White Sucks Black (Male Stripper)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You want to do the honors?" said the manager.

"Don't mind if I do," said the bouncer taking the leash. "Come on whitey, see what it's like to be a slave. It's showtime."

"Lead on," said the manager.

The crowd erupted when we came back into the main bar area. I could only imagine what they saw. A very large Black man, leading a naked white man, wearing only a wedding ring, on a leash, and all the cum on my face made it obvious that I had already sucked cock. And my dick was hard, which the crowd obviously noted and I could hear favorable comments. I'd always been proud of my cock. It wasn't huge, but it was definitely decent-sized and well above average (for a white guy, as I would learn,) and my wife had always seemed pleased.

As I was blindly led up to and on to the bar, I thought about the fact that only about 20 minutes ago I had come into the bar, fully dressed, straight, happily married, with a curiosity to see naked male dancers, and a remote possibility of doing a couple dances. I knew I couldn't dance worth a damn (I was a runner and not a gymnast) but I just fantasized about doing something wild and out of character. I'd seen girl strippers, and although some of them were terrific dancers, many others just did little more than sway suggestively, which I figured I could certainly do.

Now I was a naked, cum-coated sex slave on a leash, now standing on the bar totally naked and erect in front of a howling mob of gay men. And then I had the strange thought of how many of them were fantasizing about me fucking them, and how many of them wanted to fuck me?

Although I still couldn't really see with the cum in my eyes, I knew that the bar I was on had had five nude male dancers on it when I came in, and from the sounds, I thought some or all of them were still there. Then the DJ made an announcement. "Ladies and Gentlemen," (I'd only seen one woman when I came in, and I got the sense she was watching her boyfriend dancing naked on one of the single stages in the far corner. I remembered that he probably was a gymnast, from his moves. I also remembered that for whatever reason there weren't many of the gay guys in the place paying attention to him.)

"Ladies and Gentleman," the DJ barked again, trying to get the attention of the unruly crowd. "We have some fresh meat tonight!" The crowd roared. Meat? Is that what I was?

"Tonight, dancing naked for the first time anywhere, in his debut performance, we have (my real name.) Jesus Christ, did he have to give my real name to the entire crowd? The DJ continued, "Name is a lieutenant in the Navy." The crowd cheered, some of them saluted, I noted, as I was just now being able to open my eyes. Did he have to give my rank and service? I felt an intense sense of shame wash over me.

Dancing naked, covered in cum, in a gay bar would definitely be considered "conduct unbecoming an officer." He's also married to Eileen (my wife's real name,) which provoked some cheers and a smattering of boos. "But don't worry, he may be a husband but as you can plainly see, he also sucks cock!" The crowed erupted in cheers and applause, and a chant of "Suck! Suck! Suck!" Every guy in the place now had enough information to blackmail me.

I tried to figure how I had fallen so far so fast. I'd been brought up to despise homosexuals, absorbing my father's attitudes. I liked girls. I dated some in high school, but I was a good kid, made out some but nothing that might get a girl pregnant. I did have sex with women a few times when I was at the academy, before I met the girl that would be my fiancé and wife. She had her own apartment where she was going to school getting a master's degree (she was younger than I was but smarter and a year ahead in schooling) and we screwed like rabbits my senior year, mostly at her father's expense I might add.

When I was in high school I'd seen adds in the paper (even the mainstream ones back then) for movies with "All Male Cast," and I had wondered what that was about. But the first time the idea of gay sex actually crossed my mind was on my first midshipman cruise. The sailors in the division I was assigned to had a big stash of Italian porn, not particularly well-hidden. Back before women were on ships, pin-ups and porn were quite common to see.

This Italian porn (available in Naples, a frequent port call) was really raunchy. One magazine called "OS" had a little bit of everything, including stuff you can't get now days (for good reason,) bondage, group sex, animals, gay, and worse. When I first saw the pictures of men sucking and fucking each other I expected to be completely turned off. Surprisingly I wasn't. I had no desire to participate, but there was something exciting, maybe because it was so taboo, about seeing a man with a cock in his mouth, or getting fucked in the ass, or even better, both at the same time.

