White Sucks Black (At Sea 2)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I maintained that I was getting ready to go work-out, but dallied to watch the porn video for awhile, still hoping that my wife wouldn't show up on it. She didn't, but at least two other officer's wives did. These were real wives that I recognized. How many white wives were fucking Black men anyway while we were at sea? How many white officers were sucking black cock? What were the odds on a ship of 5,000 sailors that my roommate would be the only other cocksucker? How the hell had he wound up like this? Inquiring minds wanted to know.

I left my stateroom, this time wearing two layers of everything so I would have something to sop up the cum, heading to the compartment number I was given. It turned out it was a head in a relatively heavily populated part of the ship near the ship's laundry. I noted that although there were a lot of sailors around the area was very noisy. When I reached the head there was an "out-of-order" sign on the door and a Black sailor sitting in a chair in front. The Black sailor said, "This head is out of order, by order of Chief X."

Not sure what to do at this point, I said, "I got a note from Chief X to be here at this time."

"Do you have the note?" he asked. I did but I had crumpled it up. But I had it with me, just in case I forgot the compartment number. I was able to unfold it and show it to the sailor, who looked at it, gave what was obviously a code knock on the door, which I heard unbolt from the inside, followed by a "Get in."

I entered the head, which turned out to be a relatively small officer's head, and I was hit by the sound of fucking and sucking. A Black sailor in the middle of the compartment looked at my ticket, and ordered me to strip naked. As I took my clothes off, I could see the head had three sinks, two urinals, three stalls, and two shower stalls. One of the toilet stalls was empty. Although the curtains were closed in the shower stalls, I could still see that in one a white man was on his knees sucking a Black man's cock and in the other a white man was bent over and being fucked in the ass by a Black man.

The same was true in the two occupied toilet stalls. I could tell by the arrangement of feet that in one a white man was on his knees sucking the cock of a Black man sitting on the head. In the other a white man was bent over the head getting fucked up the ass. Because of the ambient noise, no one seemed concerned that the sound of sucking and fucking would travel very far, so there was a lot of grunting, moaning and skin-on-skin slapping going on.

Based on the number of clothes in a pile, I guessed that the Blacks were mostly fully dressed and the whites completely naked, as if the Black s were getting a quickie while still on duty while the whites were expected to be there awhile. As usual, my cock involuntarily became hard. The Black sailor playing traffic cop looked over my naked body approvingly, and then ordered me into the vacant stall and just said, "kneel." I did.

It seemed awkward just kneeling there for a while listening to other white guys taking cock in their mouths and up their asses, but before long the door to the head opened, a Black sailor walked in, and was directed to my stall. He unceremoniously unzipped his fly, hauled out his cock and stuffed it in my mouth. He grabbed my head and bottomed out in my throat.

"So you're an officer?" the sailor asked.

I couldn't answer with his cock lodged in my throat.

"Nothing I like better than having my cock sucked by a white officer. Except fucking a white officer up his ass." This of course made me wonder how many officers he had fucked. I hadn't seen enough of the other white men in the head to guess how many, if any, were officers.

"Yeah, nothing like married officer mouth," came a voice from the next stall, where some white man was sucking a black cock too.

"Mine's married too," said the kid with his cock in my mouth.

"Naw, fucking a married officer in the ass is the best, especially in front of his wife," came another voice, apparently the one with a white man skewered in his ass by a black cock.

"Aw man, have you done that?"

"Sure, lots of times."

"Did you fuck his daughters or sons too?"

"Not yet. It would have to be a pretty senior officer to have kids old enough to fuck. Someday, though. The guy is my slave. When his kids are old enough, I will fuck them, rest assured. It's important that white families see their hubby and daddy getting fucked by Black men."

"You sure you not talking shit?"

"No man. White officers crave cock in their ass. They spend all their day bossing us around, but deep down inside, like all white men, they are secretly thinking of sucking our black cocks. That's why they keep us down man. They know that if we get the upper hand we're going to fuck all their women and then we're going to fuck all of them."

"Black power!"

"White slavery!"

