White Sucks Black (Father 02)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The woman just stood there with her mouth agape.

"You know you want it. All white women do. Follow your husband's example."

In desperation, the woman turned to her husband and said, "John, do something?" It was obviously a ridiculous request given there wasn't exactly much her husband could do with his mouth and ass impaled on cock. His wife's face turned beet red in shame and humiliation. Here she was, a good Christian woman being told to strip naked and suck Black cock.

"Look, cunt." The woman winced at the use of the c-word. "You have a choice. You can strip naked, get on your knees, and suck my cock, and my partner's too. Or we can arrest you for making a false charge, failure to follow police orders and resisting arrest. What's it going to be white bitch?"

"Please don't make me do this. I'm a good Christian woman. I'm a wife and mother."

"Cuff her," ordered the cop to his partner.

"No wait. I'm sorry," stammered the woman.

"Naked. Now!" ordered the cop.

The now sobbing woman started to strip.

"That's better white girl. Show your son what a good mother you are. You want him to see you naked, don't you? Admit it."

By this time the white mother had stripped off everything except her panties, which were much skimpier than I was expecting for a religious woman. Although she was a little on the plump side, she did have really big tits, which jiggled as she discarded her bra. Then, as the topless mother hesitated for a moment, the big Black cop simply ripped the panties right off her trembling body. I could tell from even where I was that her panties were already soaked.

"Kneel."

The naked Christian woman obeyed.

"Suck."

The married mother of four obeyed, taking the cop's huge Black cock in her sucking mouth. The cop grasped her head, in case she had a sudden change of heart.

"Cuff her anyway," the cop said to her partner. "You'll enjoy it more if you pretend you're being forced to suck. You won't feel so guilty about how much you really want to. Like I said, your panties were soaked just watching all those Black cocks fucking your son and husband."

"Mmmmrmphgak," was all the naked mother could say.

"Don't worry. All white husbands secretly want to watch their wives get fucked by Black cock. All white men secretly want to suck Black cock. Your husband and son are no different. It's just a fact that all white men are cocksuckers."

By this time the other Black cop had taken out his cock and shoved it up the married woman's soaking cunt. She moaned around the cock in her mouth.

"That's it. Prove you're not a racist bitch. All white women need to atone for the sins of your ancestors. Whites enslaved my ancestors, now it's your turn to be the slave, which you will be from now on."

The woman moaned as she shuddered and came. "So, you like the idea of being a slave to Black men?" The married woman moaned again as she sucked the cock in her mouth with ever increasing enthusiasm. By this time the other Blacks were cheering on the black cops as they double-teamed the naked mother. Her husband and son, and the rest of us, could do little more than listen as we were all thoroughly stuffed with Black cocks.

At some point, the Black cops picked up the naked white woman and laid her across the backs of her husband and son, before resuming fucking her mouth and cunt. The two white guys, who were also being fucked in the their mouth and ass at the same time couldn't see what was happening to the good Christian woman, but they could certainly feel it. The other Blacks were cheering on the Black cops, and those who weren't actually fucking someone at the moment were busy taking photos and video with their cell phones.

The Black guy who was fucking Mr. Christian's mouth was telling Mrs. Christian what a good cocksucker her husband was, and what a tight ass he had, and how he'd fucked her husband's ass and then shoved his cock in her husband's mouth so he could taste his own ass. The Black guy fucking the son's ass chimed in and said that as soon as the cop fucking the mother's mouth was done that he was going to stuff his cock in her mouth so she could taste her son's ass. The guy fucking the dad then explained he intended to do the same. The Black cop fucking the woman's pussy then stuffed his cock in her husband's mouth, making the intensely religious man taste his wife's cunt juice, before shoving his huge dick back into the mother's soaked pussy.

The guy who was fucking my face struck up a banter with the cop fucking Mrs. Christian's throat, wanting to know if cops got a lot of "white meat."

"You bet," answered the cop.

"Yeah, it's like an epidemic now," chimed in the other cop.

"You wouldn't believe the number of white guys willing to suck cock to get out of a ticket."

"Really?" said the guy fucking my mouth.

"Yeah, white folks do whatever they're told. They actually do what they tell us to do, "just do what the cop says and you won't get shot." Most of them are so intimidated by a Black cop that they practically wet themselves, and very rarely do I have to make them do anything."

