White Freshman, Black Coeds Ch. 23

Story Info
A racial difference; Rita assists; night at the girls' house.
30.6k words
4.67
4.1k
8

Part 23 of the 25 part series

Updated 03/24/2024
Created 02/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you've just discovered this series, I'd urge you to read the Prologue to Chapter 1, and maybe even start there. This is a slowly-building series that I'm trying to keep fairly realistic, the sexual awakening of a shy 18yo boy, then his budding romance with a girl. But I think there's enough erotica in each part to keep it interesting, even if you just start here.

Sunday, 10/30

Nia and I met at the campus library to do homework and study, something I personally needed to do because I'd been running around too much. And working. No shenanigans, just hanging out together. We found out we were both avid readers starting around 5th grade, mostly the classics. Some titles we talked about, and if I don't say who read it, it was both:

Pride and Prejudice (her), To Kill a Mockingbird, Brave New World, Jane Eyre (her), The Call of the Wild, Moby Dick, 1984 (me), The Grapes of Wrath, Beloved (her), Tom Sawyer and Huck Finn, The Iliad (me), The Catcher in the Rye, etc.

We were surprised by how many books we'd both read, and from that list you get an idea of what kind of books she liked vs. what I liked. Which only reflects the differences between male and female, I think. There were plenty more that only one of us had read (for example: Dune for me, Little Women for her), but I should stop boring you.

For early dinner we went to a gyro shop near campus, and though they were new for me, they became a life-long favorite. Nia bought, saying I shouldn't have to buy all the time. That was nice, though a challenge for me because I'd internalized that the man always bought. But I guess that was for first dates, or the first few anyway. Nia and I had been morphing into a relationship for a while now, so I reasoned that it made sense that costs should be shared.

We were closer to the ZP house than my dorm, so I said I'd walk her home. She said I didn't have to, she'd be fine, but I reminded her that, "I'm a bit of an expert at spotting wicked cracks, so it would be best if I escorted you." She laughed delightfully at my callback to the Friday night ride-along with Gabby. "Careful, there's one now! Easy..." She giggled and took my hand to help her across, then continued to hold it the several blocks to her place.

I asked what she'd scored on the SAT, it must've been high because she was so smart. She proudly said she'd aced the Verbal section. "Not as good on Math, but still 90th percentile. How about you?"

"The opposite of you: aced Math, and pretty high on verbal." I'd said only 'pretty high' because I didn't want to brag; or really, beat her 90th percentile in Math. It wasn't a competition, after all. But she wanted to know how high my Verbal percentile was. "It's not important, really. Call it in the 90's."

"Baby, I know you're smart, you don't have to be ashamed of it. And I know you've read a lot, so your Verbal was probably really good. 97th? 98th?"

"99th," I said shyly. I didn't like to talk about my scores much with people, but my high school counselor was very impressed, and I won an award for acing the Math. Would've gotten the award for highest overall, but a Chinese guy beat me by one point. No worries, I didn't care about the numbers anyway. The ladies at the Boys' Home threw me a little party, but I wished they hadn't because after that some of the boys teased me about it. Nothing really mean, but stuff like, "Make room, here comes brainiac," or whatever.

"Wait, you aced Math and almost aced Verbal too? I knew you were smart of course, but that's crazy-smart! Now I wonder if I'm smart enough for you..."

"Don't say that, Nia! You're crazy-smart too. And anyway, I think Verbal is more important, and you aced that. Math is just something you might need if your interests lie in that direction, but you don't need much of it for everyday life."

"You seem okay with talking about your parents and your foster homes and stuff, so I hope you won't mind, but I wonder how much better you'd have done if they'd been around." I pondered that for a minute.

"Ya know, I really think maybe it was my foster experiences that made me this way." She looked at me like how so? "With real parents (and I was an only child) they'd have probably wanted me around them a lot and taken me places and stuff. And that would've been cool and all, but in foster care there wasn't a lot of that: your basic needs are met, food and shelter, but then you have a lot of time to yourself. So I lost myself in books, and I guess I learned a lot. I'd spend whole weekends at the library just learning stuff from reference books and magazines like Popular Science, then I'd check out novels or collections of short stories (especially science fiction) for the week. I was always reading: at lunch, at dinner, even in classes, which I didn't much have to pay attention to because I'd already read ahead 2 or 3 chapters in the textbooks. So yeah, that's hard to say. Their genes gave me my innate intelligence, but after that...I don't really know."

