White Roses and Lace

Story Info
Fionn has fun at a wedding with two Scottish guys.
2.2k words
4.2k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A bit of bridesmaid fun with two very obliging Scottish men in kilts

White roses and lace

Fionn was at a wedding, not her own, she was the archetypal 'always the bridesmaid, never the bride' not that she minded, she had no desire to be tie down yet.

Though If one more person at this wedding gave her a pitying look, and said she 'should be married and settled by her age' she would go fucking feral and start throwing canapes at them.

It was a friend's wedding whom she used to work with, so she had traveled all the way to Edinburgh for it. It was beautiful, all white and cream, white roses everywhere, a spring wedding in a stunning old historic house.

The white theme was somewhat overwhelming, but still beautiful, Fionn wore a gorgeous bridesmaid dress in white with tiny hints of pale blue. It was intricate enough to be a smaller brides dress, Jenny had gone all out on her few bridesmaids, they even wore gorgeous tiny strands of glittering gems in their hair and white mock garter tights beneath their dresses. It was lovely, and Fionn felt a little like she was able to live a childhood fantasy of being a princess.

It had been a fun day, but the crowds and music had started grating on her, especially as Fionn did not know anyone here apart from the bride. Jenny had introduced her to some of the guys she worked with, but they were all in groups.

Fionn went to the bathroom and adjusted the gems in her long wavy blonde hair. She resigned herself to a few more hours at the reception, and deigned to 'accidentally miss the first dance, as it always depressed her.

When she walked out, she bumped into a huge rock of a man, in full Scottish kilt, his thick muscular legs on show. She looked up a bright smiling face, he had curly boyishly messy ginger hair and dark eyes. Maybe around her age as far as she could tell, he was easily one of the tallest people she had ever met, about 6ft 7" and it made her step back a little. Not that he was scary, quite the opposite, his wide eyes and disarmingly charming smile made her think of a giant golden retriever. He introduced himself as Laith, brother of the groom and head of the groomsmen.

Fionn saw no harm in agreeing to a drink, she sipped a mocktail and smiled at his hilarious stories of him and his groomsmen friends causing mischief. There were five of them in all, all from the borders, and all single. She briefly met them, in an overwhelming group when they hustled over to say hello and tease Leith.

The other four were a mix, a tall quiet dark-haired guy with blue eyes and a baby face. Another huge blonde guy around the same height as Leith, but with more of an air of maturity that made her sense he was a few years older.

Then there was a chestnut-haired guy with cheeky green eyes and muscles for days, he was only about six feet, but his personality made him seem bigger than them all. The last guy was a brunette, again stacked with muscle, and with a broader highland accent and a height not far off Leith. Fionn felt like a field mouse in the midst of them all.

They all had a laugh before the group left to get up to who knows what, leaving Fionn to enjoy Leith's company. He showed her the best canapes, and they explored the venue. It was no surprise when they ended up kissing in the elevator, his huge arms pulling her close as he explored every inch of her mouth with a very talented tongue.

He had a woodsy clean scent that she really enjoyed and she was overwhelmed by him as he kissed down her throat and pinned her against the glass wall. The hotel was next to the venue thankfully, and it had been easy enough to dash over. Fionn had planned to have fun tonight, so she was happy to be there.

Leith seemed to sense her need to be romanced to a degree, even though she had said she had no intentions of a relationship. He was gentle with her, and as he led her to his suite he praised how beautiful she looked, how her curves in the dress just made it all the prettier and sexy.

He kissed her until she was desperate, hands tight on his huge arms as she was pressed against the hotel room window. The remains of the garden party below, and more white roses in the room. Rose petals lay across the bed and scattered around her in a sweet floral scent as she leaned back on the bed.

Leith taking in the picture she made. Splayed out with her hair ruffled but threaded with flowers and gems, her blush high on her cheeks and leading down to her heaving cleavage. The white lace and silken dress around her. She had even splurged on white lace bra and panties.

As he lifted her dress and noticed her white mock garter tights he gasped and stroked at them, in awe at her beautiful white lace panties. His big hands were reverent as he stroked her all over and kissed her white clad legs all the way up, gasping even more when he saw her beautiful panties hid a secret, that they were crotchless.

He helped her out of the dress, stroking the curve of her big thighs and hips, and kissing her tummy. He stroked over her bra, and smiled as he noticed her nipples already hard beneath the lace and petted over them as she moaned, leaning down to suck them lightly as her hips bucked.

He stood back and pulled his shirt off, he was stocky with muscle, and she reveled in how small she felt, something that as a bigger woman she had rarely felt, when he leaned over her it was such a turn on, his height and width seeming to surround her.

He kissed so deep and in such a filthy way it made her blush, she was turned on like nothing else just by that, lots of hookups these days didn't do kissing, so it was a novelty.

Soon he watched her splayed in the white petals, white lace bra cups pulled down so her breasts could spill over, her legs open and showing the pink of her wet sex, and nipples red and hard. The mock garters were pure white against her pale pink skin. He pulled off his complicated looking kilt, his underwear doing nothing to hide his big hard cock, and her mouth went dry at his size.

