White Knight Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Janice saw his cum leaving Chrissy, She placed her cup under Chrissy, who laughed as each of us took turns catching him escaping. Jeffries couldn't help it and started beating his cock, and was ready in minutes, he came in the original cup, while Janice licked his cock. He poured some in each glass and filled them with more of the Mojo I made. The girls will have headaches in the morning.

Janice, "How are we going to get cleaned up, we can't walk into the hotel like this?"

"I didn't think of that."

Jeffries, "I know how." He stepped out of the car naked, started it up and drove, we all laughed thinking he would do this, so we videoed him driving naked with and erection, Janice leaned through the glass and sucked on his cock. He laughed and enjoyed the ride.

Nancy was looking at her daughters pussy, she reached up and licked it while she sucked Jeffries, we each took a turn, then laughed as Chrissy licked Nancy's, I joined in and licked Chrissy who still had cum dripping out of her.

Jeffries asked if we were ready to get cleaned up.

"In a few minutes."

The car stopped at this beautiful pond.

No noise, just crickets. He opened the door still naked. He laughed as he watched us all eating each other. We all stopped and smiled. "You all really need a good bath."

"We had one a little while ago." I smiled.

"This is my property, no one will see you, feel free to swim while I clean the car."

We all got out, but I turned to Jeffries.

"Is it safe to walk to it, it's so dark."

Chrissy knew I feared nothing, so she looked at me. Then it hit her what I was hoping for.

Jeffries came back with a flashlight. "Ladies follow me, I will show you it is safe."

We all walked behind him as a bunch of scared schoolgirls, as he got close,

"Jeffries what was that?"

"I heard nothing, he moved closer, moving his flashlight side to side, as he turned the four of us jumped him, he was not prepared or he wanted us to bring him in. Yet he got the laugh, the water was freezing. We held on to him and played around, he smiled as he held us and kissed each of us as we reached for him.

"Ladies, that was very smart, I was not expecting this, but I must admit, the idea of being here is much fun."

We spent three hours in the water with him, and half an hour on the grass. We all finally agreed we had enough, it was one AM. We all rolled on Jeffries, and just held him. We each kissed him and took another suck of his cock. He in return sucked our breast.

"Ladies I will get you back safely and dry."

He ran away from us for a while, this time we were nervous. Nancy still had the phone; we saw him coming and she videoed him running in slow motion. Watching him run naked with that cock hanging almost to his knees was a sight for all our sore eyes.

He laughed when he saw the phone.

"Will I be on the internet tomorrow?"

"No way, this is going in my private library."

I kissed him and thanked him as he handed us shirts, that went to our knees. We got in the car and we cleaned it up the best we could. Put our clothing into a bag. When we arrived at the hotel he took us to the side of the hotel,

"Jeffries, want to sleep with us?"

"I would like that, but you wouldn't get any sleep. He kissed us good night. We ran in and were able to get to our rooms with no one seeing us.

I texted Jeffries, "Thank you for such a wonderful and fulfilling night."

Jeffries responded with a picture of his cock, "Ladies after so many years of not being with a woman, I may never need one again, you all gave me so much. Thank you."

We all showered and I called my beautician, "Patty I'm so sorry for calling so early, but we need your help this morning, we kind of fell into a pond."

"I'm already set up in room 2234, stop by after eight, I had a feeling you would call me."

"Love you Patty, see you in a couple hours."

We all went to sleep; four hours would go by so fast.

***************************************************

While the ladies were out doing their thing, we played golf. Dad was doing terrible, and I had a feeling he was doing it on purpose. We had a great time and the score was getting close as I hit the sand and water hazard a few times. Bill had a whole in one, we did all we could to mess him up. But at the end he was the winner, 98, Dad 108, me well I am ashamed to say I lost, 120. Yes, we are professionals, we all laughed and went to lunch.

We had a special table, in the middle was a dunce hat. Dad smiled and told me to wear it, on the top of the hat was a golfer in the sand on his back. The other side was a golfer in the hazard, with gators all around him.

People would laugh and take our pictures as they passed. Someone recognized dad and called the local news. They showed up and I felt like killing my dad for the first time ever.

"Mr. Mason, how bad was the golfing today?"

"Bill, do you think golfing was bad today?"

Bill, "Doug I had a great day today, Jack how was your day?"

The news reported laughed when he saw my face.

