White Freshman, Black Coeds Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And what intrigued me most: an old parchment-looking map of Africa dated 1890. It showed only the upper 'half' if you will, cutting off just below Lake Victoria. I mostly knew where the modern countries of Africa were (geography was one of my interests), but this map had names I didn't recognize; or recognized as variants of the modern names: Liberia was there, and Sierra Leone. But Senegambia? Sokoto? Bassam?

"Rita, I'd assumed from your accent that you were from Africa, but where?" She came over to the map and pointed to the area I knew to be modern-day Nigeria. "Lagos?" A guess because it was the most-populous.

"No, Abuja. The capital." Rember please her British-African accent. And how dark-skinned she was, an exotic combination. "You know your geography, Mark! Another thing I like about you." She squeezed my shoulder, and before I could ask how she'd ended up in the US she changed the subject. "Who would like to get intimate now?" And there it was, the thing I'd almost been dreading. "Mark, you are having second thoughts?"

I told them both that I was, saying many of the things I said above, the things I'd thought after my and Nia's conversation in the café yesterday, when I'd felt a profound change in our relationship. The things about how I wasn't sure I wanted to continue to do this with Nia and others. Like, ever, not just with Rita.

"Our young romantic, eh, Nia?" Nia was looking at me quizzically, but I thought she 'got it' at least. We talked about it for quite a while, the three of us, and I won't bore you with all that, but the gist was that Nia quite enjoyed that aspect of our relationship and wasn't sure she was ready to give it up yet. Rita said we knew how she felt about sex, that it could be a joyous expression among people who cared for each other on some basic level at least, but that I had to live by my own inner code, not hers, or even Nia's for that matter.

She suggested that the two of us go to the outer room and talk it over. We did, and Nia said she understood, because she felt somewhat the same way after yesterday. But she also said she'd been excited to share Rita with me because she knew I found her quite attractive.

"Who wouldn't?! She's a gorgeous woman!"

And her new skill, she'd be most comfortable trying that with Rita there, demonstrating and participating. In the end I acquiesced, but only after making Nia promise that she wouldn't 'fall for' some other person in bed, man or woman. I guess that was my real insecurity about it, though I couldn't have named it until that moment.

"Baby, I know you don't think I'm that shallow! My love for you isn't defined by our sexuality, but the reverse: I enjoy having sex with you (and you and others) because I love you! Does that make sense?" I had to admit it did, and I slowly came to grips with the thing over the coming weeks and months. But to steel me for what was to come when we went back through that door, I kissed her passionately, feeling her breasts through her sweater, and put her hand on my manhood, having her massage it to arousal. Then she led me through the door and gave Rita to me. Or me to Rita, I was never quite sure about that.

Nia announced our decision, and Rita beamed at us. She truly didn't seem lecherous to me (then or since), but really seemed like she wanted to share these experiences with us. "Perhaps we could start by getting disrobed down to our underwear?" That sounded okay to me, and got better and better as Nia stood beside Rita at the edge of the bed and they both shimmied first out of their bottoms and then their tops, leaving them in bras and panties (Rita in lavender, Nia in the pink ones I knew so well). I must've stood there dumbfounded because one of them cleared their throat as they both looked pointedly at me. Best believe I wasted no time in stripping down to my boxer briefs.

"Mark, would you rather watch me completely undress Rita first, or her undress me?" Was this one of those trick Cosmo questions? (The library had all the back issues, and I'd been 'researching.' Okay, 'spying,' gleaning intel.) She knew what the answer was, of course, but she made me say it.

"Well baby, I've seen you naked lots of times, but Rita only that once...."

"Good answer, sweetheart. Top or bottom first?" I instantly said 'bottom,' which got quizzical looks from both of them, because Rita's chest was arguably her best asset. But my reasoning was that I wanted to savor the unveiling of her bosom, so do the panties first and get that out of the way. But then Nia almost made me change my mind when she had Rita turn with her back to me and started working her fingers under the waistband of her panties. Because that had been part of my calculation: that 'bottom' just meant she'd slide them down from the front, so there really wouldn't be much to see until later.

But with Rita's back to me now, and that protruding arse more than filling out her sexy panties, Nia began to slide them down painfully slowly, revealing that dark ebony bottom centimeter by erection-inducing centimeter. At the 'equator' it became a real struggle for her to continue pushing them down, so Rita helped by shimmying her thighs side to side, which almost made me come in my shorts. "You're not enjoying this, are you baby? It's strictly clinical?"

