White Freshman, Black Coeds Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That idea seemed to turn Nia on. "Can we watch that while we 69?" I looked at her askance, like 'we'? As she thought through the logistics of the thing she laughed and corrected it to, "Can *I* watch it while we 69?" Batting her eyelashes at me cutely. Of course I said yes, and to make it work for her I turned around on the bed, my head now at the head of the bed. Nia clapped in giddiness and took the remote from me, choosing Scene 6 and hitting Play.

"But Professor Smith, I just have to get an A in your class..." And you know the rest. It was actually a pretty good scene, if you're into that sort of power dynamic (as I was finding I was). I couldn't watch it of course, Nia now astride me in the 69 position. She was just sort of holding my dick, licking it now and then. But the scene was 20 minutes long, so I was looking forward to 20 minutes of her fondling and playing with it until she got aroused enough to really get into sucking it.

Meanwhile I was studying this unique situation, my mouth directly below her clitoris, my eyes able to see the rest of her snatch. And above that, that luscious petite butt I liked so much. My hands found her breasts, feeling different now, hanging down as they were. Raising my head I planted a wet kiss right on her vaginal opening, the inner labia splayed out giving perfect access. Nia's whole body jerked, then in probably an oh yeah moment, she went down on my cock with real purpose now. And we were off to the races.

I've described performing oral sex on Nia before, and her doing it to me. So all those sights and sounds and tactile feelings were the same. But this, doing each other at the same time, added a new and exciting dimension to it. Because though I just normally got aroused while licking Nia there, the fact that she had me in her mouth at the same time just felt incredible. The sights and smells of her, the contact of my lips and tongue on her sex and my hands on her breasts, were very nice of themselves, but the feeling of her mouth on my dick added another very sensual input. And it was driving me wild.

"But Professor Smith! You said you only wanted to touch me, but now you want me to put my mouth on that!?" He'd snaked his big dick out of his trousers. As she knelt to do just that, Nia focused more attention on my dick, moaning sexily as the girl in the video was doing. The moaning was getting to me, the sound of it of course, but also the vibrations it sent through me.

Needing to feel and squeeze her ass now, I took my hands from her breasts and grabbed a handful of cheek in each one. My intent had been to be tender, but excitement was taking over, and they felt so good in my hands that I essentially mauled them. I squeezed them hard, pushed them together, and pulled them apart (getting a peek of Nia's puckered little butthole). Then I bounced them up and down, out of phase. This side up, that side down. And even though her bottom was fairly petite, there was enough mass there to get a nice rhythm going.

Meanwhile I was lapping at her pussy like there was no tomorrow. That and the butt play seemed to be working for Nia. And with my hands gone from her breasts I noted that she'd lowered herself onto me, letting her nipples rub on my stomach as she worked my schlong. And that was feeling really nice, especially when she swallowed excess saliva that built up. And sounding sexy too as I could hear her slurping on it, sometimes sucking hard on it, then pulling off it with a pop.

"But professor! First you said if you could just touch my breasts you'd give me an A. But then you felt me down there! And then you said you wanted to feel my mouth on your...organ...so I did that. But now you want to rub it against my sex? I'm sorry, professor, but maybe I should just go. This isn't what I had in mind at all..."

Nia had slowed a bit on my cock during this dialogue, but she tended to it enough to keep him happy. The smooth-talking professor continued to wear Tamara down, taking baby steps towards what he really wanted: his dick in that tight young pussy.

I knew from screening it before (strictly for science) that Tamara had sat on the edge of the professor's desk, pulled her short skirt up (no panties, of course), and was spreading her pussy open while saying, "You promise you just want to rub the head of it here? Maybe even make me come like that? But you won't put it in, will you, professor?" Her mouth said those words, but the actress's body language and facial expression belied that she in fact did want the professor's fat cock inside her.

Then as the professor started rubbing his dick on her from bottom to top, the little minx Tamara was getting terribly excited: back on her elbows, writhing on his desk, telling him how good that felt on her 18 year old pussy, etc. I knew the pace the professor was going at, so I mimicked that on Nia's engorged and slippery labia, holding her still by her butt while I did. She was starting to really moan now, and was swishing her tongue madly around the head of my dick inside her mouth.

"But Professor Smith, you said...." And you know how that was going. He'd gotten her to agree to him putting just the head in. She was still lying back when her pushed just half the head of his cock into her vaginal opening. "Oh professor, it's so big!" I wished I could see Nia's face as she witnessed what was probably her first look at vaginal penetration. The professor pulled back and ran his dick firmly up her slit, up and over the clit, then returning to insert the whole head in Tamara.

"Oh professor, your dick on my pussy like that feels sooo good!" With appropriate lusty moans. I was simulating that on Nia with my tongue, and she was getting more and more aroused, similar lusty moans escaping her mouth.

"Well okay, professor, I guess you can put it all the way in. I'm on the pill, so don't worry about that. But you have to give my roommate Tamika an A too! Because I really shouldn't have gone this far with you. Promise?" The actor promised, but any professor would've agreed also, for a chance to fill this ebony beauty with his dick.

