White Slave Harem Ch. 09

Story Info
Debbie and her Master are reunited forever.
6k words
4.5
6.3k
10

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/26/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oupa99
Oupa99
909 Followers

This is basically an erotic love story and of course all characters are over 21. It will definitely not start out as a love story, but it will get there. Please vote often (fives are most welcome) and of course please leave constructive comments.

PS - If you have fantasies, ideas, etc for new stories please let me know, that includes twists on existing stories and I will see what I can do. Many of my stories have started out that way.

*****

Debbie watched as the guards around the room began to be replaced one-by-one by Sir James guards, although many replacements were people she didn't know. As the dinner went on more and more of Sir Williams guards were replaced, until by dinners end Debbie could not see any of Sir Williams's guards left. The exceptions were the guards at the head table and the ones stationed around Debbie.

Dinner was officially over when Sir William stood and approached Debbie. As he approached her, she saw his eyes raking her bound overextended body and his hard-cruel eyes sent shivers down her spine. She had no idea why he seemed to despise her, but she could see in his eyes that he wanted to hurt her.

As he reached her, his hand reached out and harshly groped her breasts, then traveled over her taut belly until he gripped her pussy viciously. Debbie had vowed not to give him the satisfaction of showing any kind of reaction, but despite her promise she yelped as he harshly clamped her womanly mound in a vise-like hold. Satisfied with her pained cry, he let go of her, only to grasp her nipple and twist it brutally. A squeaky moan of pain escaped Debbie's lips and her whole body tried to shrink away from his painful abuse.

Sir William turned to address the assembled throng, "You can see my harem's latest addition and like many others comes from Sir James's castle. As you can plainly see she is gorgeous beyond compare and as you experienced in her earlier performance, she is unbelievably passionate. I tried to purchase her, but was outbid by Sir James, but nobody outbids me and earlier tonight I took her from him."

He was obviously bragging and the crowd understood that, but there was a murmur in the crowd as the realization of what he had done sunk in. Many of the people in the crowd had been to the collaring ceremony at Sir James castle and they knew that stealing a collared slave was an act of war. Several people began franticly looking around and two couples stood, readying to leave.

Sir William turned and bellowed, "Where do you think you are going?"

One of the men stood his ground and responded, "We are not getting into a war with you over the fact that you were outbid while trying to buy this, admittedly beautiful creature. Stealing a collared slave is akin to stealing my wife and my brood will have nothing to do with it."

He turned to leave and several others got up to follow him when Sir William roared, "How dare you defy me! Guards detain anyone that leaves!"

None of the guards responded and Sir William realized that only the four guards next to him and Debbie were his. He recognized some of the guards as working for Sir James, but many he didn't know. For the first time since he set the kidnapping in motion and trickle of doubt oozed down his spine.

In his mind Sir James had always been a whimp and dumped all of his slutty harem. Now the whimp was looking for the ONE. The ONE that would love him unconditionally and not for his money or power. Sir William knew that a woman like that doesn't exist. Even though Sir James had more money, was younger, better looking and women loved him he would never find this mystical woman. So, he would let Sir James find the most gorgeous women in the world and then take them from him when he was tired of them.

Debbie was a different story. Sir William wanted her from the minute he saw her on the auction block and the longer he couldn't have her the more desperate he became. After he heard of the collaring ceremony, he thought maybe Sir James was thinking he had found the ONE and that set him on fire. The thought of Debbie fucking that whimp made him see blistering angry and he devised this plan to have her.

Apparently, Sir James was working a plan on his own to get her back and he couldn't let that happen. Sir William angrily turned and slapped Debbie's right breast leaving a bright red hand-print on her breast and followed with a punch in the stomach. Debbie's feet left the ground as the pain ripped through her; her body fought the waves of nauseating pain as she tried to breathe. The breath had been knocked out of her and she almost lost consciousness trying to catch her breath through the pain.

Sir William screamed at the guards he had left, "James is here. Find him, get him and his goons out of here, so I can play with his bitch."

His guards looked at each other and jumped out into the now scrambling crowd. Sir William turned with his eyes still full of malice, but before he can punish Debbie again when a voice screams from the back of the room, "Touch her again and I will have to kill you."

