White Slave Harem Ch. 08

Story Info
Debbie deals with the kidnappers.
2.6k words
4.29
9.8k
7
0

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/26/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oupa99
Oupa99
907 Followers

This is basically an erotic love story and of course all characters are over 21. It will definitely not start out as a love story, but it will get there. Please vote often (fives are most welcome) and of course please leave constructive comments.

PS. I am sorry for the delay in publishing this chapter. Sometimes life gets in the way of your writing.

*****

Debbie had exited the restaurant high on love and the passion that she and her master had created in the restaurant. She was floating on a cloud when suddenly she was ripped away from her master and a foul-smelling cloth is wrapped around her mouth and nose. She took a deep breath to scream, but immediately felt dizzy with her legs buckling under her. As the world began to go dark, she frantically searched for her master and saw him being bound by two hulking toughs.

As the black fog began to lift, Debbie's first awareness was the ache in her shoulders and hips. As she tried to alleviate the pain, she understood she was hogtied and with the sudden chill she realized she was also naked. She tried to look around to figure out where she was, but she was thrown into the side of the van as it hit a very deep pothole her questions were answered.

She had been kidnapped, but by who and for what reason had yet to be answered. She rolled onto her side and her eyes connected with three men sitting in the back of the van. Their hungry eyes traveled over her nude figure taking in every aspect of her svelte figure. Their eyes traveled from her full succulent breasts, past her tiny waist to her tight muscular ass. Her skin crawled as she squirmed to try and get away from their voracious stares.

She had just had multiple orgasms in front of a crowd at the restaurant, but that was different because her master was the conductor of her sexuality. Without her master she felt somehow defiled by their stares. She belonged to Sir James and he was the only one that could show her provocatively racy body. As she squirmed and got her back to the three toughs in the van, she glanced over her shoulder and saw their eyes still glued to her inviting tush.

Interestingly enough, none of the men had moved to touch her or take advantage of her daringly bound and suggestive nude figure. She deduced that whoever they work for must be a fearfully powerful man and one they would never cross. Otherwise she knew they would be all over her like white on rice. Her whole life men had lusted after her and ogled her like she was a five-course meal. Now she only wanted one man to look at her like that.

She tried to keep her eyes averted three men lusting after her, but ruts in the road kept jostling her around. Finally, they turned on to the road that felt like a brick path and then they stopped. The doors flew open in a crowd of people gathered around the open door to stare at Debbie. A more distinguished gentleman stepped forward from the crowd and exclaimed, "Finally she's here. Sir James thought he could get away with keeping you, but no one beats me. You're mine now."

With that he turned away and began walking back towards his castle, but then he stopped. He bellowed that the three men inside the van, "For now string her up in the entryway." Then he continued to walk towards his castle.

The three men in the van immediately jumped into action following their master's demands, but now their hands could roam over the satiny skin of their gorgeous captive. Debbie squirmed trying to get away from the thugs, but that only gave them more reason to grope her delicious body and liberally fondle her they did. Debbie felt disgusted and humiliated as the thugs carried her inside the castle with their hands touching all her intimate areas.

In the entry to the castle was a red tapestry with flowers and garland, but in the middle was a blank space in the shape of a human X. As soon as Debbie saw the manacles at the ends of each limb, she knew she would soon be filling in the X. Sure enough the three thugs bound her hands and feet to the manacles and she had become part of the castle's entryway greeting.

When their hands were slow to leave her gorgeous bound figure, Debbie yelled and cursed at them. This prompted a ball gag being stuffed into her mouth and buckled behind her head. It was then that one of the thugs used bolt cutters to remove her Master's collar. For Debbie that was the ultimate in insults and the final degradation. She began writhing as she fought her bonds, cursing through the gag and turned red with anger.

The three thugs and all of the crowd laughed at Debbie's antics and began to wander away. For the next hour or so people would arrive at the castle and the first thing they did was stare at the stunning beautiful woman bound in the entryway. Some would just stare, while others would caress, fondle or otherwise grope Debbie's sexily exposed parts. Each time someone touched her Debbie would thrash about trying to keep their hands off of her.