The sailor then demonstrated his Black power when he hosed down my face with his cum. And as I knelt there, feeling his massive load oozing down my forehead, nose, and cheeks, he was immediately replaced by another Black sailor. Over the next hour I sucked off six more Black sailors. All of them unloaded on my face, and after the first two I couldn't see anymore. There was a pause, and I heard the "traffic cop" saying to someone, "That will be 100 dollars."

"That's robbery," said a white voice.

"He's an officer," said the traffic cop. "That cost extra. If you want some cheap white queer you know where to go."

Someone stepped in front of me. I assumed it was a white guy. "Aw man, his face is all covered in splooge. I don't want to get this shit on me."

"You are one pain-in-the ass whining motherfucker. Do you want your cock sucked or not? Or maybe we should make you suck cock."

"Don't even think about it."

"That's what all you white boys say. Just before you suck."

I heard a fly unzipping in front of me. "Suck it, fag. And try not to get that cum on me." I took his cock in my mouth and sucked. Then it struck me. I was now a male whore. I'd just been pimped out. This white guy had paid to have me suck his cock. On the other hand, a prostitute gets paid for what he or she does, even though a pimp rips off most of it. I was sucking for free, someone else was making money off my cocksucking. It also dawned on me the Black guys got to use me for free, while this white guy had to pay.

It didn't take long before the white sailor shot his load in my mouth and ordered me to swallow. Another Black sailor stepped up and began fucking my face, not the least bit perturbed by all the cum on it. Over the next hour I sucked off three more Black guys and two white guys. I'd lost count of how many cocks had been in my mouth. Frankly, I was surprised that nobody had fucked me.

The white guy who was sucking in the stall next to me was eventually told he could go, but was quickly replaced by another. I really couldn't see, but I got the sense that the white guys were being used in shifts, and that this was a near continuous operation for Black guys to get their cocks sucked for free, and for horny white sailors to get their cocks sucked for a price. White guys were coming, sucking and going, while black guys got to fuck white holes.

Finally, the black guy who was playing traffic cop was relieved, and he decided I was his next white slut. He shoved his cock in my mouth and brutally face-fucked me, while asking, "So white boy, how many guy's came in your officer face tonight?" I'd lost count, plus, what can you say with a mouth full of cock?

After a time of shoving his cock down my throat, he pulled out and waited for a while. I had no idea what he was doing, while I knelt there trying to get my breath. Then a heard a hard stream of piss going into the toilet. At least he isn't pissing on me I thought. Then he made me suck some more, although I noticed he didn't flush. Then he said, "Let me show you what I really think of white officers."

The Black sailor jerked me up, spun me around, scooped some cum of my face and rubbed it into my ass. Then he forced me to my knees and shoved my face into the toilet bowel, which was still full of piss. The smell was awful. Then he fucked me in the ass. It was incredibly degrading to have cum clinging to my face while being fucked in the ass. And it was clear that he was having a grand old time fucking a white officer's ass, while holding my face over the bowl of his piss. Then he shoved my face into the piss.

"That's it white boy. Who's on top now? You better start drinking that piss if you want to breathe!" I didn't think he would actually drown me in the toilet, but not wanting to take the chance, I started gulping down the piss in the toilet bowl. Just before I thought I was really going to drown, he pulled my head up, and he came in my ass, which caused me to shoot my load onto the side of the toilet bowl.

"You white people disgust me. You think you're superior to us. Especially you fucking officers. But you don't feel so superior with my cock up your ass, do you?"

"No, sir."

"You are a slave to Black now, and don't you forget it. Now get the fuck out of here, cocksucker."

Fortunately, most of the cum on my face had been washed off by the swirlie, so I only had to sacrifice one t-shirt. As I got dressed, and could finally see, the scene looked much the same as when I came in, just with a different cast of white sex slaves. It appeared that I had been in the stall for sailors who wanted to cum on a white man's face. The one next to me was for those who wanted a white man to swallow their cum, which would explain why the white guy next to me had barfed a couple times into the toilet. The third stall was for Black sailors who wanted to fuck a white man's ass, and apparently there was a surcharge for that even for Black sailors.

