White Sucks Black (At Sea 2)

Story Info
More white officers fucked and enslaved by black sailors.
11.1k words
4.51
16.8k
26

Part 2 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

White Sucks Black, Black Fucks White (At Sea) Part 2

White officers fucked and enslaved by Black sailors.

If stories about dominant Black men turning straight white men and their families into cocksucking sex slaves offend you, then try reading some other story. If you are looking for loving relationships between men, try the gay romance section; this story isn't it. If you don't like bisexuality, father-son incest, lots of facial cum or the occasional golden shower, this is not the story for you. If degrading sex and over-the-top racial stereotypes offend you, stop reading now. All characters are over 18. This is all pure fantasy, none of this is real; do not attempt this at home. And of course, in real life, always practice safe sex (or better yet, maybe just jerk off to these stories and nobody gets hurt.)

I tried to make this as authentic-sounding as possible, but it is all fantasy.

White Sucks Black, Black Fucks White (Navy) Part 2

It didn't take long before I was to get a taste of what life as a slave aboard ship would be like. I had no sooner gotten back to my stateroom, and taken off my uniform to get in my flight suit then there was a knock on the door. At the moment I was completely naked, so I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around me. I cracked the door and saw that it was our normal compartment cleaner, a previously friendly Black kid who was TAD from our squadron to the ship's company. I asked if he could come back later, just as a jet engine began roaring on the catapult above for the next launch."

I could barely hear him over the noise as he leaned in and said, "Now, you white cocksucker."

I was momentarily stunned at hearing that from such a junior sailor, but that was certainly not a conversation I wanted to have in the passageway, jet noise or no. I knew that two of my roommates were flying, but I had no idea where the third was or when he would be back, but I stepped back from the door so the young Black sailor could come in. Without a further word the Black sailor boldly yanked off my towel, put his hand on my head and shoved me to my knees, and hauled out his large cock with his other hand.

"My roommate could be back any momen..." My words were cut off as he shoved his cock in my mouth.

"I know where your roommate is," said the compartment cleaner, as he commenced fucking my mouth. For the second time in two days I was kneeling naked in my own stateroom sucking a big black cock of an enlisted sailor far junior to me. This was also someone that I saw on a near daily basis, and I knew that every time I saw him I would now remember that I had been on my knees with his cock in my mouth. The kid seemed to be in no particular hurry, despite my concern about my roommate's whereabouts. I also knew that time was getting short for me to get ready for my next flight.

After the kid had fucked my face for a while, he jerked me up to my feet, spun me around and bent me over the sink. I could see in the mirror as he aimed his cock at my ass. Shit, I was going to get fucked in my own stateroom, and he was going to make me watch. I kept quiet because between each jet launch it would get pretty quiet for a time, and I surely did not want anyone in the staterooms nearby to hear me getting fucked. The young sailor fucked me with considerable vigor, and my own cock, embarrassingly hard, was banging against the cold metal sink.

I had become more or less used to having men fucking me pull out at the last moment and shoot their load in my face, but this time he pumped a massive load of cum into my ass, which caused me to shoot into the sink. Looking at the clock, I realized I would have not have time to take a shower before suiting up for my flight. I realized that I would be sitting in the ready room for the flight brief, and then an hour and a half flight in the jet, all the time with a load of a Black man's cum sloshing in my ass.

The compartment cleaner shoved my face into the sink and said, "I don't clean white mens' cum. Eat it." I slurped up my own semen and swallowed it, leaving the sink spotless.

"That's a good slave," he said as he slapped my ass and zipped up his pants. He handed me a slip of paper as he left. "Don't lose that."

I thought about using some tissue to wipe as much cum out of my ass as possible, but I didn't have a good way to dispose of it. I didn't want to walk down the passageway carrying a cum-soaked tissue, nor did I want to leave it in the waste basket for my roommates to find.

I opened the folded sheet of paper and saw that it had a compartment number and a date-time-group for later in the evening, and signed, "Master Chief X." I was still standing there naked reading the paper when I heard my roommate's key in the door. This time there was no fumbling and he walked in and caught me still completely naked. It wasn't unusual for us to see each other that way when you live in such tight quarters, but for some reason this time I felt self-conscious, or perhaps I was just frightened that although it wasn't as close a call as yesterday, if he had been a couple minutes earlier he would have walked in on me being fucked over the sink by our compartment cleaner.