"You're Jack Mason, I questioned you the day you knocked out that young rapist, you're a local hero."

"Well at the moment I feel like a local zero, wearing this crazy hat."

"You mind sharing your scores?"

Dad, "I'm not one for bragging or embarrassing anyone, but young Jack here, played a wonderful game of 120."

The reporter laughed and thanked us for our time. "Gentlemen, thank you for a fun report for the news today. Congratulations on your weddings tomorrow."

Dad, "You're welcome, make sure you got a good profile shot on our star here."

He laughed as they left.

Dad, "Gentlemen, what should we do now?"

Bill, "After seeing what the ladies are up to maybe we should go find some fun."

Dad, "Bill I'm shocked to hear that from your lips."

We laughed as he blushed.

As we were getting up people were coming out of the dining area laughing. "There they are." the group came to us and laughed. "Doug, have you seen the news?"

"Hi Frank, don't tell me we are on it."

Frank, "You just made this place famous."

Dad, "I like to help when I can."

The two laughed and talked while I noticed a tall blonde watching us. I walked over to her.

"Have we met?"

She smiled, "When I saw you on the TV wearing that silly hat, I had to come out and see if it was really Jack Mason. Does 9th grade English remind you of anyone?"

I thought for a moment, Then it hit me. "Wanda?"

She held out her hand, "Hi Jack, it's been a while."

We sat down while Bill joined Dad.

Bill, "Jack found a friend."

Dad turned and laughed.

"Wanda, what are you doing around here, last I heard you married some millionaire and moved to California."

Wanda, "I did, I was 20, he was 55. He lived for ten years. We had a lot of fun, traveled the world met fun people, and had great sex."

"I would bet that was what killed him."

"Yes, but not with me, he found another 20-year-old. He died before he came. Poor girl."

"So, what now?"

I run the golf course, that is why I came out here, one to laugh and the other to see what is happening in your life."

I spent time telling her what has been happening since High School, and that I was getting married tomorrow.

"You mean I finally catch up with you and you'll be off the market tomorrow?"

"Yea, believe it or not."

"I wish I had found you sooner, I could show you how much I liked you for kicking that boys ass."

"What are you doing tonight, we are out parting before the morning."

"We?"

"My father and future father-in-law."

"Sorry Jack, I'm not into multiple players, but I may know a girl that would love to take care of your dad and your Father-in-law. Stay here, I'll be right back. She came back out with a gorgeous blonde.

"Wait I know you."

She smiled and walked right up to me and kissed me.

"Hi Jack, does that remind you of who I am?"

"Wendy?"

"Yup, I came back to town a few years ago and met up with Wanda, we were hell in school. We wanted you so bad, but you were such a nice guy."

"What do you do for Wanda?"

She laughed, "I'm a bouncer."

I laughed, "I remember working out with you in 10th grade, you were as strong as me, I had a blast working out with you."

"Maybe, but I couldn't get you to bed me."

"Sorry, after mom passed, all I cared about was karate and working out."

"Wait, aren't you the one that kicked the shit out of someone called Bobby?"

"Yes, first time I felt good hitting someone."

Wanda, "I remember that they had your picture online without a shirt on. I masturbated to that picture a few times."

"I'm glad to help you out."

"Well, maybe we can help you out?"

Wendy, "Who are the men you wish for me to meet."

"My father and Father-in-law they are behind me. The big one is my dad."

"Can you introduce us?"

We walked to our chairs and I waved my father over. They said goodbye to Frank and joined us.

"Dad, Bill, I like to introduce you to Wendy, and Wanda.

Wanda is the bouncer here at the club, Wendy owns it.

We each said hello and talked for a while.

Dad, "Ladies you sure about this, we aren't very good at picking up women, we're way to old."

Wanda, "Yet here we are talking to two men about to get married to very beautiful women. And to set the record straight we don't make it a habit to sleep with just anyone either, but Jack is a dream of mine, one I would love to make come true even if only for a few hours. Wanda, can handle two men and the size of you Doug you may like being tossed around a lot."

Wanda, "So if you're interested, follow me, I think you will enjoy the room, it's soundproof and very clean."

Wendy took dad's and Bill's arms, and led them to a large, beautiful room. She undressed and looked at dad.

"So, big man, you think you can handle a woman?"

Dad stripped and smiled at Wendy. She came at him, and down he went.

"You afraid to hit a naked woman?"

