White Hall Lingerie Liaison Ch. 02

Story Info
Sissies drain and drink each other dry in their golden bath.
2.5k words
4.61
2.7k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The bathroom

We'd had 3-4 beers each, plus several glasses of water. It was deliberate. Our remote sessions had established our shared interest in fluids of all kinds. Now, we would get to drench and taste each other.

"Sis, I think I need to visit the little girls' room. I need to pee-pee," forcing a twitch in both my clit and ass. "Can you help me?"

Jimmy kissed me quickly before saying: "Of course, my little sweet sis. I need to go too."

We stood and went hand-in-hand to the huge bathroom. Perfection: the whole room had a tiled floor; the shower cubicle itself was large enough for three or four, with a convenient marble bench; the full-size standalone bathtub, a throwback on its clawed feet, screamed at me. Surely Jimmy would see its worth too.

"OK sis, why don't you sit in the tub? Put the stopper in too." I climbed in and stretched out luxuriously, ready for my bath. Jimmy followed me in, but stood over me, his huge stone cock glistening. Get that inside me, I screamed in my mind. My pussy and my mouth ached for it. But all good things and all that....

For me, peeing with an erection isn't easy. I always find it difficult to get a strong stream going. Not thinking myself abnormal, I expected Jimmy to have the same problem. How wrong I was! After a few tentative drops, he suddenly sent forth a hot jet of piss straight at my gaping mouth. It was too much and too fast, sending the golden nectar cascading down my chin and all down my dress, soaking it through in seconds. Jimmy then spread his fire all over, soaking me to the skin in his hot piss. I swallowed what I could, savouring the sharp yet spirit-like warmth as it flowed down to my eager belly. Heaven-sent manna!

He pissed so much an inch had settled in the bath, submerging my plugged ass in his juice. I wanted more inside me, so I became a ravenous chick, widening my mouth to its fullest. Jimmy duly obliged, aiming the last pint of his piss down my throat. As the last drops of his golden juice fell into my mouth I couldn't resist any longer.

"Sister, let me clean your thingy." I didn't have to ask twice. Jimmy quickly thrust forward forcing his shiny throbbing cock into my throat. He quickly pulled back as my gag came involuntarily, but I wanted him back in deep so I pushed my head towards him. Getting the message, Jimmy counteracted my movement and soon his knob hit the back of my throat. This time I was prepared; years of training on cucumbers and carrots taught me how to override the reflex. The dominant taste of his piss came first as I sucked his hardness, trying to drain every last drop. He began to fuck my face, slowly at first, his heavy balls gently tapping my chin. As my throat showed it could take his cock, he increased his thrusts, both in length and speed. My tight pussy of a throat expanded around his now throbbing, pulsing dick. I still wanted more, so I grabbed his ass with two hands, forcing him deeper into my face.

"Oh sister, you...huh huh...dirty little slut," Jimmy cried. I looked up, all mascara-smeared puppy-dog eyes. His gigantic clit filled by face and my gullet. Still I gripped his ass, forcing him deeper, harder into me. I needed to be filled with cock. My piss-sodden dress clung to my body, my ass sat in inches of his piss, as he rushed towards another explosion of cum.

"Oh my god, sister, I'm going to fill...huh huh, aah...fuck sister...". He burst into my throat sending his thick pussy cream straight down into my belly robbing my taste buds of his cunt juice. But the sheer violence of his fucking more than made up for this loss. I would have more opportunities to slowly savour his cum. I did not let up with my grip until his body stopped convulsing. Pulling his still hard dick out of my mouth, Jimmy quickly bent down to kiss me, tonguing me deeply as if trying to recover his lost pussy juice. Unfortunately for him, it had taken its place in the cocktail of our juices in my belly. But if he wanted it, I had a piss-filled bladder, a steel clit and shaved balls ready to squirt my sex juice into any of his holes. He pulled away from my mouth, holding my chin:

"I want you to drown me in your pee now sis,"; another invite which didn't need to be restated. We swapped places, with Jimmy now sitting in his own piss swirling in the tub. I reckoned I had as much again to donate to his belly and the tub. We'd be swimming in a piss cocktail soon.

