White Slave Harem Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Debbie whispered huskily. "Oh yes my Master, you're going to drive me crazy aren't you."

James smiled deviously and whispered lovingly, "Tonight is the beginning of our honeymoon, and your new life as my sub. So yes, my baby I'm going to drive you crazy in the beginning then keep you cumming until you beg me to stop. I want you to remember this night for as long as you live."

Debbie felt chills go down her spine and she trembled with his words, but knew everything he was going to do to her was because he loved her deeply. "I love you James and I am so blissfully happy to have you. Now please Master, drive me crazy and torture me with your love and passion. Leave me limp and used, but smothered in your love."

James turned on the vibrator pressed against her clit and almost at the same time brought his hand down hard on her firm butt. Debbie had been on high simmer all along and the minute she felt the vibrator on her clit her passion soared. To keep from cumming she lifted her butt away from the vibrator, only to have James swat her ass and driving the butt plug deeper and her clit back onto the vibrator. Debbie felt herself being buffeted between the deliciously full feeling of the butt plug, the thrilling pain of her spanking and the wild vibrations on her clit.

She was soaring towards completion trying to find a way stem the tide and hold her cum at bay. However, every time she felt herself starting to gain control some new sensation would drive her further towards the precipice. Debbie was gasping between moans, whimpers and pleads to be allowed to cum and she was right on the edge with the orgasm in sight. James could see she was unable to control her orgasm, so he lightly slapped her face and it was enough to help her regain control. In between her moans and cries she said. "Thank You Master."

Debbie was still on the edge with the vibrator on her clit being the worse; its throbbing pulse on her clit was relentlessly driving her further. Everything in her mind and body was overwhelmed with the sensations that James was pouring into her. Then in the mist of everything else she felt the first bulb of the butt plug pulling out only to be pushed back in again. It was enough and she felt her control slip from her grasp as she screamed.

"Ma Ma Master, Ple Please, Master CUMMIINGG, can't stop."

"Cum My Pet, Cum long and Hard." James responded.

Debbie's mind, heart and body exploded in a cum the force of an A-bomb with all of her muscles clinching in unbelievable ecstasy as she curled into a quivering fetal ball. James didn't relent as he kept the vibrator on her clit and now turned it to a higher setting. Debbie was still at the peak of her come when the vibrator forced her sensitized clit to explode again sending her even higher and the stratosphere. This time her body convulsed the other way, arching her back with her belly cramping in exultation.

James picked her off his lap and dove between her legs as he sucked her pussy lips into his mouth. He began to gently suck on her pussy lips as he kept the vibrator on her clit. His hand began pulling the butt plug in and out fucking her ass with double plug. Debbie was having trouble breathing as her body began convulse uncontrollably with her arms and legs thrashing wildly as waves of orgasm swept through her.

The minute James felt the slightest relaxation of her orgasm he pulled the plug completely from her ass, knelt behind her and began to feed his cock into her ass. When he was completely inside her he turned the vibrator on her clit to maximum and once again her body contorted explosively as yet another wave of cum swept through her. James could hear her whispering with what little breath she had. "Master Oh God, My Master, oh again, more, Oh God Master."

Watching the woman, he loved being devastated by orgasm after orgasm is one of the most incredibly beautiful sites James had ever seen. He felt his heart beating wildly with the love he felt for her. As he kept her body writhing in orgasmic spasms her face was a mask and almost euphoric bliss with her eyes glazed and unseeing and her mouth moving soundlessly. The beauty of what he was seeing was just too much as he felt himself shooting his seed inside her colon. He quickly pulled himself out and captured her clit in his mouth as he continued his relentless orgasmic devastation of the woman he loved.

His mouth continued to nibble on her excessively sensitized clit, when Debbie screamed as yet another orgasm ripped through her. "God Ma Master, No, Oh Again, No More, too sensitive, Oh God Master, Please."

James relented as he pulled Debbie into his arms and began to gently and lovingly caressing her wildly erupting body. He held her tightly as he softly kissed her and caressed her until he could see her eyes began to focus again. Then he kissed her trembling lips continuing to hold her softly and lovingly as she slowly came back to him.

James continued to softly cuddle and caress the woman he loved so much as Debbie's trembling began to subside. James's loving caresses and touches were the perfect loving counterpoint to her wild orgasmic seizures. Debbie snuggled tightly into his embrace as the afterglow warmed her heart. As she looked into his eyes the beautiful loving gaze, he was giving her made her heart flip with glee and delight.

As she stretched her neck to kiss him her bridal collar restricted her movements, but that restriction brought back to her the beauty of belonging to James. She grabbed his hands and pulled them tighter around her wanting him to crush her against his body, feeling the tight restrictions knowing that she belonged here in his arms. She turned in his arms so that her hard nipples were digging into his chest and she whispered lovingly in his ear.

"Oh, James I love you so much. Knowing that I belong to you makes me tremble all over nothing in my life has ever felt so excruciatingly perfect as having your collar around my neck. I want you to know I will try to the best sub you ever heard of, and I'm very proud to show everybody my collar and let them know that I belong to you. Thank you for the beauty of the ceremony, of the collar, the way you took me and make love to me. Mostly, thank you for your unwavering love and helping me find where I belong.

12