White Granny Fetish for Black Men

Story Info
Black man from South Africa explores White granny.
1.7k words
3.54
22.5k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,134 Followers

Meet Malcolm Sithole, a young Black man who is at something of a crossroads in his life. Malcolm is having a grand old time in the City of Ottawa, Ontario. Sure, the brother misses his family and friends in the town of Soweto, South Africa, but he loves the Canadian Capital. Ottawa has a lot to offer an adventurous and outgoing young man like Malcolm, and he's certainly making the most of it.

While studying business at Carleton University, Malcolm Sithole is experimenting with his sexuality. He has a thing for White women, but not the ones his own age. Nope, the South African stud is after much harder targets, it would seem. For men in their early twenties, women who are old enough to be their mothers or hell, their grandmothers, remain forever out of reach. That's where the challenge lies for men like Malcolm Sithole.

In the Republic of South Africa, even in the year 2020, racial tensions between Blacks, Whites and coloureds are still a thing and economic inequities are part of the reason why. Malcolm simply could not explore his fascination with White women back in South Africa, where there are tons of racist White guys with guns. In the City of Ottawa, Ontario, folks of any color can date or marry and it's more than okay. Good news for Malcolm, to be sure...

The White ladies of Canada, especially the ones in Ontario's major cities, are far more receptive to chocolate than the ones in South Africa. Malcolm walks around places like the Saint Laurent Mall, Bayshore Mall and the downtown core of Ottawa, and sees lots of interracial couples. This sort of thing is acceptable in Canada, and Malcolm finds this fascinating.

In South Africa, Malcolm often saw White men with Black women, the only acceptable interracial couples in that uptight, conservative place. The White women of South Africa are supposed to be off-limits to Black men. This state of the affairs simply boggles the mind. In Canada, however, Malcolm saw lots of White women with Black men, and found that utterly amazing. The brother definitely came to the right place.

"I think I have a granny fetish," Malcolm said to his good friend Shelly Moreau, and the tall, plump and bodacious, sixty-year-old blonde woman nodded. The two of them sat in Malcolm's living room, just relaxing on a surprisingly cold day in early May. They'd just watched the final season of Hannibal. They had known each other for a while, ever since Malcolm moved to the City of Ottawa, Ontario, from his hometown of Soweto, South Africa. As unlikely as it seemed, Malcolm and Shelly became fast friends...

"Well, I'm nobody's grandma, my dear Malcolm, but I can show you things you only previously dreamed of," Shelly said, and she flashed her friend a wicked smile, then laid her hand on his thigh. Malcolm took a deep breath and smiled at Shelly, thankful that she understood his unique interests and predicament. Lots of Black men from South Africa have a thing for bossy older White women, and that's more than okay...

Shelly looked at Malcolm the way a hungry wolf looks at a stray deer. While Shelly, a native of Thunder Bay, Ontario, comes off as polite and friendly, she definitely has a dark side. Shelly loves to have sex with younger men, especially the ones of non-White origin. To Shelly, men from places like Nigeria, Pakistan, Japan and now South Africa are a lot more fascinating than the bland White dudes whom she sees daily in Ottawa. Malcolm was just another tasty morsel for Shelly to savor...

"I'm glad you understand," Malcolm said, and Shelly nodded. Without further ado, the two friends began with their fun. Shelly is tall and pleasantly plump, and has a nice shape. The lady also has a nice round ass which attracts a lot of attention from younger Black men like Malcolm. As for Malcolm, he has become fascinated with Shelly ever since they met at the Loblaw's grocery store down the street from his apartment. They became friends, and the rest, as they say, is history...

"Trust me, handsome, if you're into freaky stuff, I can help you with that," Shelly said confidently, and Malcolm grinned, thrilled that he was in good hands. One of Malcolm's many areas of interest is BDSM. Most Black men and Black women think of BDSM as freaky stuff for White people. Malcolm happens to be fascinated with BDSM and is looking for someone to show him the ropes, so to speak.

"I'm glad," Malcolm replied, and Shelly's face went stern, and her body language changed. Shelly was shifting from regular, downright matronly gal who manages a Loblaw's and enjoys hiking on weekends to vicious dominatrix who enjoys inflicting pain upon the male of the human species. Malcolm saw the difference in Shelly's gaze right away, and it sent a chill down his spine. Things were about to go down...

"Malcolm, it's not about what you want, it's about what I want, and you will address me as Madame Shelly, are we clear?" Shelly asked, and Malcolm nodded sagely. The two of them undressed, and Malcolm feasted his eyes on Shelly's curvy body. At sixty, the tall, big-breasted, wide-hipped, thick-legged and big-bottomed, pale-skinned and blonde-haired gal looked hotter than a lot of the chicks Malcolm regularly saw on his campus.