Sir William turns and sees Sir James at the back of the room, in addition his guards are surrounded and cuffed together. He realizes that he has no back-up, however he still has Debbie, but for how long?

He turned back to Debbie and with his eyes raping her with indecent glares. He knows he has few options and the one that may get him killed is to fuck her right here and now, but that is the option he really wants. He advances towards Debbie, unbuckling his pants and unzipping his fly as he goes.

Debbie's heart jumped with joy as she heard her Master's voice and her face split into a light-up-the-world beautiful smile. He was coming to save her and reclaim her as his. When she looked towards Sir William with his hard cock, sticking out of his pants, accelerating towards her. His posture and the expression on his face told her that he was going to try and conquer her. She knew he couldn't tame her, but he could hurt her, so she screamed, "Master, Master come save me, don't let him violate your slave."

He had just reached her and put his hands on her hips when he was pulled away and cast aside by her Master. Sir James watched Sir William skid across the floor only to be captured by his staff and friends. He scowled at the entitled pervert groveling on the floor and muttered, "Bind him until we know what to do with him and get him out of my sight."

Sir James turned back to Debbie and her eyes were full of love, gratitude and maybe a little hero worship. She looked ravishing and it was all he could do not take her here and now, but instead he gently caressed her taut skin and bound frame until he kissed her hungrily. Debbie responded to the kiss with all the love coursing through her and he could feel her humming deep inside.

He stood back for a minute marveling at this stunningly beautiful woman that loved him for who he was. Stretched and bound as she was, every womanly curve or hollow in her naked form was accentuated, presenting her as the goddess of love and passion. Her moan of discomfort jolted him out of his stupor and he reached down to unbuckle her legs, before he untied her arms.

As her Master released her Debbie's legs wobbled and she sank to the floor unable to stand, but before she hit the floor her Master had scooped her up in his arms. This castle was very similar to his and he knew there was a bedroom behind the curtains at the head of the room and he carried Debbie there.

He set her on the bed took off his jacket, tie and shirt, wrapping Debbie in his white dress shirt. She was his once again and for now he didn't want anyone else to ogle her sumptuous form and he buttoned the middle two buttons. There would be more exhibitionist shows that he a Debbie would put on, but that would be later. Right now he wanted her all to himself.

Debbie purred, wrapping her arms around him and snuggling against hair laden chest as she lovingly whispered, "Thank you for saving me! I hated being ripped away from you and had no idea what was going to happen. Thank you for loving me enough to risk it all to save me."

The kiss that followed when on for minutes and both of them felt their toes and scalp tingling. James knew that he had business he had to attend to before he could get lost in her scintillatingly delicious body and that was something he was going to do very soon. He pulled Debbie from his arms and whispered in her ear, "I have to go dispose of Sir William, but then you are mine forever."

Debbie grudgingly let him stand, but both stared into each other's eyes for several heartbeats before he turned and left Debbie sitting alone in the room. She watched his naked muscled back head for the door and there was nothing she wanted more than hold him, kiss him and run her hands over his skin. As he was about to close the door she yelled, "Hurry back, I need my knight to claim his damsel."

He smiled at her over his shoulder and closed the door. He stood on the other side of the door wondering if he should turn around and send his woman to nirvana over and over. God she was the most gorgeous, sexiest, most passionate and desirable woman he had ever met and he was madly in love with her. The worst time of his life was when she had been kidnapped and he almost went crazy.

Now what to do with Sir William? Call in the authorities and arrest him for kidnapping and human trafficking or turn him over to the IRA or some other group? He contemplated what to do as he walked through the great room and into the hallway where everyone was holding the kidnapper ... Sir William.

As he walked into the room Sir William was tied to a chair surrounded by four of his guards and Sir Williams guards were tied up behind him. James walked over to Williams anger building with each step in when he reached him, he let loose around a roundhouse into his jaw. It hurt his fist like hell, but watching Williams head snapped back and hearing his groan pain was immensely satisfying.

James looked at his nemesis and he was honest with himself he wanted to choke the life out of him. He kidnapped and tried to abuse the woman he loved. The longer he looked at the piece of scum in front of him the more furious he got. To keep his fury up a turned his back to William and addressed his guards, "So, what should we do with this piece of scum?"

