White Sucks Black (College Boy 01)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Check out his wedding band," said Lee to my mother. "I told you lots of married white men want to be fucked and enslaved by Black men. Your husband is no different."

"Interesting conversation, but why isn't this white bitch naked and sucking?" asked Tyrone."

"Her fag husband is waiting in the car out front."

"So let him wait. You don't have anything more important to do than suck our cocks. Prove you're not a racist. Strip naked and suck our nigger cocks," said Tyrone to my mom. "By the way, bro, nice cumshot on the kid's face." And then to my mom, your son looks really good wearing a load of nigger cum, don't you think? His daddy would be so proud. He better get used to it. I've got a lot of friends who are going to be fucking your son."

"Sorry, I've got to go," said my mom.

"Well, cunt, the least you could do is eat my brother's cum off your sons face."

And then my mom added another shocker. "Not now. Have my son bring you home some weekend."

"So you are a slut for Black cock. I knew it. You're on bitch."

With that my mom was gone, down the steps to return to my dad, while I continued to kneel naked with a huge wad of cum oozing down my face. Then Tyrone said, "hey, stick your cock back in his mouth and take a video and send it to his mom so she has something to remember her visit by."

"Great idea," Lee said, as he grabbed my phone. "What's your pass code motherfucker?" I gave it to him just as his surprisingly still erect cock passed through my cum-slimed lips. "Look up cocksucker, and open your eyes. I don't care if it burns." I did as I was ordered and looked right into the camera. And the cum in my eyes did burn. "Now say, "Hi Mom, and tell her how much you love her," as the video recording light went on.

"Hi, mom. I love you so much. I miss you already." God, how low could I go?

Lee then texted, "Hi Mrs. Cunt. Didn't want you to forget what your son looks like with cum on his face. Looking forward to fucking you, and your husband, too." Then he hit send. I wondered if my mom read it in the car sitting next to my dad or waited until she got home. Did she delete it or keep it?

"What's your girlfriend's name?" Lee asked, apparently scrolling through my contacts list on my phone.

"Angela," I said, as he momentarily removed his dick from my mouth.

"Angela what, cocksucker?"

"Angela Wilson," I said knowing that he now had my girlfriend's full address and phone numbers, and some naked pictures of her."

"How long have you been going steady?"

"Three years."

"How many times have you fucked her?"

"None, she's a good girl."

"Bet she's not. You're just a homo. Has she sucked your cock?"

"Once, on Prom night."

"Did you cum in her mouth or on her face?"

"Mouth, she didn't want to get cum on her dress."

"Did she swallow?"

I felt totally humiliated kneeling naked in front of two Black guys and a white slave talking about whether my girlfriend ate my cum or not."

"No."

"Oh, here she is," apparently finding the couple nude photos she'd let me take on prom night. "She is a hot little cunt, isn't she? So in three years she's let you see her naked but has only sucked your cock once, and that was for a special occasion?"

"She was the valedictorian. Garaawklp" was my response as he shoved his cock back in my mouth.

"You white boys are so pathetic," sneered Lee.

"Yeah," Tyrone chimed in. "For Black men, we don't care if a white bitch has a fucking PhD, she sucks and fucks on the first date or we dump her. It doesn't matter how smart she is. If she's white, she's still just a cunt. Almost all of them want to be fucked, at least by a big dick, except the dykes, but even they will drop their panties for a Black cock. If your beloved Angela is like most white teenage girls, she's been getting fucked by Black guys behind your back."

There were only a few Blacks in our high school, and although I'd heard rumors that they had fucked the entire cheerleading and pom-pom squads, I'd never heard anything about Angela getting fucked, although now that I think about it, she was awfully friendly with them. I just assumed it was her way of showing that she supported black civil rights (she often spoke out in favor of the Black Lives Matter movement.) I had just assumed that National Honor Society girls didn't screw around with Blacks, or anyone. Now, with the cum drying on my face, I wasn't so sure.

"I think he needs to eat that cum off the floor," stated Tyrone.

"Yeah, eat your own cum. Can't have this place being a pig sty."