"Better hurry," he said. "The briefing for the next go is starting in a few minutes. You're not going to wear that to go flying are you?" making fun of the fact that I was naked. At that point I felt some cum leaking out of my ass and down my leg, and hoped to hell he didn't see it, because I didn't want to call attention to it by trying to wipe it. I crumpled that paper up, intending to dispose of it in a head some distance away.

I quickly put on my flight suit, made it to the brief on time, barely, and had a surprisingly uneventful hop, with a good trap, despite being aware that I had cum in my ass the whole time.

When I returned from my flight, two of my roommates were in the room watching porn on the VCR. It was a new tape I hadn't seem before, and it showed a white woman being fucked by three Black men, with a cock in each of her holes. "Where'd you get that?" I asked, my cock immediately getting hard, as was theirs I could tell.

"It was on the VCR. It's not ours, so we thought it was yours. It's called "Officer's Wives." I started to feel panic, at least the woman being gang-banged wasn't my wife, but would she appear in a following scene or had they already seen her in a previous scene? How would I handle this? Should I admit ownership? Should I throw the compartment cleaner under the bus, which might lead to discovery of me being a slave for Blacks on the ship? Just then, my third roommate (callsign "Zoom") came through the door. There was no denying the shock on his face as he saw the tape playing. And then it dawned on me that it was his wife that was being fucked by the Black guys. I'd seen her a couple times at squadron parties and recognized her, but the other two roommates were too new in the squadron to have seen her.

I kept a straight face, wondering if he already knew his wife was fucking Blacks, or whether this was the first time he found out. By this time the Black fucking the woman's mouth had pulled out and was shooting a huge load of cum all over her face.

"Is this yours?" asked one of my roommates.

"The tape or the wife?" said the other, thinking it was a joke, and not realizing it really was Zoom's wife getting gang-banged.

Zoom stammered, "Yes, it's mine. I'll take that if you don't mind."

"Aw man, this is really hot. That bitch is really getting hammered by these Black guys."

"It's really realistic too. She's got a wedding ring and an aviator wings pendant. You'd think she really was an officer's wife."

Zoom glanced at me seeing how I was reacting, knowing that I had seen his wife before. I tried to give no indication that I knew the woman being fucked was his wife, but I don't think I was completely successful. I was more worried that my wife might be on the tape too. But my two more junior roommates reluctantly surrendered the tape to the third. They just grabbed another tape and shoved it into the VCR and Johnny Holmes was banging Seka, which wasn't near as exciting as watching my roommate's wife being gang-banged and triple-penetrated by Black guys. Knowing who she was, and knowing her husband was right there watching it, possibly for the first time, was strangely exciting, although it must have been awful for him.

"Oh, I almost forgot," said one of my junior roommates (Callsign "Smoke") as Holmes shot a big wad on Seka's face, "the compartment cleaner said to give this to you. He said it was kind of urgent," I stared at the manila envelope with trepidation. I opened it up and saw that it was a photo of me in Master Chief King's office getting fucked in the ass with four loads of cum on my face. I quickly shoved it back in the envelope. This time it was my turn to be flustered when he asked, "Well what's in it that's so important."

"Uh, it's just a revised receipt for my last mess bill. The account is squared away." I was pleased at my quick thinking, but nearly choked when Smoke said, "I just assumed they were blackmail pictures or something,"

"You've been watching too much porn, asshole."

"Yeah, well fuck you too." Strangely I had a sudden desire wanting him to, but I quickly blocked it out of my mind.

Later, as I was walking to the dirty-shirt wardroom for chow with my roommates, one of the young Black sailors in my squadron approached me and asked if he could talk to me about one of his qualification questions. My roommates seemed quizzical, but I told them to go ahead. I was pretty sure this was a set up. I followed the sailor a short way, and he produced a key to open a fan room right off the main passageway. As soon as the coast was clear on the fairly heavily travelled route he said, "step into my office, sir," with a wicked leer. I stepped inside the cramped machinery space. "I need you to sign off this," he said, hauling out his cock. "Sorry, I mean suck off this."

