White Freshman, Black Coeds Ch. 24

Story Info
Mark meets 'Myra' & Trish in Ross. Gabby is single again.
32k words
4.68
4.1k
12

Part 24 of the 25 part series

Updated 03/24/2024
Created 02/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Readers: Please read this long author's note! It's a heartfelt message from me to each of the 123 of you following my humble work. Me to each of you individually if I could.

Thank you SO MUCH for reading and voting and commenting on my work, and of course for liking it enough to follow me. That really, really means a lot to me.

I need to apologize for how long this chapter of Mark & Nia has taken to come out. I think of it as "Mark & Nia" because that's what it is now: their love story. The White Freshman, Black Coeds story wasn't supposed to go this way, but when Mark met Nia he (and I) couldn't help falling in love with her, and now I hate that title and want to change it.

I tried to publish the following idea as an Author's Update, but for some reason the moderators have twice disallowed it. The idea was to have a new series of related Volumes (The Awakening, The First Time, The Wilding, and now, The Romance) that repackaged all the past Chapters into larger chunks and made them more or less standalone stories. That model would've been used going forward, with the title changing at key points. But they won't publish that simple idea for me as an explanation to my readers before it happens.

So I'm giving it to you here, continuing with the story name I hate, at Chapter 24. I may yet do the Volumes idea, but if I do I'll preface each one as a "repackaging of Chapters x - y," so you can skip it if you've read those already.

And PLEASE, comment on any of this, or the past or future episodes, in the Comments. I think most writers love that kind of feedback, and I especially do. I've connected with one reader via email and he's given me some great feedback and ideas for the future of the story. I'd love to hear YOURS. I don't even care if you vote, but Nia & Mark belong to you readers as much as to me, so I'd enjoy hearing any thoughts you have about them.

Thank you for reading this far, and for following my little tale.

Saturday, 11/5

This time I wasn't the last one out of bed: I came into the kitchen dressed (sans underwear because they'd been lost in battle last night) and found Candace there alone, already cooking.

"Seen the girls yet?"

"No. I suspect they wore each other out!"

I went down the hall and checked Keisha's door, finding it unlocked, a bit to my surprise. In the dim light coming from the hallway and through the heavy curtains I could see them spooned in bed, Keisha behind. I thought about flashing the lights, but that would be cruel. So I decided to kneel at the edge of the bed and lightly caress Nia's face. She looked so peaceful and...satiated lying there with Keisha's one arm over her.

Presently she stirred and said sleepily, "Hey you!" Then she stretched over and gave me a kiss, which roused Keisha, who blinked her eyes against the light. Then she snuggled back closer to Nia, pulling the covers over their heads and playfully telling me to go away.

"Can't do it. This one has a recital at 2 and it's 9 now." Nia's eyes snapped open, as if she'd forgotten. She didn't jump out of bed, but she did ease out against Keisha's protests. She kissed me again and headed off to Keisha's bathroom. Being silly, I slid into Nia's spot and snuggled myself back into Keisha. "If you just want someone to hug up on, I'm available."

She mmm'd and hugged me, pressing herself luxuriantly into me. (Remember her large breasts? That was the luxuriant part.) After a bit of this though she said, "You're all hard and bony, I want Nia back! She's soft and feminine and curvy in the right places..."

"You're right. So why don't you go into the bathroom and send her back out here. Give us 10 minutes alone?"

"You can't properly love a girl like that in 10 minutes! It should take all night..." And she mmm'd again in remembrance.

"Who was talking about her? A guy's got needs too, ya know! And all I need is 10 minutes of her delicious mouth..."

"*I* could take care of that for you..." she said playfully.

"You could, but you can't. I'd love that, but I'd better wait for my girl." She hugged me tighter, and then surprised me by rubbing me through my pants.

"Oh I'm sorry, is that what I think it was? I thought you had a banana in your pocket and I was trying to figure out why."

I turned to face her and said, "I'll put a banana in your pocket!"

"Would you eat it as I pushed it back out?" Whoa, where did that come from? She was looking at me really naughtily now.

"Every bit until it was all gone, then I'd bury my mouth in that sweet pussy it came out of." Keisha gasped and reached a hand under the covers, rolling onto her back for better access.

Just then Nia came out of the bathroom. Neither of us moved or acted guilty; we were all pretty comfortable sexually now. "Am I interrupting something?"