Soaked by and covered in his piss, I stood over Jimmy. Damn he looked so fucking hot. His dress was still in relatively good order, and as usual his cock clearly visible over his now soaking panties. His stockings were sodden. Our wet kisses had smeared his lipstick, slut-like and gorgeous.

Time to rain my full bladder over every inch of his body. But the sheer hardness of my erection made it difficult to let go. I squeezed the first intermittent streams, hitting Jimmy in the face, before a steady flow began. With none of the power of his hosing, Jimmy could easily swallow most of what reached his mouth. Yet even he couldn't stop a trickle, then a stream out of his red-smudged lips, down his chin and onto his virginal dress. As the liquid seeped in, the dress became translucent, showing the lingerie beneath. It was a divine sight.

I spread my piss all over his body, soaking every stich of his dress, panties and stockings. The piss-bath was now over my fishnet clad toes, two inches or more of the golden pond. Still I had more to come; Jimmy's hair became soaked through, his mouth overflowed with the golden juice, his cock gleaming with my piss. My own dress, piss-heavy, clung all over my body, my panties and stockings sponges filled with Jimmy's flow. My senses were all aflame, with Jimmy's piss lingering in my mouth, my nostrils. My eyes drank in the scene, overloading my brain with pings at every synapse. I had thought swapping cum with Jimmy minutes earlier had been heavenly, yet this was just another level, assailing every one of my senses.

Eventually, my piss fell to a trickle, then a few drops. Jimmy was as soaked as I, and now sitting in a pool of piss cocktail deep enough to drown in. I joined him in the liquid, filling even this huge bathtub with our piss-saturated bodies. In our bath of golden rain, we began kissing wetly, licking faces, rubbing our cocks together, mine still rock hard, Jimmy's returning to hardness after his second cum. We drank our piss out of each other's mouth, off our lips, faces, ears, hair. I sucked on his dress, swallowing my piss, his piss. If we had stayed that way for the rest of the weekend, just continually pissing and licking and drinking each other, I'd have been satisfied. But there was more, much more, to explore. And now, my sis wanted my hard clit in his pussy.

"Little sis," he said, in between licking my face, "your big sister has an itchy pussy. Will you help me?"

"Of course, you know I'll do anything for you sister." I licked back.

"I want to sit on your big clit. It will help my itchy pussy." How could I refuse? Reluctantly, we pulled apart, with Jimmy standing in the bathful of piss. He turned away from me, and the sight stopped me dead. His be-stockinged legs rose out of the golden pool, transparent with piss, up to his perfect ass, still partly ensconced in his white panties. They clung so tight the bejewelled base of his butt plug was clearly visible.

"Shall I pull your panties down?"

"Of course sweetie, and you can taste them if you like." I pulled the drenched panties down over the butt plug, and as Jimmy raised a leg in turn, took them off completely. They were heavy with our combined piss; I wasted no time in putting them completely in my mouth to squeeze as much of the liquid gold down my throat as possible.

Still sucking on Jimmy's panties, I retraced my gaze up to his gorgeous ass, decorated as it was with the jewel. I longed to pull out the plug and taste his pussy juice, and thanked him as a good little sister should when he allowed me to. Placing my left hand on his full left buttock, I gripped the firmly held plug and tugged. The strength of his grip was immense; not surprisingly, his ass didn't want to give up the toy. Eventually, I reached the effort needed and slowly drew out the plug. As it widened to its full girth, his ass was stretched beautifully. I couldn't resist it; I held the plug at that optimum point then ran my tongue around the muscle, sending Jimmy's ass into convulsions.

"Oh my, sister, you are very...very...naughty. But DO NOT STOP!" No chance of that as I circled the plug again and again. It was just the hottest sight you could imagine, as that silver plug sat half way into Jimmy's tight hole, stretching his ring of fire to breaking point.

Slowly, I pulled the plug further out, my tongue staying on the rim. Eventually it came free, and the sheen of the metal was smeared with Jimmy's pussy juice. But not for long; without asking for permission, I took the whole plug in my mouth, using my tongue to take every molecule of Jimmy it had dragged out. I was shocked at how sweet his pussy juice was -- far more so than his cum or piss. A fifth new fluid now joined the fluid party in my belly, and it was the sweetest of all.

