White Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
steelring
steelring
1,150 Followers

So right then, in the pool room, Malcolm was telling me that he hoped I had slept well, while glancing at my cock, and no doubt thinking about his wife in my bed, my cock stretching her cunt, and my come spewing deep inside her. Of course I had slept well. I always sleep well after I have fucked pussy. Not that the pussy I fuck is often someone else's wife, let alone offered to me by her owner.

"Thanks, yes," was all I said, wondering if I should be thanking him as well for the loan of his wife.

"Ten more lengths and then we're out," Malcolm said.

Ten was good enough for me. I can swim, but it's not my form of exercise. I like running and weights, or not so much free weights, as the more controlled resistance machines that work the same muscles. At least they work for me.

"Good enough," I said.

I dived into the water, keeping it flat without making it hurt, surfaced, and rolled into a front crawl. Malcolm was slightly behind. Sarah, white skull cap, was at the far end, dipping into another turn.

We all three completed our lengths, never swimming together, Sarah staying one length ahead of me, using her racing turn to make up for swimming slightly slower than I did, while Malcolm overtook me on the second length, and again six lengths later, with both speed and racing turns giving him the advantage.

They were out of the water when I finished length number eight, towelling themselves dry, Sarah unconcerned that she was facing the pool, pierced and collared, and still wearing her incongruous white swimming cap.

I turned after length number nine, and started back towards them. They were standing where they had dried themselves, as close together as you can get, her arms around his neck, his around her back, mouths locked in a deep, ongoing kiss, black and white intertwined.

I switched to breast stroke, to give them time to break off the kiss. I do not know if you can get hard while swimming front crawl, but I discovered it can happen when you are swimming breast stroke, especially if you are thinking about the night before.

Once Sarah had closed the door, it had been pitch black, and she had to have have found her way to the bed by imprinting the distance on her memory in the moment while the door was open.

The touch of her hand on my cock had been exquisite, and I had hardened straight away. Her mouth, enveloping my cock head, had been awesome. I had caressed her back, my fingers becoming entwined in her long, soft hair, as she had sucked and licked and moved from lying on her side to crouching over me, so that she could tongue the length of my shaft, and lick my balls, and lift them with one hand to lap at the tender skin beneath, tongue tipping my anus, then all the way back, engulfing my balls one by one in her mouth, teasing them with her teeth, then pulling back further, taking the head of my cock fully into her mouth, biting softly on the shaft just below the rim, angling her head and somehow relaxing her throat to take accept all of my length, her teeth now teasing the base of my shaft, and then fucking me with her throat while I gripped the hair of her head and tensed the muscles of my groin to keep myself from coming before I had the chance to fuck her.

Sarah decided when it was time to turn around, to face me, and to put one leg over me so that she was kneeling, legs on either side, butt above my groin.

She reached beneath, and that was when I said that I would get the condom, and she said I did not need to, and lowered herself onto my cock, leaning forward and telling me that I should have gone after her at university, and that she had wanted my cock that evening as soon as she had seen it.

I reached for where I knew her breasts would be, finding them in the pitch black, feeling the teats, and the round, hard, steel of her bar-bell piercings, intrigued that she had married someone who wanted his wife pierced, and who liked sharing her with other men.

Curiosity made me move one hand lower as she straightened up, the backs of my fingers caressing her flat stomach, finding her hairless mons, and then her protruding lips, and the ring that was set through them, thinking again that she could be walked on a leash with that ring. It was less a piece of body jewellery, and more a symbol of obedience, of ownership, and a means of total control.

It felt heavy, the size of a curtain ring, but thicker, solid metal that went through both labia, wide enough in diameter for me to ease my index finger through it, and test it gently.

"Careful," Sarah whispered.

"So does he walk you on a leash with this?" I asked.

"Yes," she said.

"Around the house?

"Sometimes," she answered "Outside, sometimes. There are woods we walk in in the summer. And in Jamaica, in the club. Other places."

Neither of us was moving, other than little muscle twitches, my cock lodged deep in her cunt, her weight on my upper thighs.

I wondered if she was telling me the truth, or playing mind games, but the images she was creating more than compensated for the uncertainty.

"You don't mind?" I asked.

"If I minded, I wouldn't wear the ring."

I eased my finger from the ring and moved my hand back to her breast, using my thumbs to play with the bar-bell piercings.

"That's nice," she said.

"Did it hurt?"

"When I had them done?" she asked, without needing an answer. "Yes but only for a few seconds, when they were pierced, and when she put the bar-bell through."

"Ouch!" I said. "You must love the guy!"

"That was at uni," she said.

"Seriously?"

"Seriously," she said. "I've had these for years. They're super-glued on the threads so if I ever want them removed it will need some serious work."

"Okay..." I said, moving my hand back to her pussy and fingering the ring there, "and this one too?"