I thought about playing along, but I couldn't deny the beauty of Rita's bum, so I said, "No, not clinical at all, as you can clearly see [gesturing down to my crotch]. Rita's derriere is truly a wonder of nature. Do you think I might be able to touch it later?"

Rita looked over her shoulder and quickly answered, stepping on Nia about to speak. "My dear young man, you'll be able to touch it. And kiss it, and lick it. And if Nia agrees, even feel it sitting on your face." My eyes bugged out and when I looked to Nia she was nodding yes. With the panties now over the tightest part, Nia pushed them down to the floor, easing them off Rita's feet as she stepped up and out of them. Then dropping to her knees, Nia rubbed and kissed that fantastic ass, looking back at me a time or three.

Nia stood and Rita turned, my eyes locked onto her rump to catch the profile as she did. "I think one-for-one might be good. Mark, bottom or top?"

"Top!" Nia giggled and Rita said, Alright, top it is! My reasoning was that Rita might do to Nia's bare breasts what Nia had done to her butt, and I wasn't disappointed. Standing behind Nia, she undid the strap of her bra, then taking the shoulder straps at their tops, slid them out and off of Nia's shoulders, but holding the bra at the same height so it hid Nia's pert breasts from my eyes, though it no longer supported them. Then she slowly lowered it, until it was tossed aside on the bed to join her panties. Then her eyes boring directly into mine, Rita reached both hands around Nia and cupped her breasts in her hands. Nia was red in the face and looked like she might swoon; and truth told, I felt the same way.

Because two things: Rita was almost a head taller than Nia, and that height difference flashed me back to the other night with Kyla, who was taller yet and towered over my little Nia. And Rita was so much darker than Nia that her hands on Nia's breasts made an intense, sexy contrast. Then Rita licked the tips of her fingers on both hands and played with Nia's nipples with them. I knew how sensitive those nipples were, and Nia was almost melting into Rita's arms.

When Rita finally released her, Nia innocently (ha!) asked, "Are you doing okay, baby? Do you want a drink of water or something?" I told her no, but I wouldn't mind sitting down! So I did, pulling a small wooden chair away from the wall and sitting on it backwards, chin propped on my hands folded over the high back, waiting for what was coming next. "Are you ready for this?" I told her no, but do it anyway!

Getting behind Rita, Nia first reached around and hefted Rita's stupendous breasts through her bra. And my God, they hardly deformed! Even when Nia tried to squeeze them, which she couldn't really because they were bigger than her hands could span. "Oh Mark, you should feel how wonderfully firm these are!" And, "Have you ever seen any so big?? Me neither!" You're killing me, girl! But I knew this was all foreplay, so I had to bide my time.

Finally Nia unhooked the bra, and then almost as if she herself were in a hurry to get her hands on those incredible breasts, she removed it without any fanfare and tossed it on the bed with the other lingerie. And then there they were, those incredible breasts jutting out from her chest, floating in space, almost unaffected by gravity. (Nia and I talked about it later, and neither of us thought they were implants.) Standing behind Rita and mostly going by feel because she couldn't see around, Nia took a breast in each hand and lightly caressed each one, focusing on the hard nipples. Rita's eyes were on mine again, drinking in the awe and appreciation in my eyes. I didn't think she was conceited, but she did like seeing people enjoying her physique.

Then Nia unceremoniously shed her own panties, bidding me take my shorts off. "But make it 'boing' out, please? Like you did with Gabby?" I obliged, watching Rita's eyes closely. And I thought I caught a glimmer of surprise and appreciation there, like maybe she'd forgotten quite how big it was. Nia had me sit again, then got back into position behind Rita. After she'd gotten Rita's nipples hard again she started walking her/them toward me, and they were about level with my mouth.

"Baby, would you like to suck on these beautiful black nipples? Rita, would that feel good for you?" Rita mmhmmm'd yes, a new kind of smoldering in her eyes. So closer and closer those large nipples came, Nia rolling them gently between her fingers, aiming them straight for my mouth. But just as they were in reach I pulled my head back a few inches, not taking my eyes off them. It was too heady to think about clamping my lips gently around them, flicking them with my tongue, hearing Rita moan as I did.