I couldn't see very well, since my eyes were stinging from the cum on my face. Having shot my load, I had lost much of my drive, and my sense of guilt and shame had increased. Tyrone helpfully shoved by face into the puddle of cum.

"Suck it up, faggot. Swallow your own worthless white cum."

I did as he ordered. The humiliation of slurping up my own cum was intense. It was also the first cum I had ever tasted, but apparently it would certainly not be the last.

"I think his face needs a refresher," said Lee.

"I can help with that," answered Tyrone. Lee grabbed me by the hair and shoved me toward Tyrone. Without missing a beat, Tyrone shoved his huge dick in and began to fuck my face. I'd lost track of time, but in probably only 30 minutes I was now sucking a second Black cock.

"Get used to it white boy. You're going to sucking a lot of Black cock from now on, and taking it up the ass too." I cringed at the thought of taking such big cocks up my ass, but to my astonishment my dick began to get hard again as I imagined serving as a slave to Black men.

As I gagged and choked on Tyrone's dick, Tyrone said to his brother, "Be sure to get pictures of this, and copy his contact list to our phones."

Tyrone seemed to be in a bigger hurry than Lee to get off, but it was still at least 10-15 minutes of face and throat-fucking before he pulled out and shot his massive load of cum on my face, if anything, even bigger than Lee's load. It seemed there was cum everywhere, from chin to my hair and ear-to-ear, with my eyes covered in puddles of cum.

"What a masterpiece!" said Lee of his brother's handiwork. "You showed him. White guys look so natural with cum on their face. I'm sure Angela will love to see her boyfriend covered in cum."

"Look up this way," ordered Lee, with my face oozing a fresh load of his brother's cum. "Now, repeat after me. "Hi Angela. I really do love you."

Resigned to my fate, I repeated, "Hi Angela, I really do love you." Lee and Tyrone both snickered. Tyrone then ordered me to repeat everything he said.

"You might not recognize me with all this cum on my face."

I repeated the shameful words.

"But two Black guys have just fucked my mouth."

"And now they are going to fuck my ass."

"I am now a naked cocksucking slave for Black men."

"They've seen your naked pictures, and have already shared them with their friends."

"They think you are a really hot cunt, and they will be happy to fuck you too."

Both Lee and Tyrone laughed out loud, as I had obediently repeated every line.

"Should we send it now?"

"No, wait for her to text and send it as an answer!" More laughter.

"Hey, look, a text from cocksucker's mom. She says 'thanks. see you soon.' I knew my parents wouldn't be home yet, so mom must have watched the video of me taking Tyrone's cum in my face while sitting right next to my dad. Fortunately my words were innocuous, although the image certainly wasn't.

"Let's make another one for his dad, it may come in handy."

"Oh god, please no."

"Shut the fuck up, motherfucker. No one cares or wants to know what white cocksuckers think. Now look at the camera and repeat after me. Hi dad, I hope you are proud of me. I am now a slave for Black men. Two of them just came on my face, as you can see, and now they are going to fuck me in the ass. In fact I'm going to be sucking lots of Black cock from now on. I'm doing my part to fight racial injustice."

Then Tyrone started talking. "Hey Mr. Cocksucker. It's true. Your son is a slave to niggers. Your son is a great cocksucker. Not only will he be sucking Black cock, wearing Black cum on his face, taking Black cock up his ass, but soon he will be eating our assholes, and we'll be using him as our toilet. I know you have a hard-on now, seeing you son's face coated in nigger cum, and thinking about us pissing in your son's mouth, but that's perfectly natural. We know that you really want to be here kneeling naked alongside your son and sucking our cocks too. Lots of white dads fantasize about serving as cum and piss slaves alongside their sons. We'll be happy to fuck you, and your wife, and the rest of your family too, anytime you want. In the meantime, you can get off knowing that a lot of Black men are fucking your son's brains out."

"Bro, you are a sick motherfucker!"

"Hey I've fucked so many married white men that I've lost count. They all act like straight and respectable husbands and fathers, but I haven't found one yet that that didn't drop to his knees and suck at the sight of my Black cock. I tell you, every white guy is either sucking Black cock, trying to figure out how and where to suck Black cock, or thinking about sucking Black cock. And once they suck, they can't get enough. I haven't met a white guy yet that didn't become an eager cocksucker if I wanted them to, like Professor Cumdump here. Right professor?"