The one shower stall was open and the naked white guy sucking the Black guy's cock was the same one I'd first sucked, who bitched about the cum on my face, and had boldly told the Black not to even think that he would suck a cock. While I was sucking I had completely missed how they had gotten him to suck cock, and how fast. The Black guy, pulled out and shot his load all over the white sailor's face, then pissed in his face. Much the same thing was happening to the white guy in the next shower stall. The Black sailor had been fucking him standing up, then shoved him to his knees, did ass-to-mouth on the guy, then came in his mouth and then pissed in his mouth.

One thing that was different is that there was a naked white guy kneeling between the two urinals. By his age he had to be a chief or a fairly senior officer. A Black guy stepped into the head, went over to the guy by the urinals, unzipped his fly, stuck his cock in the white guy's mouth and started pissing. The white guy gulped most of the piss down, with only a little dribbling out. The Black guy, zipped up, looked at me and said,"toilets are white." I looked at the guy who had just been used as a toilet. He looked back at me with a resigned look on his face as if to indicate that being a urinal for Black men was now his lot in life.

I made my way out of the head of debauchery and headed back to my stateroom, grateful that I didn't have cum on my face. I was worried I was going to get in trouble with my skipper because I was behind on my Division Officer work, because of all the time I'd spent sucking cock.

When I got back to the stateroom, all three roommates were there. Excitement was pretty high since we were pulling into a European port in the morning. Unfortunately I had the duty that day so would have to stay aboard the ship and miss the first day of liberty. In fact, Zoom was in the same duty section. Smoke and Boomer were still amusing themselves watching the porn video of Zoom's wife, still not knowing it was his wife.

After the gang-bang scene, which I had seen, the video than went through a series of shorts, that showed the wife being whored out to various Black and white guys. I can only image the humiliation Zoom must have been feeling knowing his wife was now a whore, and that his roommates were having a grand-old time watching her being fucked again and again, and probably worst of all, that I knew she was his wife.

During the night, I noted that Zoom very quietly slipped out of the room. My guess was that he was going somewhere to suck cock by order of Master Chief X. Smoke had officer-of-the-deck under instruction watch and so he got up well before dawn to be part of the sea-and-and-anchor detail as the carrier pulled into port and anchored off shore. I had to get up early to eat because I was the squadron duty officer on the day shift, and would spend most of the day stuck in the squadron ready room. Zoom would spell me at lunch and then he would cover the night shift.

Just as I woke up but hadn't gotten out of bed yet, Zoom slipped back into the room, in the brief moment the door to the passageway was open, and in the dim red light, I could see that he was completely naked. I could tell that he made his way to the sink and was quietly washing his face. I knew he had to be washing cum on his face and that someone had made him come all the way back to our stateroom completely naked and wearing cum on his face. He had missed Smoke by only a few minutes, and he hadn't missed me, although I didn't let on. I couldn't say about my third roommate, Boomer. Maybe he was asleep and maybe he wasn't. When I did get up, Zoom was back in his rack acting as if he'd been there all along.

When I got back to my stateroom after eating, I was shocked to find Zoom still in his rack, except he was being fucked in the ass dog-style by one of the Black sailors in our squadron. It was obvious that the young Black sailor didn't give a shit that I had come in, he knew full well I was there. In fact he leered at me as he continued to buttfuck my roommate. The Black sailor was fucking a white officer in the ass and he wasn't about to stop for anything. The sound of their fucking was covered by the porn on the VCR, this time of some other white woman, wearing nothing but a wedding ring, being fucked by several Black guys.

Zoom had a horrified look on his face at being caught with a Black man's cock up his ass, but I'd already seen him sucking black cock, so it wasn't so much of a shock that he was being fucked, it's just that the Black sailor was so brazen about it. One of my roommates was unaccounted for and could come back at any moment.

I started to back out of the room, but the Black sailor, said, "Wait, I have something you will need for the duty. Strip, now."

"I have to be on duty in the ready room in a few minutes."

"Naked. Now," was his response.

I did as he ordered.

"Kneel," came the sailor's next command. With that, he shuddered and was obviously pumping a load into my Zoom's ass. After he finished, he pulled out, walked over to where I was kneeling and unceremoniously stuffed his still hard cock, covered in cum and ass-juice, in my mouth. This time it was my roommate's turn to look shocked.