He gave her no chance to hesitate, kissing and licking her all down her body until he reached her lace panties framing her throbbing pink pussy. He kissed her mons, suckled at her clit and proceeded to eat her out like a man starved. The way the white lace framed her just made it all the more erotic. She moaned and threw back her head, his scent, and the scent of roses surrounding them. He drove her wild and when he fingered her alongside that insistent tongue, she moaned through a climax.

He pulled back and licked his finger as she watched, eyes dark and intent, he pulled off his underwear and his cock lay thick, hard and heavy. He stroked himself as she watched, and moved up until his cock lay against her mons, hot hard and wet.

She moaned and writhed, and he chuckled and pushed his cock down and started to inch inside her, the head alone was a lot to take, her gasp as it pushed him made him to still and grit his teeth, almost wanting to thrust in to the hilt.

He panted as she clenched around him, pushing inside as she begged for more, he was big enough most women struggled to take all of him. Fionn too, as her big plush thighs shook.

He stroked her legs and leaned down to kiss her as he pulled out and started a short slow rhythm. She moaned and shook beneath him, and he wanted to hold her down and just ravish her. But he took it slow, and was in awe when she slowly took more of his cock and loved it.

She was soon clawing at his arms and asking for harder, so he finally gave in and pinned her arms, fucking her harder as she moaned and cried out. He nipped at her neck, the perfect unspoiled pale canvas that it was, as he sucked a deep bruise there and she pushed her neck towards him whining.

When she came at a particularly hard thrust, she squirted and he moaned with delight, watching her shake through a fierce orgasm and thrusting deep until he clasped her hips tight and came deep inside her as she thrashed and moaned.

He stayed inside her a while, wet and messy, and she loved the feeling, stretched by his big cock and full of hot cum. She knew she cold not get pregnant, so it worried her not. When he pulled out to go clean up and get her a bottle of water the door rattled and opened. She was too weak legged to do anything but yelp as one of the groomsmen walked in.

It was the cheeky chestnut-haired guy, Mac she thought he was named, and although not as stocky and huge as Leith, he still cut a handsome figure at about 6ft 4 and with sleek swimmers' muscles and legs for days in his kilt. His sparkling green eyes widened as he took in Fionn, white garters, lace panties and bra, laying in a bed of rose petals flushed and with cum leaking from her pussy as she blushed a deeper red.

Fionn was still in a cum drunk daze, and was not as shy as perhaps she should have been, instead she looked at Mac's kilt and wondered if he wanted to fuck too, she was insatiable tonight.

Mac looked at Leith, who looked at Fionn, who raised an eyebrow and said she was game for it. Mac was like a big kid, despite being in his thirties, and he too off his shirt, sleeker body cut with muscle still as he leaned over and stroked her hair, the mark on her neck and down to her breasts that he played with intently.

When he encouraged her to put her hand under his kilt she found him hard and bare, no underwear to be had. He wasn't as big as Leith, but still very thick, and she stroked him as his hips kicked forward. He kissed his way down her body, and watched in fascination as Leith's cum leaked from her pussy and down her ass. He stroked and pushed some back inside as she moaned.

He pulled up his kilt, and took no time pushing inside her with one rough thrust that made her choke on her breath. Gods but he was fucking thick, and it made her cry out at the different kind of stretch. He was near feral as he leaned over and held down her arms, panting at the debauched sight she made as he fucked her hard and deep. The sloppy wet feel of Leith's cum, his precum, and her wetness making lewd wet noises that made it all the hotter.

He was rough, but even so she loved it, he didn't kiss her, but instead stroked over her lace bra and panties, saying how sexy she was.

He was a wild ride, and when she came hard again, clenching around him like a vise he groaned, vicious little thrusts and grinds pinning her down until he too came inside her with a deep satisfied groan. He was over energetic, cute, and cheeky as he got up and praised her.

The heat of both their gazes as they watched her, a vision in white, utterly debauched and leaking cum, was beyond scorching. Then Leith crawled up and put her legs over his shoulders as he ate at her soaked pussy, groaning at the taste of her, and both their cum as he wetly ate her out, the sensations and sounds driving her wild.

Mac offered her his cock and she let him shallowly fuck her mouth as he hardened again, tears on her cheeks at his thickness.

She screamed through an orgasm and squirted as Mac pulled away to eat her out with Leith, two of them at her pussy and thighs. Leith gave Mac a hand as he came over her thighs and she was shocked when, as Leith licked up his cum on her, Mac crawled down and swallowed the tip of Leith's cock as he came in his mouth.

They all lay there panting, the room smelling of sex, and all of them utterly spent. Fionn laughed, thinking this was the best damn wedding she had been too ever, maybe she should attend more Scottish weddings she laughingly thought as her pussy throbbed and the two men helped her to the shower.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Maintence Man A ballerina gets nailed by a sexy janitor.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Signs are the MILF Gets Her Share Middle aged woman seduced by young hung man.in Mature
The Photographer's Wife Unknowingly invited to help out on an explicit photo shoot.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
A Fucking Great Holiday Cheating husband compels wife to turn to her travelcompanion.in Mature
The Mature Men Series Ch. 01 Taking the plunge with an older man.in Mature
More Stories