"Yeah, we just pull white guys over for any bullshit reason. You know, driving while white. We walk up to their car and stand so that our crotch is right in their face, and they can see how big our dicks are through these stretchy cop-pants. After we catch them staring, we make our move. For a lot of them, I just tell them that there is a way out of the ticket. They hesitate for a moment and then tentatively move their face toward my crotch. By this time I can usually see that their dick has gotten hard, knowing there is a Black cock only inches from their face. I just say, 'that's the right idea." Some will then press their face against my crotch, others will reach for my zipper and actually pull it down. Once they see my cock, they all suck. Every last one of them."

"What about people driving by?"

"They always look away from cops, thinking if we don't make eye-contact we won't stop them for anything."

"I usually let the white guy suck my dick for a couple minutes through his car window. Then I make him step out of the car, go around to the opposite side, for his safety of course, and then tell him to strip naked and get on his knees, although a lot of them get naked without me even having to ask."

"Then we take turns fucking the white guys mouth."

"And if there is not a lot of traffic going by, sometimes we make him lean up against the car, spread his legs like we're going to search him, and then we fuck him in the ass instead."

"The other day we pulled this white dude over. Guy was a bigshot lawyer, fancy car, and his wife and kids were with him. We still made him strip naked and suck. He indicated he wanted us to take him behind the car on the opposite side from the road. I think he hoped his wife and kids wouldn't see him naked and sucking, but actually his wife could see the whole thing through the right side mirror, and believe me, she was watching. We both blew our loads in the guy's face. He had to use his underwear to wipe it off, which he threw under the car."

"I thought the rule was that white's aren't allowed to wipe the cum of a Black man off their face?"

"It's more like the Pirate's Code. More like guidelines. The man had young kids in the car. Oh, and we gave him a ticket too. In fact we give all the white guys a ticket after they suck us off. We always get some photos of them with our cocks in his mouth and our cum on his face. Some of them claim they're going to file a citizen's complaint, but think better of it when we say will send the photos of his cum covered face to his entire contacts list."

"That guy's wife came to the station and asked to see us. We fucked her in the interrogation room, and then let some of the prisoners fuck her. The bitch loved it."

"So, what's the story on these white guys? Well, this guys' son is my little brother's roommate at college. My little brother got his cock in the kid's mouth within about two minutes. His mom came back to get something she forgot after they dropped him off and saw her son sucking cock. Instead of getting mad, she invited us to come here to spend a weekend. The bitch left to be with her sister or something, so we fucked the kid's dad, the guy who's sucking my cock now. Then the asshole here came over to bitch about the music, so we made him suck. Then his son came over and we made him suck too. Then his cunt wife came over with you guys, and the rest is history."

"So what are you planning to do with these guys?"

"Well, we plan to enslave them and sell them to Mr. Big, who owns the Club Reparations in the next city over."

The cops seemed completely unperturbed that these Black guys were openly saying they were going to enslave us.

"We heard of that guy. Remember a few months ago, when we pulled over that van that had ten or so naked white guys bound in the back?"

"That's right, the driver said they were taking them to Club Reparations."

"Yeah, we let the driver go. Brother transporting naked white dudes across county lines. No harm in that."

I would have been shocked about how nonchalant they all were about enslaving whites, but there wasn't much I could do with a Black cock down my throat and another deep in my ass, fucking my brains out so I could barely think. Talk about a bunch of hypocrites. Apparently in their view white enslavement of Blacks was the most heinous crime in the history of humanity, but Black enslavement of whites was perfectly acceptable.

"Yeah, Mr. Big pays 1,000 dollars each for a father-son pair, and 500 for a female relative. So these slaves are going to make as a cool 5,500 dollars."

"Gee, we need to get in on some of that action. White boys are sucking us for free when we could be making money off them!"

"Well actually we're going to have to blow this joint. Duty calls."

"After I blow my load on this bitch's face."

"Me too. Just think of it, you Christian cunt. This is all part of God's plan. Everything you have done in your life is just so you could be here now, serving as a cum dump for Black men."