"Baby....?"

"I just need a minute, sweetheart. This is too exquisite a thing to just jump into like that." My eyes hadn't left Rita's nipples, just inches from my face, but now I turned a bit to look Nia in the eyes, her head poking around from behind Rita's right arm. "Nia, please remember that you told me to never lie to you, right? Well, you probably already know this, but ever since I first saw Rita I've thought she was stunningly beautiful. Her face, her accent, but especially her curves, her voluptuousness. And here I am, a dorky white kid being invited to... Well it's just a lot to process."

"I know all that, silly! That's why I want you to experience her that way. I'm not jealous, I promise, because I know your love for me isn't that superficial. So please, accept this gift from her and I, can you?"

"Mark, I second what Nia said, and I want to share my body with you. Yes, it is...intimidating, but you're a good man with a good heart and I don't think you should feel unworthy of touching me or anything silly like that. Come, touch me." She took my left hand from the top of the chair back and put it on her stomach, moving it around gently. Then she took my right hand and placed it squarely on one breast, which caused me to breathe, Oh God! Then my other hand was moved up to her other breast, and suddenly I was sitting dumbfounded, my hands full of Rita's extra-firm breasts, too shocked to do anything with them.

Nia came around behind me, whispering that that had been her reaction the first time too, then she put her hands atop mine and made me squeeze and press those beautiful orbs. They felt heavenly, of course, but mostly I couldn't get over just how black they were; they made my hands look the whitest-white, though of course they're a ruddy pink. Then Nia gently pushed my head forward as Rita stepped into me, and with Nia removing my left hand, that nipple was placed gently between my lips.

And then instinct took over and I began to suckle that thick, hard-yet-spongy nipple, and Rita moaned approvingly. Seeing that I was latched on good, Nia moved her hands down to my nipples, gently rubbing them and arousing me even further. Soon one of her hands moved down and found the base of my stiff dick and I almost came. I mean that, this was so ethereal that I almost orgasmed at her slightest touch. Nia let go and stood, and then I heard Rita whispering something to her.

Kneeling behind me now, one hand roaming over my nipples and the other lightly holding my penis, Nia asked, "Would you like to come like this, babe? Sucking Rita's beautiful breasts while I play with you here and here?" On the second 'here' she'd pinched my nipple, which she knew I loved. I mmhmm'd into Rita's breast, afraid she'd move it if I let go. But I guess I needn't have worried about that because Rita told me to use my free hand to rub her bottom.

So there I was, naked, sitting backwards in a high-backed wooden chair, sucking on one of Rita's nipples and playing with the other breast with one hand (she'd rested her bosom over the back of my chair), while reaching behind her to palm and squeeze her fantastic bottom. All the while my girl was stroking me and playing with my nipples. Do you think it took me long to come? Uh, no.

As I started to come Rita pulled my head into her breast, nearly smothering me with it (I think to keep me from crying out), and I felt a cloth of some sort enveloping the head of my cock, catching the cum blasting out of it. "That's it, Mark, let it out. Savor this moment. Your lips and hands on me feel so good, and there'll be more of that to come. That's it, my young lover, let me feel your passion...." And other words like that. Nia even got in on the verbal action, saying she was glad I'd accepted her gift, but there was more to look forward to...

When I was spent the women helped me over to the bed, which I was pretty much oblivious to, and laid me on my back. When I 'came to' they were lying on either side of me, touching me gently in places, murmuring loving and encouraging things. It was then that I found out the whispering had been Rita suggesting that Nia make me orgasm, to relieve the tension and the awe of what was happening so that we could move on to the next things. I must say it worked, because now I was so relaxed and looked at both ladies with simple gratitude for making me feel this way.

"Baby, I've told Rita how good you've become at oral sex with me; would you like to do that for her?"

"Is your favorite book Anne of Green Gables? Heck yeah!" Nia giggled at my working one of her answers in, then Rita wasted no time climbing on top of me and straddling my face, facing me. I held my arms by my sides as she did, so they'd be able to caress and squeeze that outrageous butt. With Rita's sex just an inch or two from my mouth I took a minute to just smell her, then kissed a bit on the inside of both thighs, right beside her jet-black lips. She was breathing faster now.

