White Freshman, Black Coeds Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yes you will, Madame. Watch!" And then I began working on her shirt buttons and pants button simultaneously. She wriggled to get away (but not energetically enough to interrupt my tasks, I noticed), and I soon had my left hand inside her bra while my right snaked down into her panties.

"Is this one of the dance moves you guys do? What is it, the Lambada?"

"You'll have to join the dance team and find out!" Then she gasped and moaned deeply as my fingers found her clitoris. I changed my left hand from breast mauling to nipple plucking mode, taking turns on each side. Which was made easier when she pushed her bra down below her breasts, forcing them up and out for me. She was quickly writhing and squirming in my arms, half-struggling to get away still, but half luxuriating in being handled like this.

"Mark, you must stop! What will Nia think if she comes looking for us!? When we took a break from dancing to get water I didn't realize you had come in here, and well, you didn't lock the door! So please let me go?"

I knew she was playing Sheila now, and this was freakin' hot! And I was going to play it for all it was worth. Sheila's slightly-more-protruding-than-Nia's butt ground into my rock hard loins (I'm sure quite unintentionally), and my hands reveled in the feel of her slightly-larger breasts. The breasts I'd been staring at and down between in the various poses we'd been practicing.

"Nia doesn't mind. She actually even intimated that... Anyway, let me just make you come and then I'll let you go. If you don't actually touch me then that's not cheating, is it?"

Her squirming had become less "let me go" and more "please don't stop." "Well, she'd mentioned something similar to me, but she said you guys always SHARED in things like this..." She had to stop talking for a spell in order to moan and grind herself against my hand. "But I guess you're right, if it's only you touching me, then..."

And then she gave herself over to the pleasure, helped along by me telling her how sexy she (Sheila) was, and how I'd imagined her and I and Nia together from that first day I'd met her. All this was helped along for me by the cornrows: Sheila's hair wasn't like that, but she did wear it natural, and this was so different compared to Nia's normal hair, that from behind it could well have been a different girl. But similarly built.

Soon Sheila was groaning out her orgasm. Deep, guttural grunts that would've doubled her over had I not had a firm hand on her breasts. Her knees collapsed, but I held her up by her crotch, my hand cupping her vagina, applying pressure to it. Her grunts morphed into mewls and squeals, but soft enough that I didn't think anyone outside could hear us.

Finally she went limp all over and just hung from me, her only movement being deep gulps of air. Mostly still holding her up, I set her down lightly on her feet and then spun her around to face me. I jammed my hands down the back of her pants and held her up by her butt cheeks, squeezing them madly. The front of her was grinding into my cock through my pants, and I helped that along by pulling her tighter and thrusting against her stomach.

She began to kiss me, and somehow she kissed differently, so that when I closed my eyes I could almost imagine this really was Sheila. That went on for some minutes, until she sat on the toilet seat (the 2-part kind, like in your house) and asked if she "could see it." I told her that we should get back, that touching her like that was enough for me.

Sheila nodded sagely, then pulled out her cellphone and called someone. "Nia? Hey, sorry we're not back yet. You're not gonna believe this, but I stumbled into the handicap bathroom where Mark was (his fault, he didn't lock the door!), and one thing led to another and....well, he just fingered me to an awesome orgasm. .... Uh huh? .... Oh you love those too! I know, right?! But listen, would you, like, mind if I gave him a blowjob as thanks? ... You don't? You're the best! .... What's that? ... Oh he is, is he?" She shivered and laughed expectantly, "I can't wait to see for myself! Thank you, sis! We'll be back in a little bit." She'd started to hang up, then quickly pulled the phone back to her ear. "What was that? .... It won't take long with my skills? Girl, who you been talkin' to! Bye-eeee!"

My pants were down quick as a flash, Mr. Willy at full attention. After all, Nia had okayed this, right?

"Wow! Nia was right! Son, you're packin' some serious heat there. Let me just get a little taste..." And when she leaned forward and engulfed me with her mouth I about fainted. This girl had "mad skillz", I had to say. I mean, I still knew it was Nia, but her technique was different, and she quickly had me ready to blow.

"Does Nia take it in her mouth, big guy? ...Oh she does? Well does she let you watch it squirting into her mouth? No? You say you guys haven't done that? Well I'ma give you a treat then! Pull out when you're ready to come. You ready?"