"No, not really. I was just about to eat a banana from Keisha's vagina." Nia had by now become pretty used to the crazy things I sometimes said.

"Ah. Would you guys like some time alone for that?" I looked at Keisha and saw a pleading in her eyes.

"Yes, sweetheart, that would be lovely. Ask Candace to hold off on our pancakes for a bit?" Nia gathered her clothes as I stood and shucked mine, kissing her deeply before she left. "Now where were we..." as Nia closed the door.

"Something about a banana, I believe. Peeled or unpeeled?"

"Peeled, of course. That'll be smoother going in—" she moaned, "—and much easier for me to eat as it comes out." She gasped and rubbed herself faster. "Let me slide it into your mouth to moisten it first..." Keisha's eyes were burning as I offered her two fingers in lieu of the banana. The things she did to that 'banana' with her tongue ought to be criminal, and my dick was wishing he was being assaulted like that.

Keisha was quite worked up and told me I could rub myself against her thigh; that wouldn't be overtly sexual for her. (Boundaries, remember.) "I think it's lubed up good now, so let me move down here and watch you slide it in." So I pushed the blanket off her and saw her slender body in all its glory: long and lean and a mocha brown, topped with two scoops of chocolate ice cream, just to beat that metaphor to death.

"Here, you do it so I don't hurt you," and I made a show of passing the 'banana' to her. She took it, and then talked dirty to me.

"You want to watch me push this slippery phallus inside myself, you naughty boy? Let me just put the tip in.... Ahhh... Does that look sexy, the white against my brown pussy lips? I bet you wish it was your dick, don't you? Would that feel nice, shoving it in slow and deep like this?" She was shoving two fingers in slow and deep, and it was driving my dick mad, so I started stroking it, turning on my side to do it.

"That's it, you nasty young man, stroke that fat white cock while you watch me fuck myself with this banana. You wanna taste it now, hmmm? Take a bite." (As a quick aside, it's pretty hard to fake actually having a banana in a situation like this, but Keisha offered me her two fingers, drenched in her juices." I 'bit off' the banana at her middle knuckles, taking time to lick it clean first.

"Ooo, you like that banana, don't you? Let me get another bite ready for you..." and she went back to finger-fucking herself. Then another "bite" as I watched Keisha pleasure herself, my face only inches from her fiery-hot snatch. My dick was oozing pre-cum, and I knew I'd never have her like that, but this was still fun.

Another bite and then only a quarter of the banana was left. "Keisha, could I be allowed to come on your lower leg or foot? Would that be "too sexual" or whatever?"

She thought it over and said, "No, that would be alright. *I* wouldn't be getting anything out of it (like if you were touching my breasts), and for you it would be just a place for it to go so as not to make a mess. So yes, that would be okay. And maybe you can come with me?"

"That's my goal, lovely lady." She smiled and then we went back to doing lewd things with the banana, while I rubbed the head of my dick on the top and side of her lovely foot. (I didn't, and still don't, have a foot fetish, but there was something erotic about it. I guess it was the idea that, "I can't have that, so this will have to do. And it's actually nice that she's sharing it with me."

"There, it's all the way in. Now put your mouth on me and get ready to catch it."

[I know this sounds kinda gross, even though we didn't actually have a banana, but don't tell me you wouldn't eat the banana!]

So I put my open mouth on the opening of her love tunnel (banana tunnel?) and she went pretty wild. "Here it comes, baby! Oh God yes! Eat that banana, boy. That's it, munch that thing!" I didn't know if she meant the banana or her puffy labia, so I went with the latter. Meanwhile, my dick had made the smooth top of her foot super-slippery and I was about to blast all over it.

"Lick my clit now, Mark! Oh that's it, baby! Lick it faster! Harder! Faster!......Ohhhhh shit!!!" Hearing her come made me come, and when the first hot blast hit her foot she came even harder. ("Not sexual for her," my butt! I thought it would be, which was part of why I'd suggested it.)

I was munching on her pussy like it was the best thing I'd eaten in my entire life, which both served to prolong her orgasm and keep me from making too much noise through mine. I rubbed my cock through the slippery mess on her foot before trapping it between my hand and her foot and pumping it like that.