Then I nuzzled my nose into her, really taking in her scent now while also pleasuring her by sliding it up and over her clitoris, which made her jump a little. And then it was time to fulfill a month-long dream: I flicked out my tongue, brushing it lightly over her clit. Then again, a bit harder, and again, harder still. She moaned out an Oh yes... And at about that time I felt Nia climbing atop me, sitting down on the head of my dick, clamping it between her tight little butt and my stomach.

Thinking of her butt reminded me of Rita's (which I'd forgotten), so I reached my hands up to grab it on both sides, marveling with both hands now (and better leverage) just how incredibly firm it was. While getting there my hands had brushed Nia's stomach, as there weren't very many inches between her and Rita's wonderful protruding bottom. My tongue had moved down now to lick Rita lower, finding her love canal and exploring it as deeply as I could. I could see her face above her projecting bosom and it was starting to show the excitement I loved seeing so much. Loved causing so much. And her eyes were on my face, watching the proceedings down there.

Then I saw Nia's hands come around and clamp onto those prodigious boobs, squeezing them together and pulling them apart, intermingled with skimming her palms lightly over the nipples. I reached up with my right hand and found that I could just barely reach Nia's left breast, which she hunched down to offer me better access to. I played with that nipple gently, which of course heightened the feeling in the head of my cock, which Nia was massaging with her butt, rubbing it forward and back. I wasn't in any danger of coming again so soon, but my God, can you imagine how exquisite that all looked and felt? A feast for my eyes, lips and tongue, both hands, and the head of my swollen dick.

Then Rita started taking over, as I'd hoped she would. I was finding I really loved that position, pinned down by a woman, nearly helpless, while she rubs her most intimate place over my face, seeking the orgasm she needs. Nia picked up on it and began to play just with Rita's nipples. And she raised up and set herself further back on me, pushing her bottom down and back so that now the shaft of my cock was rubbing through the furrow of her sex. She found a position that worked and began sliding it over me, falling into a rhythm with Rita, both ladies now 'riding' me in unison. I applied both hands to Nia's nipples to help her along, figuring that my other hand on Rita's rump wasn't doing much for her erotically.

So now both ladies were having their nipples teased and tormented while they rubbed themselves on my mouth and dick, and the sounds they were making were heavenly: feminine and lustful. I think we all realized where we were, so moans and things were kept subdued. But that doesn't mean that movement was subdued, and both women were now sliding over me pretty intensely and the bed was starting to noticeably shake and make noise.

"Ladies!" I'd pulled my mouth away from Rita and tried to hold her bottom still with one hand while pushing against Nia's stomach with the other to stop her too. "I'm a little embarrassed even being in here with you two lovely damsels, so I'm especially sensitive to the other girls in the house hearing what's going on. So as the only engineer in the room, may I suggest that you do your thrustings out of phase, so one moves forward while the other moves back? That should cancel out a lot of the shaking. Can we try it?" They did, and the outcome was nearly perfect, though Nia's lighter mass couldn't exactly cancel out Rita's, but it was close enough and the bed shook far less. (Sorry to bother you with that, but I can't stop being an engineer, even when two hotties are getting themselves off on me. It's the cross I bear.)

So back to rubbing/grinding/thrusting, but this time opposite each other, the girls soon ramped themselves up to orgasm. Nia went first, I suspect because this was more exciting for her than just the sex would suggest, since she was sharing her boyfriend with Rita. And/or because she's at least a little bisexual, and she had her hands more than full of Rita's magnificent breasts, plus a great view of that astounding butt as it rocked and shook before her. Whatever it was I could feel her arch her back forward and then stifle the screams that would've otherwise come from her. She trapped my hands between her tits and Rita's back as she collapsed forward into her, maybe kissing Rita's back, judging by the sounds.

Rita's orgasm was interesting, unlike any I'd seen yet. It was more subdued and less frantic, and I don't think that was all due to the situation (where stealth was the order of the day). At the peak she kept moving herself on me, but slowly, all the while staring into my eyes. Even her breathing was unique: controlled deep breaths where she puckered her lips closed and then blew out like a trumpeter, filling her cheeks with air before the lips blew open to release it. Her eyes really did it for me though, the seeing, and I tried to fill my eyes with the gratitude I felt for her letting me do this for her. My tongue lightly licked her in time with her slow gyrations.

123456...9