White Knight Ch. 05

Story Info
The Weddings.
9k words
4.59
3.6k
4
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We finished the cake explaining to dad what happened. He laughed and told us we were wild. He paid the bill and we headed home. The girls had an early morning and wished to get to bed right away.

Dad: "I will believe that when it happens."

Crissy laughed and laid on his shoulder. "Two more days you and I will be husband and wife. I am very happy that tomorrow I get to look the best I can for you."

With that we all got in the car and headed home. Chrissy and dad were in the back and Kathy was laying with her head near my thigh. She was rubbing my thigh smiling, she would look up at me and I would try to ignore her. She eventually fell asleep and my cock mellowed out.

Chrissy must have been tired I never heard a sound in the back.

We arrived home and we woke them up. They looked like the walking dead.

Kathy, "Jack would you help me shower before I go to bed?"

"You know I would."

"Just a shower, I'm so tired."

We walked to the shower and she sat in the chair. I bent down and laughed; she was asleep. I got the water ready and carried her in and washed her. She never woke. I dried her off and laid her on the bed. She curled up reaching for me and I held her tight.

Dad ran into the same thing, Chrissy walked into the room laid on the bed and he had to undress her and wash her off the best he could. He showered and climbed into bed she had her back to him. He just laid on his back and was off to sleep.

We didn't have to get up early but I hadn't worked out for a while, I started my sets and was on the bench doing the bench press. I was so sweaty it was dripping off me like a waterfall. Suddenly a hand is playing with my cock. I couldn't pay attention, or I would kill myself. But I was erect in seconds. Then she mounted me and laid on my sweaty body. It wasn't Kathy it was Chrissy.

"Good morning, Jack, sorry to bother you. I have a question for you."

"I'm lifting weights and sweating like a pig and you have a question?" I laughed as she wiggled on my cock.

"I need to know for sure if you are ok with me marring your father."

I stopped lifting, and sat up, she was now sitting on my lap and smiling as I slid further into her. "Chrissy, you need a great husband and dad is going to be the best you can ask for. I am so happy for both of you."

"But I will miss you."

"You will miss my tiny cock when you're married to a man with a horse cock?"

"Love isn't always about sex. Mostly maybe but not all."

I laughed and kissed her. "You will be my stepmother, we will see each other a lot, I don't think anything with change much."

"Don't you dare call me mom."

"I was looking forward to you calling me son."

She wrapped her arms around me and kissed me deeply. "I will always love you, Jack always."

She climbed off me and walked away smiling.

"Chrissy, I love that ass."

She smiled and wiggled.

I continued my work out and hit the shower. I stepped out and Janice was standing there watching. "Good Morning, Jack."

"Dumb question but why are you down here?"

"Chrissy said you were working out and asked me to get you for breakfast. She may have said have you for breakfast not sure."

"I forgot you and your mom were going out with Kathy and Chrissy."

"Kathy and Doug are still sleeping. Mom is helping Chrissy."

"And you just thought you would come down for a peak?"

"No, I just wanted to see all those muscles. Maybe even that erection pointing out." She kissed my cheek and ran upstairs.

I kept the towel on just in case Kathy was still sleeping. I walked into the kitchen no Dad no Kathy. I walk to my room and sure enough she was sleeping. I crawled back into bed.

"About time you finished, I need to get up, Nancy and Janice are coming over soon."

"Well, maybe I should wake you properly before they get here?"

She smiled and rolled to her back spread her legs. I kissed her first, then down I went, she was so refreshing, I loved eating her. She had a small orgasm then, popped up, I heard Nancy they are already here."

"I know, I said hi before I came up."

"Oh, you are terrible. Enter me fast, I will not see you until the wedding. We made love softly and lovingly. She smiled after I came. She was looking to the doorway; Chrissy was next to the bed.

"Damn you Chrissy, how do you keep sneaking up on me?"

"Desperation, I heard there was a leak of cum nearby." I pulled out and she cleaned off my cock, then Kathy. She smiled and ran off.

Kathy hugged and kissed me then ran to the shower. I could hear dad humping Chrissy. I walked down forgetting I was still in my towel.

Nancy and Janice were at the table and laughing at dad and Chrissy.

Nancy, "They are so loud when they do it."

I sat down Nancy on my left Janice on my right. Janice got me a coffee while we listened to them.

"I never thought they were this loud, I hope Kathy and I aren't."

Kathy, "Aren't what?"

Nancy, "Listen."

Kathy laughed and looked at me. She pointed to Janice and Nancy then me. They smiled and sat closer.

