White Sucks Black (College Boy 01)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Professor Black then tells the class, "There, that's how I expect all white male students to behave. If a Black man orders you to suck his cock, you suck his cock. If a black man wants to fuck you, then you bend over and let him fuck you. Is anybody not clear on that?"

White girls have a choice, although they will almost never turn down a Black cock. White males don't have a choice. It is your obligation to suck and be fucked and the Black man's duty to put white boys in their proper place, with Black cock in their mouths and up their assholes. The professor then shoots a huge load of cum all over the white boy's face, causing more snickers and laughter. Then Professor Black says, "Now all Black students in the room, pick any white student you want and tell him to suck your cock. The rest of you are free to go or watch if you want."

The white girls mostly stay to watch the white boys sucking cock, but the white boys who were not ordered to suck quickly flee, only to find a large group of Black upperclassmen waiting for them outside. The surprised white boys are then led to nearby toilets where they are made to strip naked and suck, and many of the white boys get their first ass-fucking bent over a toilet in the public restroom. Then most of them receive their first facial cumshot and their first golden piss shower right in their mouth. Lots of freshman white boys are seen walking back to their dorm rooms with cum clinging to their faces."

As I listened to this incredible story, I was filled with despair. All the studying and work on athletics, student government, and community service to get in to this university -- all so that I could be a cocksucking slave to Black men? Could a degree from Elite Ivy University possibly be worth it?

Even more strange, my own mother had seen me with a load of cum on my face and it didn't seem like it bothered her all that much, almost as if she assumed that if I had a Black roommate that I would end up sucking his cock; only the speed of it seemed to surprise her. I also wondered why I had offered so little resistance. Lee was obviously stronger than I was, but I was a pretty good athlete too. But from the moment he'd shoved his cock in my mouth about all I had done was to try to keep from choking and suffocating (and barfing.) And my damn dick had been hard throughout all of it. Maybe the professor was right. Maybe I did have a secret need to suck Black cock that I had been repressing for so long. Christ, what was wrong with me? What would Jesus think of me? I was a good church-going person after all.

"Well, shall we quit listening to Professor Cumdump here spouting black supremacist bullshit, or should we fuck this kid? What's his name anyway?"

"Yes we should fuck him, and I don't remember what his name was. Doesn't matter to me, since I'm just going to call him Cumface. Any problem with that, Cumface?"

"No Sir," I meekly replied as they continued to talk about me like I was just a piece of fuck-meat, just some holes to be stuffed with dick. My cock got even harder.

"OK, Professor Cumdump," use that mouth for what it was really meant for, eat Cumface's ass and get it ready for us to fuck," ordered Tyrone. "Well baby bro, he's your slave so you should fuck him first. Plus my dick's even bigger than yours, so we can break him in without breaking him." I had no idea how Lee's dick was going to fit in my ass, let alone Tyrone's, and I became fearful having always heard how much getting buggered hurt.

The two Blacks shoved me down on all fours, then shoved my face to the floor, and then shoved the Professor's face into my ass. Without hesitation, the Professor began to lick my asshole, shoving his tongue far inside. I tried not to enjoy it, but I had to admit it felt incredibly good.

"You like having your ass eaten don't you white boy? Don't get used to it though because you're going to do a lot more ass-eating than getting eaten. The Professor licked my asshole thoroughly for at least five minutes, filling it with lubricating spit. Finally I felt Lee get behind me and he wasted no time starting to penetrate my ass with his huge, hard cock.

As Lee pushed into my ass with steady but determined pressure, I let out a moan, which was cut short as Tyrone shoved his cock in my mouth, pressing into my throat as Lee's cock penetrated deeper and deeper into my tight white ass.

"Don't worry Cumface. I've fucked over a hundred white men and boys. You'll get used to it, and soon you won't be able to get enough."