I knew that any half-decent woman would make my dick twitch, but I never got that reaction with a man, even a naked one. However, a naked man with a hard-on, or one actually engaged sex with another man did spark some arousal. But, I was completely confident I would never act on it.

Nevertheless, although I was a "good kid" and I was faithful to my girlfriend, I did develop an attraction for strippers and porn. In fact one of the first things I did after I turned 18 was to say I was going to a college fair downtown but really went to a porn theater. The first thing I saw on the big screen when I walked into the movie theater, with some trepidation, was a close-up of a giant cock pounding some teenage (18) girl's pussy. I quickly learned that I enjoyed watching women and girls dancing naked and being fucked. I kept this a complete secret from everyone who knew me.

One summer when I was home on leave, and after I'd seen the gay porn on the ship, I happened to be going through an area of town known as a heavily gay area. I couldn't go into any book stores (had to be 21) but I could go into porn movies (only had to be 18, go figure.)

I walked by one of the movie theaters advertising the "All Male Cast" movies. I was there. I wasn't with anyone, and my curiosity got the better of me. I was actually incredibly embarrassed and when I bought a ticket I was scared when the clerk insisted on seeing my drivers license, which of course had my name and address. I had this irrational fear that this would get back to my girlfriend or my parents.

I went into the darkened theater, waited in the back for a moment for my eyes to adjust, and then picked a spot toward the back that was about as far from anyone else I could get, just in case it was someone who knew me (in a city of a couple million.) The audience wasn't very big, maybe a dozen in a theater that could hold a hundred or more. The movie was actually kind of lame, a lot of talk and not much action. I did notice that there seemed to be a rather steady stream of guys that came in and then went straight to and through a door in the front of the theater next to the screen. I assumed it was the bathroom, but I naively wondered why it seemed like there were more guys going in than coming out, and those that left went straight out.

As I was contemplating this mystery, a guy came in and went to the front row and sat right next to the only other guy sitting in the front row. Although it was pretty dark, I could tell that the guy sitting there first was Black (big 70's "Afro") and the guy who had just come in was middle-aged and white, actually reminded me of my father, although he wasn't. I got a shock when in less than 30 seconds, I saw the white guy's head go down into the Black guy's lap and start bobbing up and down. It was plainly obvious that the white guy was sucking the Black guy's cock, right in the front row of the theater! I couldn't explain it, but this caused me to pop a really hard boner, that was actually uncomfortable in my too-tight 70's pants. Knowing a guy was sucking another one while I watched was way better than the movie.

Then another white guy got up walked down to the front row and within a few feet of the first two was blatantly stroking his cock while watching the white guy suck the Black guy. For some reason, I had this urge to get up and get a closer view of the action, but I also didn't want to give up the anonymity of being in the back of the theater.

Then I saw the second white guy get down on his knees, and it quickly became obvious that the Black guy was getting blown by two white guys at the same time! Back in the 70's, this seemed incredibly radical, and I really did want to see more, although even the movie had gotten better at this point; a naked guy was getting fucked at both ends by two guys right on top of what was supposed to be his office desk.

Just then, a guy got up from a few rows in front of me and came back and sat right next to me. The guy had long stringy hair and if I was ever interested in doing something with a guy, he wasn't it. Worst of all he had a lit cigarette. I knew there were rules against smoking cigarettes in theaters, for good reasons (am sure there were rules against sucking cock in theaters too, although that did not bother me.) I panicked. What if I got in trouble at the theater because of this guy? What if my parents smelled the smoke on my clothes? I got up and fled the theater. As soon as I got out I kind of regretted my hasty action, because I couldn't get the image of the Black man being sucked by two white guys out of my head.

But, that was my last foray into anything gay for a number of years. I graduated from the academy, got married to a beautiful, accomplished woman, went to flight school, got my wings, and went to my first squadron. In Pensacola, for flight training, is where I began my secret infatuation with strippers, since I was now over 21 and could go in bars.

