White Slave Harem Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Debbie was looking at him with her loving green eyes glazed from a full day of passionate fulfillment, but still wanting more. She began to whisper. "Master, oh James, Oh God I love you. I'm yours forever. Oh God I love you, Oh Master, Oh Baby I love you." Even with their Master / Slave roles, they were madly in love with each other; pouring all their love into the only person each cared about. They were both at the pinnacle of the physical expression of their love for each other.

James was pounding into her ass now and every thrust pounded his fingers into her pussy and his thumb into her clit. Each thrust pushed Debbie higher and higher, winding up her spring in preparation for her release. James felt the boiling in his balls and knew he couldn't hold back any more. With two hard and fast thrusts, he planted his cock deep in her bowels and started firing long ropes of his thick cum inside her, claiming her virgin ass as his.

At the same moment, Debbie's erotically tensioned body shattered in a fiery orgasm that lit up her brain and heart in a supernova of incredible rapture. All Debbie's bodily functions stopped except for her heart that beat for her Master. As her body clinched, twisted and bucked beneath James, all Debbie felt was the overpowering love for James and the euphoria that went with it. As the orgasm started to release, Debbie felt something she hadn't felt in a while; satisfaction, fulfillment and contentment. James had quelled the hunger and the need. With her body still shaking, Debbie wrapped her arms around James and pulled him tight, needing to feel his warmth, his love and his arms surrounding her and, in her contentment, she fell fast asleep.

Debbie slept exhausted and dreamless for fifteen hours only waking when she felt James's hands softly and lovingly caressing her. Debbie spent the night contentedly in James's arms. James woke with sunlight beaming in the window, his face covered with both soft hair and soft loving kisses. He wrapped his arms around her soft, tight little body and captured her roaming lips in a soft loving kiss. Even as she woke, she kept her eyes closed, reveling in his loving caresses and purring happily. As James listened to her purr, he knew she was awake and faking her sleep; so, he kissed her as a smile crossed her lips.

Debbie comfortably fitted herself into his grasp, laid her head on his chest and gazed softly into his eyes asking innocently. "Why do you love me so much, and why are you so good to me."

James looked at her, not knowing what brought this up, but he assumed it was because of Williams kidnapping and everything he had done to get her back. He looked at her, caressing her face and said.

"I'm so good to you because I love you, and when I see you agitated or in pain, I'm going to do my best to relieve any pain or problems in your life. I love seeing you happy and I will sacrifice anything to see delight and joy on your face. Baby, you have a very expressive face and whenever I see you happy my heart sings. When you feel happy, beautiful or sexy, I'm the recipient of your feelings and all my troubles go away, there is just you and our love."

"As to why I love you, there is probably a thousand reasons, but mostly because you fill my heart and my life with enchantment. I love your innocent giving heart, the way the room lights up when you smile, when my heart beats faster every time I see you. I love you because your part of me, you make me whole and without you I feel empty and worthless."

"It's not because you think I'm beautiful?" she asked naively.

"Baby you are incredibly beautiful, stunningly so, but that's not why I love you, that's just an incredible little bonus. My love for you is spiritual; I feel you deep in my heart and I cherish every moment we're together. You inspire me to be a better man, to be a better provider, a better lover and a better friend. When I look into your eyes, I know I'm home where I belong. The last few weeks I feel like our love has grown and most of that is because of you. You're finally free to love me back and free to accept all the love I have wanted to show you. You're lodged in my heart and you will stay there forever." He responded.

Debbie looked to James with her eyes full of tears and lovingly whispered. "I never knew how deeply you loved me, but more importantly I never knew how deeply I loved to you. Now I believe in us too. I believe that we do beat with one heart, breathe the same air; that our hearts and our souls are joined for eternity and only death will break the bond we have."

"I know you feel it as deeply as I do; every time we make love, every time I feel our hearts touch and our souls recommit to each other. James, I never knew it could be like this. However, you're wrong, it's not me. You've always been there with me even when I thought I didn't want you there. Your love saved me, brought me out of the darkness and helped me become the love that you deserve."

Debbie twisted around so that she was looking at his proud, thick cock. She lovingly picked it up with a soft hand and began to kiss all around his shaft. James felt each one of her soft, sensuous, loving kisses as her lips made love to his cock. When she had coated every inch of his cock at least twice, she put the head in her mouth, sucking on it gently with her tongue. As her tongue and lips made love to his hard-engorged cock, she began to bob up and down, taking more of his cock into her mouth and down her throat.

James felt her gag reflex a couple of times, but she kept going until her nose was buried in his crotch and his cock was buried in her throat. She pulled back off of his cock, took a breath and took it back to her throat and began a slow seductive throat fuck. James's hands were caressing Debbie's tight little ass, but now he slid his hand down between her thighs and slowly slid his fore finger into her brown star. To complete his domination, he slid his middle two fingers into her womanly slot. As he began to slowly slide his fingers in and out of her two holes, he felt vibrations of her moans around his cock.

