White Sucks Black (Male Stripper)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could feel the pool rapidly filling until most of my body was covered, and in fact at one point I was floating in piss. "Dear Mrs. D., We regret to inform you that your husband drowned in piss. You should be proud to know that he made an excellent toilet."

Just about the time I thought I was really about to drown, I was yanked out of the piss tub by my leash and thrown into a shower, where I was hit by really cold water. As the water washed the cum and piss out of my eyes, I was finally able to open them for the first time in a couple hours it seemed. I could see that the piss tub was actually in the middle of a fairly sizable bathroom, which must have been the door in the back near the guy who was hanging naked on the cross. I briefly wondered what happened to him.

As I looked around the bathroom I realized what I had probably missed in the movie theater several years before. The bathroom was packed with men, most of them naked, and practically all of them sucking cock or getting fucked in the ass, or in some cases both. The guys came in all shapes and ages, united by one thing, a need to have sex with other men. I did note that there were several Black men in the room, and in every case a white man was either sucking his cock or getting fucked in the ass. I didn't see any Black men "bottoming" for white men.

I had no idea what time it was, but I knew if I didn't get to my homeport by early morning I'd be in serious trouble. I would not be able to get any sleep but at least I might make it in time. For the first time in hours, no one was fucking me or cumming and pissing on me. I was still completely naked and bound, and had no idea where my clothes were. All the guys in the bathroom were pretty much absorbed in their sucking and fucking, so I walked out of the bathroom back into the bar.

Most of the crowd had departed. A couple of the nude dancers were still going at it, albeit with far less energy. But, I was still shocked at what I saw. The four Black guys (I presumed since I had never gotten a good look at them) were sitting on bar stools, and each one of them had a naked dancer standing in front of them, bent over and sucking their cocks. Two other dancers were behind them on the bar in a naked 69 sucking each other's cocks. The manager had a movie camera out and was filming the whole scene, with the black bouncer looking on.

I didn't really want to go near them, but I was desperate to get my clothes, wallet, and keys. So I went up to the bouncer and politely asked for my clothes back. He looked at me with utter contempt, as if I was the lowest form of life on the planet. After what I had done that night, I'm not sure he was far off. I just wanted to get away from there, as far as I could. The bouncer just stared at my naked body, and damned if my cock didn't start to grow again. As he stared at me with piercing eyes and evil grin, he unbuckled his pants and unzipped his fly. I guessed I was going to have to suck for my clothes and keys.

All of a sudden, the bouncer turned around and dropped his trousers, leaving me staring at his muscular black ass. Did he really want me to kiss it? Kissing a Black man's ass? This would be yet another new low. But I figured I had no choice if I wanted to get back to my ship on time. I stepped up behind him, dropped to my knees and planted a kiss on one of his butt-cheeks. I then felt his hand reach around, and before I could react or even take a deep breath, he grabbed my head and shoved my face deep into his ass crack. So deep, once again I felt like I was being smothered. He then began to rub my face up and down his ass crack as if my face was a piece of toilet paper and he was wiping his ass with my face.

"Get that tongue in there, white boy. I want to feel that tongue way up my ass!"

I nearly puked at the taste but I did as ordered. The taste of his ass would be up there with my first taste of cum as something I would never be able to forget, not to mention the abject humiliation of being made to eat out a Black man's asshole.

"Next time you kiss your wife, remember where your lips and tongue have been," he said sarcastically. "Then tell her how much you love her, and hope she doesn't smell ass on your breath."

Fortunately it would be another week before I would see my wife again, so I wasn't worried she would smell anything, but the guilt I would feel when I kissed her, knowing I've had my tongue up a Black man's ass might be more than I could bear.

After several minutes of the most abject degradation, the black Bouncer shoved me on to my back, and then squatted right over my face. What the hell is a going to do? He's not going to take a dump on my face right out here? Fortunately he just lowered his ass on to my face, so I could get my tongue even father up his asshole. He ground his ass into my face really hard.

I didn't realize it, but I had stolen the show. Everyone was looking at me lying naked on my back with a huge Black man's ass planted firmly on my face. Finally the bouncer seemed to have enough. He yanked me to my knees and unceremoniously shoved his cock into my mouth and started vigorously fucking my face. After several minutes of me gagging on his massive black dick, he said, "Here's one for the road, you cocksucking white faggot. Swallow my cum, you motherfucker."

The Black bouncer's cum flooded my mouth. The bouncer had ordered me to swallow, so I did, although I wasn't sure I could keep up with his copious flow. Somehow I managed to swallow every drop of his cum. He even ordered me to open my mouth to be sure I had obeyed.

As I knelt there, totally degraded, the bouncer went behind the bar, grabbed my clothes, wallet and keys, went to the front door of the bar, and threw them out on to the sidewalk. Then he untied my hands, taking his sweet time as I hoped no one outside would make off with my stuff before I could get there. "Get the fuck out of here white boy. And while you're gone I'm going to fuck your wife. 6969 Harrison Street right?" he said, followed by a wicked laugh.

I realized then that he could fuck my wife and there wasn't a damn thing I could do about it, after what I had done tonight. I just hoped he wasn't serious. Fortunately, by this time well after midnight, there wasn't anyone nearby on the street, and I hoped the couple cars that went by wouldn't notice me naked.

I grabbed my clothes and discovered there was no underwear. Great, the cum leaking out my ass would stain my pants and probably my car seat, but I wasn't about to go back. I put the pants and shirt and shoes on, went to my car, and drove away, hoping to hell that this would be the last I would ever hear of this night. However, there was no escaping the taste of the Black bouncer's cum in my mouth. That I would never forget.

(To be continued, at sea.)