White Shirt Surprise Pt. 03

Story Info
Ruby gets used, and I have a night to remember.
1.2k words
4.16
6.9k
3
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/07/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Keeping a tight grip on my handful of Ruby's hair, I pulled her to me and kissed her hard. She groaned into my mouth, and it turned me on even more. I could feel something bestial welling up from inside. I grabbed one of her tits and squeezed hard. She gave a quick whimper, but made no attempt to pull away, and we continued to kiss.

My climax was so close already, this extra dimension of sexual possibility that was just presenting itself threatened to put me over the edge without any additional physical stimulation. I wanted to cum SO badly!

I pulled Ruby's head back and looked at you. You were on all fours, facing me, and looking with wild eyes at my cock. I followed your gaze, and saw that an unusually large volume of precum was now flowing steadily. I was still on my knees, and my cock looked like a slow-motion fountain.

"I want to fuck her, Baby," I told you.

Your eyes never wandered from my hard-on. "Do it." Did I detect just the tiniest bit of aggression in your voice...?

I released Ruby's hair. "Turn around," I ordered. She obeyed, moving to all fours. I positioned her in front of me, and at a 90 degree angle, then pushed her face into the mattress, and held her head in place. Ruby played her part well, spreading her knees and arching her back, offering up her slick pussy.

With my free hand, I put the tip of my thumb just at the entry, hesitated for a moment, then rammed it in. She inhaled sharply, then tried to push back with her hips. My palm was now against her clit, and I curled my fingers, almost as if making a fist.

Now squeezing my thumb from inside against the knuckles of my fingers, I began grinding my palm against her crotch, working both her clit and her G-spot. She was soon cumming again, and I couldn't wait any longer.

In one quick movement, I spun into position behind her, then released her hair and pulled my thumb from her cunt. In seconds, I was buried to the hilt, and immediately began to hammer as hard and fast as I could, pulling on her hips for leverage.

There was no thought of making it last. No concern for her comfort or pleasure (though I'm sure she enjoyed it). I was on a mission to cum, fast and hard, and that's what I did. My balls drained into Ruby's pussy, pumping my seed from what felt like the soles of my feet. I arched forward, pulled her backward, and tried to blast through her cervix with my cum.

It seemed like I came for ages, and when it was over, I pushed Ruby out of the way and collapsed onto the bed, panting and sweating. And smiling! I lay there for a few seconds, before you spoke.

"Come here." It was directed toward Ruby. "Lay down."

I watched as you directed her to lay next to me, but with her feet toward my face. Then, in an action I did not expect, you straddled her head with your knees and lowered your pussy to her mouth.

As she licked at your pussy and clit, you pulled her leg nearest me back with one hand and began to finger her roughly with the other. I now had a sweet view, and could glance from your face to Ruby's pussy.

Initially, you shoved two fingers inside of her, but quickly added a third. There was a wild look on your face as you tried to get four inside, and I watched you work to get past the knuckles of your hand. In the end, you couldn't do it, but that didn't stop you from banging your hand hard against her cunt and clit.

Ruby grunted with each contact. Her breathing was heavy, and she gobbled your pussy like it was honey. Her whole crotch and your hand became sloppy with a mix of my cum and her own juices, and I became hard again from the show.

After a few minutes, you stood and released Ruby, and ordered her to clean my cock. She eagerly went straight to work, and was soon orally impaling herself again. When I was good and hard, you had her climb on in cowgirl position, before going after something in the nightstand drawer where we keep toys.

I watched as you retrieved the harness you wear when it's my turn to be on the receiving end of a cock. The look on your face was all business. You reached into the drawer again, and the biggest dildo we own emerged in your hand.

A minute later, and you were kneeling between my legs, facing Ruby's back. All the lubrication you needed was readily available from her pussy, and you used it to prep your newly acquired cock. Then, you pushed her forward onto me, pressed the head of the dildo at her asshole, and once she relaxed enough for it to begin entry, you leaned into it.

Ruby screamed out, but didn't try to escape, and you went right to work, thrusting deep. Her breathing synced up with your thrusting, and she grunted every time you plunged into her ass.

At first, her face was buried in my shoulder, but I grabbed a handful of that beautiful red hair and yanked it back. Her face showed that she was lost in the moment. We could have done almost anything to her, and she'd have been down for it.

I could feel pressure on my dick from the dildo in her ass, and I flashed on the idea of experiencing the same feeling with you, but with a real cock. Topic of a future conversation, perhaps...

I watched you, all strapped up, still wearing the white dress shirt, pulling hard on Ruby's hips when you thrust forward. Your gaze was on her backside, as your weapon moved in and out. You were getting something out of your system, and Ruby just happened to be the tool.

By the time you ran out of steam, we were all sweaty and slick with various fluids. We shared a glass of orange juice, talking about how much fun it had been. Ruby admitted she enjoyed being used in a hard manner, and we all agreed that we should do it again.

After a group shower (our shower was NOT designed for this!), we all collapsed together into the guest bed, and sleep came almost immediately for me. I woke a few hours later with a hard cock. I HAD to taste Ruby's pussy. She was already on her back, so I crawled between her legs.

I woke her with my tongue, gently lapping. Her moans of pleasure brought YOU around, and I saw you reach for one of her boobs. You watched me eat at the "Y", distractedly fondling Ruby's chest, and smiling.

Eventually, of course, I had to switch horses, and I moved to YOUR pussy. Ruby joined me, and we double-teamed your crotch. We kept it gentle, but it drove you crazy, and when you couldn't take it any more, you beckoned me into position.

I fucked you steadily, while Ruby ran her hand over your body, occasionally rubbing your clit. You came twice, before I finally shot my load. When I dropped onto the bed next to you, Ruby moved down to clean both of us, and we all eventually fell back to sleep.

It was a night I'll never forget, and I thank you for that.