White Freshman, Black Coeds Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did he do it again, people, or WHAT!?" The crowd erupted into applause and cheers and screams and girls throwing their panties at me, and all kinds of things. Okay, no panties, but it was wild. I bowed all humble like Rodney did, and I felt it too, humble that they'd enjoyed it so much. I saw Rodney near the back with his girl and he was applauding me over his head, so I gave him a special thank you bow, pointing at him and giving a thumbs-up, trying to acknowledge that he was still the master.

G did like he did last week and knew nobody would want to follow that with something spoken or slow, so he put on Gold Digger and that kept the dance floor mostly full. I fell in with Nia while the other girls danced around us. "Hey Mark," Brie yelled a little too loud, "If you ever get tired of that skinny butt...," as she rubbed her extra-large butt against my hip. Keisha, dancing beside her, laughed and gave her high-fives. Brie was a little drunk, but it was all in good fun and Nia didn't seem to mind. Gabby and Candace and even Kyla leaned in and told me how great that was. Then they stepped away a little to give Nia and I some space.

"I don't think you're an introvert anymore," she said to me, pride and love coloring her eyes.

"I think you're rubbing off on me," I leaned in to say softly to her, barely over the music.

"A little, maybe, but I want to do a lot more rubbing on you—" which she demonstrated with that special wriggling way she had of dancing on me, "—when we start making love." Her eyes held an odd look: longing, desire, inevitability. It stopped me in my tracks.

"Come outside with me?" as I grabbed our jackets from the backs of our chairs. They had some café tables and chairs outside, and the air was cold and the metal chairs colder, but I sat Nia in one anyway, then drew another one up to be knee-to-knee with her. "What are you saying right now?"

She looked at me in a way I hadn't seen yet: her love for me evident, her sexual desire a given, but there was more to it. An "I'm ready to take the next step with you" look. Then she told me as much in words.

"So you think about it too, huh? I do too, to be honest. And not just because I'm anxious to put my penis inside a woman, but to bond with you even more, to feel that special connection to you. And only you." I held her hands and kissed her, gently, but with some tongue on her lips. Trying to let her feel through my lips the strength of my feelings for her.

"You were so amazing—again—and when I was watching you I was just so proud, and amazed at your lack of self-consciousness. And at your obvious preparation for the song. And I thought, here's a guy I think I could spend the rest of my life with, being constantly amazed by the things he's capable of."

"I think the same about you, I think you know that: your dancing, your acting, your intelligence, your just overall niceness." She blushed and shrugged her shoulders, the way you do when you're being praised but you're saying, It's no big deal. "And I want that future with you too, I really do—" her eyes went soft and welled with tears, "—but could we wait on that for a while yet? Maybe not until our wedding day, but until a time when it can be really special." My raised eyebrows added the question mark.

She looked at me happy and sad at the same time, and sniffing once, said yes, we could wait. We kissed again and it was a kiss filled with only love, with no hint of lust or anything else. I never wanted that kiss to end, but Kyla came out to check on us, and then finding us, was embarrassed and turned to go back in. I saw her and called her back.

"Thank you for keeping an eye out for Nia, Kyla. I hope you'll continue to do that until the day we marry, when I can take over that responsibility." Nia laughed/sobbed and hugged me, while Kyla awww'd and said she certainly would. We all went back inside.

Back at our tables I saw G chatting Candace up while someone was on the mic, and she seemed animated, so I thought, good for her. But after a bit more talking and some water-drinking we all broke up for the night. The Girls had driven themselves, and of course Trey had brought Kyla, so I took Nia, Gabby, and Brie back to the House. As Gabby worked the lock of the big front door, Brie said something suggestive about me spending the night. Either with Nia or...

"Find your own karaoke-singing boyfriend!" But I kissed Brie's hand and thanked her for a fun night, and she went on inside.

Gabby and I did that thing where we kind of wanted to hug, but was it appropriate, and after a false start at a handshake we did end up hugging. In her ear, "You told Sean?" I could feel her nod yes. "You okay?" She pulled away, holding my hands, and said she was. She kissed me on the cheek and bid us both goodnight.

I looked shyly at Nia to see how she'd reacted to that, but she was fine. "I know your heart is true to me, so don't worry about that."