"Yes sir," answered the other white slave in the room, who'd been silent thus far.

"Although nobody gives a shit what you say, slave."

Since I didn't have a cock in my mouth, I reached for my underwear to use it to wipe the drying cum off my face.

"Whoa, cocksucker, don't you dare! A white man never wipes a Black man's cum off his face! From now on, you will wear the cum on your face until it comes off on its own. It's disrespectful to do anything with Black sperm except to swallow it. It's an honor to wear nigger cum on your face, understand?"

"Yes, sir," I stammered, defeated.

"The white boy learns fast. Well we know he had to be a straight-A student to get into this school. Just think, all that hard work to get the grades to get in here, just so you could be a cum-dump slave for Black men. Is this a great country or what? I just had to play basketball. Speaking of learning, Professor, as head of the university's diversity education program, why don't you give our new white slave some education about why things are the way they are at this institution of higher learning."

"Yes sir," the naked professor replied. As I continued to kneel there naked, my face covered with congealing cum, that was dripping down my chest and onto my embarrassingly erect cock, the professor continued, "Here at Elite Ivy U, we are totally committed to the principle that diversity is inherently good, and we expect all of our students to accept that fact without question. You'll learn more of this in the African-American studies block during Freshman Orientation tomorrow.

We know that in today's society Black men in particular frequently come from a very disadvantaged educational background, so we have a very aggressive affirmative action program to bring in as many Black students as possible. As a white person, you no doubt had to achieve extremely high academic standards, be active in student government, extra-curricular activities and civic and charitable causes, and to be a decent athlete. (I was all of that.) But many Blacks lacked the opportunities that you had due to white privilege, so the university has special admissions algorithms for Blacks, especially Black men.

As you should know, since 1619, Blacks suffered under brutal slavery at the hands of whites, one of the worst crimes against humanity in all history, which was followed by decades of racism and discrimination intended to keep Blacks subservient. That dynamic has continued to this day, and this university believes it is important that whites take a stand against the systematic oppression of Blacks in this country.

The fact that research has shown that Black men are sexually superior to white men makes Black slavery all that much more heinous. You may have heard the term "White Guilt." All whites today have benefited from the enslavement, discrimination and lynching of Black men, which today is known as "White privilege." All whites are therefore guilty of crimes against the Black race, and it doesn't matter that it was white ancestors that did it. As a result, all whites owe reparations to the Black race. Given the current fiscal climate, paying tax money to Black men would explode the deficit and bankrupt the country. So, to be blunt, the way white people can meet their reparations obligations is to let Black men fuck them. It's only fair after all.

As I mentioned before, research proves that Black men are physically and sexually superior to white men. Black men are stronger, have bigger cocks, last longer before orgasm, have bigger cum loads, and can fuck more times per day. It also turns out that Black men can be high academic achievers, except that their sex drive is so strong that they can't concentrate. Ideally a Black man needs to fuck five or six people every day, and unlike whites, masturbation is against Black culture.

It's also well known that white women, especially married white women have an extremely strong desire to be fucked by Black men, which is why white men took such extreme measures to keep Black men from fucking every white woman in sight. This is what happened during Nat Turner's slave rebellion in Virginia in 1831. Not only did a lot of slave-holders get killed, but their wives and daughters readily submitted to the Black slaves. It didn't end well for Nat Turner and the other Black slaves. But, you should know that the dorm you are living in was re-named Turner Hall, after Nat Turner, a few years ago. It used to be John C. Calhoun Hall; he was a big donor to the university, but was also a slave-holder.

But it also turns out, research has shown, that white men also have a very strong desire to be fucked by Black men too. It's just that the desire has been culturally repressed for so long that it takes a bit more to bring it out, although usually just the sight of a hard Black cock is enough to cause a white man to submit to being fucked by Blacks. And once a white man gets fucked in the ass, it turns out he can't get fucked enough.