Whatever this place was, she hated being ripped away from her master and being here. Her collar had been her most prized possession in something that gave her meaning and purpose. Now that was gone and she loathed all of these people that had ripped her away from her new life with master James. Her fury and disdain showed on her face and she was determined to fight these people with everything she had.

After an hour or so of hanging in the entryway "greeting the guests" two of the thugs appeared and released her from the manacles and the gag. They escorted her back to a beautiful Spa looking area and left her in the hands of tall beautifully muscled, dark skinned woman, decked out in a tiny bikini. They did however, remain on guard just inside the door. The elegant lady was a foot taller than Debbie and had a muscular figure that looked gorgeous on her.

She introduced herself in a husky Irish lilt, "Hi, my name is Monique and you must be Debbie?"

Debbie was convinced more than ever that she must be in Ireland someplace as she nodded her head and asked, "Where are we and what is going on?"

Monique steer her towards a large bubbling Jacuzzi tub and maneuvered her inside the tub. Monique followed her into the tub and with a series of sponges and cleansers began to wash Debbie. The bath was relaxing, very thorough and extremely sensual. Once the bath began Monique began talking in a very low voice so the guards wouldn't hear her, "You are in the castle of Sir William. Tonight, is a celebration of sorts in which you will be the party favor."

Debbie felt her anger rise again and in a low terse voice she exclaimed, "That cannot be, because I am a collared submissive in the possession of Sir James!"

Monique's hands stilled for a moment, she stared at Debbie and then continued her gentle washing of Debbie's body. Slowly she began speaking again, "To my knowledge you're the first slave ever to be collared by Sir James or Sir William for that matter. Most of the harem slaves here came from Sir James harem. You must be very special if Sir James collared you."

Debbie remembered all of the empty rooms in Sir James castle and understood that they used to be filled with a harem of beautiful women. She glanced sideways at Monique and asked, "why did my master get rid of his harem?"

Monique giggled and said, "Oh that's easy. About 10 years ago Sir James realized he was not cut out to have a harem. He could only pay attention to one woman at a time and he began to sell off all of his harem slaves, except one and most of them came here. I was one of those that he sold to Sir William and I so wish I could have been special like you."

"Sir James is a kind and gentle master, unlike Sir William. Over the years he would purchase a new submissive and then after many months sell her. We all assumed he was looking for someone very special, someone to spend his life with, but he never seemed to find her. The fact that he collared you means you must be that special girl."

Then musing to herself she muttered, "But if you are that special slave why did he sell you?"

Debbie answered her musings and she bitterly spat out, "He never sold me, I was kidnapped and when I arrived here my collar was cut off."

Once again Monique's hands stilled and she whispered, "Oh my, there may be trouble. Kidnapping another Masters collared slave is very much against the rules."

It was then that one of the guards shouted from across the room, "Monique you have 30 minutes."

Monique helped Debbie rise and exit the tub. She briskly dried Debbie off with a very fluffy towel then blow-dried and styled her hair before applying minimal makeup to her face and her body. During the whole process Monique was very pensive kept looking at Debbie with a mixture of sadness and pride.

Debbie knew her time was up when the guards walked over to her and buckled satin lined leather cuffs around both wrists and both ankles. Once again, the anger welled up inside her as she thought about fighting, but she deduced this was not the time.

Debbie felt a kinship with Monique and bade her goodbye as the guards escorted her out of the spa. They wandered through several hallways until they exited into a huge grand room filled with people. Debbie straightened her back, lifted her breasts and tucked in her tummy as they walked across the room.

All of the conversations began to die off as everyone watched Debbie regally cross the room. All eyes in the room followed her to a large wheel at the front of the room. She saw the manacles on the wheel and knew what she was in store for, but she was not going to let them see her grovel or beg. She was determined to maintain her regal dignity throughout whatever they did to her.

