White Girl Turns White Boy Sissy Ch. 03

Story Info
Nicki accepts her feminine future and pushes it even further.
3.2k words
4.77
37.5k
66

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as we got home from our day of fun at the adult store, Hailey and I showered together. We were washing each other thoroughly and giggling over the amount of cum that was still leaking out of my boi pussy. Hailey dropped to her knees and gleefully licked the cum from my hole. We often ate each other out, but I realized she never once touched my little cock. After today, I loved her even more for ignoring it.

We finished up as hopped out of the shower. We did our skin care routine, blew dry our hair, and applied fresh make up. The two of us were still insatiably horny from our experience with such a god of a man. Since the two of us were planning on profiting from our onlyfans accounts, we knew we had to take advantage of this lust.

Once our make up was done in a matching goth type theme, we tried on some of our new outfits. That's when it hit me: I finally have a chastity cage to try on. It was as if Hailey was thinking the same thing. We looked at each other and both reached for it.

"I have an idea. I want to put this on you on video. Our fans will love this!!" She said, almost too excitedly.

"YES!" I giggled. More than anything, I was ready to give up control of my cock. It was the last bit of masculinity I had left and I knew locking it away would push me even further. While I was accepting these thoughts, Hailey had already set up the cameras with her page live streaming.

"Heyyy boys and girls! We have a special treat for you today. Nicki is officially giving up her last bit of masculinity! After we lock her away, I know she'll give up any last hopes of being a man." She giggled while showing the tiny, pink, chastity cage. "Oh, Nicki will be making her own page after today so make sure you subscribe to her too!"

I sat on her fluffy white comforter wearing an all black lingerie set. The panties we're crotchless, perfect for what we were about to do. Hailey sat to my side and gently rubbed my inner thighs.

"Your skin is so soft and feminine, I can't believe you were ever a boy." She said.

"Oh honey. I was clearly never a boy." I said giggling and touching my tiny penis like a clit.

"Well let's lock this this pathetic thing away for good, Nicki. It's not like you would ever use it." She said while fastening the cage around my clitty. "Are you ready to submit and fully feminize yourself?"

"Yes, please. I'm ready to be a good girl." I said proudly.

She locked the cage and put the lock on a chain. And handed it to me. I knew exactly what to do. She sat in front of me and I placed the chain around her neck. Hailey now had full control of the last bit of masculinity I had left. That's when it hit me hard: I wasn't feeling upset of nervous. I didn't care at all about my clit. In fact, I was relieved I no longer had access to it. This felt right. Girls dont need cocks after all.

------

A week passed since I started my chastity. In that time a lot had changed for me. The first couple days were exciting as I could only use my pussy for pleasure. It felt even better now that it was my only source of pleasure now. After 3 days, I was hornier than ever and beginning to do drastic things. I started wearing my plug, to school everyday. I was leaking through my panties non stop. Everyone began to notice how much I've been changing. I should have felt self conscious, but instead I could only feel the intense horny sensation.

Not only did everyone else start to notice things, I noticed my thinking was changing. Without having my cock, I had to act like a girl more and more. Not only with sexual things, but I began to process information as a woman would. It's hard to explain... but I saw the world in a new light. I really didn't feel like a man in anyway. And gosh did I love that.

By the 7th day, I fully accepted the new me.

"Hailey, I've been thinking about a lot and I've made up my mind. I'm done pretending to be a boy. It's gross dressing like one at school, home, and in public at all. I don't care what people think, I'm just done. Monday I'm going to school as the new me." I said to her.

She was an emotional sweetheart and cried tears of joy while I empowered my femininity to the fullest.

Later that day, I went home, dressed fully as a girl. My parents were overly catholic, Republicans from the Midwest. They clearly were not happy with what had become of their "son." They weren't evil with the way they handled themselves, but they were not very accepting. We all agreed it would be best if this was how I would live, it wouldn't be while under their roof.

Lucky for me, this was what I had expected. Hailey already offered to have me move in to the guest room in her house. She lived alone with her Mom, who was divorced from her dad after being caught cheating many times. She was a kind woman, very supportive of the new me, and clearly an experienced nymphomaniac like myself and her daughter. She even told me she was excited to have me in her home. Everything had fallen into please.

After getting settled in that weekend, it was finally Monday morning. Hailey and I were getting ready. It was a huge day for me! I was going to school as a girl for the first time and I was very excited. I knew I had to look gorgeous since it was my first impression. I wore excessive makeup, in a bimbo type style. I was proud of how good I was at makeup now.

Next, I put on one of Hailey's old uniforms, typical catholic school girl outfit with a sweater and and skirt. I had to modify it to complement my curvy booty and I adored the way it showed off my soft, shaved legs.

Finally, I wanted one last accessory: my biggest plug. I was so horny that I had been playing with my hole all week. Not having something inside me started to make me uneasy. I moaned slightly as I put it in. I knew I was ready now.