Bill laughed and sat in a lounge chair, "Doug, you're not going to let a woman beat you, are you?"

Dad was smiling, "I don't mind getting beat up by a woman, but she better be able to take a few blows."

Wendy had her hand up. "Leap old frog."

Dad stood up and smiled, "let's go princess."

For twenty minutes dad and Wendy went blow for blow, she did well against dad, she got her chance and jumped on my dad's back spinning around and pushing her bush into dads face.

Dad bit her large clit, She yelled Uncle. "Dad held her up and ate her like a large orange. She was pushing herself into his face and trying to escape his grasp She came and shook on his face.

"Damn it how can I beat a man that can do this to me?"

Dad laid her down on Bill, she smiled as she kissed Bill.

"You wish to fight Bill?"

"No way, I'm a lover not a fighter." she mounted his cock

"Very nice cock, and one hell of a kisser."

Bill, "I have to say I am happy all these muscles belong to a woman and not a neanderthal like Doug. They both laughed until dad entered her ass.

"Oh, that really adds to the experience."

Bill played will her E cup breast and nipples, while dad rammed her ass, and held her ass cheeks.

Wendy, "Gentlemen, I am going to cum. And I admit it is feeling so very good." She came and buried her tongue in Bills mouth.

Dad, "Wendy I'm about to fill your ass with my cum."

"I'm ready. Bill please don't stop; you make me feel so alive."

"Doug, I can feel you swelling up, give it to me hard."

Dad groaned out as he filled her ass.

"Shit, you always cum like that?"

"Only when the woman kicks my ass. Dad bent down and kissed her ass. He stepped away to let Bill have fun, she really seemed to be into him. After she came, she asked dad to let her suck his cock.

She kissed Bill, once more, "Don't worry Bill, I will not kiss you after I taste his cum." She rode Bill hard as dad lifted his cock, she licked and sucked it. Then smiled, thank you Doug, you are very salty and yet sweet.

She turned to Bill, "I feel you growing, you ready if so, I want to pound you hard so your cum goes deep in me."

Bill was captivated by Wendy; he shot his load hard and loud. She screamed as she came with him. She looked into his eyes.

"You are a remarkable lover, thank you."

Wendy ordered drinks and food for them, they sat down ate and talked, Wendy was laying in Bills arms.

Wendy, "Doug would you mind if I called a friend of mine up to be with you, something about Bill makes me want to be with him."

"I had a feeling you guys were meant to be together."

"I think you may like my friend."

She was on the phone and laughed as she told her about dad.

They continued to talk until the door opened and this monster of a woman entered, she was naked, small breasted but as big as Dad. Bald pussy, and green eyes.

"Wendy, I thought you had a man up here for me?"

"Doug meet Ann, she is a pro wrestler and helps me with bouncing when in town."

Dad, "So Ann thinks she can handle a man like me?"

Dad stood up and Ann smiled, "Look he brought his own rope to be tied up with." She walked to dad they were eye to eye. She kissed him, "Yes, let's see if you can win the right to house that beast in this cave."

Dad smiled; Lets go babe."

************************************************

Wanda and I were laying on the floor on our sides naked and just touching and smiling. We talked about life and marriage, jobs then we had to taste each other's lips. We kissed gentle at first.

"I feel like we are old friends who just said goodbye yesterday."

Wanda, rolled me over on top of her, "Jack make love to me."

I had to see her pussy, had to taste it, I crawled down and she spread her legs for me. She was not what I was used to but having bigger lips meant more to chew on, I sucked on her lips and she pulled me up so she could suck my cock. Her clit was long and has not been under its hood for a while. Wanda has rode many a man in her time. But she had a great aroma to her, one I inhaled like a scented candle. She pushed her pussy into my face and came. And she sat up and came again, this time her cum came out like a heavy cream, something very familiar and intoxicating. I felt my balls swelling, but I knew I couldn't stop here, I needed more of her. I put fingers into her and she bucked like a Donkey. This was so much to enjoy; I couldn't stop sucking as my fingers moved like pistons. She held my head with her knees, and screamed again, this time I took a small shower. I licked it up thick and juicy.

"Jack, No one has ever eaten me so wonderfully, I could do this all day. My god you must screw me now, I can't wait to see how well a lover you are."

I moved up and she pulled me in for a kiss, then she pulled my cock into her. "Drill me Jack, like an oil well."

