper what a bad boy I was, then proceeded to fit herself over my literally throbbing dick. This was too hot! As Arlisha oooh'd and ahhhh'd and said it's too big on the TV, Nia mimicked her tentative motions. When she'd gotten the position just right she sank onto me, my fat dick buried up between the lips of her pussy. "Oh God, Mark, this feels awesome!" I loved hearing that, though the feeling was a bit muted for me, the condom intervening. But still, when I thought where my dick was right now it was super-erotic, and it twitched a couple times. Which Nia seemed to feel, based on her reactions.

I knew the scene would last for some time, and would culminate in Arlisha riding herself to orgasm on that fat dick, so I just laid still and let Nia have her fun on me. Loving the look of her breasts as they bounced firmly, I reached up with both hands to massage and tickle them. Nia was really getting into the sensations, and probably the visual of David's big cock slowly sliding up into Arlisha's 'tight young pussy.' But she did look down at me lovingly sometimes, letting me know I was still in her fantasy, and how good this was feeling for her.

As Arlisha built herself up toward her orgasm, Nia did too. And when it seemed close, Nia lowered herself onto me, her face just inches from mine. No longer watching the screen but looking at me, seeing only me, she said, "Oh Mark, it feels so big inside me! I'm absolutely stuffed by it. I don't know how I managed to even take it inside me as big as it is....

"Oh baby, I'm going to come on you. Will you come inside me? Oh that's it, baby, let yourself go! Feel how tight my pussy is around you, how it grips your thick cock, sucks on it, wants it!" I thought she was more talking herself into orgasm than me, but even with the condom, if she didn't let up soon.... With both the friction and the dirty talk. The sounds of the two actors on screen was adding to the eroticism.

Then as she saw, and I heard, David's orgasm, his groaning, yelling, dirty talk at Arlisha, Nia said, "that's it, Mark, come inside me baby! Fill me up with your hot cum. Oooooh, I can feel it squirting inside me, so hot and sticky....ohhhhhhhhhhh shit!" And Nia froze on me, connected with me at our genitals, her back arched, head thrown back, a low guttural wail coming from her thin frame, deeper than it had a right to be.

My eyes and ears drank all that up, proud and glad again that I'd been able to give that to my baby girl. So intense was that feeling, and the renewed friction when she started humping me again, that it was all I could do to keep from coming. That would've been alright I guess, but what I really wanted to do was 69 with Nia, feel my dick in her mouth while I was licking her. And hopefully get that equisite feeling of coming in her mouth again, her keeping it there throughout, taking all of me, even that. Plus it just felt really good to feel her mouth on me while I was coming, and not pull it out and jack me off at the end as I'd seen some of the actresses do.

Nia finally collapsed onto me, all but dead to the world. Panting heavily, she nuzzled into my neck, her breath nearly as hot on my neck as her muff felt on my dick. I gently ran my hands around her back, teasing the rise of her rump. At one point I grabbed her tight by her butt and pumped my still-hard dick against her pussy several times, pretending I was fucking her, forcing her to take it. She liked that and began to squirm on me, but I stopped before she could get riled up again, knowing that I still wanted to do the other thing.

With the stereo remote I turned the Stones back on, while the DVD reverted back to the Main Menu. Nia finally roused herself and said, "Hey, we haven't 69'd yet! I'm sorry, baby." Rolling off to my side she said, " I've come twice and you haven't come at all!" Taking my dick in her hand she said, shaking 'him', "He must be pretty sore, right? And your balls?" Looking to see, I suppose, if they really got blue. They weren't. She took the condom off, and it was like I could feel my dick again.

Looking at the screen now, reading the story titles, Nia read out, "6. Tamara and the Professor. Is that one good?" Thinking I may've created a monster, but then realizing that this was as new for her as it had been for me just a week ago, I allowed that it was. It seemed that Tamara would do anything to get a good grade from her handsome older professor.