"I thought you would enjoy the taste of cum and ass, to help stand the boredom of duty officer in port. You can go now, but don't you dare wash it down."

After I put my uniform on and opened the door to leave, two other Black sailors from our squadron had just arrived at the door. I stood aside to let them in, and one of them said, "We'll get you later," as the both began unzipping the fly in their dungarees. There was no doubt that Zoom wasn't through being fucked that morning.

As I made my way to the ready room to stand the duty, I was wondering where my third roommate was and what would happen if he walked in on Zoom getting fucked in our stateroom. As if on cue, Boomer stepped out of a fan room, followed by a Black sailor, the same one that had made me sign off some of his quals, on my knees with his cock in my mouth. Holy shit, I thought. Not Boomer too? The Black sailor gave me a knowing leering grin, while Boomer kept his eyes down and wouldn't make eye contact. He'd seen me come out of the same fan room with the same Black sailor so presumably he would put two and two together and realize that I had sucked black cock too.

I couldn't believe it. Two of my three roommates were being fucked by Blacks. Figure the odds of that? Unless, a lot of white officers were being fucked on the ship? This would make for one hell of a witchhunt, which happened periodically aboard navy ships. I knew that typically once a hunt started, they would find a lot more queers, and at a higher level, than anyone would have thought. I put that out of my mind. The good news was that it was now less likely that getting caught in the act would result in me getting turned in, and my career wrecked, by one of my roommates, since they were in the same boat so to speak.

As I sat at the duty officer desk in the ready room, mostly watching the clock tick since not much happened when we were in port, officers and sailors would come and go. As a general rule, enlisted sailors didn't hang around in the ready room, but when in port the rules were a more relaxed. It was not uncommon for sailors to come in looking for an officer to sign off on some of the quals in their PQS book.

Then the Black sailor from my own division came in. I hoped I didn't blush too obviously since I had sucked his cock and he had even cum on my face in front of other Black guys. He sat down in the front row. I asked him what he wanted. He said, "You know. But we can't do it right here. At least now."

I assumed he meant he wanted me to suck his cock again, but because people would come and go from the ready room with some degree of frequency that we couldn't risk getting caught here. He pulled out his qualification book, and we sort of pretended to go over it when anyone seemed to be in earshot.

However, as soon as we were along, he pulled a photo out of his book, and showed me. It was the topless photo of my wife on the beach and France, and her bikini bottom was pretty skimpy so she was practically naked. "This white cunt is pretty hot don't you think?"

I assumed it was a rhetorical question. What was I supposed to say to the Black sailor who was obviously enjoying my discomfort as he ogled the photo of my nearly-naked wife.

"The bitch is an admiral's daughter, right?"

I nodded.

"Your cunt wife is going to look even better with my cock in her mouth."

I just stared at him.

"You'd like to see me fucking your wife's face with my big black cock, wouldn't you?" Actually I'd just like him to go away and leave me alone. But, although I denied it, my cock had gotten hard again.

"Your dick tells the truth. All you white guys like seeing your wives fucked by Black men."

I couldn't speak for other men, but the mental image of my wife being fucked by this Black sailor was getting me excited, to my intense shame and humiliation.

"Yes, white boy. I can't wait to fuck your wife while you watch. Or should I fuck you first while she watches." I still couldn't get over junior Sailors calling me boy.

I'm sure I had a horrified look on my face. I said, "Look, this isn't the time or place for this kind of talk."

The Black sailor shot back, "As someone who has had my cock in your mouth I don't think you're in a position to be giving orders."

He was right. Although I was an officer and he was enlisted, I was the cocksucker and he wasn't, so the normal table of authority was completely turned.

"So where was I? Oh, I was fucking you in front of your wife, before me and my friends fuck her. I don't know what it is, but you would be surprised and amazed about how so many married white women actually get off on seeing their husband sucking a Black man's cock, or taking a big black cock up his ass. It really does turn them on, seeing the man they love being used as a cumdump by superior Black men. You're cock is still hard, isn't it white boy? You know you want your wife to see you sucking a black cock, don't you? Then you won't have to keep your cocksucking desires secret? And you, now that you've sucked black cock, you'll just keep wanting more." Finally his barrage of verbal abuse ended with, "Pull out your cock."