All Comments on 'White Slave Harem Ch. 09'

by Oupa99

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Superb romance story

The final chapter in White Slave Harem is a moving and gripping drama, full of romantic love, appealing characters, and a great plot, which climaxes in this superb conclusion to a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Fascinating story -- a blend of Master/slave, bdsm, and intense love story.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

White Slave Harem is a blazing drama, set in the distant past. The story focuses on the heroine, Debbie, and all her trials and tribulations, before being rescued, with true love triumphing in the end. The nine riveting chapters are an unforgettable reading experience, and MUST be read in sequence, in order for this story to be properly appreciated and understood. This final chapter is very romantic, but as the author has indicated, it took time to get to this glorious point in the story. Five stars only because six stars cannot be given.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOupa99@Oupa99
There is something magical about letting go and giving yourself to someone. A little exhibitionism, a little teasing, some punishment and the uninhibited rapture released during bondage and BDSM is something wild, untamed and beautiful. All of the stories are available for sa...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES