White Sucks Black (At Sea 2)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here? I can't do that."

"There you go again, cocksucker. I give the orders, not you."

I unzipped my fly and my cock sprang out at full attention.

"I have to admit, that's not bad, for a white guy. So what's it like to suck cock?"

I just looked at him, assuming it was a rhetorical question.

"I'm just amazed at how many white guys will suck. All it takes is a little encouragement. No self-respecting Black man would get caught dead sucking a white man's cock, yet practically every white guy I know will suck black cock. Trust me, you are not alone on this ship. Of course you already knew that, watching my buddies fucking your roommate."

Just then another pilot came in the back of the readyroom. My heart lept, because my erect cock was out in plain sight. I thought it would be too obvious to try to shove my dick back in my pants, so I just pulled my chair as close to the desk as I could and hoped that the other pilot, the squadron Operations Officer, didn't notice my hard cock under the desk.

The Ops O came right up to the desk, which was probably good because it hid my dick better. The Black sailor tucked the nearly-naked photo of my wife into the PQS book. Ops asked how things were going and I told him "quiet."

"Good. Keep it that way."

"Aye, aye." I then explained that I was going over PQS qualifications, with the Black sailor.

"Excellent. I like real go-getters like Petty Officer Mills." I couldn't help thinking that he was a real go-getter; he had gotten me over the barrel for sure.

As soon as the Ops O walked out, the Black sailor took up where he left off. "Your roommates are pretty good cocksuckers too." I noticed the plural, and I wondered if he was talking about two of them, or all three. "I think two of them are getting fucked in your room right now. I think I shall join them, but before I do, just give me a quick suck now."

He unzipped his fly and his huge black cock leaped out and I quickly took it in my mouth. "So, you're going to give me really high marks on my eval, aren't you Mr. D." I looked up at him with his cock in my mouth. What could I say? I nodded affirmatively. "That's right, I expect at least a 4.0. Right, you cocksucker?" I nodded again. He pulled his cock out and stuffed it back in his pants, just as someone else came through the door into the back of the ready room, but fortunately stayed in the back.

"I'll keep the photo of your cunt wife for a while," he said softly, and hopefully not too loud for the officer in the back to hear. "Oh, and Master Chief X told me to give you this."

I took the envelope and it had another slip of paper with a time, this evening, after I was off SDO watch, and compartment number. There was another folded sheet of paper, which I opened. My heart sank, as if life as I knew it was over. The paper was a flyer for one of the strip clubs back home. It said, "Live on stage. Nude! The Admiral's daughter," and the flyer had a photo of my wife dancing naked on the stage in the strip club. The flyer had little stars over her nipples and pussy, so that the flyer was within "community standards,) but those were added later.

The was no question that my wife was live on stage, nude, dancing in front of a large group of men. My own wife! Dancing naked in a bar for the entertainment of other men. I would have never believed she would do something like that. She had a master's degree and had been a strait A honor student, liberal feminist. Was she dancing naked willingly? Had she been coerced? Was she being fucked by Black men? Did she know I was a cocksucker?

I stuffed the flyer into my folder, but I couldn't stop thinking about it the rest of my watch. I also couldn't help peeking at it frequently. My wife had a great body, and she looked really hot up on the stage. What the fuck was I thinking? She's shaking her ample tits for other men to drool over, for money? Because she had no choice?

Long after the Black sailor left, I still couldn't concentrate. The shock of seeing my wife like that, nude on a bar, was overwhelming. The only thing that would overpower it was thinking about me sucking cock. Why the hell did that keep making me hard? On the bright side, if my wife was dancing nude and fucking Black men, how mad could she get at me for sucking black cock? On the down side, it was entirely my own fault that she was in whatever situation she was in.

Shortly before lunchtime, a couple Black sailors came into the ready room. They boldly walked up to the SDO desk, the obvious bulges in their dungarees right in my face. "Your roommate will be a little late to relieve you for chow, because he's covered in our cum," said one, which caused both to snicker and laugh. "Of course, that's what you're going to be eating for lunch, too. As soon as your relief gets here, you need to follow us."

A few minutes later, Zoom came into the ready room along with a couple Black sailors. He had a strange look on his face and didn't say anything. One of the sailors said to me, "Your shipmate brought you your lunch." Then to my roommate he said, "Give it to him."

Before I could react, Zoom walked up to me, planted his lips squarely on my mine, then forced his tongue in while he had my head in a vice grip, and then flooded my mouth with cum. Apparently he had been holding what were probably several loads of cum in his mouth.

I stood there stunned, with a mouthful of sperm passed by my roommate. In that very instant the door swung open and in came the Ops O, asking, "How's everything going?"

"Ulp," I said, swallowing all the cum. "Fine Ops. Everything is quiet," hoping he couldn't smell jizz on my breath.

"Zoom, is here to spell me for chow."

"Great, go get some," said the Ops O. "What are you guys doing? Don't you have some work or studying to do?"