The whole drink-pushing thing was a real turn off, but I did really enjoy watching girls dance naked (in Pensacola they were just topless.) While I tried to avoid talking to any of them (I just wanted to watch) in the first bar I went to, I watched a girl do her very first strip routine. Afterwards she picked me to sit next to and of course asked me to buy her a drink, no doubt watered down, and struck up a conversation. She seemed a little out of place in that establishment. What I learned was that she was a daughter of a Navy captain, and I thought that he would be just "thrilled" to know his daughter was shaking her naked tits in some dive strip bar.

Once I was in the fleet, I discovered that porn was pretty ubiquitous, not exactly out in the open, but not very hidden either. The squadron "recce briefs" of Soviet aircraft would be interspersed with slides of naked women. These would inevitably be identified as "Bare D's" or "Bare F's," the joke being that Bear D's and Bear F's were types of Soviet aircraft. One of my roommates in our four-man stateroom had invested in what was then a very expensive video-casette recorder/player and when we went to sea had brought a sizable, and then very expensive, stash of porn tapes, mostly of the "Swedish Erotica" type.

The other guys thought nothing of watching porn in the room when they were not flying, so whether I wanted to or not I soon became a connoisseur of porn. Despite my somewhat racist upbringing (or maybe because of it) I found I was most turned on by the tapes that showed Johnny Keys fucking Seka or Annette Haven, i.e., Black men fucking white women. I also discovered an infatuation with facial cumshots. There was one scene in particular where Annette Haven and Linda Wong were in a 69 with Linda on the bottom while some guy was fucking Annette from behind. Apparently Annette was a big enough star that she could stipulate no facial cum shots for her. Linda Wong apparently couldn't, so the guy pulled out of Annette's pussy and shot a huge load all over Linda's face. I watched that scene over and over again.

During my second deployment, a number of the squadron wives, including mine, had come over to follow the ship from port to port. At that time, because of shortage of money, the ships would spend a lot more time in port than they do now. So it was fun, but expensive, to spend time ashore with our wives.

During one slow period, my skipper actually let me take a week's leave, and my wife and I took the train to different European cities and had some semi-wild times. I fucked her in our compartment on the train, got her to go topless on a beach in southern France, but she wouldn't go nude in the famous "English Gardens" in Munich. I did. Heck, everyone else was. Hundreds of naked Germans were quite a sight. In Amsterdam one day my wife wasn't feeling well, so I went sight-seeing on my own, and took in the Red Light district, checked out some of the porn shops, and boy was there some wild stuff in there.

I also was unable to resist taking in a live sex show, famous in Amsterdam. So while my wife was resting in a hotel a few blocks away, I was watching some white girl sucking a Black guy's cock, live on stage, and then watching as he fucked her, eventually blowing his load on her ass. They seemed to be kind of just going through the motions, but it was still definitely memorable.

When I first started going to sea, my wife stayed with her parents to save money. Ensign pay wasn't very good back then. Then she got a really good job in the capital due to her master's degree. So when I wasn't at sea, I wound up commuting on weekends from our homeport to the capital (known as "Geo-baching," short for geographic bachelor.) So on Friday I would drive up to the capital and late Sunday night or early Monday morning drive back to our homeport.

The strip joints had been pretty much cleaned out of our homeport, which was still pretty southern. So every once in a while I would stop at a club in the capital for a few minutes to indulge my weakness for watching naked dancing girls, and in the capital they were completely naked.

In my public life, I always treated women with respect, but secretly I did really enjoy watching them dance naked, and get fucked in porn movies, especially by Black guys. At some point I saw a movie that had male strippers, who naturally got their cocks sucked by the women in the crowd. For whatever reason, I began to fantasize about what it would be like to be a male stripper. I wasn't interested in cheating on my wife by getting a blow job, but the idea of dancing in front of a crowd was strangely exciting.

I was also aware that there were several gay bars in the city, that were known for having nude male dancers. (In the 70's you could even find ads for nude male dancers in the mainstream press, including New York Times..."Adonis, six nude boys. Catch them!" for example.) One of the bars was not far from a strip of porn shops, and was called the "Lone Star Beef House." It happened to be in the shadow of the FBI headquarters, which made me a bit paranoid about checking it out, but finally my curiosity got the better of me. I just decided to duck in and out real quick.

