White Sucks Black (College Boy 01)

Story Info
Straight white college boy, fucked and enslaved by Blacks.
10.9k words
4.49
69.3k
114

Part 4 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of rough, reluctant, dubiously consensual, or non-consensual sex or scenarios.

White Sucks Black, Black Fucks White (College Boy) Part 1

Disclaimer: If stories about dominant Black men turning straight white men and their families into cocksucking sex slaves offend you, then try reading some other story. If you are looking for loving relationships between men, try the gay romance section; this story isn't it. If you don't like bisexuality, father-son incest, lots of facial cum or the occasional golden shower, this is not the story for you. If degrading sex and over-the-top racial stereotypes offend you, stop reading now. All characters are over 18. This is all pure fantasy, none of this is real; do not attempt this at home. And of course, in real life, always practice safe sex (or better yet, maybe just jerk off to these stories and nobody gets hurt.)

White Sucks Black, Black Fucks White (College Boy) Part 1

What the fuck was happening? It was my first day at university. My parents had only left a few minutes ago. They probably weren't even to the car yet, and here I was, completely naked, on my knees, chocking and gagging as my Black roommate forced his cock ever further into my throat with each vigorous thrust. I was literally getting my face fucked. My cheeks and chin were covered in slobber and drool that I could feel oozing down onto my chest. Involuntary tears streamed from my eyes as I desperately tried to suppress the urge to puke.

Perhaps more humiliating was that my dick was fully erect; an iron rod pointed toward the sky, leaking pre-cum, seemingly harder than it had ever been. I am straight! Why the hell was I hard? I had a beautiful and intelligent girlfriend who was enrolling at the same Elite Ivy University. I was in love with her. Five minutes ago, the thought of sucking any dick had never crossed my mind, and here I was with a huge Black cock stuffed in my mouth, banging my head loudly against the wall, my head firmly in my roommate's grip like he was palming a basketball. And then it hit me, I was now a cocksucker! A cocksucker for life as my dad would say.

It was obvious that my roommate was not going to stop until he shot his load. Perhaps I could pretend this was all just a nightmare, but I knew that once I tasted his cum there would be no way to ever forget.

"Suck it for all you're worth, white boy! Suck my cock, slave!" my roommate loudly ordered. Jesus, was I destined to be a cocksucking slave to a Black man?

How had I ended up in this predicament? It was a hot day at the end of August, and my parents had driven up with me to help me move in to my dorm room. I'd been accepted at one of the most prestigious universities in the country. The school was very difficult to get into; you had to be a straight-A all-American type to be selected. My girlfriend had been top of the class at our top-notch prep high school, and I had been right behind, but I was still amazed and happy that we had gotten into the same elite university. As I hauled boxes from my parent's car to the room, I was looking forward to her arrival later that afternoon.

My dad had been a scholar and an athlete at the same university, and he was now the academic dean at a prestigious prep boarding school in our hometown. My mom had a Ph.D too, and was the anchor on the local TV news channel. For some reason my mom was as scantily dressed as I'd seen her anywhere but the beach, which I didn't mind because she was really good looking, and the white tights she was wearing with nothing over them really clung to her shapely ass, which seemed impractical for moving boxes. I could even see that she was wearing thong panties. I knew I shouldn't think like that about my own mom, but she was truly hot, and smart. She was only wearing a black sports bra, with a thin black tank-top t-shirt over it, and a bare midriff. She had made some comment about reliving her college days.

It was a little embarrassing how much my girlfriend and my mom looked alike. Both of them had short dark hair, usually wore glasses that made them look just a little nerdy, were very attractive and both had really hot bodies. I would really have been embarrassed if anyone found out that I had a photo of my mother in a pretty skimpy bikini that I would frequently masturbate to. Maybe I wasn't so all-American after all, but nobody else but me knew what my fantasies were.

As we were moving my stuff in, I could tell by the suitcases and boxes in the common area of the room that my roommate had already arrived, but was not there. I knew his name was Lee Jackson, but I didn't know anything about him. I suspected he was from the south, which worried me some since I came from a very liberal family. Both my mom and girlfriend were vocal supporters of Black Lives Matter.