Nancy, "Kathy do you think Jack is loud?"

Kathy, "Very quiet, he keeps his mouth glued to one part of me letting me enjoy making all the noise."

Nancy reached for my towel as well as Janice and held my cock."

Janice, "I bet we can make him make some noise."

"Don't you ladies have someplace to be?"

"Kathy, "By the sounds of it we have plenty of time."

Nancy removed her blouse and bra. She climbed on my lap and held her large globes to my mouth as I entered her. I lifted her skirt and she had removed her panties.

"Kathy, are you going to save me?"

"A man as large as you can't handle a small busty babe like Nancy?"

Nancy was now gliding on my pole; it was getting very wet. Here breast are so large and heavy, I sucked them like the melons they were. Her nipples the size of an olive. She smiled as she came and shivered a little while. She kissed me and stood up, Kathy pulled her to the table and started to lick her pussy. Nancy smiled as Janice was naked and joined me. I have special feelings for Janice after I saved her from those animals

I kissed her lustfully and held her ass cheeks. I lifted her on me and helped her glided my stick. She was a heavy orgasm kind of woman, she had a thick cum, and it was like maple syrup. I teased her nipples and her clit. Then I felt her cum. She was pulling me out and ramming herself back on to get the most of her orgasm. She fell back on her mom's chest and smiled. Then they kissed. I lifted her a little more so Nancy could suck her nipples while I suck her pussy. I loved her creamy orgasms. Dad came down and saw Kathy eating Nancy he pulled out his cock and entered Kathy, she screamed in surprise. Kathy loved dad's monster cock. She came three times in just minutes and stopped dad. She pointed at Nancy and Dad entered her. Her eyes popped wide open and she sat up and looked.

"What the hell is that?"

We all laughed as she studied dads cock.

"I have heard of men being that big, but never thought I would see one never mind feeling one in me."

Dad pushed in further and Nancy was bucking and howling. Dad came in her and she looked at him.

"I'm not protected, I could get pregnant!"

Dad, "Oh no, I had no idea, I'm sorry."

Nancy laughed, "Just teasing, that was amazing, all that cum in me. I need to stop it from coming out so I can feel it all day long. She stuffed some napkins inside her pussy.

She kissed dad and went to get cleaned up; Kathy went also wiggling her sexy ass. Dad and I laughed and drank our coffee.

"Bill should be here soon; my golf clubs are hot today."

Dad, "you would be lucky to even hit one green the way you golf."

"A bet Dad, I beat you by 4 points today."

Bill knocks on the door, "Come in Bill."

Dad, "We have a bet going on for the game. Junior here thinks he is going to beat me by 4 points."

Bill, "I'll add on to that, I bet lunch Jack will beat you by 4."

Bill and I high five each other.

Chrissy comes down in a short sundress, lots of cleavage. Dad whistles, Chrissy winks at him, as she sits on bills lap."

Chrissy, "Bill is this too short to go out in?" She lifts the front so he could see her bush. He laughs, "If I had a say in this, I would say yes, it is too short, unless we all go with you. She kisses him and pulls out his cock and mounts it. She just sits on him. "I love cock in me. "Thank you, Bill."

She gets up and sits on dad, She mounts his monster.

"Doug, is this too short to go out in?" He is smiling with his eyes closed, then he cums in her.

"Doug, I am going out. I can't walk around with the pacific ocean in me. She gets up and watches it fall on his cock. "I will never tire of seeing so much cum. Thanks Doug. She kisses him and runs upstairs.

Bill, "Light weight." We all laugh as the girls all come down wearing the same color dresses. We all stood and clapped.

"Now we must be with you to protect you."

Kathy, "Sorry Jack, you don't get to see this until tomorrow." She lifts her skirt to a beautiful bush. Then the run out to meet Jeffries.

Chrissy, "Doug want to bet we get Jeffries to have sex with us today?"

Dad. "I'm down for a thousand he never even looks at you."

Chrissy laughs and runs out to the car jumps in the front seat.

Dad, "That will not help Jeffries is very old fashion, he will get mad at her sitting up front.

**************************************************

Kathy, While the boys are out golfing, we are heading to the beauty salon, we are getting everything done we can thanks to Doug setting the day up for us by giving me a credit card. Jeffries who from what I understand never laughs or talks much. But Chrissy has him gabbing away. It may have something to do with her being naked up front, she is determined to get him to at least touch her.