"Well I'm still sad that your parents were taken from you at such a young age, but I see what you're saying. Either way, you're crazy-smart and know so many things, and I'm proud to call you my boyfriend." Said simply, with a stretched-up kiss on the cheek for emphasis.

"Nia, I'm still pretty clumsy at relationships and stuff. Should I give you a ring or something to show that..."

"You already did, baby. This necklace!" She held up the gold wire heart pendant with cubic zirconia 'diamond' I'd given her just 2 weeks ago. "I tell everyone you gave it to me."

"Ohhhhh... I just thought it was pretty and you should have a pretty necklace, I didn't think of it like that."

"Well you should think of it like that, because I never take it off. I sometimes just hold it and think about you. To me the heart represents your love for me, and I cherish both." She reached up and kissed me on the cheek again, but this moment called for a proper kiss so I stopped us and turned to face her, holding her face with my hands and kissing her tenderly on the lips. Then we hugged tightly and she said, "I love you so much, Mark Livingston."

We walked the last block without saying anything, but our hands were clasped tightly. At the door she invited me in and we set our backpacks on a bench in the hallway. She took us to the kitchen and fixed us hot chocolates. "With marshmallows, right?" She remembered. We went and sat in the parlor, and different girls came through saying hi, some stopping or even sitting to chat with us.

Then I heard the 'click-clack' of high heels and knew Rita was coming. "Mr. Livingston, so good to see you!" I stood because a woman (what I considered a grown woman) had entered the room, and that's what you're supposed to do. I promise, it was only reflex, and I didn't do it to accept the hug she offered. The hug that, as always, mashed her large, firm breasts against my chest. Not to mention that she smelled heavenly, some floral-musky perfume. (Rita has a lot of dialogue here, so just a reminder to read her with a British-African accent. Her looks make her exotic, but her accent amplifies that.)

"You two are still getting along fine, I see. How long has it been now?"

"Four weeks today since you first introduced us." Nia looked at me quizzically.

"You remember the date? And keep track of the weeks?"

"Sure, why not? It was the most important day of my life so far." I gave her a peck on the cheek as I sat back down next to her. She gave me a hand squeeze that said, I'm so glad I'm that important to you.

"Mark is a romantic, Nia, so you can expect him to remember important dates like that. Do you two know each other's birthdays yet?" We looked at each other dumbfounded: No, and why didn't we think to ask? On top of each other we blurted out, "June 20th", mine, and "Apr 17th," hers.

"You guys have been so busy having sex," she'd lowered her voice, "that maybe you've forgotten that you should be learning about each other a much as learning each other." She'd nailed it, as always. Though today especially, and even the last few days we'd been working on that. Nia said as much, even outlining our chat about SAT scores, but admitted there was much more to learn.

"It's okay, and even natural. You two are on a solid footing, and I'm so proud of how you've blossomed with each other. But I have a homework assignment I think you'll enjoy; I'll email it to you tonight." We chatted some more along those lines, and then Rita changed the subject.

"So Mark, I understand that your Wednesday evenings are recently free?" She looked at me plainly, without any hint that she knew why, but I instantly burned with shame, and knew Nia must've told her. I wasn't mad at Nia, for Rita was someone she confided in, and if anyone besides her and I (and the girls) ought to know, it was Rita, who seemed to me like an expert in all things sexual.

"What if the 3 of us talked through that Wednesday night, here? I see you're still embarrassed by it, but maybe I can frame it in a way that helps you process it." She paused while I thought it over and then finally nodded yes. "And Nia is working on a new...skill that perhaps you and I could help her perfect?" That would be deep-throating, and my embarrassment about the other thing instantly vanished, thinking about my little girl, and probably Rita, doing that to me. Rita saw me smile and smiled back, the promise in her eyes. I looked at Nia, who had a huge grin on her face and a look of deepest love in her eyes. She whispered very softly in my ear, "I told you!" (Last night, when she'd said she was working on sharing me with Rita.)