The pain was pretty intense, but more of a burning sensation than an excruciating pain, and once the head got in it slowly started to feel good. Lee was considerate and took it nice and slow, at least at first. In fact I couldn't believe how natural it felt to have a cock in my ass. Jesus, I can't believe I thought that. I have a cock in my ass! A big Black one! Lee had taken my anal virginity and it was lost forever. And my own cock was still hard, because after awhile it started to feel incredibly good to be fucked.

"You getting video of this?" Tyrone asked Professor Cumdump.

"Yes, sir."

"Good. A lot of people will love seeing this. His dad will be so proud to see his naked son getting fucked by Black cock. Of course his mom will still love him no matter how many times he gets fucked. Angela will probably be pretty pissed though. Maybe we should just send it to his entire contact list?"

"I like that idea, but definitely to his mom. She already has a photo of her baby boy's face covered in cum. I bet she'll get turned on seeing her son getting double-fucked."

A few hours ago I had been a normal straight 18-year old kid. Now I was getting hammered at both ends like a piece of naked meat on a skewer by two huge Black cocks. I felt like my own cock was going to cum at any time, again. On and on the pounding went, deep up my ass and deep down my throat, as Lee and Tyrone continued their obscene banter intended to degrade me.

"I know you're starting to love this, I can tell by your hard dick. But don't fall in love. You're just another white fuckhole to me. You're just a cocksucking, cumeating slave boy."

"Let me have a chance at that white ass," said Tyrone.

"Sure," said Lee, and as they switched places I experienced my first ass-to-mouth. I nearly puked at the taste of my own ass on Lee's dick.

"That's it, white boy. Taste your ass on my cock. Clean my cock good with your mouth."

Tyrone's dick was definitely even bigger than Lee's and it took a bit for him to get it in my ass, but he would not be denied, and soon the two were pummeling my mouth and ass again.

And then the phone range. It was Angela, my steady girlfriend. With cock in both ends, there was nothing I could do, suddenly filled with fear about what Angela was about to find out. Lee reached for the phone and answered it like everything was perfectly normal.

"Oh, hi Angela," Lee said, as he stuffed his cock back in my mouth and Tyrone continued to fuck my ass. "I'm your boyfriend's new roommate. I've already heard a lot about you. Your boyfriend really thinks the world of you so I hope we can meet soon. I'll go get him, he's in the shower." After about thirty seconds he pulled his cock out of my mouth and handed me the phone with a shit-eating grin on his face. Tyrone showed no such consideration as he continued to pound my ass as I tried to carry on a normal conversation with my girlfriend. Lee continued stroking his cock an inch or so from my face.

Angela said that I sounded different. I said I wasn't feeling well, which wasn't a lie, since Lee's mouth fucking had left me feeling quite queasy. I said I probably couldn't come over to help her and her parents move her stuff. She asked if she should come over to see how I was doing. God, I certainly didn't want her to see me like this, so I said that she didn't need to, I'd see her tomorrow. Right as she told me that she loved me anyway, Lee blew yet another huge load of cum all over my face, and all over my phone. I told her I loved her too as the hot cum oozed down my face.

"What was that strange noise?" she said. "It sounded like someone grunting."

"Just my stomach," I lied.

Then Tyrone started laughing.

"What was that?" asked Angela, as the tone of her voice changed, like she could tell something strange was going on.

"That's Lee's brother, Tyrone."

"Gimme the damn phone," ordered Tyrone. Then to Angela, "the reason your boyfriend can't come over right now is because I'm fucking him in the ass and he's sucking off my brother, and we'd really like to get on with it. We'll be happy to fuck you too, but you'll have to take a number."

There was silence on the other end, and then Angela plaintively asked, "You're joking right? That's not funny."

"Listen bitch, your boyfriend has ten inches of my big Black cock stuffed up his ass, and I'm trying to decide whether to cum in his ass, your add my load to the one that my brother just dumped on your boyfriend's face while you two were being all lovey-dovey."

"You lying bastard!"

"Hey you white cunt, come on over and have a real man fill your pussy with cum."

There was more silence on the other end, but I heard the sound of Lee sending a text message, which no doubt had the previous photo of my cum-coated face attached. I heard the ding as the text arrived at Angela's end through the phone. I knew my relationship with Angela was about to be destroyed. I would have been despondent, except the cock in my ass was starting to feel really good.