When we pull into the salon, Jeffries comes to the door and opens it for us. "Miss Kathy, I will be close when you are ready." Chrissy was getting dressed and walked up to Jeffries and kissed his cheek. He smiled and got back in the car.

"What did you do to get him to smile like that?"

Chrissy, "I was naked when he entered the car. He looked at me, said nothing then drove away we started talking and I noticed he took his left hand off the wheel, so I placed it on my bush. He never moved it away until we pulled in. Then he put the tip of his finger inside me."

We all looked at her, "No way."

She showed us a picture and we all laughed. She had her phone set to take pictures ever minute. They all showed her undressing and naked. Then his hand on her bush. Then in her.

Chrissy, "Doug is going to die when he sees I spent one thousand on Jeffries."

We would spend the day in the spa, nails, hair, butt whitened, pussy's trimmed, eyes, breast buffed. So many things. We had lunch while enjoying all the looks from men and women walking by. Nancy was even given a phone number.

Chrissy, "I have a dare."

Nancy, "I don't like your dares."

Chrissy, each of us ride up the escalator with no panties on, see who gets the most pictures taken. Janice can video it so she can count."

I walked to the rest room, walked back out put my panties in my bag. Nancy and Chrissy did the same. Janice the little sneak did the same, but she sat with her legs open at the table so guys would see her.

We each went up and down twice,

We watched the video in the car, we asked Jeffries to join us and be the judge. He shocked us when he joined us.

Jeffries, "Ok no funny stuff I'm judging what you want and then getting out."

"Jeffries, that's all we ask for. We gave him a paper with our name on it and told him what to look for.

"You will not see our privates just the guys taking pictures."

He watched and laughed, He was writing when the video was done, he handed me the paper,

Chrissy -- 47, Nancy 40, Kathy 54, Janice, 102.

"What?" We watched the video and we burst out laughing as she opened it showing her pussy and where she was sitting.

We jumped her and slapped her ass good. Jeffries got excited,

Chrissy, "Jeffries, is that a rocket in your pants?"

"No, it's a directional telling me to get out of here."

"Sorry Jeffries, this is our day away and we were told you had to do anything we wanted."

Jeffries, "I don't think that meant having sex with the four of you."

We all spread our legs and he just looked. "My Lord I have never seen anything so beautiful as the gardens before me."

"We aren't going to ask you to have sex with us and hurt you, we have grown very fond of you, but if you would like something from each of us all I ask is that I get to collect your cum for our drinks later."

"You want my cum, for something you are drinking later?"

"Yes."

He pulled down his pants, then his underwear. We each sat back.

"Jeffries, are you married, girlfriend, boyfriend?"

"No."

"When was the last time you had sex with a woman."

"So long ago I really do not remember."

Chrissy, "What do you do then?"

Jeffries smiled, "I watch pornos and masturbate."

Chrissy, "Can I make love to you, that is one handsome large cock."

"Jefferies, "I am so afraid I would be fired."

I picked up the phone, called Jack."

"Hi Love, what can I do for you?"

"Could you put the phone on speaker?"

"Done."

"Doug, you owe Chrissy a thousand dollars, she sent a picture by text of Chrissy Naked holding Jeffries massive cock."

Dad, "I'll be damned, I never thought I would lose."

We all laughed.

"Doug, if Chrissy convinces Jeffries to have sex with her would he be fired?"

"Doug, "Jeffries my friend, I would buy you a new car and a raise. No way would he let you, Chrissy."

Chrissy blew us a kiss as she stood over Jeffries cock, she lowered herself. "Doug, it doesn't fit."

Dad, "Doesn't matter, my friend, pick out your new limo, and what you want for a pay raise."

I smiled at everyone and hung up. But kept the video going as Chrissy tried harder. Jeffries was dripping like a garden hose.

"If I may suggest, if you get on your fours, I can enter you easier."

Chrissy needed no further convincing; she wanted his cock in her bad. She was ready, Jeffries sucked on her pussy with his big lips, and Chrissy came right away. Then he slowly entered her. We all undressed and moved so we could see. Janice took his hand and placed it on her breast, I did the same. Nancy looked at his massive balls and held them in her hands, sucking on them when she could. Jeffries was now four inches inside Chrissy. He had to be 6" wide.

"Jeffries, does it feel good after all these years?"

"Hell no, it feels better than laying in the freshly cut grass naked."

Nancy, "I need your address."

I reached up and picked up the tallest glass I could find.

Jeffries, smiled, let go of Janice's breast and reached into a cabinet handing me an even larger wine glass.

"Are you serious?"