Hailey's mother had talked to the school on my behalf (as my new guardian). The staff knew I was coming as a girl, as for my classmates... not a whisper.

When we arrived, I was so nervous yet not cumming in over a week had me in an ambitious mindset. If I was going to do this, I was going all in. I strut my way into school with Hailey by my side, leaving everyone's jaw on the floor. I had expected the boys to bully me even more than usual, yet they looked at me differently. Some with hate, others with confusion, many with pure lust. Regardless of their reaction, they were all looking. I pouted my lips and swayed my hips, basking in the attention.

The girls who had used to completely ignored me, suddenly had an interest. Some of the more uptight girls clearly wanted nothing to do with me, yet the popular girls seemed to love the new me. All of the sudden they wanted to chat, complimented my appearance, and supported me. I was taken back by their kindness, but I also understood. I genuinely looked like a girl, a very pretty girl.

The teachers didn't give me a hard time about this change, but there were still some rules. I still had to use the boys bathroom. I walked in to one of the quieter bathrooms and checked my makeup. There were no others inside, which relieved me. But that only lasted for so long.

A football player walked into the bathroom. He had always been mean to me so I wasn't thrilled to see him. While he was a dick, no one ever physically harmed me and I didn't expect that to change now. Soon enough I realized that he was one of those who liked the new me.

"I like the upgrade, Nick." He said, eyeing me up and down.

"I could tell. And it's Nicki now." I said, going back to fixing my makeup.

"Let me see more of the new you, Nicki." He said, moving to pull up my skirt.

I was still insatiably horny, and I wanted to show off my body. So I lifted my skirt and shook my thick booty for him. I was wearing a cute pink thong that hid my caged clitty completely. I wasn't in the mood to reveal I was also locked up, so an idea hit me.

"If you're bigger than my plug, I'll let you fuck me right now." I said giggling.

He immediately pulled out his hard cock. It was nothing impressive, especially to a big black cock obsessed sissy. I giggled and said:

"Awww, sorry hun but you lose!" As I pulled out my huge plug to show him.

He was clearly shocked, but I could tell from his twitching cock that he approved.

"Well a deal is a deal." He said reaching to put his dick away.

"You know what... you've been sweet. Here." I said taking him into a stall.

I dropped to my knees and began to suck on his subpar white cock. As I did it, it was so unsatisfying compared to what I had experienced. Within 30 seconds, he came a small and pathetic load while moaning uncontrollably. I giggled at his performance.

"This was a one time thing out of pity, ok? Dont expect me to do this again." I said, half ignoring him and fixing my makeup again.

"Please dont tell anyone.."

"Oh please, I'm not proud of sucking your little cock. It's our secret." I replied.

He looked hurt but relieved. "Thanks, you were really great." He said earnestly while walking away.

----

The week went by following the same flow. No one else had tried to fuck me in the bathroom again, but guys were clearly showing more interest. However, after seeing the difference between black cock and white cock, I had absolutely no interest in any of them.

On Thursday night, me and Hailey were lounging in the living room at her house, watching tv when we both received a text.

"Hey ladies. It's me." He said with two pictures attached. The first was a shirtless picture of the muscular and huge black daddy who fucked us the other night. The second one was a picture of his big, black cock. We both freaked out together in excitement. We had been waiting for this since we met him. We answered immediately, dying to see what he wanted.

"Come through tomorrow, I'm having a party." He sent with the address attached to the message.

We continued our freak out when Hailey's mother walked in. "So. What boy are you freaking out over, girls?"

We giggled and didn't move to say anything, unsure of what she would say about this grown man.

"Oh relax. You're both 18 and I'm sure you're aware, I'm no prude." She said sitting down with us and glass of wine.

I giggled and showed her his picture. She took the phone to get a better look.

"He is one gorgeous man. I ---" she said as she scrolled. I went to grab the phone to stop but it was too late. She could see his massive cock. Her mouth dropped and she put her hand over it as she stared.

"You know... I've seen your toys laying around... and can hear how often you use them. It seems you two clearly have a type. Let's speak more candidly about this." She then stood up turned around and pulled down her sweatpants, exposing a queen of spades tattoo on her perfect ass."

Hailey and I's jaws were now the ones on the floor.

"Good. So you're familiar with the BNWO! Hailey, this is why your father left. I couldn't resist big black dicks. In a weird way, it makes me so happy that you girls can relate."

From there, we chatted and told her about our experiences so far. Naturally, she scolded us about having safe sex. But she was surprisingly proud of our endeavors. She told us about some of the men she was currently seeing and showed us pictures.

"But mom, how come I've never seen you bring any home?" Hailey asked

"I didn't want you to judge me for bringing my black bulls over, so I always go to them. But now that I see your true colors, I most certainly will be bringing more around."

