White Freshman, Black Coeds Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Candace, thank you sharing that, it really means a lot to me. I knew you sort of had feelings for me, but I never imagined they went that deep. For whatever it's worth, I would've gladly been your boyfriend...and more." I leaned into her and kissed the backs of her shoulders and her neck and hair, and the side of her face when she turned it toward me.

"I want you to take me now, like you would've on our special night. And don't pull away at the end: I want to feel all of your love for me when you reach your orgasm. Will you do that for me?" I told her of course I would, and I resumed making love to her via her bottom, trying to lose myself in the belief that this was the sacrosanct night we'd waited for, and we were finally going to consummate our relationship.

I played with her breasts and nipples more tenderly now because this was love-making and not just sex, and I sensed she'd like that better. We murmured sweet nothings to each other throughout, and I love you's and thank you's and other words of endearment. When I couldn't stand it any longer I froze and said I was going to come inside her now, I was going to fill her with my love for her.

She said, "Yes, let me feel it, Mark! Pour yourself into me and I'll accept you, as I've always loved and accepted you for who you are." And then the spurts came, the ones that usually drive me mad and make me thrash about and try to get more friction and feeling. But I'd thought very much about the way Rita came, and though I couldn't see Candace's eyes to be able to pour myself into them that way, I could hold her and kiss her back and neck and touch her, and tell her what she meant to me.

"Oh God, Candace, this is so exquisite. I never imagined orgasming inside a woman I loved could be so intense." And other things like that. Punctuated by gasps and groans to be sure, but I was trying to stay in that beautiful forever moment with her, and not let myself focus on just the base feelings of pleasure that the friction of her skin had given me.

And then to my utter shock Candace came too! Granted, I didn't have a ton of experience with female orgasms, but I knew what the lock-up and then release looked like, what the holding-of-the-breath was like, and what the vocalizations generally were. And hearing and feeling her come while I was still pulsing inside her elevated my own orgasm to something almost holy. She was softly saying my name and that she loved me and that I felt so good coming inside her and again she was sorry for teasing me and leading me on and she wished she'd recognized me earlier for who I really was...

And on like that until we both finished and I found myself holding her, locked in that position, while she softly cried. I knew girls well enough by now to not ask, so I just held her, my mind thinking in a hundred different directions about what she'd said earlier about boyfriending me, and about this thing we'd just shared, which was somehow very emotional for both of us.

I could feel my issuance dripping down between us, but she'd told me not to worry about it so I didn't. Besides, I didn't want to let her go to do anything about it. I didn't want to let her go ever, in fact. Don't get me wrong, I was no less in love with Nia, but I think even she would be happy for us to have this short span of time together. Time to think about what-ifs and things not said or acted upon.

Candace craned her head around and we kissed gently for a while, me cradling her in my arms. Her cheeks were wet with tears, and they still slowly slid from her eyes as she pulled away from me and went to the bathroom. I used my briefs to clean up the mess as best I could, then moved our pillows and myself over to the far side of the bed.

When she came back she looked fresh and was smiling again. "Want a Sprite?" I told her I'd split one with her, unless she wanted a whole one. She came back with just one, having drunk from it already. "I listened at Keisha's door for a minute and they're still going at it, but more subdued. Oh sorry, here." I drank about a fourth of the can and handed it back. Candace got a towel from her hamper in the corner, rolled the sheet back, then folded the towel over and under it; pretty clever I thought.

"Would you turn on that lamp?" When I did she turned the other one off and came over to the far side of the bed, sliding in next to me as I held the covers up for her. She snuggled her back into me and turned off the light. I put my free arm around her waist and let it drape over her stomach.

"Thank you for that, Mark. I may've needed it more than you did."

I'd love to hear what you thought about the story in the Comments, especially from the female perspective. As a male writer I want that to be close to realistic.

Thanks!

1...456789