Tamara slid down off the desk, then turned to lay across it, bent at the waist. Her high heels had her calves looking nice and her thick black-girl bottom was a sight to behold. As Professor Smith did, rubbing his hands over it, even kissing it. As he moved into position behind her, the camera angle changed to up between his legs, a closeup as the head of his dick found her wet hole and he slooowly pushed it in. I felt more than heard a deep moan from Nia, her ministrations on my cock becoming more wanton. I moved my lips from her labia to her clit, tonguing it gently at first, but speeding up as the action on-screen sped up.

"Ow, oh! Professor can you hold still for a minute, please? It's just so huge, it's filling me up. I've never had one so big inside me before!" The camera, still shooting up from below, showed the professor's cock buried to the hilt in this Freshman's young pussy. He looked to me to be about 40.

"Okay, professor, you can pump it now. But be gentle with me, please?" I knew that here the camera had moved back out to behind and to the right of the professor, showing him mashed up against this girl's meaty ass, her looking back over her shoulder at him, her eyes pleading with him to not hurt her with that monster cock. The professor said he'd be gentle, but I knew that within just a few strokes he'd be really banging this hot girl over his desk. He pulled her hands behind her back and locked them there with his left hand on her wrists, then he'd use his right to grab her hip and pull her into him, while sometimes smacking that ass cheek.

I also knew that he would come inside this hot undergrad teen, but would pull back until just the head was inside, the camera zooming in to show the pulses of his dick inside her. Then his cum would leak out of her as he pulled out but then shoved it back in, over and over until he was spent. Thinking back to Nia swallowing my seed, but not knowing if she had liked it, I was heeding Rita's advice by getting her very aroused, then seeing if she would go through with it.

Nia was working my cock over really good now, and it would be a struggle for me to hold back until the professor came. But I felt I needed to so Nia would stay latched onto me when I came, her mouth receiving the reward that the teen in the movie would be receiving in her pussy. I wanted Nia to come at the same time too, so I sped up my servicing of her, moving my hands to her breasts again, which let her freely work herself against my mouth.

"Oh Tamara, I'm going to come!"

"Come inside me, professor! I want to feel your cock pulsing inside my pussy while you pump your seed into me. Mmmmm, ahhhh, ohhhh!" With a few more strokes I knew the professor would come inside this 18 year old girl's pussy. The camera would catch each exquisite pulse, and show Tamara's pussy clenching and unclenching around his dick. It was a pretty hot scene that I'd watched a few times (still for science, of course).

Now no longer holding myself back, I concentrated on Nia's lascivious tongue on my dick and the feel of her stiff nipples between my fingers. And the taste and sight of her as she worked her pussy up and down my face. I was just holding my tongue still then, stiff, letting her rub herself against it however she wanted to.

The excitement and pressure built in my dick until I heard the professor say, "Oh Tamara, I'm going to come!" then after Tamara spoke her line about coming inside her and the characters were quiet except for grunts and moans, I said, "Nia, I'm going to come! You can—", I was about to say, 'take it out of your mouth if you want,' but Nia redoubled her efforts, sucking my cock deeper into her mouth, her right hand stroking it fast.

Well, I'd warned her and even tried to give her an out, but she chose to stay attached. As I couldn't hold back anymore I said through clenched teeth, "Oh Nia, love, that feels fantastic!" She mmmmmhmmmm'd loudly on my dick over and over, her bobbing and tongue and hands never slowing. So I took that to mean she wanted this, and I let myself erupt in her mouth.

When the first spurt hit her tongue she hummed mmmhmm into my dick as she took my semen in her mouth, swallowing after each spurt. I was in heaven, thrashing about, but trying to keep my mouth still for her to use.

After two or three spurts into her mouth she bucked herself super-fast against my tongue, then reached her own release. It sounded and felt like she was trying to say Oh God and Oh yes and OhmyGod, but she couldn't exactly because her mouth was still stuffed with my dick. She then froze, her clit stopped on my tongue, so I relaxed it and sucked her clit between my lips, just holding slight suction. Her mouth and hand had even stopped, and I got to feel a couple spurts go into her without any other sensation than her mouth clamped around it.

When she came out of that everlasting moment she picked right back up where she'd been: rubbing her pussy fast against my lips and mouth-fucking my dick. Taking (and seeming to enjoy) the last of my spurts into her. As they died down, she slowed down her pelvis and mouth, but maintained the sensual connection of her lips to my dick. "Milking me for all I was worth," I guess they say.

The scene ended and Nia turned around to lie beside me. We were both spent and just held each other for a while. She felt so good against me, her body still hot and flush from her exertions and orgasm. Her breathing gradually slowed as my hands idly roamed her body, remembering her curves and the soft places.

After a time, "Nia?"

"Mmhmmmm....?" She answered dreamily.

"That was the second time you've...taken me in your mouth...I mean there at the end. Do you...mind doing that, or...?"

She raised up onto her elbow, a look of pure love and devotion on her face. "I don't think I know yet. I'd heard things before about how it's gross, and Rita and I talked about it Monday. But I guess I haven't really decided yet." She looked at me to discern if that seemed like a fair answer. And perhaps to ask if it was something I enjoyed.

