White Knight Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wanda almost laughed when Bill's cock hit my face. She sucked it in and she went wild Bill was all the way to his pubic. She sucked hard while dad was pushing in and out. Bill came in her and pulled out, Wendy cleaned off his cock while Ann kissed Wendy, another first for her.

Wanda had enough and asked if we would stop. We pulled out and Wendy asked if she could try.

Wendy wanted dad in her pussy, so dad laid down and she mounted his cock, Bill went to her ass. I went to her mouth; she was already in a trance from dad's cock. Ann was licking Wanda's pussy. Wanda found she enjoyed the feelings tonight of the new sex.

Wendy was ready and I placed my cock to her mouth she sucked me very wet and sloppy. She would break and kiss dad, who wasn't very happy with it. Bill was ready to cum and smiled. I pulled away and entered Wendy. I rammed her soaked ass. She was screaming now and cumming continuously, Dad came in her pussy, and her eyes grew wide. She kissed him, this time he didn't care. Then I came in her ass.

Ann offered drinks if we needed them, but dad and I were still hard. Bill was done, he was drained, so I laid down and she placed her ass on my cock and lowered herself. She smiled and moaned. "That is so hot. She laid back so dad could enter her pussy. She smiled and told him to go to town, take her. Wanda played around with Bill, having him suck her nipples and place fingers in her, she came twice then smiled as his dick hardened. He kissed her and they had a quickie together.

We were done, we all laid down with a woman, Wanda, and I together of course. We all laughed and talked about what we just did,

Wanda, "I can't believe I ate your pussy's and you ate mine. I have avoided such things for years because my husband was all missionary."

"Thank you, guys. When do you need to get out of here?"

Dad, "Not until 8."

Wanda, "Would you like to stay with use until then? Jack I would love to lay in these massive arms."

We agreed and we followed our ladies to their beds.

Wanda asked me to shower with her. She held my hand as we went to the largest bathroom I ever seen. The shower was bigger than Kathy's. We entered and the shower hit us from everywhere, we just stood there and kissed, then she jumped into my lap. She placed my cock into her, and we showered like that. I sucked her tits and we turned off the shower, I carried her to bed wet, we laid down and I made love to her again, slow, and wet. She kissed as we screwed.

Wanda, "You ever need a friend for anything, call me, if you want sex, just come here. I guess if you need a friend that would be a priority."

"I like the sex also."

"She pulled away as she came, this was a wet one, and she jumped off me and turned to suck my cock. I pulled her pussy right into my mouth it was so creamy. I came and she just laid there holding my dick, I was still sucking when I realized she fell asleep. I rolled her over and laid behind her, covered her with a dry sheet, she turned into me, "so mush muscle, Thank you for protecting me all those years ago."

She was out. At seven dad woke and he and Wendy had a quicky, then showered. They talked for a while and then Bill came in dressed.

"I guess it is time for us to leave, thank you dear lady."

We all said our goodbyes and headed to the wedding site. We were met by the Wedding Planner,

"About time you guys got here. Let's go." She showed us to the changing room and she told us the suites were on their way.

They came in and dads didn't fit very well.

The seamstress was brought in, we expected a man.

"I'm here to fix someone's clothing?"

Dad, "I'm sorry the problem is very private."

"In my job we see and handle many issues."

She brought dad into a separate room. Bill and I laughed.

"Bill, "She is in for a nice surprise."

She hadn't looked at dad very closely, she turned and asked, "What is the issue you need help with?"

Dad looked down.

"Oh, well I have to be a professional, you're getting married very soon, so please removed your pants."

He removed them and she looked them over, then looked at his underwear.

"The problem isn't the pants, it's the length of your cock. Please removed your underwear."

Dad took them off and she covered her mouth. "I'm sorry I wasn't ready for something so beautiful. Is it completely hard right now?"

Dad, "Yes, it is."

She took her ruler and measured dad, she took his underwear and measured them. Dad stood on her side naked and hard. He noticed precum was already coming out.

"Okay I can fix that also." She reached over and licked his cock off. She rushed sewing his underwear by hand, dad was impressed how fast she moved. But he also saw her nipples rise and she kept adjusting her skirt. She was finished fast and asked dad to try them on, it was amazing how she did the pocket, it opened and closed by Velcro. His cock fit while erect. Dad stood in front of her, she was happy with her work.

Dad, "May I ask a question, what happens when it goes limp?"

She touched his cock, and where the work ended, "How small does it get when that happens?"

Dad, "I'm not really sure, never had to do anything like this."

She stood up, "Well, maybe we need to find out.

She removed her skirt and her panties.

"Would you mind?"

Dad, "You are a very gorgeous woman, now I know why I have been so hard."

She laid on the table, "I would love to feel that twelve inches in me."

Dad smiled and entered her. He lifted her sweater; she was shirtless and braless. "Sweet heaven you are perfect young lady."

Dad removed his shirt and she came just looking at him. He laid on her enough for her wonderful breast to touch him. He entered her and she smiled "I'm glad I was asked to help you."

Dad, "So am I" He didn't have long but he made sure she came, and when she did, he came with her. She was panting and Dad looked at his cock, "I have never had it go limp so fast in my life, you young lady are a great lover."

"Thank you for calling me young, I'm 42."

"I'm sorry but there is no way you're 42."

She kissed him and started to dress.

"Let me see your cock in them now."

Dad slid them on and it worked great.

"You better hurry, they are waiting for you."

Dad kissed her passionately and held her breast. "Thank you."

Dad dressed fast, and walked toward the door, she was still topless, she smiled at him as she pulled her sweater over her head. She walked away. Dad met up with us, and we all smiled as we realized the time has come.

Bill left to meet Kathy and Chrissy; he was going to walk them down the aisle.

We were called out to meet the Pastor, then the wedding party was called, two policewomen and two policemen were part of the wedding party.

Everyone was in place, the Hawaiian Wedding Song was picked by the girls for them to enter. When they came out, they were gorgeous. Bill handed them to us, and we turned to the pastor, the service was wonderful. But before he announced us married the girls switched places. Everyone laughed but the two of us. We couldn't tell them apart. The Pastor laughed,

"Ladies and Gentle, I hope I am introducing the right couples,

Mr. and Mrs. Doug Mason & Mr. and Mrs. Jack Mason.

Just as everyone went to stand, there were gun shots.