I nodded that I was, and she went to work, showing me no mercy. Both her hands on the shaft were a blur as she counter-rotated them while stroking me into her mouth, her head bobbing fervently up and down. And my God, the suction she kept on it! In 30 seconds I was over the top and told her so, pulling out as she continued to jack me furiously with both hands.

Opening her mouth wide and sticking her tongue out, Sheila looked up at me expectantly, sultrily. She was rubbing the head of my cock against her tongue, and when the first blast hit it glanced off her tongue to hit the back of her throat, causing her to cough. But she was a trooper and held on for several more powerful blasts, her eyes never losing their lock on mine. The visual of this, my white cum exploding into this pretty pink mouth, and the thought that it was actually Sheila's mouth, made my knees nearly buckle. Nia and I had never quite done this before, and it was incredible to watch.

As the spurting started to subside, Sheila rubbed my dick all over both sides of her face while it was still oozing, like I'd seen some of the porn starlets in 18 & Interracial do. I was bouncing and twitching, trying to pull away from her, the post-coital sensitivity being too much, but she wasn't having it, and kept my dick in a two-handed vice grip.

And then she went to work on it as before: both hands stroking, head bobbing, tight suction, her tongue going absolutely insane inside her mouth. It was like she was in a cum-fueled lust haze and had to get all of it. But it was too much for me and I wrenched away from her (a painful evolution) and said, "Sheila, please stop! You're killing me!"

I fell back against the wall, kind of leaning on the sink to my left. Sheila looked absolutely triumphant, and I think I saw a glimmer of Nia in her eyes, ecstatic that I'd called her Sheila, that I'd been that much in the moment.

Sheila licked her lips and then did an exaggerated swallow, opening her mouth wide afterwards to show me it was all gone. Then walking toward me, she stopped to admire her face in the mirror, and seemed pleased at the way her "painting" had come out.

Taking the remaining step to me, she laid up on me, trapping my dick vertically between our shirts. "Has Nia ever done that for you, Mark?" I said she hadn't, and that it had been incredible. Beyond incredible. "Well you just look up ya girl Sheila if you ever want another one of those..." She traced her hands around my pecs, rubbing the nipples until they were stiff.

"And thank you for that explosive orgasm you gave me! Your hands on me so roughly, manhandling me, was such an incredible turn-on. My boyfriend never treats me that way, but I wish he would..." Now I wasn't sure if it was Sheila talking still, or Nia, gently instructing me in how to please her.

"Wait. Your boyfriend!? You came in here and did all this with me and you have a boyfriend??"

"Well, boyfriend might be too strong a term. But we didn't have sex, did we? So..." Then grabbing my dick, slick now from all the semen that had leaked from it, she stroked it softly with all that lubrication (which felt incredible) and asked, "Unless you want to have sex...? I'd sure love to feel this inside me..."

I told her no, I definitely couldn't do that. And besides, we needed to get back to Nia. "Suit yourself. But it would sure be fun..." Then looking in the mirror she used her delicate index fingers to scrape and collect the jism off her face, then made a show of licking the fingers clean. Lots of slurping and sucking sounds, and vocalizations like mmm, and you taste so good, Mark.

It was so erotic it made me want to snatch down her drooping jeans and shove myself into her from behind, watch myself fuck her in the mirror while her pretty brown face was still glazed with my cum. I never really thought of Nia that way, fucking her lustfully. My idea of that was much more romantic and loving. But this girl Sheila (and Myra and Trish the other day) made me think more and more about my dick being inside a tight, hot pussy,

"Are you going to tell Nia about this? I mean, she already knows, but..."

"Oh I'm going to tell her all about it!" I was behind her zipping and buttoning her pants while she wiped her face with wet paper towels. "Every." Kiss on her neck. "Decadent." Kiss on the other side. "Detail." Ending with a kiss on the back of her neck, parting the beaded cornrows to get there.

"I'm going to tell her how you looked when you were coming, I've never seen such rapture on a man's face! And I'll give her some tips on how to do what I did. I think maybe she was right: I do have dick-sucking skills! If it was a contest, would I get your vote?"

"Oh you'd get my vote for sure. In fact, I'd stuff your ballot box." My hand grabbed her crotch firmly, pulling up. There was a laugh and a turning-around and it was Nia again.