"Yes, sir," said the Black sailors, now a perfect model of discipline. They all departed the ready room and Zoom and I conducted turnover, at least one that didn't involve swapping cum. Somehow, both of us managed to keep it professional.

As Zoom took my place at the SDO Desk, I got up to head to the dirty-shirt for chow, but one of the Black sailors who had just left the ready room was still hanging around in the passageway. He actually stepped in front of me and pointed the other direction toward my stateroom, and said, "This way. You already ate lunch." And then he snickered. On the way to my stateroom, I passed the Ops Officer's stateroom, and although it was very low, I could have sworn I heard the sound of someone sucking cock. I just assumed that he was watching porn too. It seemed like the invention of the VCR was making everyone a porn addict.

I headed to my stateroom and as I got there I could tell the door was unlocked, and I could hear the unmistakable sound of fucking, although I thought I could hear a woman moaning. I opened the door, half expecting to see Boomer being fucked, and that's exactly what I saw, him being fucked at both ends. The moans were from a woman being roughly gang-banged on the VCR, by Black men of course.

The look on Boomer's face was one that I was becoming increasingly familiar with. It was a look of a married man caught with cock in his mouth. A look of shock, embarrassment and fear that his life would be over as he knew it. In Boomer's case, it passed quickly, followed by a look of relief, albeit contorted by the very large black cock in his mouth. Since I was accompanied by a Black sailor, he reached the immediate conclusion that I was sucking black cock too, and that we were both slaves.

In a flash, it seemed like I was stripped naked, and on my knees side-by-side with Boomer, both of us being fucked in the ass and mouth simultaneously. I couldn't help noticing that Boomer had as cock as big as most of the Black guys, but it was bouncing up and down fully erect, but completely unattended, as one of the sailors vigorously plowed his ass. As big as his dick was, it was utterly useless.

As I was being spit-roasted alongside my roommate, I noticed that the woman being gang-banged on the video was different than I had seen on the first tape. I could see the tape box on top of the VCR, labeled, "Officers' Wives, Vol. II," and once again my concern that my wife might be on the tape returned with a vengeance. Whoever's wife it was, the naked woman was getting manhandled pretty thoroughly by the six or so Black guys. In fact her hands were tied behind her back, but her moans didn't sound like the kind a woman would make if she were being raped.

After a time, the Black sailors did the by now routine ass-to-mouth switch for Zoom and I. Otherwise it was a pretty straightforward gang-fuck session, as none of the Blacks seemed in any big hurry to dump their loads in or on our naked bodies.

My heart nearly stopped when the door swung open. Fortunately it was just two more Black sailors coming in, apparently looking to get some white officer action too. But, they were polite and waited their turn by the door. I really wished someone would have locked the door so there wouldn't by any surprises, although I didn't know how the hell it would be possible to explain why six Black sailors were in a stateroom with two officers. "Bible Study," would probably be a tough sell.

And then the door swung open again, and whoever it was experienced the look of two married white men caught with black cock in their mouths, and up their assholes too. I did think my life was over when I realized it was Smoke. Shit, he was supposed to be ashore on liberty, but of course so was Boomer.

Smoke got off a "What the...?" before he seemed to go speechless. In fact, although he was standing, it seemed like he was catatonic. I also noticed he wasn't staring at Zoom and I being double-fucked. He was staring at the naked young wife on the VCR being triple-fucked by black thugs. Was that Smoke's wife being gang-banged? It turned out it was.

Smoke just stood there like a statue, with his mouth hanging open, and then I saw tears run down his eyes. A guy as tough as Smoke, wouldn't have been crying about Zoom and me being fucked. It must have been his wife with every one of her holes stuffed with Black cock. The Black guys fucking Zoom and me didn't miss a beat however. Having another white officer walk in on them didn't faze them a bit. They all had their dicks inside a white officer of their own, and nothing was going to make them stop until they shot their loads wherever they damn well pleased.

It looked like Smoke's knees were getting weak, so when one of the dressed Black guys closed the door, the other put his hand on Smoke's head and pushed down, Smoke dropped to his knees with no resistance. It was almost like he was a zombie or something. The Black guy who closed the door, stepped in front of Smoke, unzipped his fly, and wordlessly presented his cock to be sucked. The other Black sailor gave Smoke a firm push forward, and into Smoke's mouth went the black sailor's cock.

"That may be a new record," the Black sailor fucking my ass said.

"I think that took like, what, 45 seconds to get this white fag to suck cock?"

Smoke was already getting his mouth fucked pretty vigorously, but it was as if he didn't really care. He'd seen the woman he loved being taken by three Black men. It seemed almost as if he had lost the will to go on. It wasn't until the cock penetrated into Smoke's throat that he seemed to come out of his trance, but by then it was too late. He was a cocksucker and he knew it.

"Obviously, the fastest way to get a white man to suck is for him to see his wife being fucked by Blacks."