Everybody started speaking at once and James held up his hands to garner some order in the speaking. All of his friends from the IRA were always bloodthirsty and their vote is to rip into pieces, but all of his guards read their former military or police and they wanted him arrested. It looked like James is going to have to make the decision anyway.

James weighted his options and as much as he would like to see Sir William killed, he knew the right option was to have him arrested. He said so to his guards and they immediately made the call to the Garda. Sir James took one more look at William, shook his head in disgust and turned leaving the room heading towards the best thing that ever happened to him.

When he opened the door, Debbie was still wearing his white shirt except it was completely unbuttoned and provocatively or maybe seductively open. Sitting in a chair with her legs folded underneath her and for a few moments James stood spellbound, because she looked ravishing. She must've gone to the bathroom brushed her hair and cleaned up. He couldn't wait to get his hands on all her magnificent curves.

As delicious as her body looked barely wrapped in the white shirt, it was her face captured his heart. She looked so demure and submissive with her eyes cast down. Her lips were parted seductively and with her hair pulled back from her face he could see all of her beautiful perfection. He walked towards her and stood next to her as he took in all of her. His fingers toyed with the edges of the shirt and teasing the inside of her breasts. She moaned softly and her breath began to quicken as he continued to tease her just like she loved to tease him.

He peeled back her shirt, exposing her breasts, then aggressively sucked one of her nipples into his mouth and began to scrape it with his teeth and tongue. James stripped Debbie of her shirt and then removed his pants, underwear and shoes.

Debbie's eyes closed in her head, rolled back and she began to whimper and moan. Her lust fevered body was shaking with desire and all of her skin was one sensitive sexual organ. Her mouth fell open and during her whimpering, she said a few words that made him redouble his efforts.

"Oh God, James, oh, oh God, oh James, please God James, make me yours, love me, oh God James, please love me now."

She was shaking like she had been in a freezer for hours. She laid her head on his chest and kept whispering her mantra of "James, Oh Master, Please, oh Master, Please." James began lovingly caressing her belly then moved up to her breasts where she almost by instinct thrust her breasts into his hands. He grabbed her nipple and she gasp and moaned "Yes, oh God Yes, Oh Master Yes."

He aggressively kissed down to her pussy, where he gave her long licks from her tightly stretched ass hole to the top of her clit. Her hips started rocking up and down, demonstrating her desperate need and James took the hint as he slid two fingers into her tight cunt. He was surprised to find Ben-Wa-Balls inside her pussy and a red jeweled butt plug in her ass. He began to play with the balls still vibrating inside her and kept them rubbing her g-spot with her hips and legs shaking in response. When James claimed her clit with his mouth, Debbie arched off the bed with only her head and feet touching the covers.

Debbie screamed her Master's name until she had no breath left then her mouth opened and closed silently, paying homage to the man playing her body like a marionette. Debbie couldn't believe the blissful euphoria she was feeling. As a hard cum would hit, her body would spasm and clinch in response, but in between she was floating on a blissful cloud of James's love that enveloped and protected her.

Debbie had lost count of the number of cums when Sir James finally pulled the Ben-Wa-Balls from her sensitive, swollen and inflamed pussy. As he held the implements of his erotic torture in his hand, gazed at the women he loved, he saw that her body was bathed in perspiration. Every muscle in her torso seemed pumped up and distended from all the hard-unrelenting orgasms. Her breasts were shaking from her hard-gulping breaths as well as the orgasms and her nipples were more distended than he could ever remember seeing. Her hair was disheveled, wet with perspiration as it stuck to her neck and shoulders.

It was her face that really blew him away. Her mouth was slack jawed in her disbelief over the unrelenting fanatical loving hunger that James had poured into her body. Likewise, her eyes were wide in both amazement and awe, but there was something else, love above all else. There was a loving pride in the way he dominated her, a pride that she belonged to him, the desire for him to never stop dominating her, and she wanted more.

James kissed his way up her body and when his lips grazed hers, he whispered in a harsh growling voice. "Your mine now, you will always be mine and I shall take what's mine." As he said this, Debbie's eyes lit up with love, pride and desire for him to once again dominate her.