She had me thinking of Doctor McCoy on Star Trek, with her catch phrase. But it worked I was like a train trying to climb a mountain in a tunnel. Her kisses were wet and hot, her eyes like pools of pure blue ocean. She looked at me so intense I came right away. She smiled. "That was easy, now let's make love."

I laughed at her and we rolled around and kissed as my cock grew in her again. We kept going for what felt like hours.

*************************************************

Dad

When Ann opened the door, she thought her wrestling training would make dad easy prey, but she ended up on her ass. He smiled and she got up and looked at him,

"So, there is more than muscle behind you?"

"Age and knowledge."

She came at him again but he was caught off guard and down he went, but he took her with him, he had her on her face, he shoved his cock up her twat,

"Is that a sausage you're shoving into me, because there is no way that little dick is this hard."

Dad laughed as he showed all of it into her and bit her nipple. She started to laugh. "I don't quit that easy muscle man, she rolled him over her head and was on her feet again, she was dripping and laughing.

"I guess that little cock can activate something in me."

Dad, dove for her feet, which was his shock to her, he rolled unto his back. And trapped her in his massive legs, not matter what she said she wasn't strong enough to break out. She laid on him and kissed him. "Uncle"

I called Uncle first, No I did, she bit dads lip and he held her small breast. "Are your nipples sensitive?"

"Sorry not really."

"That sucks, let's see if they can be woke up. She turned and let dad suck on one. Her eyes widened, dad laughed, "Ma'am, is that cum running down my cock?"

"I can't believe this; It feels hot when you are sucking my nipple."

Dad started to bite her breast and suck her nipples, she was coming and laughing. She finally stood up, looked at dad's cock.

"I hope you don't mind, but I think you need to learn how to dive in this dark tunnel?" She smiled as she lowered herself down on dad, she took all of him. Dad smiled as she rode him, he twisted her nipples as she tried to kiss him. She looked down at his cock.

"You have a lovely piece of meet there Doug, very nice."

She came again, and stood up,

"Doug, would you try something I have always wanted to do but I haven't found a man with such a dick."

She laid on her back and took hold of her muscular legs and pulled them back.

"Could you enter me from straight above me. I've always wanted to know how it felt."

Dad smiled as he sucked her pussy for a few minutes, she came and he licked it up, "I would never need food if I ate you every day."

"Wow thank you; no one has ever said that to me before."

Dad stood above her, "Like this?"

"Yes please."

"Hard to believe a wrestler is begging for something, maybe I should say no and make you work for it."

"You do that I will tie your cock around the bedpost."

Dad kissed her pussy again, then entered her, he went slow.

"Yes, I like this." He went as deep as she allowed, then he went up and down she was huffing and puffing. Her muscles got tight and she was smiling as she came. "Keep going Doug."

Dad started to ram her, and she was now breathing hard.

"In all my years wrestling I have never felt so much energy, so much power. You want to be my partner in Wrestling?"

"I don't think that world would be for me."

"I beg to differ; the women need a lover like you."

She rolled sending dad to the floor, she laughed as she placed her pussy over his mouth. She gyrated on him hard and fast, he couldn't breathe but he was having to good a time, she came and came hard and thick. They rolled to their backs and smiled at each other. "That was wonderful, thanks for playing along with the rough act." They hugged and kissed. There was a knock on the door,

Wanda asked everyone to join her for a drink. All six of us sat on the floor admiring each other. Wanda handed us each a drink and sat down in front of me. Leaning into me, with her pussy wide open for all to see.

"Today Jack and Doug are getting Married, their wives are out having one last fling, so are these gentlemen. I would like to toast to their marriages, may they be healthy and wild."

Dad, "Thank you Wanda."

Wanda, "I am not one to ask for the experience of more than one partner, but Jack has made me feel so alive, I have never been with two men, or three. Would you gentlemen mind if I try?

Dad, "Wanda I would be more than happy to help"

I took Wanda's hand and led her to the bed. I laid down, then I had her lay on me. "Wanda, can you take a large cock in your ass?"

"I think I can."

I entered her, then played with her breast. She kissed me. "What happens now?"

"Dad wish to show her?"

Dad came behind her and placed his cock to her ass. She smiled, He pushed in and Wanda kissed me hard and pushed her pussy into me. "Oh god I can't believe I have never done this before."

Bill walked over and placed his cock to her face, and very close to my face. "Wanda suck his cock while we screw you."