I started to go to my knees because I wanted to get this over with quick.

"No, no, white boy. You know the rules. Naked. Now."

Even though the large fan was making considerable noise I could still clearly hear people walking by in the passageway just outside the fan room. I certainly didn't want any of them to hear what was happening inside the fan room. I stripped off my flight suit and boots and underwear until I was stark naked.

"That's better white boy. Now suck."

I wanted to tell him to be quiet, but I didn't want to piss him off either. So I sucked. He was inclined to be more passive than the other Blacks I had encountered, so I had to work at it to get him off. It must have been quite a sight, a naked white officer on his knees, head bobbing up and down on the young Black enlisted sailor's massive cock. In my mind I was thinking of what I would do when he came on my face, because I certainly wouldn't be able to make it down that trafficked passageway without someone seeing the cum on my face. I'd have to sacrifice another pair of underwear, but if I left it in the fan room, someone would eventually find it during a zone inspection with my ID number on it.

But, finally I had some good fortune when he apparently decided he was going to come in my mouth. He grabbed my head tightly, and I felt my mouth flood with his warm semen. "That's it, Lieutenant. Eat my cum. I always wanted to make an officer swallow my cum." Christ, people were walking by only inches away, and this kid couldn't keep quiet about the joy of having officers eat his cum. I swallowed it down and then got dressed.

"Now sign my PQS book sir. I signed off on several of his qualification even though he had not demonstrated competence in any of them, or in anything except getting me to suck off his cock. This, however, was no time to refuse his demand.

As we stepped out of the fan room, a couple officers from another squadron walked by. "Thanks for signing my qual on fan room operation, Lieutenant."

"You're welcome sailor."

That seemed to sate their momentary curiosity about what a white officer and Black sailor were doing in the fan room.

As I rejoined my roommates in the wardroom I still had the taste of the Black sailor's cum in my mouth. I tried to wash it down with "bug juice" (Navy "kool-aide") with only minimal success, and I certainly couldn't wash away the memory of the kid's cum. As I chatted with others at the table, I hoped they wouldn't smell the cum on my breath, or they wouldn't know what it was. Zoom, whose wife was the one being gang-banged on the video was more quiet than usual and avoided making eye contact with me.

My three roommates excused themselves, since the two junior ones had to attend boat officer training in preparation for our impending port visit, and Zoom had finished, since I had arrived later after servicing the Black sailor. I had some time to kill, so I lingered in the wardroom for a while, then in the squadron ready room before finally making my way back to my stateroom.

From the passageway I could hear what sounded like porn from inside my stateroom, and I just assumed Zoom was watching some, his own wife being fucked maybe? I also noticed that the door was unlocked (you could tell from the outside) so with no warning I swung open the door only to be dumbfounded in shock. Not as shocked as Zoom though, who was kneeling completely naked sucking off a Black sailor I didn't recognize. His eyes went as big as saucers in panic and shame as I caught him with cock in his mouth. He tried to stand up, but the young sailor had too tight a grip on his head and shoved him right back to his knees. And yes there was porn playing on the VCR, and yes it was Zoom's wife being fucked by Black men.

At that point I wasn't sure what to do. What do you do when you catch another man in the act of sucking cock? Especially one you know? One who is straight and married? And yet, he was taking cock down his throat like a champ. I wondered how he had come to be in this predicament?

The Black sailor wasn't perturbed at all at a white officer catching him in the act of having another white officer sucking his cock. In fact, I think he was actually expecting me.

"Just in time, whitey. Get down here and join your buddy. He's going to need some help. Zoom seemed to be struggling to comprehend what was happening, and he had a perplexed look on his face as I began to strip. You could see the wheels turning as it dawned on him that I was a cocksucker too. I on the other hand, had a strange sense of relief. I wasn't alone, and I wouldn't have to worry about at least one roommate walking in on me and catching me in the act. It was too late for either of us to do anything but suck cock as we were told.