Throughout much of history it was considered perfectly normal for a man to suck the cock of a more powerful alpha male, who got to fuck all the women, and to submit to being fucked in the ass in order to remain with the tribal group. Since Black men are definitely alpha males, it was quite common for white males to suck and be fucked by Black men. All that is happening now is the restoration of normal Black and white relationships, that is, white sucks Black and Black fucks white, to put in the most basic terms.

So, as one of the most elite schools in the country we take our responsibility seriously to serve as an example to the rest of the country. We also take seriously our responsibility to combat racial injustice..."

"Bullshit!" said Tyrone, "All you white guys want to suck Black cock, and the rest is just an excuse to do it. Admit it, after all the slavery and discrimination, you whites owe it to us to let us fuck you, and in your case, your wife and kids too."

"Yes, in order to atone for the sins of our white past, whites are obligated to submit to Black sexual dominance. If this were a just and fair world, Blacks would have the right to fuck any white person, anywhere, anytime. So we do the best we can, by admitting as many Blacks as we can, and do our best to ensure Blacks get the sexual satisfaction they need in order to meet the high academic standards. That's one reason why we assign a white roommate to every Black student to provide tutoring, and "other" services.

We know from experience that the Blacks quickly turn their white tutors into cocksucking slaves. It's inevitable. But we feel that as part of their education, it is important for privileged white males to experience the degradation of sexual slavery, so they can better empathize with the Black experience in this country.

Although it's not an official school rule, the Black students almost invariably require their white tutors remain completely naked at all times while in the dorm room, to show their respect, and take care of all the cooking, cleaning and other chores, and of course, suck cock and take it up the ass whenever the Black roommate wants. You are off to a great start, already learned what has become standard practice; if a Black student cums on your face, you are required to wear it, to show your respect, and if he cums in your mouth you are required to swallow it. We also know that now a lot of Black students also use their tutor as toilet slaves, so you must be prepared to take piss on your face and in your mouth, and swallow it of course, and to eat a lot of ass.

Black students of course are not limited to just fucking their white roommates, any white of any sex is fair game."

"And we can fuck white professors too, isn't that right, professor?"

"Yes sir."

"So I can fuck all the pussy I want?" interjected Lee. He'd had a hard time believing everything his older brother had old him about all the fucking of white people that goes on at this university, but it appeared to be true.

"Yes sir, you can. However, we also bring in a lot of Asians so they can keep up the university's grade-point average, so we would prefer they be left alone to study. The white girls here are all highly intelligent, so they quickly grasp the concept of white guilt and are eager to let Black men fuck them. The problem is that white girls quickly become addicted to Black cock, and that can adversely affect their studies. That is why, and you'll see this tomorrow at orientation, we ask Black students to have at least 50% of the people they fuck be white males."

"Typical college professor. Has to bullshit for the full 50 minutes of class time," sneered Tyrone.

Although it had been a relief not to have a cock pounding in my mouth, and the cum on my face had mostly dried, I was flabbergasted that this kind of thing could go on and that no one had any clue (although my mom obviously knew now.) As if to answer my unspoken question, Tyrone said to Lee, "You're going to love the Diversity section of the orientation. It's taught by a Black professor. Professor Black, as a matter of fact.

Tyrone continued, "You should see the look on all the white boys' faces when he explains this shit. It gets even better when he explains that they are all expected to submit to advances by Black men. White students will be kicked out if they display racist attitudes. He then shocks the shit out of them when he states that if they resist being fucked by a Black man, then that is sufficient evidence of racism to be grounds for expulsion. If a white student complains about Black sexual advances, then he or she is guilty of racism and will be expelled. If somebody's parents complain about their kid being fucked by Blacks then the student will be expelled. So basically, a Black student can go to any male white student and demand to have his cock sucked, or to fuck the white student, and if the white student refuses or complains about it then he gets kicked out.

Professor Black then orders all the white male students to strip naked, and if they refuse they will be kicked out. Since all the white students were goody-two-shoes and respectful of authority at their high schools, they naturally do what they are told, albeit reluctantly for some. The girls, Black and white, and the Black boys all snicker and laugh when they see that all the naked white boys have popped a boner. Then the professor draws a white boy's name at random and orders him to a platform at the front of the class. Then he unzips his fly and orders the naked white boy to "suck my Black cock," which the boy obediently does.