"You're so clever with words, Mark! How did I ever find a guy like you?" She kissed and hugged me, snuggling into me.

"I'm a dime-a-dozen; the question is: how did *I* ever find a woman like you?" I'd started to say 'girl,' but after what she'd just done to me, she was definitely a woman. "The things you did with your mouth just now...."

"That was all Sheila," she said with an impish grin. I could tell she didn't mind talking about it this time, her 'playing' Sheila.

"Maybe Sheila's mind and motivations, but it was Nia's lips! And as Trey would say," and here I mimicked his body language and voice, "Dayam, girl!" Nia laughed and kissed me extra deeply, and then we threw our jackets back on to hide our stained shirts. I opened the door slowly, checked that the coast was clear, then pulled her out behind me. We jetted down the two flights of stairs and banged out the door, busting into laughter as we made it out uncaught.

At the top of the stairs to the Performing Arts building I stopped to let her go on by herself. "I'd be too embarrassed to see Sheila right now," was my excuse. Nia giggled and tip-toed up to kiss me.

"We doing the coffee house tomorrow night?"

"Unless something better comes up. I think I'ma karaoke again."

"Oh boy.... What's it gonna be this time?"

"Girl, you know I can't tell you that! Mention it to Brie and Gabby?" She said she would, then gave me a quick peck on the cheek and jetted off to class. I loved to watch her run, so lithe and graceful. I had a random thought if my Mom would've liked her. I liked to think she would have.

At work that night I got to talk quietly to Trey a little bit and told him how nervous I was about meeting Nia's parents, especially her dad.

"Man, you got your work cut out for you! Black dads are super-protective of their daughters. And this is his oldest daughter? And FIRST kid, too? Sheeyit, you might as well kill yourself now, playa, and not give him the satisfaction!"

But then he got serious and said to forget all that, he was just playin'. He gave me some pointers, some do's and don'ts, and they mostly mimicked what Candace had said, but some things he said were from a more male perspective, so I filed those away.

I found out that night that Trey's dad had left them when he was little and his mom had had a string of boyfriends. Trey wasn't like abused really, but he'd had a tough life. Then when he was 16 his mom had gotten hooked bad on drugs and he'd had to distance himself from her. He said he saw her once in a great while, but she was always askin' for money, so he'd had to cut back on seeing her.

"You're almost an orphan like me, then. Man, I'm sorry you grew up that way." We handshook and hugged, sharing a little moment, but then he broke it off with a hard slap on my back and a sniff and tweaking of his nose with his thumb. You know how guys do that before changing the subject, getting away from 'feelings.'

"You play pool, Mark?" I told him the Boys' Home had a beat-up old table and beat-up old cues, but I'd gotten pretty good at it in the two years I was there. I loved the geometry of the game and was somehow able to see the angles and where the balls were going to go. "Can you meet me at the Student Union this weekend? We'll play some and I'll teach you how black men play pool. Then if he plays too, which he will, you're in, my brotha! You suggest y'all two go out and play, and if you can at least hold your own he'll respect you more."

So we agreed to meet at noon Saturday at the billiard parlor in the Student Union. They had lots of nice tables in there, maybe 15 of them, including snooker tables and a crazy table without pockets that the guy at the counter told me was a "carom" table. I think I'd only played there twice by then.

After I got off I texted Nia:

>>>Does your dad play pool?

>Yeah, I guess so. Why?

>>>No reason. Thanks.

11/11, Friday

At the Daily Grind that night we'd all gotten settled in, and the whole gang was there: Candace and Keisha, Gabby sans Sean (uh oh, did she finally tell him?), even Brie came along. The tapas plates had started trickling in, and the wine was going down at more than a trickle when who strolled in all cool and smooth, but Trey, with Kyla on his arm. I stood because a lady had entered, but more to shake and hug with Trey. This was his first time here with us.

Then I remembered I'd better go put in my song, and I panicked because I hadn't verified they even had it. "G, you got Xxxxxxx?"

His eyebrows shot up. "Yeah I got that. You know it?" He looked at me a little sideways at first, but then said, "Aw hell, who am *I* askin'! The way you killed Baby Got Back, I know you ain't tryin' this song without knowing it cold. I got you, dawg!"