"I do enjoy it. Very much." Nia smiled lovingly at me, but allowed me to continue. "It's just that, I feel conflicted when I do it. When I do it to you." A look from her asked how so?

"I guess as boys we've just been trained that our issue is dirty and gross. 'Thou shalt not spill thy seed upon the ground' and all that. That masturbation is wrong or shameful, so that what comes out must by default be dirty also."

Nia leaned in and kissed me tenderly. I didn't even think about how there might be remnants of 'it' on or in her mouth. "You should probably stop beating yourself up about masturbation and...that. Before I met you Rita had talked to me, giving me the 'birds and the bees' speech in case I hadn't gotten it from my mom. She thinks masturbation is nothing to be ashamed of, and I think I agree with her. And we talked about when a man comes, the ejaculate, and some of the ways that might go.

"Then Monday when she came into the bathroom to talk about it, she didn't say it, per se, but I sensed that you were...apprehensive about that. She told me that men really enjoy it, for various reasons, when they can come in a girl's mouth. One reason is simply that it feels good, and I can definitely see that. But another is that it's an ugly thing, a power trip, making a girl do something she and/or the guy feels is somehow nasty and forbidden. But I don't think you're like that, so that's why I've done it for you."

"I'm not, I swear! I just think it feels wonderful, and I'm so thankful to you, so loving of you, when you do it."

"I know, baby. That's why I've enjoyed doing it for you, because I know you really appreciate the gesture, really appreciate me."

"Oh I do! It just seems so...natural?...to me. I mean, some of those scenes have the guy pulling out of the girl's mouth or vagina and then coming on her face or something, but my thought is: why would you want to withdraw your penis from that wet and warm place that just gave you an orgasm, but then finish outside it, in the air, with your hand or hers? It seems so much more natural to 'finish' there, as you'd started."

"I agree. I guess it would be like there at the end for me, when you knew the orgasm was on me, that it wasn't going to stop, then if you took your mouth off me. Maybe used your fingers to finish me off. I would've been disappointed, as it just feels so exquisite to have your mouth there."

"I like doing that for you, I really do. And it's nowhere near the same thing, but the times you've come on my mouth, I've noticed an extra 'flow' from you if you will. But I like tasting you and wouldn't want to miss that part."

"That's sweet, Mark. And I get what you're saying. So with me how about you don't worry about it anymore? I do it for you because I luhlike you, and I know how much you enjoy it. And to be honest, there's really been not much of a taste that I've noticed. I guess because I keep up by swallowing, there's no time for a taste to register?"

"You're the best, Nia!"

"I know, right? And you're not so bad yourself! I like being your girlfriend, Mark." Said as she looked at me sweetly, undeniable love in her eyes.

I pulled her on top me and rained kisses on her, my hands roaming her back and bottom, loving the feel of her, the smell of her. The sound of her voice when she told me she felt lucky to have found me.

Sleeping together in the twin bed was a bit of a challenge, but with a wall on one side and a rail on the other we weren't in danger of falling off. And it forced us to be close, so we assumed the same position as last weekend when we'd first slept together: on our left sides, her snuggled back into me, my penis cocooned in her tight little butt.

Sunday 10/9

We slept in and Nia snuck up to the girls' floor above mine with her little overnight bag, showered, put on fresh clothes, and met me in the lobby at 11AM. She took me to an Indian restaurant she liked (She paid, though I tried to. "Let me pay, in case you don't like it.") I have to say I didn't care for it much, but she seemed to really like it, and I was glad she'd introduced me to Indian food.

I drove us to a botanical garden where we walked hand-in-hand for some hours and talked about everything. I felt so calm with her, so at peace with myself and the world. If this was what it felt like to be in love, then I liked it. I couldn't stop looking at Nia's sweet face in the dappled Fall sunlight, wondering, hoping, wishing...

About 4 I took her home, us both saying we had schoolwork to do. As we were standing on the big front porch saying our goodbyes, holding both hands together, Nia drew me into her, and cradling my face put a tender kiss or three on my lips. Then she wrapped her arms around and squeezed me tight to her, holding me there for upwards of a minute. I was of course squeezing her back, and this embrace reminded me of all the hand-holding last weekend and the communicative squeezes. This squeezing hug by her was so affirming, so loving that it made me feel awesome inside.

I had closed my eyes while holding her, just imagining things, things that might be...or that might not be. But at least I'd had a chance to know my sweet Nia. As she relaxed her grip first, I opened my eyes, and facing into one of the big windows as I was, saw 4 or 5 of the ladies from the House looking out at us, their faces tender because of this sweet moment between us. Not feeling bashful at all this time, I just waved at them and smiled a bit. Nia, seeing this, turned to look, then gave them that go away! arm and hand gesture before turning back to me with a rolling of her eyes that said, those girls!

This time it was I who took her face gently in my hands and put a soft, lingering kiss on her lips. "Next weekend, maybe?"

"Yes, Mark. I'd like that very much." I was on Cloud 9, and have no recollection of walking down the steps and walkway to my car, nor the drive back to the dorm. If this was what being in love felt like, I welcomed it.