Well, that answered that question about the woman in the video, who was now taking six loads of cum to her face in quick succession, as her husband was taking his first cock in his mouth, obviously not at the same time, and thousands of miles apart. I could only imagine his shock at seeing the woman he loved being used as a human prick-cushion by a gang of Black thugs. Then I saw her from an angle that showed she was several months pregnant.

Even with her hands tied and her face smothered in cum, when the Blacks stopped screwing her she showed a big smile as if she thoroughly enjoyed being fucked by six Black men, which must have only further broken Smoke's heart. The mother-to-be of his child was a gang-bang whore, or had she done it for free and was just a gang-bang slut?

After a bit, I was surprised to see that Smoke seemed to be getting in to sucking dick, and seemed disappointed when the Black sailor withdrew. The sailor pointed to the two of us who were still being impaled at both ends. Then the sailor looks back at Smoke and said, "Naked. Now."

I expected Smoke to balk, but he was out of his clothes in a flash, his very hard cock springing free of his underwear. I wondered what had gotten him hard first. Seeing his loving wife as a three-hole slut for Black men? Seeing his two roommates getting fucked? Or, having his mouth crammed with big black cock? Whatever it was, it was working a lot better than Viagra (which hadn't been invented yet, of course.)

The last two Black sailors in the room then took turns ramming their cocks down Smoke's throat. I could see Smoke's muscles trying to gag on the cock, but with them down so deep that wasn't possible. It didn't take long until both of them shot their loads on Smoke's face, covering him in two coats of cum. I was shocked that Smoke didn't even try to wipe off the cum from his face. I couldn't believe how fast they had turned him from happily married straight man, to a cock-craving male slut. In fact, I was even more astonished when he dropped to his knees and elbows and presented his ass like he wanted to be fucked. One of the Black guys moved to do just that, but the other one stopped him.

"Sorry, Mr. Smoke, we'd like nothing more than to buttfuck you, but Master Chief X. gets first dibs on all white officer ass. Don't worry though, as soon as we tell him about you, you'll have his big dick up your ass so fast you won't know what fucked you. And remember, never wash off a Black man's cum. It's disrespectful."

"And racist," offered another.

"And racist," said the first.

I wasn't sure how washing off a Black man's cum was racist, presumably after he had already had his cock in your mouth and ass, but that definitely appeared to be the rule.

I saw a look of panic cross Smoke's cum-covered face, as he contemplated how he was going to deal with having a face full of jizz that he wasn't allowed to wash off.

"Mr. D. has to get back on duty, in a couple minutes. He didn't get much of a lunch, what say we help him out?" With that, all six of them shot their loads in my mouth one after another and made me swallow. Far from satisfying my hunger, it made me want to puke, but then I figured shooting cum in my mouth wasn't really about my hunger. It was really about the power to make a white officer swallow Black men's cum.

Boomer had a strange look on his face like he was disappointed he didn't get to eat any of the cum. But the Black sailors had an ingenious solution to that. They ordered Boomer to eat the cum off Smoke's face, and that's exactly what he was doing as I left the room. Smoke had a look of relief, knowing that the problem of wearing cum on his face was being solved.

As I was heading down the passageway to the ready room, I was startled when the door to the Ops Officer's stateroom suddenly opened, and two Black sailors stepped out high-fiving each other. In just the instant the door was open, I was pretty sure I saw the Ops O kneeling naked in his stateroom. It was dark, but in the flash of light from the passageway, I thought I saw his face glistening. I just assumed he was kneeling there with two loads of cum on his face. Christ, was there anyone on this ship that wasn't sucking black cock, besides the Black sailors of course? I assumed I wouldn't be seeing the Ops O for the rest of the day. In fact a few minutes later I got a call from the Ops O telling me he would be in his stateroom holding Bible study.

"Yes, sir," I replied, knowing full well that the only Bible the Ops O was studying was the Book of Cum.

The rest of the duty day was uneventful, but I kept sneaking peaks at the flyer of my naked wife dancing on stage. I kept thinking about all that education her father had paid for, so she could strip nude and shake her big tits in front of a crowd of men. I wished I could see it. And then I felt a burning guilt again for thinking that.

Zoom came to relieve me on time, although I had to discreetly warn him that there was an obvious wet spot on his pants in back. Apparently a large quantity of cum was leaking out his ass. He turned beet red in humiliation, but said thanks. And then probably sat in the same spot for the entire watch rather than risk anyone else seeing.

When I got back to my stateroom, the Blacks were gone, the overhead lights were off, and the VCR was off, but I was still in for a surprise. On the bottom rack, with the privacy curtain wide open and the reading light on, Boomer and Smoke were locked in a naked 69 sucking each other's dicks. They were so in to it that either they didn't notice I was there, or, more likely, didn't care if I was there. After all, they well knew that I was just another cocksucker too, so what the hell. They were sure going to town though. It was amazing how fast they had gone from happily married straight men, to cocksucking male sluts, thanks to the power of black cock.

I was tempted to eat Smoke's exposed ass, but I was really hungry for actual food so I went to the dirty shirt for chow, knowing I had an appointment with Master Chief X very shortly.

(to be continued)