But better was still to come. Staring me right in the face, Jimmy's pussy was gaping to the extent of the recently removed plug, which had been in there for hours. I could see deep into his ass, and wanted to climb in there. My tongue fit in easily; stretching it as far as possible, I licked his ass walls in rapid circular movements. Reacting, Jimmy squeezed his pussy muscles, trapping my tongue deep inside his hole. I was still able to lick though and as the tip of my tongue flicked his pussy walls, Jimmy pushed his ass back into my face.

"Aah, mmm, nnggg, oh sister, you are too naughty," and I wondered if Jimmy was so excited he might squirt out of his clit again. "But I want your clit now. Let me sit down on you."

Pulling my tongue noisily out of his cunt was difficult -- I just couldn't get enough of my face buried in his ass -- I sat back against the bathtub and pulled the dress clear of my raging cock. It was still wet with piss, and lots of precum, and stood perpendicular to my legs -- a perfect place to sit. Holding the side of the bath, Jimmy lowered his gaping cunthole onto the tip of my cock. We were both in animal lust mode, so he forcefully sat down on my clit, sending it deep inside his pussy. The revelation to me -- my first ever boycunt -- was everything I'd ever dreamed about. The tight sphincter at the beginning, gripping the length of my clit, followed by warm, soft walls gently pressuring the clit-head. I needed every ounce of self-control, squeezing my own ass around the jewel in my ass to avoid cumming on that first entry. I was desperate to be inside Jimmy's pussy for as long as possible.

Jimmy now just sat on me for a few seconds, enjoying his cunt being stretched by my cock. He squeezed me with his sphincter, then slowly pulled himself up. The sight of my clit pulling out of his hole, stretching it like the plug made my joy audible. Then, just as my head was about to appear, he changed direction, letting gravity pull him down on me. Shockwaves ripped through my body, from my sensitive clit through to my balls, my ass, which sucked every harder on the deeply inserted plug. How long could I hold out if he kept up these thrusts? On he went, drawing himself up slowly, presenting me again with that amazing sight of my clit emerging from his pussy before impaling himself on my hungry cock.

On the next stroke, I braced myself again, but the total sensory immersion of the last hour, culminating in us fucking in a bathful of our piss, in our piss-soaked girlie dresses and lingerie, was too much. I exploded into Jimmy's boycunt, shooting my sex juice in thick hot wads deep into his bowels. He ass-muscles squeezed every last drop of cum out of me, stroking me with his ass.

"Oh my god, sister, I...c...c...can't...oh yes!" I couldn't speak properly, and just tried to focus on the sensations ripping my body apart. Jimmy now began to ride my cock faster, tearing my sanity to shreds as I gave in to the sensations coursing through me. My cum started to gush out of his hole, joining the cocktail bath I was sat in. Somehow, in the midst of the chaos, I had one more need to satisfy.

"Sis...sis...sister,...huh...huh...let me eat my juice...out...of...your pussy. Ple...please."

Jimmy seemed only too delighted to let my still hard cock fall out of his asshole. I lunged forward quickly and met his cunt just as a thick globule of my cum started to fall out of him. I managed to latch on to the hole before it fell, then readied myself for the buckets of cum I'd shot into Jimmy. Soon the familiar, but now slightly seasoned juice came gushing into my mouth and I wasn't going to spill a drop. I sucked and swallowed and tongued Jimmy's cunt till my thick creamy sex juice was inside me. Even when it was finished, I still didn't let go of his ass, burying my face and tongue as deeply as I could.

"Oh my god! Sis...you...are...a...dis...gus...ting...little...slut. Aaah...mmm...that...is... so... good!" I dug deeper with my tongue, wishing I could put my entire head into Jimmy's pussy. I cared not how wildly I was eating his asscunt. I just couldn't get enough; it was as if it were going to be the last ass I'd ever get to eat. Eventually, I came up for air. Jimmy quickly turned round and gave me the hottest, wettest tonguing kiss, sucking every last drop of his cunt off my face.

"Oh my god, sis, I want to eat every fucking morsel of you!" It was the first time either of us had used adult words. Maybe it was time to take on another sissy persona?