"Thanks," as I hugged her tightly. "It's just that being so shy for so long, I like this new me. I like the attention, to be honest. I like being liked."

"I know, and it's fine. It's good, actually. Enjoy the attention, you deserve it. I'm just glad they all see in you what I do." She'd pulled away to look at me as she'd said that, and I could see she meant it, and that she wasn't jealous.

"You know I wouldn't—" She cut me off by putting a finger against my lips, followed by her lips, firmly sealing mine closed as we kissed for a bit.

"Hey, we're all going to watch Wedding Crashers on the big screen in the basement at 2 on Sunday, you should come." I suspected that part of her motivation for asking was to show me off, but I was okay with that; in fact, I was happy about it because it spoke to how she felt about me. I told her I would, then kissed her good night.

11/12, Saturday

I met Trey at the Student Union at 12 and we shot pool till 2:30, when he had to go in to work. He greatly improved my pool game, I have to say. I'd always just tucked my thumb up against my forefinger to make a vee to support the tip of the cue stick, but he taught me the proper "bridge": thumb against middle finger, then the index finger hooking over to really lock in the shaft of the cue. He said I was, "aw'ight now, but you'll never be really good until you learn the bridge." It felt funny at first, but I thank him to this day for making me learn it.

And I'd known for a long time how to "play for position," which just means thinking about where the cue ball would go after the current shot, but he showed me how to reliably get follow and draw, and even how to use left and right English to change how the cue ball rebounds off the rails. I could tell he'd played quite a bit by the way he handled himself around the table, and we got together a couple more times before I went home with Nia over Thanksgiving break. And in the months and years after that.

Besides the game, he taught me some things that people say in pool halls. "Study long, study wrong." "Stroke it, don't poke it." And, "The balls don't go where you want them, they go where you put them." All that stuff should help me hopefully get along with Nia's dad.

He left for work and I stayed for a while practicing the things he'd taught me. Pulling into the back lot at Domino's a little after 4 I met Felicia coming out the back door. "Hey Mark, what kinda butt do *I* have?" She presented it to me at a 45 degree angle. "♪Felicia got a lit-tle butt, oh yeah!♪"

She laughed and raised her arms to hug me. In my ear she whispered, "I'm so happy for you and Nia. When I first met you in August I had no idea you were this crazy!"

Pulling away I said, "I wasn't this extroverted until I met Nia. She's been really good for me."

"I can tell, and I think that's so great. You guys seem perfect for each other." Then she kissed me on the cheek and went on to her car.

"Trey-dawg, what up!"

"Yo, holmes!" And we did the handshake. "Brother, you are crazy! I ain't know you could sing like that!" For some reason he hadn't brought it up at the poolhall; maybe to save it for here when others could overhear.

"I didn't either, until the Friday before. I think I'm getting hooked on it though. Before Nia I would've been way too shy to do anything like that, but she inspires me somehow to be more outgoing."

"Well you ain't shy no more, my brother!" He gave me a high-five and a hug. Then more quietly in my ear, "I'm really proud of you and Nia, man. I can tell you guys really love each other."

"Thanks, Trey. How 'bout you and Kyla? You guys getting serious?"

"Yeah, we're cool. I like being with her." I could tell he probably wasn't really in love with her, but I didn't push it. Then he changed the subject to something benign because you know, feelings.

The rest of the night was uneventful, but every song I listened to I thought about as a karaoke candidate. I really was hooked on it.

11/13, Sunday

>>>What kind of theater candy do you like?

>Peanut M&Ms!

>>>Got it, thanks.

At 1:45 Nia let me in. There were a lot of girls and guys in the big parlor, drinking wine and chatting. On an easel going into the room was a poster kind of thing that said, "Zeta Phi Beta Second Sunday Cinema." (See what they did there with the alliteration?) Then below that a movie poster for Wedding Crashers was taped on, and below that it talked about wine and popcorn, all free, but donations accepted. And below that, attached to a leg of the easel somehow was a square plastic container for tips.

"It's something we do every month, just a little mixer and fundraiser. I found and printed the movie poster!"