"Better be thirsty."

"Okay Miss Chrissy, you ready?"

"Oh yes."

Jeffries came inside her, she screamed, then he pulled out and finished in the glass. His dick was still as hard as a rock.

"You're still hard, does that happen all the time?"

"I can come a few times in a row, right now I have no idea what will happen looking at all your beautiful gardens."

I looked around, "Betty, Janice?"

Betty held his cock, "Could you go into my ass with this?"

"More than happy to, Miss Nancy."

Janice was eating out Chrissy, making her come because Jeffries had her so hungry.

"Ok, Jeffries, have fun, I can take it."

"You sure Miss Nancy?"

"Try me."

Jeffries looked at me, I shook my shoulders saying I don't know.

"Here I go Miss Nancy."

He entered her, she gasped, "Shit that is wide."

Jeffries smiled, then had a surprised look on his face. He was almost all the way in her. He pulled out then went back in, Nancy was groaning and shaking but with a large smile on her face. Jeffries was so excited he came in less than five minutes, I had to grab his cock to pull him out to save what was left. Quarter of the glass was full. Nancy turned around hugged him and gave him a large sexy kiss.

"Jeffries, I've never felt that full and happy, thank you." She kissed him again. As he held her large breast. He placed his cock between them and started to pump, she opened her mouth to suck him as he came to her.

"Miss Nancy, I will give you, my address."

We all laughed as she kissed him. He screwed her breast for some time, then he said he was cumming. She opened her mouth and he shot a load into her. Then he finished into the glass. "You had more in you than you did the first two times."

"Miss Janice, I don't want to hurt such a beautiful flower."

"Jeffries, could you just put it in me a little so I can know how it feels?"

"Miss Janice lay on the table, belly down."

Janice held his cock for a minute, then kissed him. Then she laid down as asked.

Jeffries went down and ate her pussy to get her relaxed and horny, Janice was already bouncing from his large tongue in her. She came twice and was shaking like a leaf on a tree. Jeffries entered her just a little, but found he slid in some more. She groaned and said "YES"

Jeffries was in and out of her for a few minutes before she came again. She was out, but he was going to cum, he took the glass and filled it more.

"Jeffries, you are one hell of a man."

I looked at my sister, "Jeffries, I would like you to do Chrissy again, she looks like she could eat you up."

"Miss Chrissy, I have an idea for you, one that will satisfy you."

"How do you know?"

"Pornos." We all cracked up and hugged him.

"Okay I will lay down; you lay on top of me facing upward. This way I hit your clit, your g-spot and you control where you want me with your legs while my arms hold you. Meanwhile I will play with your clit and nipples."

We all stayed together to watch from the front of them. Even I forgot that when Chrissy gets very excited, she can squirt all night. We would soon find out.

Jeffries, "We have enough cum, fill her up."

"My Pleasure Miss Kathy."

Chrissy took hold of his cock and found he was more than able to reach inside her, see turned and kissed him.

"Jeffries, "have fun please."

Jefferies started pushing up into Chrissy, I saw her biting her lip, but it was too late she pulled away and came, splashing us heavy. Nancy and Janice screamed as I laughed.

"There goes a hole day getting made up." We all moved and placed a blanket where we were.

While Jeffries was enjoying the sites and screwing, I made four drinks, then mixed his cum in three of them.

Chrissy came like that seven times before her body started to give out, then Jeffries, screamed in the sexiest voice I have every herd, "I'm cumming Miss Chrissy." I splashed water on her face and she woke up to the feeling of him filling her ass with his cum. She was breathing hard and trying to make sounds, she was unable to talk as she felt him and his cum in her, she pulled away and came like I never seen before. Janice just stood there with her mouth open.

Chrissy spun around slid him back in, she kissed him with such lust and fire. He was now breathing hard, as he came in her pussy. He went limp for the first time, but Chrissy kept going. Then she stood up as best she could and squirted again so hard it splashed us all.

We all laid on Jeffries kissing him in different places. I offered the girls their special drink, they had no idea I already mixed the cum. Chrissy took a drink. "It doesn't take much to know the taste of Jeffries in this drink."

I offered Jefferies a drink, "I'm sorry I don't touch my cum."

"Silly man, it's a rum and coke. We aren't sharing your yummy sauce with you."

He laughed and we all tipped our glasses. They girls loved it. "Jeffries, is my cum really that good?" Janice handed him her glass, "Just tip your finger in and try it." He hesitantly did and tasted it. He took a sip from her cup. "I do taste good, enjoy ladies."