James began to rub the head of his cock through her drenched pussy lips lubricating it in preparation for sinking his cock into her silky out-of-control pussy. Debbie threw her head back as he rubbed over her clit with his cock and the tremors started again as she felt the euphoric rush seize her. James put the head of his cock into her pussy lips and began to sink into his one and only love. As she felt him start to enter her, Debbie screamed for him to take her, possess her, make her his and she needed him inside her.

As James entered Debbie, both of them realized what the butt plug was going to do. She was incredibility tight and despite her gushing lubrication James was having to push hard to claim her with his cock. Debbie felt a moment of pain as James finally pushed inside her then she felt the strongest rush of euphoric bliss she had ever felt. Debbie screamed her joyous rapture as James stretched and filled her already overly sensitized cunt.

"JAMES, OH GOD, OH GOD JAMES, SO BIG, OH GOD SO BIG, SO GOOD, WO WONDERFUL, OH MY GOD, MORE ... OH GOD MO MORE, GIVE ME MORE!!"

As Debbie felt his cock scraping across and stretching her g-spot, she felt her cum rush to claim her like a tsunami crashing against a shore. She was swept away in a sea of bliss with her arms and legs thrashing in the mist of spastic euphoria. James had learned from Mike, slowly descending, stretching and teasing all the pleasure receptors in her g-spot, clit and vaginal channel. His goal was to keep her cumming and adrift on her sea of rapture without causing her any pain.

Debbie had never felt anything like this. With her ass and pussy both stuffed, she was losing her mind with the pleasure rocking her body to its core. Then James hit her cervix with his belly smashing against her clit, the combination rocketing her to the heavens encased in a fireball of ecstasy. Her body contorted in triumph lead by her spasming stomach muscles that by now were locked in a hard six-pack of celebration.

Sir James didn't know how much of this he could stand, his cock trapped in a tight, rippling satin vise. As he pulled back to her pussy lips, he began to stroke her clit as well to keep her in her sea of rapture. Debbie felt like he was turning her pussy inside out when he pulled back, but it only increased the depth of her cum. As James began to build a rhythm, Debbie kept feeling waves of buffeting pleasure pushing her further into her rapturous sea. Then the butt plug moved and James started a rhythm, pushing in with his cock while he pulled on the plug. The combination sent Debbie into another bone cracking cum that locked her body into a rigid, muscle frozen statue.

Even in her frozen state James continued to slowly pound into her vise like pussy. As he felt her muscle begin to relax and her orgasm ease, he pulled the butt plug all the way out of her ass. He felt her entire body shake, then tighten and go limp as she fainted. James stayed buried deeply against her cervix and he stroked and kissed her face to bring her back. When her lust glazed eyes opened, he saw her love beaming back at him then he pulled his cock from her pussy and began to slide it into her ass.

James leaned over, began to lovingly and thoroughly kiss Debbie's tempting mouth. Then hungrily whispered passionately, "God I love you so very much Baby and now everything you have, all of you belongs to me."

Debbie's lust glazed eyes still poured her love into James's soul and as she felt his staff of love forcing its way into her ass, her mouth fell open in a gasping breath. Despite the butt plug stretching her brown star, James felt huge as he began to plow into her virgin ass hole and Debbie sunk her fingernails into James's arms. She let out a hissing breath laden with pain, pleasure and a passionate need.

"Oh, Master it's so big. Go slow please ... Oh God I want you; I need you in me, but go slow."

James pushed two fingers upside down inside Debbie's still clinching pussy so that his fingers could rub her g-spot and his thumb her clit. At the same time, he began nibbling on her neck just as the head of his cock popped through her sphincter into her ass. Immediately Debbie's pain stopped, but the huge stretching and full feeling in her ass kept on. With all the stimulation any pain was forgotten as overwhelming pleasure took its place.

Debbie's gasps and hisses turned into gulps of air and moans of ever-increasing pleasure and her hips began their erotic dance trying to get more of everything James was giving her. James moved his lips to her breasts where he began to nip, suck and tease her already engorged and sensitive nipples. As Debbie began to writhe and shake with desire beneath him, James redoubled his efforts to bring her to one last climax before he bathed her backside in his cum.

Oupa99
Oupa99
909 Followers
12