"And you did a fine job, as usual!" I reached into my wallet for a 5, and then asked if I could get some of that "free" wine now. Nia laughed and took me by the hand, threading me through the crowd into the kitchen. I'd thought most of the noise was coming from the parlor, but this was where the party was really at. Probably 15 girls and 10 guys, all staying close to the wine. The big kitchen was almost as crowded as the night of the party I'd come to.

"Mark! Whatcha drinkin'? White or red?" Brie, on station at the fridge. And being that close to the wine, she herself was pretty "lit" already. Brie seemed like a "party girl" to me, not that there was anything wrong with that.

"White, please." I heard it as soon as I said it, and hoped Brie wouldn't do anything with it. "White it is! Nia, your favorite is white too, isn't it?" With a leering look at me on 'white.' Nia giggled and said yes, hugging up on me. Some of the others around the big island overheard and chuckled. One was Kyla, who sidled up and side-hugged me.

"Hey Kyla. Is Trey here?"

"No, he had to work. At least he said he had to work, but maybe he just doesn't like romcoms!"

I laughed and then mock-groaned, "Oh God, it's a romcom??"

Nia punched my arm, "You knew what you were getting into, Mister!" I rubbed my arm in mock pain. "And besides, you know you wouldn't miss being here with me!" She kissed the side of my face, and I had to admit she was right.

I saw Gabby over in the "breakfast nook," the large informal dining area, and she waved at me. She was talking to a young man who I could only see the side of his face, but he was a bit taller than her. Which was good, because I thought part of the 'problem' with Sean was that he'd been slightly shorter than her. Gabby was tall, at least 5' 10" to my 5' 11".

Pretty soon an older girl (a Senior who I later found out it was her turn to run Sunday Cinema), announced it was time to head downstairs for the movie. There was a mad rush for the wine as people topped up their cups, then we all started filing down the wide, shallow stairs at the back of the kitchen area.

Downstairs all the couches, loveseats, chairs, and ottomans had been lined up in rough rows in front of a rear-projection TV (remember those?). This was a big one for the time, in retrospect maybe 65". There were some folding chairs in a back row, and some "movie-style" decorations on the support poles or easels: film reels, 'Popcorn' signs, old movie posters. Over by the bar was a theater-style popcorn machine, full of popcorn and popping more. And Brie was at the downstairs fridge on wine duty again, though there were canned sodas too.

Overall it was really nice, and I told Nia so. "I helped with the setup. One of those things I told you that Freshmen have to do. I found that Casa Blanca poster at Hobby Lobby."

"I want to buy you a white house some day..." (9th grade Spanish had taught me a few words.)

It took Nia a moment to process that, but then she added, "With a white picket fence!" We squeezed each other tight from the side. Nia led us to a couch toward the back, motioning Gabby and her friend to join us. Nia sat near the right arm, then me. When Gabby and her male acquaintance came over, of course he wasn't going to sit next to me, so she did, putting him on the left arm. Which was nice for me, tucked between my two best girls.

Our couch claimed, Nia and Gabby went and got us all popcorn and sodas. I chatted with "guy" a little bit, but not much more than, "Hi, I'm Mark," and whatever his name was. When the girls got back I pulled Nia's Peanut M&Ms out of my Dollar Tree bag, then offered another one of those or a Sno Caps to Gabby. She chose the Sno Caps, and I offered the same choice to her friend (I'd brought two of each in case Nia or I wanted more than one), and he chose the Peanut M&Ms. Which left me the other Sno Caps, my favorite, yay. Then we settled in as the lights dimmed and the movie started.

Now, I'd like to tell you that in the dark Gabby's hand snaked over to my crotch and fondled me while I did the same to her and Nia. But of course that didn't happen, so get your mind out of the gutter. Although I was right there with you, wondering about the possibilities if dude hadn't been there. But it was still nice, lightly touching Gabby along our sides, and the smell of her, and the melodic sound of her laughter.

The movie wasn't half-bad, but I wasn't a big fan of either Owen Wilson or Vince Vaughn. It was a solid 2 hours long, so it was about 4:30 when after some mingling and chatting I mentioned to Nia that Jake had gone home for the weekend and wouldn't be home till late. "Come on!" she said, trying not to look too conspicuous as she pulled me through the milling crowd and up the stairs.