As we were getting near finishing up, I was startled when a Black kid walked right through the door, said hello and identified himself as Lee Jackson. Not only was I surprised that he was Black (Lee Jackson, really? Who would have thought?) but he was very articulate (No Ebonics here) and polite, a perfect gentleman, as he made small talk with my parents. He was also bigger than me, and obviously an athlete in great shape. He had also obviously just come from working out as he was only wearing a pair of shorts and a tank top that revealed some impressive muscles.

I tried not to notice, but it was obvious that Lee was not wearing any underwear, and his shorts revealed the outline of a very impressively-sized penis. I'd heard that Blacks had large sex organs, and I'd seen those of the couple Black kids in our high school in the shower after practice. And, I wasn't completely truthful before, since I had briefly thought about what it might be like to suck a Black kid's cock, but I had quickly banished the thought. Now fixated on the size of Lee's package, and remembering the naked Black cocks in high school, I became aware that for some reason my dick was getting hard. I tried to hide it but my shorts were almost as revealing as Lee's.

It was then that I noticed that mom's cheeks were flushed and her nipples had gotten very hard and could plainly be seen. I figured it had to be from the exertion of carrying stuff up two flights of stairs, but then I was even more shocked when out of the corner of my eye I saw my dad adjusting his shorts, trying to hide the tent in front. Holy crap, was my dad getting a boner too?

Lee made no outward sign that he had seen any of this, but he abruptly announced that he needed to take a shower and went into the shared bathroom. As I heard the water turn on I couldn't help thinking that my parents and I were in the same apartment with a naked Black man. Right on the other side of the bathroom door, which was ajar, he was probably soaping up that very large cock.

My dad somewhat hastily announced that they really needed to get going (for what was not clear) but since we'd brought all of my stuff in it seemed reasonable. I kind of expected more of a farewell, but I shook my dad's hand and kissed my mom. They wished me luck, and I told them that I loved them. And then they were gone.

The door had only just clicked shut after my parents departed when out of the corner of my eye I saw my new roommate emerge from the bathroom completely naked. As I turned dumbfounded, I saw that his massive Black cock was fully erect. It was truly huge, and menacing. It must have been at least ten inches long. I was so fixated that I didn't realize I was standing there like an idiot with my jaw hanging open as he approached me.

"You can suck it now," Lee said matter-of-factly. I was speechless.

"I said suck it now, white boy," he repeated sharply, this time as an order.

"But I'm not gay," I stammered.

"Gay's got nothing to do with it. You're white, so you suck. It's your duty."

"My what?"

By this time he was right in front of me, and I was backed against the wall next to the door.

"OK, college boy, looks like you need a crash course in 21st century race relations. The rules are, white sucks Black and Black fucks white. All whites must suck, including you," he said as he put his strong hand on my head and started to force me to my knees. I resisted at first, and he said, "Are you some kind of bigot? I can't be rooming with some kind of cracker bigot. Do I need to report you to the administration for being a racist? By this time, I was on my knees, and his hard cock was pointing right at my face. "Are you a racist?" he repeated.

"No...aarck," I said as he stuffed his cock in my mouth.

"That's better, white boy. Prove you're not a racist. Suck my big nigger cock!"

I was shocked that he used the N-word, since I had been brought up never to say it. But I didn't have time to ponder it, as I was gagging repeatedly while he pumped his dick in and out of my mouth, my head firmly in his grasp.

"Suck cock, whitey. Suck my cock. You look much better with my Black cock in your mouth, white boy. Keep sucking." I had no choice but to suck.

"Since this is your first time, I'll forgive your bad manners. But whites should always show proper respect to Black men by stripping naked. All white men should kneel naked to suck Black cock. So keep sucking, but lose all your clothes, now!"

I wasn't sure how I could obey his order; shoes, shorts and underwear wouldn't be a problem, but I wasn't sure how I'd get my shirt off with his cock in my mouth. I must have hesitated just a bit too long.

"Here, let me help, dumbshit!" he said as he ripped my shirt clean off my body. "I said, naked! Now!" As he shoved his cock into my throat, my eyes bulged and I felt myself start to suffocate.

"Oh, god, I'm going to die on his dick!" I thought. I managed to kick off my shoes and pull down my shorts. As I pulled down my underwear, my dick sprang free. And I couldn't believe that my own cock was harder than it had ever been as I was being smothered by the Black kid's big dick. I hoped Lee wouldn't notice my erection, but that was a forlorn thought. I was sure I was straight, so why the fuck would I have an erection now? It made no sense.