Keisha squeezed and mauled her prodigious tits, and I so wished I could help her with that. But I focused on lapping at her banana-flavored pussy until she'd worked through her orgasm, which took a while. I suppose because it had been a while since she and I had been intimate like this.

But finally she was able to speak again. "OhmyGod, Mark! That was awesome, thank you."

"Thank you, Keisha. You know I love doing that for women, and I had a great orgasm too, listening to you."

"Would you mind stripping the sheets while I go freshen up? Wipe yourself off on them and I'll throw 'em in the washer." Before Marcus sees the stain, my brain filled in. Did I feel guilty? Maybe a little, but if he wasn't smart enough to give this lovely woman what she needed and asked him for, then no, I didn't feel too bad about it.

That done, I got dressed, and at about the same time Keisha came out of the bathroom in a satiny white robe that did nothing to hide the gentle sway of her breasts as she walked. Them hiding behind that thin silky material, her nipples proclaiming their presence, made me want to touch them even more than before when I could see them nude. I've always been more excited by partially-clothed women than fully nude. It adds a certain mystique and leaves something to the imagination, I guess.

I followed her into the kitchen as she said, "Candace, we need to get some bananas."

"Oh yeah? Why?"

"I dunno, they're just pretty versatile, ya know?"

"Sen-su-al, don't you mean, Keisha?" That was Nia, smiling at me over her wordplay. I moved past her to the farthest empty chair, kissing the top of her head and letting my hand slide across her shoulders as I passed behind her.

"Mark, do you want breakfast, or are you full after that banana?" Candace looked at me from the stove, innocent-as-you-please, but I burned with embarrassment. She and Nia shared a look and then busted out laughing. I mean, I knew they knew what we'd been doing in there, because clearly Nia had told her about my banana comment. But Candace didn't make me answer, she just slid a plate of pancakes and bacon in front of me.

"Nia, you might want to keep some bananas around the House, in case Mark is ever hungry for one when he's over." That was Keisha, keeping me embarrassed. She'd sat to my left, in front of the window. The chair closest to the stove was open for Candace, who joined us after she'd brought Keisha a plate.

"So bananas, huh?" Candace, tucking into her pancakes. "Good for breakfast?"

"Breakfast, lunch, maybe a late-night snack... They're really pretty versatile..." Keisha, not looking at me, but knowing how embarrassed I was.

"Hey girls, I looked at your car yesterday and have an idea what the problem is. I'll talk to the guys at the auto parts store Monday, it should be an easy fix." When I'd turned 15 I was moved to a new foster home and Mr. Wallace was all the time working on cars and motorcycles: his, friends of his, and other people's I guess. It wasn't his full-time job, but you could almost always find him in the garage tinkering on cars. He didn't mind me hanging around and helping, so I learned a good bit.

"Oh thank you! We'll pay you of course."

"Just keep feeding me these pancakes and we'll call it even!"

"Oh Nia!" Keisha again, up to something. "Have you ever put sliced bananas on your pancakes? Or maybe your cookie? I hear it's divine." Nia giggled at the lewd joke, and Keisha punched my arm good-naturedly.

"Nia, don't you have to get ready for your recital?" Me trying to extricate myself from Keisha's teasing.

"Yeah, I really should get back to the House and get ready. Candace, thank you for the pancakes again! And Keisha, thank you for last night." They stretched their arms across the round table and grasped both hands.

"Thank you, sweetheart. But I have to tell you that your man here is pretty good! You could make fat stacks pimpin' him out."

"Keisha! Leave these young people alone! You're a mess." Candace was laughing a bit, but I could tell she wished Keisha hadn't said that last part.

But it gave me a devilish idea: "Maybe next time we blindfold you and have a contest to see if you can tell who's who!"

"Tonight?? Can you guys come back tonight?"

"Keisha! Listen, you guys have a great weekend together, and don't mind Miss Horny over here." Then she walked us to the door and saw us out.

In the car I told Nia I was feeling a little weird about having spent the night with Candace alone, and then the thing with Keisha this morning that had stemmed from a silly impulse of mine. And I told her what Candace had said about boyfriending me and all, and our intercourse discussion and the play-acting. She didn't seem jealous at all, or panicked like she'd looked the one time way back when she thought I might've had intercourse with someone before her.

"She's going through kind of a tough time after her breakup with Derek," Nia said, "and you're good for her. She actually told me that the other day."