Neither were in any hurry and this was a slow luxurious affirmation of their love. Debbie's erotic throat fuck was sending chills up and down James's spine. It was a rare occasion when Debbie was the instigator and when she made love to James, it made it even more special. Debbie felt the same way because she loved the spirituality of feeling the man, she loved buried inside her. Just the thought of having him inside her made her tingle from her toes to her scalp and her heart swelled inside her chest. It didn't matter where he was, her throat or her pussy, she still tingled from the top of her scalp to the tips of her toes.

The slow luxurious lovemaking had reached its limit and Debbie wanted him in her pussy. She twisted around, threw her leg over him and slid the tip his cock into her soaking wet steamy twat. Debbie teased herself and James as she slowly sank down on his shaft, feeling every bump, ridge and vein as it slid inside her. As the head of his cock nudged against her cervix, Debbie's whole body quivered. Nothing in her life ever felt as agonizingly wonderful as having James inside her and it was the spiritual and physical zenith of their hearts joining.

Debbie lifted herself so his cock was just inside her pussy lips then let go, slamming his cock inside her and crushing her clit between them. She felt her whole body shake as the fire inside her grew hotter and more demanding. She lifted and dropped herself onto his cock, crushing her clit against him until she exploded around him. Debbie sat frozen for several seconds as tremors of excruciating bliss wracked her body.

Her head was thrown back with her open mouth in gulping breaths punctuated by deep rapturous moans. Her breasts were shaking and wobbling as she arched her back, thrusting her engorged nipples towards the man she loved. Her belly was sunken with her tight stomach muscles bunched, trying to control her shuttering and rocking hips. These few seconds of exquisite rapture were seared in Debbie's mind and heart as the physical manifestation of her love for the man who loved, saved and took care of her.

Debbie let her body slump forward until she was lying on James's chest with her mouth stopping just as their lips touched. Debbie's tongue came out and she began to trace James's lips with the tip of her tongue then teasing a dip it between his lips. James would lunge for her mouth, trying to capture the teasing tongue, but Debbie dodged away only to return with loving little kisses on his face and more teasing from her tongue. Meanwhile her hips were rocking back and forth, slowly sliding his cock in and out of her and her hard nipples digging erotically into his chest. Debbie was driving herself crazy with this teasing, but she knew she was driving her Master just as mad.

Finally, James had enough and with a roar, he wrapped his arms around her and rolled over so that she was underneath him. As Debbie felt him thrust deep within her, she arched her back and with her head rolled back she ardently moaned. "Oh yes, Oh my God yes, Oh Baby ... Now ... Take me now."

James's lips traveled from her ear down to her presented neck and as he pulled his cock back to her pussy lips he thought "now it's my time to tease." He rocked the tip of his cock in and out of the lips of her pussy while his lips were teasing and nipping on her arched neck. Debbie's arms and legs wrapped around him frantically trying to pull him inside her. James resisted with his cock teasing the lips of her pussy and every once in a while, he would drive hard and deep into her quim. All the teasing and deep hard thrusts caused her to moan, gasp, and shudder in his arms.

His teasing had taken its toll and Debbie was quivering, twisting and begging him to take her. She frantically clawed his back and pulled at him with her legs. James had reached his limit too and grabbed her legs in his arms, folding her in half. He began to thrust hard, deep and fast into her succulent pussy with his lust for his wife driving him mad. All the teasing had Debbie hanging on the edge of another orgasm. Within a few of his hard, deep strokes every muscle in Debbie's body tightened in muscle quivering cramps as she exploded in an orgasmic fireball.

James held her spasming body in his arms as he continued his hard-deep thrusts, but his mouth slid down her chest to capture her sensitive inflamed nipples. As he nibbled on her engorged nipples, her back arched, joining in the orgasmic triumph, with her cum seeming to extend in strength and length. The sight of the woman he loved going crazy in orgasmic euphoria took him to the edge. He felt his cum start to boil shortly before he planted his cock against her cervix and painted her insides with his seed.

Debbie could tell by his quivering that he was close and when she felt him bury himself hard against her cervix, she knew he was there. Now came the part that gave Debbie shivers as she felt the warmth of his seed filling her and the pulsing of his buried cock inside her. To her this was the most intimate moment on earth as she felt her man inside her throbbing; her heart and mind soaring from the ecstasy of their joining and the elation of their love.

As their orgasm start to subside, they were both staring intently into each other's eyes, bearing their soul and their love to each other. No words needed to be said as their looks said it all; their hearts were joined just as their bodies are now. Their eyes continued to bathe each other in their complete, unconditional and committed love. Gently James's mouth descended to Debbie's pouting lips with a lovingly kiss finishing their physical exhibition love.

James gently untangled his arms from her legs while he stretched her out beneath him and pulled her into his arms as he lovingly cradled her against his chest. Likewise, Debbie snuggled herself deeper into his grasp and tightened her arms around him. She snuggled her face into his neck and kissed up to his ear, whispering in a voice deep with emotion, she said. "Nothing in this world can compare to the way your love fills me. You're part of me and I'm part of you. We're part of each other now and there is only one life before us."

They lay snuggled in each other's grasp until James whispered in her ear. "We probably need to start getting ready sweetheart."

"We could just stay here and make love all day." She said as she pulled herself tight into his arms.

"Great idea, but let's go home and do just that ... for the rest of our lives."

End

12