"I knew it, white boy. Not bad for a whitey, but it still can't compare with Black cock," as he commented on my eight inch hard-on. "You're just like all the other white cocksuckers I've fucked. Actually, "white cocksucker" is redundant. All white guys love sucking Black cock, some of them just don't know it yet. All whites are cocksuckers. They all get hard when I fuck their straight white mouths and their tight virgin assholes. Just like you. Even married guys, like your fag dad."

"Gaakch, gorp."

"That's it, cocksucker! I bet your dad would be so proud if he could see you now -- seeing Black nigger cock in his son's mouth. Actually if he's like other white men, your dad's already sucked Black cock, or wants to. I've lost track of how many straight married white men I've made suck me off, and I've fucked almost all of them too, often right under their wife's nose. Your dad had a hard-on just like you. I could tell he wants to suck my cock, just like you're doing now."

Garlp, gwaak." I couldn't imagine that my dad was a cocksucker, although a vision of my dad with a Black dick in his mouth popped in my head. On more than one occasion my dad had said, "Suck one cock and your are a cocksucker for life!" And now his only son is a cocksucker for life. But Lee was right about my dad getting an erection when Lee first came in the room. I had tried not to notice, and dad had tried to hide it, but I saw it.

"White men were put on this earth to serve as naked cocksucking sex slaves for Black men, which is what you are going to be from now on; my cocksucking white slave. Consider it reparations for the years of Black slavery, Jim Crow and racism. That's why I said it's your duty to suck my cock. All white men owe their mouth and ass to any Black man who wants it."

"Gaarapach. Hwarlk."

"Can't talk with your mouth full, huh, white boy? That's OK, white mouths are not meant for talking. They're meant for sucking Black dick. That's all your good for cocksucker. Look up here white fag."

When I looked up, that's when I noticed he had his phone out pointed at my face.

"Hold that position. Look right at the camera." Since he still held my head in his firm grip I had no choice, although I was filled with shame that I had made no real effort to resist. I heard the click of the electric shutter, some tapping and then the noise of a text being sent. Holy crap, a picture of me kneeling naked with a Black dick in my mouth had just been sent to god knows where.

"I sent it to my bro. He's got a lot of friends on campus who will want a turn at your mouth, cocksucker. You're going to be slave to a lot more Black cock than you ever dreamed of." I hadn't ever dreamed of being a slave to Blacks, or sucking anyone's cock, but as humiliating as it was, my cock was still raging hard. In fact my cock felt like it was going to cum without me even touching it as I had a vision of me being gang-banged by a group of Blacks.

As I continued sucking Lee's cock, or more accurately, as he continued mercilessly fucking my face, I was startled as his phone range. His ring tone was, appropriately enough, "We Shall Overcome."

"Keep sucking fag," he said as he answered, "What's up bro?" (Dawg, you ain't been here a few hours and you already got your nigger dick in some white boy's mouth!) Yeah, typical white boy. Took me about a minute to get my dick in his mouth. Just showed him my cock and he dropped to his knees and started sucking. (Really?} "Well, no, I just kind of shoved him to his knees and stuffed my cock in his mouth." (That's more believable, unless he's gay.) "No, he's straight. Or was, weren't you cocksucker? Say hello to my older brother."

"Gwarlp, gaahk."

(Laughs, show that white boy his proper place, on his knees sucking nigger dick.)

"He says he has a girlfriend, enrolling here too. Met his mom and dad. His mom's a hot bitch. She's a TV anchor or something."

(Bet she'd look great stuffed with nigger dick in every hole.)

"Well cocksucker doesn't know it yet, but he'll be taking me home on the weekend so I can fuck his mom. Pretty sure I can fuck his dad too; he was drooling over my dick. His dick was so hard it wasn't funny; am sure his wife saw it. I'll have to fuck his girlfriend too. And make him eat my cum out of her little white pussy."

(Hey how about I come over and get a piece of that new white meat too.)

"Sure, bro, you can fuck his mouth while I fuck his straight white ass, then you can fuck him too."

(That's cool. I'll bring my current white slave over too. I'm sure your new cocksucker won't mind an audience.)