"This ought to be good," laughed Tyrone as he continued fucking my ass. Tyrone set the phone on speaker.

After another period of silence, Angela angrily shouted, "You tell that motherfucking son of a bitch that he can go fuck himself! When was he going to tell me he was a cocksucker! Cocksucking bastard!"

"Hey, don't be too hard on him. He still loves you. But no straight white boy can resist sucking a Black cock, and I've cum in a lot of white guys' mouths. Your boyfriend was straight until he saw Lee's cock not long ago. Actually you are going to find that all the white guys at this university suck Black cock. Just go in any men's room and there will be half a dozen or more naked white guys sucking Black guys, or bent over a toilet getting fucked. Well, I guess you can't go in the men's room, but believe me, there are always white boys sucking cock in there."

I couldn't believe Angela hadn't hung up yet, but she hadn't.

Tyrone continued, "but I'll be happy to console you with a big Black cock up your stuck-up white cunt. Come on over if you want to fucked by a real man. And, oh by the way, I have naked pictures of you, and I've already sent them to all my friends," as Lee texted one of the full-frontal photos of Angela to her as proof."

Angela finally responded, "Well, you tell cocksucker..."

"Cumface," Tyrone interrupted, "that's what we call him."

"Well you tell 'Cumface" that I've been fucking Black boys for over a year."

I shot my second load of the day as I imagined my beautiful Angela with Black cock in her mouth.

"More than one," she said and then hung up.

"Well that was an interesting surprise, white boy, although not all that much of a surprise," as I was made for the second time of the day to eat my own cum off the floor. "Turns out your girlfriend is a Black cock slut after all. That's OK, most white men don't know that most of their wives and girlfriends are getting Black dick on the side," said Tyrone.

"Don't forget their mothers. I fucked a lot of my schoolmates' moms in high school. Hey, Cumface, I bet your mom's been going Black on the down low too. If she hasn't, she will soon because I'm definitely planning to fuck her."

"Let's send his mom the video clip where you cum on his face when he tells his girlfriend he loves her, and then when I tell his girlfriend I'm fucking her boyfriend in the ass. That was fucking hilarious."

"What if she complains to the administration that her son is getting fucked?"

"That's Cumface's problem. He's the one who gets kicked out for being racist, not us. Is this a great country, or what?"

"So are you ever going to cum in him or not?" said Lee as Tyrone was still buttfucking me.

"What's your preference, he's your slave?"

"Give him a fourth load in the face. Then let Professor Cumdump here cum on his face too, he probably doesn't get to do that very often."

"You're too soft, bro. Normally I make him cum on his own face, after I've made him watch as I fuck his wife and kids. He especially gets off watching me fuck his son, who goes to school here too. But since this is a special occasion he can shoot his load on Cumface. So, start jacking Cumdump, before I change my mind."

Professor Cumdump obviously hadn't cum for awhile because it only took a couple minutes before he was shooting this incredibly huge load all over my face, adding to the globs from Lee that were still stuck to my face. Then Tyrone shot another load on my face. An hour ago I was straight, now I'd taken five loads to the face, and Lee and Tyrone had photographic proof.

"Fuckin-A, there's so much cum on his face his own mother wouldn't recognize him."

My eyes were burning and I desperately wanted to wipe the cum off, but by then I knew better.

"Yeah, wear our cum with pride, you white cocksucker. I know, I know, white and cocksucker are redundant."

"The video is ready, what we should say?"

"How about, 'Dear Mrs. White Cunt, just thought you would enjoy seeing how much your son is enjoying serving as our cocksucking slave. Looks like he and Angela have already broken up. To bad, she looked like a really hot cunt like you. Anyway, we are looking forward to coming to your house and fucking you and all your family. All the best, bitch. (I know you're jealous of all the cock your son is getting.} Love, Lee and Tyrone."

"You're sick, bro."