"A few years later," she said. "I had to have the piercing stretched a couple of times to take the thickness. Then I did the same with this ring. It's in two halves, with a small screw to hold it. Superglued!"

In my head I was recalibrating the assumptions I had made.

"So it wasn't Malcolm?..."

"Malcolm was the first guy who said he liked them, and really meant it," Sarah said. "He got me. He read the signals. And he gives me what I need."

"Which is?"

She leant forward.

"You know some of it already," she whispered. "But right now I need you to fuck me."

That was when I turned her over.

So thinking about all that, and how good it had been fucking her with long hard, steady thrusts for ten, fifteen, twenty minutes, using the angles, moving up her body a little, or back down, or slightly to one side, and then the other, bending my back to lick and nibble at her pierced teats, t one point holding her down by her slender arms, later lifting her legs, one at a time, tucking them under my shoulders, feet in the air, cunt angled high, keeping the thrusting steady and hard, timing a hammer thrust every so often, keeping it unpredictable, making her whimper, making her gasp, making her squeal, until she started crying out and telling me that it was too intense, and pleading with me to slow down, but instead I carried on, enjoying the exquisite sensations of her cunt muscles spasming around my cock, and the power kick that came from having her squirming to escape, while I held her where I needed her to keep thrusting in her delicious cunt, until her pulsing, snaking squirming brought me to my own peak while she was still experiencing hers, and I felt the exquisite stream of come rising in my groin and exploding through my cock shaft in jet after jet, flooding her with my semen, several million sperm swimming inside her, all seeking that one objective - thinking about all that as I was swimming my final length towards the two of them, my cock was again rock hard.

Afterwards, before she had gone back to him, we had talked a little more.

"You know how to fuck!" was her way of breaking the silence that had lasted several minutes as we lay, exhausted, side by side.

"You know how to suck," I said. "And you do have a beautifully fuckable cunt."

"It's the same cunt I had when we were at uni together."

"Maybe you should have given me a signal"

"Maybe you missed them."

"Maybe I did," I admitted.

"Would you have wanted me?" she asked. "I mean knowing what I need? Would you have enslaved me the way he has?"

"I don't know," I said. "Not then. I was still a rookie when it comes to that kind of thing. I would have been scared of your pierced nipples"

"And now?"

"Now?..." I said. "Now I think I'm for ever grateful to Facebook that I was able to get in contact with you again, and to Malcolm, that he likes to share."

"I should go."

She started to get up. In the dark I reached for her and pulled her gently to me to kiss her on the cheek, a kiss of gratitude and of respect. My hand touched the silver collar.

"So?..." I said, leaving the question unasked.

"A wedding present, from Malcolm," she said. "The first time I wore it was the day itself."

"Don't tell me,.. superglue?"

"Superglue," she confirmed. "It's hinged behind the ring at the front, with a small screw at the back that can't be opened any more."

"You don't get looks?"

"I get looks," she said. "Mostly just curious. Some people know what it means. I can always tell. I get this tingle when I know they know. Get some sleep!"

She slipped out of the bed, somehow finding the door. Light streamed in for the few second that it was open, her perfect white body bathed in it, and then the door was closed and she was gone.

They broke off their kiss as I reached the steel corner ladder. It had been a long kiss.

I had to choose. I could stay in the water a little longer, and hope that my erection would subside, or I could climb out and let them see me the way that I was.

It made things easier that they separated from holding each other so close. I was not the only guy in the pool room with a hard on. Malcolm was standing just as straight and long, if not quite so thick. I climbed up the ladder.

"So that's why Sarah came back to bed last night saying it had been one of the best," Malcolm said.

I glanced at her. She smiled.

"That's why I got a good night's sleep," I said, picking up my towel and towelling myself down. "Thank you for sharing."

"So," said Malcolm, "a couple of hundred years ago, one of the things that sometimes happened was that an owner would invite a close friend to share one of his slaves in a threesome, two white guys fucking a black bitch, in what is crudely called a sandwich. If you're open to doing it, I think Sarah would enjoy having two black cocks fucking her ass and pussy at the same time."

I looked at Sarah again, remembering what she had said about being walked on a leash. If she had not liked it, she would not be wearing the ring. If she was uneasy with what Malcolm was suggesting, she would say so.

Instead she gave me a look in return, her eyes mischievous, making me wonder whose idea this was, Malcolm's or hers.

Whichever, the invitation was too good to turn down. Besides, last night it had been pitch black. When I fuck white, I prefer to enjoy the colour contrast, black skin against white, my hands on white skin, my body between white thighs, my kisses on a soft white neck, my black cock-head stretching open a milk-white slit, or in Sarah's case, sliding between pink-brown labia protruding from a pure white mons.

I put my towel on a chair.

"If it's okay with you," I said, "I'll take her cunt."

steelring
steelring
1,150 Followers
12