So we arranged that I'd come to the House at 8:30 Wednesday. Holy crap, this was really going to happen! I'd probably be seeing Rita naked and maybe even touching her, and Nia and probably she were going to.... It was too exquisite to think about! And I didn't want to jinx it by naming the thing.

"Try to keep your mind on your studies between now and then, Mark! If I had to guess I'd say you might've been shirking some to be with Nia? And Nia, the same goes for you! Sex is new and exciting for you guys, but you must keep your eye on what's really important: your educations." She was right, and Nia and I looked at each other ashamedly.

"I suspect you two have a long future ahead of you, together, so I'd caution you to not try to pack weeks into days, months into weeks, and years into months. Relationships are both physical and mental, so don't forget to put work into the mental part also. Remember what I said about learning and knowing your partner. I'll send that email tonight; please try to finish it by Wednesday night. Good night, my little lovebirds!" She was standing up as she said that, then she walked around behind the loveseat and tousled both our hairs as she went by.

"She's so right, you know. How did I never think to ask for your birthday? What if it had passed already and I hadn't gotten you anything?"

"Oh Mark, you don't have to buy me things. Just being with me is enough, I promise. But yeah, we have probably been too pre-occupied with getting to know each other physically. But today at the library was nice, and walking here; I learned so much more about you."

"I agree, we need to make more time to just talk to each other."

"Agreed. But now, why don't we slip downstairs and—"

"Nia! We just said—"

"Just teasing, silly!" Then in a whisper, with a nibble on my earlobe at the end, "But I do love feeling your tongue on me!"

"You're incorrigible! So now you have to pay for that by telling me your favorite ice cream flavor." It was Rocky Road, and I told her mine was Butter Pecan. "See you Tuesday?"

She said it was a date and I kissed her and let myself out. On the walk back to my dorm I thought about the things Rita had said, especially about how she thought we'd have a long future together. I wanted that more than anything, and I vowed then and there to do everything I could to make it so. And I vowed to hit the books again; Rita had been absolutely right about that too! Nia probably wouldn't want me if I flunked out and worked for minimum wage the rest of my life. My dream was to make enough money as some kind of engineer so she could pursue her dream to be a actress, or a dancer, or whatever she wanted to do.

When I got back to the room and started my computer there was a new message in my school email account, from Rita, to me and Nia: 100 Getting to Know You Questions

Some of them we'd covered That Weekend, or found out since, but there were some interesting ones I'd might never have thought to ask, like: Who's your hero? If you could live anywhere, where would it be? What's your proudest accomplishment? List 2 pet peeves. What's your favorite family recipe? Who was your favorite teacher?

Stuff like that. It was a little after 6, and though I'd just vowed to hit the books hard, I'd also vowed to work on letting Nia know for real how much I wanted that imagined future for us. So I sat there till 10PM answering all those questions and then sending the answers to Nia, cc'ing Rita. And then I finally broke out my textbooks. But at 10:30 Nia's answers popped into my inbox so of course I had to read those, and soon it was midnight and I hadn't gotten a lick of work done.

Monday, 10/31

Nia started a trend when she texted me that morning:

>Spaghetti??

It had been my answer to, If you could eat only one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?

>>Yeah, it's so versatile: different sauces, meat or no

>>meat, *different* meats, parm or not, baked, whatever.

>> Less monotonous than cheeseburgers!

Which of course had been her answer. And then we argued that back and forth a bit. The next day I asked about one of her other answers, and we went back and forth like that through Wednesday. But even after that, if one of us thought of something we'd text the question to the other, along with our answer.

[Readers: I've just learned that my text exchanges weren't coming out the way I'd formatted them with tabs or extra spaces, because Literotica strips those out if you upload a Word document. So this is my attempt at sort of giving that left/right, received/sent texts feel. There's a later exchange that shows that better. Though Mark & Nia were using early-2000's dumb phones, and I don't even remember what that looked like.]

That evening

"What up, Trey?!"

"Mark, my brother! What's goin' on, dude?" We shook hands/hugged, and things seemed the same between us as before. I'd been worried about that, but Trey quickly dispelled any doubt. "Man, the other night was off the chain!"

"You mean the skating, or...?"