"Yes Madame Shelly," Malcolm replied, and Madame Shelly smiled, pleased with his obedience. For Shelly Moreau, Malcolm represents a rare opportunity. Shelly loves men of color, especially the ones from Africa. Still, Shelly is a dominatrix, and since a lot of African men are macho and subscribe to patriarchal values, this presents something of a problem. Fortunately, Shelly Moreau is something of a problem solver...in a most kinky way.

"Malcolm, you have a huge Black cock, and I'm going to put you in chastity and fuck your ass," Madame Shelly said enthusiastically, admiring his dark-skinned, muscular and virile body. Malcolm nodded, feeling both turned on and scared of what Madame Shelly was up to. He watched as Madame Shelly enshared his dick in a transparent chastity device, then smiled wickedly at him.

"Oh damn," Malcolm said, and Madame Shelly sighed happily, and then continued with her idea of fun and domination. First, Madame Shelly bent Malcolm over her knee and admired the young Black man's cute butt. If more White women spanked Black men, the world would be a better place, Madame Shelly thought as she donned gloves. Without further ado, Madame Shelly began spanking Malcolm, determined to whoop his ass until it was Black and blue...

"You haven't felt anything yet," Madame Shelly teased Malcolm, and she took his belt and beat his ass with it. The South African stud began to cry out, and his screams were sweet music to Madame Shelly's ears. After giving Malcolm's ass a sound thrashing, Madame Shelly gently kissed his bottom, her way of thanking him. In BDSM, the submissive is always the one in control.

"Show me more," Malcolm said, and Madame Shelly grinned appreciatively. Next, Madame Shelly donned a strap-on dildo, and lubricated Malcolm's ass with some cream. Without further ado, Madame Shelly put her sub on all fours and made him spread his ass cheeks. The mature blonde dominatrix's pussy twitched with excitement at the thought of pegging a Black man with her strap-on dildo. This was going to be good...

"Your ass is mine," Madame Shelly said, in a sexy, husky voice as she pushed the dildo up Malcolm's ass. The Black man groaned as the sultry blonde gripped his hips and began fucking his ass with the strap-on dildo. For Malcolm, this was the ultimate in sweet pain and wicked pleasure. He always wanted to be dominated by a strong woman in the bedroom, and his fantasy was finally coming true, thanks to his favorite blonde...

"Fuck me harder," Malcolm screamed, and he knew that if it weren't for the chastity device ensnaring his big Black dick, he would have cum from Madame Shelly ravaging his ass with her strap-on dildo. Emboldened by Malcolm's response, Madame Shelly fucked him with gusto, plunging the dildo deeper and deeper into his ass. When Malcolm's passionate screams turned into howls, Madame Shelly fucked him even harder, until the brother finally tapped out...

"Was it good for you too?" Shelly Moreau asked Malcolm Sithole, as they lay in bed together, much later. Malcolm grinned, and in lieu of an answer, he took Shelly's hand and brought it to his lips. Shelly smiled and then rolled on top of Malcolm before sitting up, straddling him. She felt his dick, now free from the chastity device, harden under her. Shelly looked into Malcolm's eyes. There was nothing she loved more than freaky sex after some intense BDSM session...

"Hell yeah, now ride this dick," Malcolm said, his cockiness and machismo returning. Shelly took Malcolm's big dark dick and stroked him, then rubbed him against her hairy pussy. With a swift thrust of his hisp, Malcolm buried his hard dick inside Shelly's pussy. The foxy, bossy blonde sighed happily as she was once more filled with a thick, dark dick. Malcolm reached for Shelly's tits and caressed them before playfully smacking her thick pale ass.

"Fuck me," Shelly shrieked, and her voluptuous body shook as she rode Malcolm, hard. Malcolm gripped Shelly's ass cheeks and squeezed them even as he slammed his dick into her pussy. Malcolm fucked Shelly like there was no tomorrow, in part because her pussy is addictive, and also because he wanted to pay her back for pegging his ass earlier. Thus the two lovers sucked and fucked the night away and had a fantastic time.

Malcolm Sithole lay next to Shelly Moreau, who was quite tired after riding the hell out of his dick. The tall, curvaceous blonde MILF ( or perhaps GILF ) was fast asleep, and snored loudly. Shelly also farted loudly in her sleep, something which Malcolm found quite amusing and also endearing in a way. Women like to think of themselves as perfect, or pretty close, but it's their imperfections that endear them to men. With a smile on his face, Malcolm finally fell asleep.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,134 Followers