Just then my phone started ringing in my shorts pocket on the floor. It was my mom's ring tone. At the same instant, I saw the case with her prescription sunglasses sitting on the counter. With Lee's dick still hammering my mouth and throat, I tried to reach for it, worried that she would be coming back for it. I tried to warn Lee, but all I could muster was a desperate "mmrrmmph." He grabbed the phone from me, and answered it, still fucking my mouth.

"Hello."

There was a confused hesitation, followed by my mom's voice asking, "Is this Lee?"

"It is."

"I was trying to reach my son, is he there?"

"He is, but he can't come to the phone now."

"Oh, OK. Well please tell him I left my sunglasses and we will be back in a couple minutes to pick them up. Can he bring them out?"

"I think it would be better if you came up."

"Oh, OK. Are you boys getting to know each other?"

"You could say that. We've been discussing the merits of affirmative action and the importance of respecting diversity." I would have gagged on that, if Lee's cock hadn't already been jammed down my throat.

"That's wonderful," said my mom. "Well, we're right out front, be up in a minute."

As soon as my mom hung up, I tried to stand up. I couldn't believe Lee had just invited her up, and was making no effort at all to hide what we'd been doing. In my panic, Lee just shoved me back to my knees, and shoved his cock all the way down my throat until I could feel his balls on my chin.

"Look whitey, she's going to find out her son's a cocksucker sooner or later anyway, so it might as well be now."

And then there was a knock on the door. I was overcome with a sense of impeding doom.

"Come on in, it's open!" said Lee.

I can't imagine what crossed my mother's mind when she saw her son kneeling naked with a huge Black cock stuffed in my mouth. Lee non-chalantly resumed fucking my face, as my mother stood there with a befuddled look on her face. At first she was dumbstruck, and Lee said, "Hi Mrs. White Cunt. You want to suck my cock too? You're son's a pretty good cocksucker. You raised him well."

I couldn't believe this Black kid had just called my mom a cunt to her face. I expected her to explode in anger, but what my mom said next was not at all what I expected, "Oh god, don't let your father know about this. He'd be crushed. God, I can't believe your dick is hard," the last comment presumably directed at me. Being called a cunt apparently hadn't fazed her at all.

"You're still welcome to suck my dick, bitch. I'm sure it's a lot bigger than your husband's and you wouldn't be the first married white woman I've fucked. You know you want my big Black cock in your mouth and ass. All white cunts do."

"Look, my husband's waiting outside in a no-parking zone, so I don't have time for this," as she moved to grab her sunglasses. "He'd be pretty pissed to see what you're doing to our son."

"Actually, cunt, I think he'd want to join in. I'm certain he wants to suck my cock too. Every white guy who's seen my cock winds up sucking it. I've fucked even more married white guys than white wives."

My mom just stood by the door speechless, but unable to take her eyes off the huge Black cock sliding in and out of my throat.

"Lots of married white women like to watch their husbands being fucked by Black men, the same way your panties are getting wet watching me fuck your naked son's mouth."

"You asshole."

"Well stick around and you can watch me fuck your son's asshole. And you can eat out my asshole while I buttfuck your son. And when your husband comes up he can clean your son's ass juices off my cock, with his mouth. You sure you don't want to suck my nigger cock? You racist cunt!"

My mom had the strangest look on her face as she hesitated, almost as if she was thinking about submitting to this Black college kid.

"Sorry, but I have to go now. And I am not a racist."

"OK, but this cock is always here for you. You'll be back, bitch. All white women are sluts for Black cock, just like their husbands. But before you go, I want you to see something."

With that, Lee made several deep thrusts into my throat, pulled out and shot a huge load of cum all over my face. Spurt after spurt drenched my face in hot cum. I couldn't see my mom's reaction as my eyes were quickly glued shut with Lee's jizz, but apparently she just stood their transfixed watching a Black kid cum on her son's face, which was probably beat red in shame and embarrassment, but no one could probably tell because of all the cum. What could be more degrading than being used as a cum-dump in front of your own mother?

Even more humiliating however was that my own cock, without ever being touched, shot a load of cum into the air and on to the floor.

"Typical white boy," said a strange voice, obviously Black. Lee's older brother Tyrone had arrived, and although I didn't know it because I was blinded by cum, he had a naked white man with him, controlled by a collar and leash. I would learn later that the white slave was a married professor at the university and was the son of a Senator from our state.