Back at the table everyone was chatting and eating. And drinking, lots of drinking. Sometimes we had to be quiet or talk very low depending on who was doing what at the mic, but everybody was having a lot of fun. Nia and Gabby were flanking me, with Trey next to Nia and Brie next to Gabby. Brie was a lot of fun, and I felt like she was flirting with me, but I don't know, probably not. She did know about my and Nia's extracurricular activities in the Ross dressing rooms (twice!), so I guess that gave her the right to be a little more than friendly.

At about 11:30 G called Rodney up, and guess what he sang? I'll let the intro to the song tell you: "Right about now, you're about to be possessed of the sounds of MC Rod Base and DJ Rock..." Then Rodney dropped in right on cue with, "Hit it!" Then the female backup singers with, "It takes two to make a thing go right..." I'd thought about doing that song, but quickly decided it was way too fast for me. And I didn't know a lot of the words.

But Rodney was killing it, as usual. The guy was good. All the honeys got on the floor, dragging their men with them. And on every chorus the crowd sang along, "It takes two to make a thing go right, it takes two to make it outta sight!" A really fun song for the crowd, and Rodney was havin' fun, being all expressive and using hand gestures.

"Holy moly, people! I got out of breath just watchin' Brother Rodney sing that!" G had come out from his DJ booth and shared the cool handshake with Rodney, then Rodney bowed all humble-like, how he always did. People were clapping and cheering, hollering Rodney! and You Da Man! One clever guy yelled out, Rodney Base !, and that got a laugh.

"Alright, alright, stay on the dance floor, ladies, stay on the dance floor. Get a quick drink if you need to, but my boy Mark is comin' up next and he's gonna keep your booties shakin!" He paused to take a drink himself.

Brie asked loudly past Gabby, "Are you gonna do Baby Got Back again?!"

"No, but I got somethin' just for you, Brie!" G was close enough to hear all that, and he chuckled into the mic.

"If you were here last Friday you saw my white brother-from-another-mother absolutely kill Baby Got Back!" Cheers and woo's from some of the ladies. "You see all these fine ladies he's sittin' with, don't you? I think my boy got a type, I'm just sayin'!"

All my girls laughed and looked at me, some blushing, some not. Brie hollered out all deep-like, "Zeta Phi in da house!" A couple girls from way over answered with, woot woot!

G had gone back to his booth to start the song. As the music started people quickly recognized it and started gyrating. All my girls were up, and Kyla was dragging Trey up. A lot of other girls were dragging their men out too: this was a song girls liked to dance up on their man to.

"Walked in this place, surprised to see, a big girl gettin' busy—" I pointed at Brie, who was gettin' very busy, "—The way she shook her booty sho' looked good to me." I got off the stage to get in front of Brie: "I said, come here big girl, won't you rock my world, show that dance to me!" She didn't disappoint, and while she may not've rocked my world, she sure rocked my groin with that big butt.

Then we got into the chorus and everybody sang along, the girls mostly looking back over their shoulders as they ground on their men, "Doin' the butt! ... When ya get that notion, put your backfield in motion, hey..."

I moved over to Nia: "I took that girl out on the floor, she rocked me from the backside, we did the butt till it made me sore." She ate that up, and showed us some of her wild dancing (like the night she assaulted me to Don't Cha by the Pussycat Dolls).

Another chorus sung by the crowd, and then the fun part. Going down the line, "Brie got a big ol' butt!" And the girls all did the "Oh yeah?" "Gabby got a medium butt [she blushed]...Nia got a lit-tle butt...Candace got a big ol' butt...Keisha got a lit-tle butt...Kyla got a big ol butt..." And then I was out of girls, but there were two more lines, so being silly I added, "Trey got a normal butt (Oh yeah?)" Then I ended with, "Mark got a white-boy butt!" as I stuck my butt out at the girls. They all screamed and went crazy.

The song went on for a while yet, but it was just a lot of "Yeah yeahs" and "Doin' the butts." Near the end I stepped off the stage and insinuated myself in the middle of my girls. "Hey pretty, pretty, I want your butt, your butt, just gimme, gimme, gimme your butt, hey!" By the end I had 6 black girls with various-sized butts shaking them against me. Too bad I couldn't touch them all!

1...34567...9