"Both, man!" And then, more conspiratorially, "Man, I ain't even know my girl was like that, let alone Nia! That was freakin' hot, bro!" So yeah, I guess he didn't have any issues with what had gone down.

"It was, and if I had to guess, it was probably Nia who hatched that plan with Kyla. I mean, not that it matters one way or the other, I'm just sayin'." Then in even more of a whisper, "I can tell you, because you're my closest friend, man, but she and I have this agreement where we can fool around with other people, but we both have to be there."

"Dawg, that's awesome! So the other day when you said you guys were 'close' with Candace and Keisha...that's what you meant? So you've been with them like that?"

"Yeah, just once, her and I. but before I met her I had a few, um, encounters with the girls by myself." I tried not to gloat or be too proud, but Trey did it for me, his eyes bugging out. By this time we'd stepped around to the little stockroom behind the ovens.

"So you've seen Keisha's breasts and Candace's a—, butt before??"

"Not only seen, my brother, but touched!" And then high-fives and low-fives and playa's and my mans were shared.

"You lucky mf'er! Man, I'd give my left arm just to see Candace's butt, and my right to see Keisha's melons! I'd be walkin' around like this—"he demonstrated how one might walk around with no arms, "—but I wouldn't regret it one bit! You a lucky white boy, you know that, right?"

I said I knew, but maybe it was 'these baby blues,' and then I grabbed an order that Jason had called out. As I backed out the crash-bar door Trey gave me that Man, get outta here! wave, a big cheesin' grin on his face. That felt almost as good as the way Nia often looked at me. In my mind I thanked Candace and Keisha again for choosing me for their little experiment.

Tuesday, 11/1

"There's my baby girl!" We hugged and (respectably) kissed when she walked into the café. I pulled out her chair for her. We almost always got the same table (except when it was taken already), and she always sat to my right and we faced out and people-watched. That's not how it had started out, but because I'd gotten there first that first time, and was facing out to watch for her, when she pulled her chair around to be right next to me that's how we'd ended up.

"So why is Halloween your favorite holiday?"

I said, "Well, because you get to dress up as someone or something you're not, and you don't have to buy any presents, and there's free candy..." And on like that. That became a habit too: each time we met, discussing one of the questions. Hers was Valentine's Day, which I'd made note of but didn't ask about just then.

We went to the counter and ordered. I forget what, but it wasn't spaghetti and a cheeseburger! Back at the table we both lamented how behind we were in our studies. Not in actual homework assignments, because we kept up with those at all costs, but we both liked being ahead in the reading and stuff. And we sort of agreed to keep our lovemaking to the weekends. (Not that we 'made love' per se, but what we did do was giving/showing love to our partner, so for us it was making love, and it was plenty satisfying.) Oh, and maybe one night through the week if the situation arose.

And speaking of 'rising,' tomorrow night was my assignation with Nia and Rita and I'd been fantasizing about it almost nonstop. But I didn't dare bring it up so as not to jinx it. Perhaps if I didn't speak it then the God of Horny Teenage Boys wouldn't capriciously sabotage it.

"Have you talked to Kyla? Was she cool with what happened?"

"She was! She said to tell you how clever you are, by the way." I blushed and shrugged modestly, and she giggled. I think she liked how easily I embarrassed. "And that I might need to, quote, step up my game..." That was a callback to what Gabby had said to Nia after our first (and only) time together.

"No she did not!" I said as Nia cracked a huge smile and kissed me on the cheek to confirm that she'd only added that for effect. "I talked to Trey last night and he was cool with it too. He also said you were a freak."

"He did not!"

"Not in so many words, no. But that's what he meant!" We rubbed our foreheads and noses together, reveling in how awesome the other was.

"Oh hey! The 4th Harry Potter movie is coming out in two weeks, maybe you can take me?" 'Harry Potter' was listed as her favorite movie, and I knew there'd been more than one, so I guess she'd meant all of them. But I didn't realize there were now four of the dang things. I guess I'd seen the first one, and heard of The Goblet of Fire and The Prisoner of Something, but I hadn't cared for the first one so I didn't watch the others. She must've picked up on that because she said, "Or I could take you? Not a fan, are you?"

123456...9