There were only a couple girls in the kitchen, and I didn't know either of them well, so we hardly even said hi. We made a clean getaway through the kitchen, through the parlor (no one there), then toward the front door, but first turning right down the main central hall to get our jackets from the closet under the stairs. Just as Nia put her hand on the knob we heard, "Will you be home by 2, dear?"

Rita! We looked and she was in her familiar far corner of the parlor reading a book. The corner you couldn't see when you were coming out of the kitchen unless you specifically looked left. We must've looked like two cat burglars, tiptoe-hurrying out of the house on some clandestine mission, so she likely knew what we were up to.

"Y-yes, ma'am. I was just going with Mark to the library to study."

"Without your backpack, that's interesting." Nia looked busted, and Rita click-clacked over to us in her high heels. She always wore high heels. She took Nia by the sides of her face and kissed her forehead. "You don't have to fib to me, my child." 'My child' would've been odd for anyone else just 4 or 5 years older than Nia, but remember that Nia was from Nigeria, and her British-African way of speaking. "I know how it is to be young and in love. Have you tried biting yet?"

I went beet-red, as was my nature, but Nia managed to stammer out a yes. "And was it as I said?" We both nodded sheepishly. "Good! Wednesday I shall give you another tip, but go now, have fun, enjoy each other's bodies as well as minds." She kissed Nia's forehead again, then took my hand, clasping it between both of hers, her eyes boring into mine with a look of admiration. But then a narrowing of her eyelids that said, "You'd best take care of my charge." I nodded that I would.

In the car we both seemed to let out our breaths, as if we'd been holding them since Rita had called us out.

"I don't know why I lied to her. I feel so bad!"

"Just instinct, I think. Not everyone is as sexually open as Rita, and it's natural to hide this kind of thing."

"Do you still have 18 & Interracial?"

"I do, and I have a specific scene in mind for you."

"Oh you do?? You must watch that DVD quite a bit." Fishing a little, but not accusing.

"I do, sometimes. When Jake's not around. But strictly for scientific purposes, of course. To see how I can be a better lover, mainly."

"I honestly don't think you need help with that." Then after a pause, "Mark? I don't think it's technique so much that makes someone a good lover, but rather the caring and intent. And I love the ways you show me how much you love me when we're being intimate. So maybe don't learn too much from porn about how to make love to me? Because you're doing fine all on your own." She reached over for my hand and squeezed it reassuringly.

In the room Nia couldn't wait for me to load the DVD into the player, but first I locked both the knob on the door handle and the deadbolt, which would at least slow Jake down for a few vital seconds if he came home early. Then I cued up Krystal and Her New Landlord.

"It's kind of small, Krystal," the landlord said as he unlocked the door and ushered her into the 3rd-floor apartment. We could see it was 3rd floor because of the long shot from the parking lot before the dialog, where we could see long-legged, light-skinned Krystal walking up the stairs, Mr. Landlord close behind her.

"It's okay, Mr. Jones, it's just me and I don't need much space." They went inside and Mr. Jones closed and locked the door. (Wait! Locked the door? Yes, he even put the little chain up while Krystal was off inspecting the tiny bathroom.)

When she came back out, Mr. Jones was on the couch, cable remote in hand. "Utilities are all included in the rent, as is cable, even the movie channels." He was scrolling down through the Guide showing her all the channels when he patted the loveseat next to him (it served as the couch in the tiny space) for Krystal to join him. (She did, of course, it was porn after all.) And that's when I contrived to get Nia to sit on my lap on my desk chair, which I'd pulled out to the middle of the room so we could see the TV beyond the foot of my lofted bed.

"Can I hold that?" Krystal was smiling knowingly at the tent in Mr. Jones's khaki Chinos, but before he could reply she took the remote from him and scrolled down to find the movie channels. I'd gotten Nia's shirt unbuttoned and slid down over her shoulders, then her bra unhooked and my hands kneading her firm tatas.

Krystal scrolled down through all the HBOs, Cinemax, Starz, etc., until, "Oh my, what is this, Mr. Jones?" The TV screen showed Adults Only, row after row of that.

"Oh, well, those are specialty channels for mature audiences, but you don't—" And then the room was filled with the cries and moans of a woman being pounded from behind. Krystal quickly found the volume buttons and turned the volume down to a more reasonable level.

1...456789