"Yeah, she told me you guys talk and stuff, and that's cool. I talk to Trey a little, but guys don't talk like girls do..."

"Well just talk to me if you want, if that would help. Or to Rita. I kind of liked her offer of Wednesday nights, did you?"

"I did. I mean I do." My mind flashed back to that night and how voluptuous-yet-solid Rita was, how her skin (and other parts) felt against me. And my dick started to rise, which made me feel guilty. "But maybe just talking, you think?"

She looked at me and could tell I was embarrassed. "Sure, baby. Just talking. She knows so much about love and sex and things, and I think it would be good for us to learn from her."

Then we were at the House and I walked her to the door. I asked if she needed a ride to the recital, but she said she was going with one of the older girls.

"You gotta work tonight?"

"Yeah, 4 till closing. But can we go shopping in the morning?"

Her eyes lit up. "For sure! I forgot to tell you Brie is opening the store tomorrow and she'll be the only one there till later..." She was looking at me mischievously, and we both knew what was going to happen. "She likes you, you know. But what girl doesn't? You're so handsome and smart and funny and kind...," and then her lips and hands finished what her words had started.

At 1:45 I found a seat in the middle of the auditorium, about 8 rows back. I pulled my Physics book out of my backpack to kill the time. The place filled up some more, but by 2:00 was only half full. I was sad because I wanted as many people as possible to see my little girl dance. Come to think of it, I hadn't even seen her really dance, not artistically like this, anyway. (Remember the Don't Cha incident?) There were some older couples and people in the audience that I assumed were parents.

At 2:00 the dance instructor came out and welcomed us all, then told us a little about the thing, how it was a practice for the big production in December. They'd given me a program at the door and I found "Nia Carter" about in the middle of show. So I settled in to watch and wait for her. The lights dimmed, so no more reading Physics; plus that would be rude.

The show was nice enough, and the dancers were pretty: white and brown and even some Asian girls, all lean and graceful, and their costumes were nice, lots of flowing scarves and veils and fans and things. But I was an unsophisticated 18yo guy, so it wasn't something I would've willingly sat through.

But when Nia came out!? My heart fluttered like the silky scarves that trailed from her lithe body. She ran and jumped and twirled, all so effortlessly, and the scarves trailing behind her seemed to accent and even hasten her motion. She was on stage for less than 2 minutes, but that was a scene I treasure to this day. I didn't really "get" the whole thing, but the music and her movements were sad-yet-joyful at the same time, and her expression was by turns serious and wistful and despondent and joyous and half a dozen other emotions.

I realized that her face expressed as much or more of the mood of the piece as her body did. That was the actress in her, I supposed. Now that I'd noticed it with her, I didn't see it quite as much in the girls who danced later. I'd have to tell her about that later.

When the show ended I was the first on my feet, clapping loudly and yelling bravo like I thought you were supposed to do. The whole cast came out holding hands, and there was my Nia, third from the end on the left. I saw her scanning the crowd for me, and when her eyes found me her whole face lit up into a beautiful and grateful smile. I clapped harder and louder, and blew her kisses. They took a few bows and then finally broke hands to turn and leave, and Nia waved at me with a huge smile. Again I wondered at what she saw in me, why she felt about me the way she did, but I was happy about it, whatever it was.

I was waiting in the lobby, chatting with a guy I knew from one of my classes (he was waiting for his girl too), when Nia whirled me around, threw her arms around me, and thanked me profusely for coming. I told her I wouldn't have missed it for the world, then introduced her to Dave (who was white), and I noticed the appreciation in his eyes as they shook hands and said hello. Just then his girl came up, so after those introductions were made we split up into couples.

"You were so beautiful! I mean the way you danced, and especially the emotions on your face! You know I'm a nerdy engineer-type and don't really go in for that kind of stuff, but wow, you made me feel all kinds of ways inside. Not just because it was you, though maybe that helped, but the way you moved, and again, your face, I...."

I trailed off because I couldn't think of any more words. Nia had been watching me with expectancy that turned to appreciation, and then I think to something deeper, to knowing that she'd reached me—no, reached someone—that way. She didn't respond with words, but her eyes welled up with tears and she flung herself at me, hugging me as tightly as she ever had. I hugged her back just as tightly and felt a new aspect of the connection between us.

123456...9