Before we knew it, it was very late. We finally went to bed but Hailey and I lay awake excited for what this party could be like.

----

School felt like years as me and Hailey eagerly awaited the party. Finally, we got home. We were so excited that we needed to start getting ready immediately. We both fully waxed our bodies. Hailey left a sexy landing strip and nothing else. We painted our nails a matching pink and decided to continue with our bimbo look. We caked on our makeup, making sure we looked particularly slutty. From there we did our hair. Mine was getting pretty long and was very feminine from the hair I was putting in.

"Soooo this is def gonna turn into an orgy, right?" I asked clearly happy with that idea.

"Definitely. That's why we need to wear matching lingerie."

"Yup! Look!" I said holding up a very feminine, white lacy set.

"They're perfect. We'll look like slutty angels."

Hailey put a sexy dress on over her set. I decided to go for an extra slutty look. I pulled a leather mini skirt up, barely covering my ass. This with just the lingerie top. I felt like a bad bitch.

Hailey's mom then offered to drive us there and said she would take us home too. Despite being very cool about the situation, she was clearly concerned and wanted to be nearby if we needed her. This made us both feel far less apprehensive about the night.

Before we knew it, we were pulling up into the driveway. There was music playing but it didn't seem like a ton of people. This made us feel even better, we didn't want a massive party. We wanted our mans attention.

"Be safe, girls! Remember our talk and be careful. I'm sure you'll have fun though. I won't be far, call me when your ready ok?"

We thanked her and nervously walked to the door. When our man answered, we were overjoyed to see him.

"I'm glad y'all came. Come on in." He said kissing us and holding the door open.

As we walked in, we noticed his home was very nice. Not only was he gorgeous, he was a wealthy man. This made him even more powerful. After we walked in, we went to the massive living room and saw the group. We were very pleased. There was 4 black men and 2 white woman. They all excitedly welcomed us.

We chatted for a little as we all got a little more comfortable. There was wine and joints going around. Once we were all high and buzzed, the white girls made a move on some of the men. Daddy then pulled us to his lap and we began to make out. While he was kissing Hailey, I looked over and noticed one of the white women was trans. I could see her little white clit leak while she sucked on a huge black cock. I was thrilled to see this. She was beautiful and a totally passable girl.

Daddy noticed my distraction and said

"I should have known you'd be inspired. Yo jalen, try my new bitch. She's just your type. I was shocked but excited.

"Oh yeah? Come here girl." Jalen said, calling my over.

I looked at Hailey lovingly and she gave me a look that said "Go and have fun."

She then immediately began pulling out daddy's cock.

I went over to jalen and he stripped my

Skirt off immediately. He turned me around and slapped my ass a few times. "Damn bitch, how long you been on hormones?" He said.

"I'm not on hormones!"

"You're playing. No way you have this body before hormones. If you serious, you'd be crazy on them." He said.

This struck me to my core. I had been thinking about it but hadn't addressed it out loud.

He pulled down my panties and saw my cage. "Damn you really are a good bitch. Come here and suck this dick girl." He said pushing me down to the trans woman desperately sucking his huge cock. She smiled at me lovingly and shoved the cock in his mouth. The weed, wine, and cock all hit me hard. I was suddenly possessed by this massive cock. The trans girl already moved behind me and was toying with my cage. She giggled and rubbed her small clitty against it. Then she began to eat my pussy as if she were starving. My clitty was leaking through my cage.

Hailey was already getting fucked with another big black cock in her mouth. She was in heaven and I was happy yet jealous. On that note, Jalen stood up and said "I get it, you a jealous little slut."

He then stood behind me, lubed up his massive dick, and slowly slid it into me. My hole was far looser ever since I started training my holes more, yet he was still hard to handle. His cock was huge. He finally found a rhythm where I was taking almost the whole thing. It felt so good that my legs were shaking.

"Damn girl. You must be wearing that cage a while. Look at that drip." He said.

My clitty was steadily leaking cum as if I was cumming the whole time. I was so horny, I couldn't feel anything but his big black cock. I moaned and begged for more. He immediately laughed and said "what a good bitch." He then proceeded to pound me like never before.

Almost immediately I came with an intense wave of pleasure. My limp clitty exploded all over. Jalen loved it and just pounded me harder.

"You even cum like a girl. Let me turn you into one. You're already there sissy." He said, pounding me harder and harder.

His words sobered me up for a second. Just a second. Once I looked over at the gorgeous trans woman, I knew that's what I was aching to be.

As I processed this information, I came again and blacked out from the pleasure.

I woke up a few seconds later, everyone looking concerned.

"Are you ok?"

"Yeah I'm sorry! It was just the most Mind blowing orgasm of my life." I said, already reaching for the closest cock.

"I'm gonna take that as a yes then?" Jalen said.

"Fuck it, make me your bitch."

I hope you all liked this one! I'll keep writing if you're into it!!