Just then the one cop blew a massive load of cum all over Mrs. Christian's face, while the other cop pulled out of her pussy and stuffed his cock in her mouth, fucking her throat as cum oozed all over her face. The other cop was describing to Mr. Christian how good his wife looked with cum on her face. Not much he could do while getting fucked from both ends. Then the second Black cock added another thick layer of cum to the helpless woman's face, while the first cop recorded it on his cell phone. At about the same time Black men came on the face of Mr. Christian and another on Scout's face.

"Look, it's a whole family of cumfaces!"

"White pride!"

At that moment, both father and son were taking Black cum up their assholes. Pretty much the same thing was happening to my dad and my son. We'd been the center of attention before Mr. and Mrs. Christian showed up, with their son. But now, we too were drenched in yet another shower of cum on our faces, and this time, for the first time, I felt a Black man's cum shooting into my ass.

"More white pride!"

"Wait 'til this guy's wife sees her whole family covered in cum!" referring to me.

"Hey, looks like we hit the jackpot," exclaimed a new voice as a group of fully clothed black men entered the pool area.

"Whoa, shit. Cops," said another new voice.

"Don't worry. They're cool. They just finished fucking this bitch here."

"Did they fuck her ass?"

"No."

"Because it's an extra 250 if a bitch's ass is virgin."

"Hey, I remember you guys," said the New Voice to the Black cops. You pulled us over a few months ago, when we had a van full of naked white guys. Thought we were busted for sure."

"It's OK bro. No law against having a van stuffed with naked white guys. So are you taking these white cocksuckers to Club Reparations?"

"That's correct, officer."

"Tell me more."

"It's a Black members-only club, one of many owned by Mr. Big. The staff and entertainment are all naked whites. Naked waitresses and dancers, male and female, white men under the tables sucking cock, live sex shows. Mr. Big will pay top dollar for family acts. These brothers here called us and wanted to sell these white guys to Mr. Big, and we're here to collect."

"How much does he pay?"

"1,000 each for any related men, 500 for related women, 250 for singles."

"Damn, partner. We made that white father and son suck us on the side of the road a couple weeks ago. We could have made some extra cash out of that."

"We'll just have to remember that."

And with that, the last of the Blacks finished shooting cum in or on our naked bodies. The cops watched as we were rounded up, our hands bound behind our back, and then led out my front door, where the whole neighborhood could see us naked, and taken out to the van parked on the street.

The Christian daughters next door, came running out when they saw their naked and bound mother being led to the van, screaming and begging the Black men not to take away their mom. The black guys all found it amusing, especially since the mother's face was still covered in cum. One of the girls even tried to wipe some of the cum off her mother's face, but a Black man slapped her away. "Never wipe off a Black man's cum," barked the Black man at the shocked and frightened girl.

"Look, we know you all want to suck our Black dicks, and we'd love to take you with us and fuck you too but you're too young. Your mom, your dad, and your brother are now our slaves. They'll come back to you eventually, after they've been fucked by hundreds of Black men. Just use their credit cards while they're gone, and think of all the parties with boys you can have while your parents are gone. You'll be the most popular girls in school."

That didn't mollify the crying and sobbing girls very much as they continued to cling to their naked mother. Finally the cops threatened to arrest the girls for making a public disturbance, and they finally went inside. As the other Blacks started to pile into their cars to follow the van to Club Reparations, one of the cops ordered a Black kid to, "go back inside and turn that rap shit off."

Inside the van, the five naked boys and men were lined up on the floor like a pile of logs, and Mrs. Christian was laid across the top of us. The van drove for about an hour, until it arrived at the closest Club Reparations. We all stood naked out in the parking lot while someone hosed us off with really cold water, which actually did make my cock go down, for a while.

When we were led inside, the sight was overwhelming. Everywhere I looked there were naked white people, dancing, serving drinks, sucking cock under the table, and an obvious father-son sex show going on right on the stage! It was my brother-in-law and his son!

Then I noticed on a stage on the far side of my room two women dancing naked. My wife! My wife's sister! And neither of them seemed surprised to see us. They just kept gyrating in the nude as if it was perfectly natural for a group of naked bound men, including her husband, son, and father-in-law, to be led into the room. I just knew that in only a few minutes we would be having a family reunion gang-bang live on stage for the entertainment of a crowd of Black men. But that's another story.

(to be continued - maybe) Again, this is jerk-off fantasy, not to be condoned in real life.

12