Once I was completely naked, I got down on my knees and joined Zoom sucking the sailor's cock. The Black kid was in enlisted heaven; two white officers kneeling side-by-side slobbering on his big dick. After a while, the kid said to me, "Eat my ass, while this guy sucks me." Shit, someone in the next stateroom might hear. The sound of hetero porn was one thing, but gay talk was quite another. Not wanting the sailor to say any more, I planted my face between the sailor's ass checks and started chowing down. He even moaned, as he was obviously enjoying it, both the feel and the power of making a white man lick his asshole.

Meanwhile, while I stayed with by tongue glued to his ass, the Black sailor yanked my roommate up and bent him over the sink. He ordered me to "get him ready for me."

I hesitated a moment and barked, "Eat his ass, dumbass." Resigned to my fate I did as I was told. As I ate my roommate's ass, I could see that his cock was a stiff as mine at the idea of being sex slaves to this Black sailor. I also knew that there wasn't that much time before my other two roommates came back, and that was assuming they didn't finish training early. My roommate was trying hard not to enjoy having me eat his ass, but he couldn't help himself. I couldn't believe I was eating a fellow white officer's ass. God, what would either of our wives think?

After I'd slobbered enough saliva into my roommate's ass, the Black sailor sank his cock into the officer's ass. It went in easy enough that I suspected this wasn't Zoom's first time getting buttfucked. The sailor gestured to me to resume eating his ass, while he fucked Zoom. I held on for dear life as the Black sailor began hammering the white officer's ass. I became worried that I might get a black eye from the hammering my face was taking from the Black sailor's ass.

After fucking the other guy's ass for a while, without warning the black sailor pulled his cock out, grabbed my head and shoved his dick in my mouth, fresh from my roommate's ass. I gagged on the taste. I don't care what porn stories say, the taste was foul and disgusting.

"Taste that ass, white boy," gloated the Black sailor, obviously pleased at his power over two white officers. I just wished he'd shut up before someone heard. Fortunately another launch was commencing, so the roar of jets on the catapults drowned out most everything.

After making me do ass-to-mouth, the Black sailor resumed buttfucking my roommate. After a pounding that seemed to go on interminably, the Black sailor pulled out, shoved the white officer to his knees and proceeded to unload massive blast's of cum all over Zoom's face, which I am sure much to his embarrassment caused him to blow his own load onto the floor.

"Eat that up," the Black sailor said to me, as he admired his handiwork oozing all over my roommate's face. There I was, completely naked, slurping up another man's cum off the floor. But, I didn't want anyone else to see it, so I did a thorough job.

"Now, eat the cum off this white fag's face." My roommate looked at me with utter revulsion, although with only one eye as the other was glued shut under a thick coating of cum. "In fact, kiss him, and spit the cum in his mouth." It was one thing to be made to suck a cock, but to kiss another man and swap cum with another man? That was yet another new form of low, but I did as he ordered. Using my mouth I sucked up cum off Zoom's face, and then holding it in my mouth, I pressed my lips to his. He resisted at first, but I forced my tongue into his mouth and then blew the cum from my mouth to his. He swallowed. I kept doing that until I had slurped up every drop of cum from his face and shoved it into his mouth.

"You white boys are disgusting. See you both around," said the Black sailor as he quickly left. My roommate and I were both kneeling there naked and in shock at what had just happened. What do you say to another married man you've just swapped cum with, and in my case, tasted his ass on a Black man's cock? I glanced in his direction, but he kept his eyes down. Beyond him, I could see his wife on the VCR getting her face plastered with four or five loads of cum from Black men. Christ, right in front of a crib too.

We were jolted out of our stupor by the sound of jangling keys. I had just enough time to grab a towel to cover my erection, but my roommate didn't. Luckily for him, he'd already cum, so it wasn't as noticeable as mine.

"So, what are you homos up to?" said one of the junior roommates (Callsign, "Boomer" since he'd accidentally gone supersonic during an air show.) thinking he was making a joke.

"Man, that is one hot bitch, look at all the jizz on her face," said Smoke, as Zoom realized they were talking about his wife, still playing on the VCR.

"I was just heading to the shower," said Zoom, who had just been fucked by a Black man.

"Mind if we watch this tape? It isn't your wife is it?" again thinking he was making a joke. My roommate realized that the other two had already seen enough of his wife being fucked, that more wouldn't make a difference. He agreed and quickly ducked out of the stateroom.