The guards led to the wheel placing her back against the wheel and as she laid back on the wheel the guards buckled the cuffs on her wrists to the wheel. They rolled the wheel backwards until Debbie was on top and then buckled her ankles to the outside of the wheel. She was stretched in a tight backwards arch that strained her body.

Her legs were strained in the tight arch, but they presented her legs in a spectacular fashion. Her straining beautiful legs showed off her tight ass cheeks that seem to lift her bald succulent pussy into a seductive pout. Her hipbones were stretched prominently against her skin and her belly was shrunk to almost nothing with the tension. She almost looked like two pieces with her torso and hips barely separated by a tightly stretched strip of her abs.

On the other side of her taut and flattened belly was her rib cage prominently displayed against her skin. Like her pussy, her full buoyant breasts were presented in the most titillating and artistically seductive offering, with her nipples beckoning in tempting submission. Debbie's head was hanging low down the wheel with her long hair sweeping the ground.

She wiggled trying to find a comfortable position, but stretched as she was the wheel there was no easy to spot. She couldn't see what was going on, but she heard Sir William welcome everybody to the show. Debbie strained to hear everything he said, but most of it was lost in the rumble of the crowd in her ears.

Suddenly she felt a soft gentle touch on her breasts, then belly and finally her pussy. She lifted her head as far as she could and saw several naked slave girls surrounding her. She had never been into girls, although she had experimented in college. She found the dominance of a masculine lover much more appealing.

Still, the soft, gentle yet insistent lips engulfing her nipples and clit were beguiling and she felt her body responding to the sumptuous onslaught. The slaves appeared to be well practiced, because their lips and fingers seemed to know exactly the spots that would coax the most pleasure from Debbie's body. Despite Debbie's resolve to fight them her body began to answer the unrelenting carnal delirium.

Her nipples were engorged and ached as lips sucked and teeth scraped against her sensitive breast flesh. The passionate fire inside her rage hotter as two fingers dipped inside her womanly slot and atonement continued soft rapid licks against her clit. Against her will Debbie could feel the muscles in her body trying to lift her breasts and nipples into the erotically unstoppable sucking lips. Likewise, the muscles in her stomach, hips and legs were trying to push soaked pussy towards the relentless lips and fingers.

Debbie heard a desperately erotic moan and realized it was her. She had promised herself not to let them get the better of her, but her body had been sensually tuned to give and take the pleasure when presented. The scorching frenzy inside her reaching epic proportions and a pair of lips sucked her clit into their mouth. At that moment Debbie exploded into a fireball of passionate fulfillment.

All the muscles in her body constricted against her bonds with tendons and veins tightening against her tightly stretched skin. Her head fell back screaming a banshee like shriek of carnal completion. However, they weren't finished as they continued to torment her sensitive clit and engorged nipples until the second, third, fourth and fifth orgasm claimed Debbie's overtaxed body. They never let up until her entire tightly stretched form was wracked with erotic spasms and passionate tremors.

Her mind was lost in an erotic fog as massive and unrelenting cums swept through her body leaving her breathless and spent. All the muscles in her body were quivering from both strain of being stretched on the wheel and the massive orgasms that would not relent. She could vaguely feel the wheel move and her arms and legs being released, she was to spent try for an escape.

As she came out of her erotic fog, she noticed that she had been bound to a column behind the head table. Her arms are tied over her head, but behind the column while her toes barely touched the ground.

She began to notice that everyone was eating dinner now and she guessed that she had been the warm-up act. Debbie sincerely hoped that there was not going to be a desert act with her involved.

Debbie began to look at all the people in the audience and then suddenly she saw Sir James head of security in the crowd. As she looked around, she saw more of his staff and none of them looked happy. She saw one of the guards that she was familiar with put his finger to his lips in a silent gesture to be quiet.

She had known her master would not let this kidnapping go unavenged and apparently, they were readying for an attack. Her heart bloomed in her chest as she realized her master was coming to get her.

Oupa99
Oupa99
907 Followers