"So what? They're white. Who gives a shit what they think? I'll bet money that Cumfaces' mom is dreaming about getting DP'd by us."

"I gotta take a piss, I'll be back in a minute," said Lee.

"No dumbass, why mess up a perfectly good toilet when you have a white boy's mouth to piss in. Just remember, toilets are white."

"Good advice, but I don't want to get piss all over the room."

"Who gives a shit? That's Cumface's problem to clean up."

Jesus, how low can these guys get. I'm about to have my mouth used as a urinal by two Black guys. Just then Tyrone's phone bleeped.

"Hey Cumface, it's your mom. She texted, "just don't tell his father, please." I guess your mom is OK with us fucking your ass and mouth and coming on your face. She just doesn't want her husband to know. Poor bitch. I bet she doesn't know that her husband's probably already sucking Black cock on the side, probably at the office. I can't believe how many married white guys I've fucked in just the last year. Hell, it's becoming an epidemic of married white cocksucking."

They both laughed while I imagined my father on his knees naked, sucking a Black cock, in a toilet stall at work. And the thought made my dick hard, again!

"See, we're about to piss in whiteboy's face and mouth and his cock is hard. Typical white boy behavior. Hey Professor Cumdump, take the phone and make sure we get this white cocksucker's first piss facial on video. I bet his mom will love to see this."

And with that, Lee unleashed a fire-hydrant of hot piss right in my face. I think he wrote his name on my face with his piss stream, before ordering, "open your mouth Cumface."

I did as told and felt the hot stream of piss fill in my mouth. I was amazed at how much the piss going in my mouth sounded just like a toilet bowl.

"Swallow!" shouted Tyrone. I did. When I closed my mouth to swallow, the last of Lee's piss sprayed all over my face. I nearly puked at the bitter and acrid taste of Lee's piss as I swallowed. Then a second solid stream of piss hit my face, this time from Tyrone. "Gulp it down, piss boy!" he shouted. I swallowed again and again, feeling ever more sick to my stomach, doing my best not to retch.

As his stream slowed, Tyrone started talking to the camera. "Hey Mrs. White Cunt. We know mothers don't like to miss important events in their children's lives. So we didn't want you to miss your baby boy's first golden shower. You should be proud. Most white boys barf the first time. Don't worry, we'll feed your son lots of cum and piss. And he'll be eating lots of Black ass too. Oh, almost forgot, we won't send this to your husband, but you have to send us a naked picture of yourself. Full Frontal. Looking forward to fucking you too, and giving you the same treatment as your son."

As I wiped the piss off the floor with my underwear, I heard Tyrone's cell phone ding. "Holy shit, she did it. Hey Cumface, check this out," as he showed me the phone. "Your mom looks really great completely naked! I bet you'd love to fuck her wouldn't you? Too bad, because I plan to fuck her first. Although I bet she's already been Blacked a few times. So the question is -- is your mom a Black cock whore or a Black cock slut? Could ask the same about your girlfriend."

I tried to banish the thought of my mom and Angela with Black cock in their mouths and getting fucked by Black men, but the image was just too powerful. There was no escape. And it only kept my cock hard.

The rest of the afternoon and evening was a blur of cock, cum and piss. Tyrone invited several other alumni and their friends over to fuck his brother's new white slave -- me. I learned that "Fuckmeat Orientation" would be the next day, and that traditionally "Fuckmeat Initiation" would begin right after that, but in recent years as Blacks became increasingly aware of just how pathetically easy it was to get white freshman boys to suck cock (and girls too for that matter) the night before Orientation was becoming known as "Homecuming."

Technically only Freshmen ("Freshmeat and Freshcunts") and Black upperclassmen were allowed in the dorms during orientation week, but it became obvious to me that this rule was not being enforced. As it would turn out, most of the white faculty, administrators, and security force were sucking Black cock too, so they weren't about to object to Black alumni and many of their friends, or any stray Black guy, from coming on campus and fucking the new white kids in the dorms.

(too be continued)

As a reminder, this is bullshit satire, not to be taken seriously, so don't get all woke on me.