The place looked totally deserted on the outside but was packed on the inside. And I could see about five or six naked men dancing at several small stages around the room. I ducked back out quickly, worried that someone I knew might actually see me. But the image of those guys dancing naked in front of a howling crowd of other men was a surprising turn on, and I had an erection all the way back to my homeport.

A few months went by before I worked up the courage to check out one of the other gay bars. I figured I knew the strip bar drill, go in order a drink, watch a few strippers, stick a buck in a few g-strings and get out before anyone wanted me to buy a bottle of champagne. I figured I'd just have a drink, watch a few dances, and maybe, maybe inquire about whether they ever had an "amateur" night, and I might maybe possibly consider entering some time. This bar had a more non-descript name and was more off the beaten track in an area that was slated for "urban renewal." Like the other bar, the place looked deserted and run-down from the outside. Inside it was packed.

My first glance around the room showed six naked men dancing up on the main bar, two others on smaller stages around the room, one dancing on a stage in back, apparently being watched and egged on by his girlfriend or something, and then way in the back a naked guy was tied to an X-shaped wooden cross. All of the dancers seemed roughly my age, early twenties, although the guy on the cross was older. They were all in decent shape, although none were muscle-men; they all had decent-sized cocks swaying to the music. None of them looked like professional dancers, in fact the object seemed more to be naked in front of a crowd than to actually be dancing.

Some of the dancers were being openly groped by the patrons. At one table I saw, there was obviously a guy under the table sucking another guy's cock. All of the "waiters" were only wearing skimpy g-strings that barely covered their privates. To my surprise, the whole scene caused me to pop an instant boner, which I self-consciously hoped no one else could see.

I found an empty two-person table and sat down. As I took in the show around me, I could not believe how hard my dick was. There wasn't actually any "stripping," it was more like the guys were "all nude, all the time." It was like being in a porn movie, even if it was just guys. One of the waiters came over to my table, a good looking guy wearing nothing but a thong g-sting, and it was obvious his very large cock was trying to burst out of the pouch. He stood uncomfortably close, his bulging g-string only a few inches from my face. He kind of thrust his bulge even closer to my face and asked, "What can I get you?"

He seemed slightly disappointed when I answered, "a coke." I didn't drink alcohol, and I wondered if he expected me to order something more expensive. Or did he think I would want to suck his cock, because that is kind of how he acted. It seemed like it took quite awhile to bring my drink. No one else paid attention to me, they all seemed focused on the naked dancers, although the dancer on the small stage nearest me winked at me a few times. I wondered if he wanted to fuck me or he wanted me to fuck him? I had absolutely no desire to fuck another man, but it was strangely exciting that a man wanted me to suck his cock or take it up my virgin ass.

The nearly-naked waiter came back with my cock, I mean, coke, and once again invaded my space with his bulging pouch. He asked if there was anything else I would like, and I couldn't help think about the cock hidden from view only inches from my mouth. I apparently stared at it a little too long, before he said, "If you'd like to suck it, that can be arranged."

I about choked at the unexpected words. I'd never considered sucking a cock, and now one was being offered to me as if it was perfectly normal.

"A lot of married guys suck my cock," he continued, his pouch even closer to my face. Obviously he was observant enough to see my wedding ring, which caused me to think of my wife and what she would think if she knew her husband was in a gay bar surrounded by naked dancing men.

I stuttered and stammered, "I, uh, no thank you. I'm sorry, I just came in to see the dancers." I wasn't sure why I was the one apologizing.

"That's too bad. You look like you'd be really good at it, sucking cock that is."

"No, I'm sorry. I just couldn't do that."

"Well, your dick says you could." Shit was my hard-on that obvious? "Maybe if you stripped naked and got up on the bar and danced, it would put you in the right frame of mind."

I'd fantasized about it, but never thought the opportunity would be presented so bluntly. I'd thought about how I would work up the courage to ask if there was an amateur night, and now this guy was flat out encouraging me to do it now. I hesitated for a moment. I didn't think I would ever seriously consider doing something like this before. Hell I wasn't even drunk, but my hard dick was starting to do the thinking for me.