White Sucks Black (Male Stripper)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on. I can tell you want to."

"So, what would be involved?"

"You take off all your clothes, get up on the bar and dance. Come on, the guys will love you."

It was a moment of truth, that I had no idea would change my like forever. I couldn't believe I was giving in to doing something so taboo so quickly, but I quietly I said, "OK, I will."

He then said, "Are you really sure?" This seemed an unexpected twist since only moments before he had been encouraging me.

"Yes."

"OK. First I have to get the manager and he has to check you out OK?"

The waiter went through the door in the back. The nearest naked dancer winked again and gave me the thumbs up signal. The waiter came back with a heavy-set guy with kind of greasy hair, followed by a huge Black guy who appeared to be the bouncer.

"So you want to be a nude dancer?" asked the manager, not beating around the bush.

"Uh, yes. Just once, for a couple of dances."

"Show me what you've got."

"Huh?"

"Strip naked. Now."

"Right here?"

"Where well the fuck else?" the manager barked. "Look, I don't have all goddamed night. Either strip naked now, or get the fuck out."

I should have gotten the fuck out. Instead, I quickly started stripping.

"Everything?"

"Duh. Of course everything."

As I pulled down my tighty-whiteys, my cock sprang to full attention, not all used to being out in public. By this time a crowd of guys was gathering around, and I was pretty much hemmed in on all sides.

"Not too bad," said the manager, a little less gruffly as he studied my erect cock.

"For a white guy," said the Black bouncer.

"Yes, of course, for a white guy," answered the manager, some irritation creeping back into his voice. Then to me he said, "dance."

I started to dance, copying moves I'd seen the other dancers doing.

"Well, don't quit your day job," said the manager.

"Not much of a dancer," said the bouncer.

"Yeah, but the guys will love seeing that hard dick." I did notice that none of the other dancers were actually fully erect, and I all of a sudden wondered if that was against the rules, or even law, or something.

The other guys standing around were all encouraging the manager to get me up on the bar. To their obvious disappointment he said, "Come back to the office me and we can do the paperwork."

Christ, no way I wanted my name on any paperwork. "Uh, I don't want to get paid or anything, so I'd rather not sign anything." I suddenly felt very vulnerable, standing there naked in front of the manager and all these guys.

"Sorry, OSHA rules," said the manager, shooting a sly glance at the bouncer.

"Let me get my clothes," I said.

"Don't worry, LeRoy will take good care of them." Trusting LeRoy would be possibly the worst decision of my life.

As I walked naked behind the manager, following him to his office, it seemed like I went through a gauntlet of men, who all seemed to have a look on their face that they knew something that I didn't. The office was pretty much a pig-sty, with papers and boxes strewn all over. The manager sat down in his swivel chair, swung it away from his small deck and pointed at a spot on the floor about three feet away for me to stand.

For an extremely awkward length of time he just ogled my naked body, with a nasty leer on his face. I felt like a piece of meat being inspected. I couldn't believe I was just standing there, completely nude, as this older, apparent pervert, just admired the view. Then he told me to dance. I suddenly felt embarrassed. I was a naval officer, an honor student, a happily married man, and here I was like some low rent porn actor auditioning for a part.

I could see as the manager spread his legs that his cock was now hard. It was time for me to get the hell out before things got out of hand, but for some reason I didn't. He ordered me to turn around, apparently so he could inspect my naked ass. It was then that the bouncer came in to the room, obviously thrilled to see one white man so utterly debasing himself in front of another.

The cheers and jeers of the crowd, snapped me back to the present. I was up on the bar, completely naked and erect, hands tied behind my back, with the remains of two loads of cum on my face, including one from a Black man. In front of me were at least a hundred guys enjoying my shame and embarrassment, and thanks to the DJ, every one of them knew my real name, my wife's real name, and that I was an officer in the Navy, and that I had already sucked cock.

The guys watching me the closest were yelling all kinds of obscene comments as I began to dance for their amusement. It appeared that most of them wanted me to suck their cocks, or to fuck me in the ass. The ones that wanted me to fuck them seemed to drift off to the other dancers. It seemed that the fact that I was married and an officer just made the mob even more excited about the possibility of fucking me, based on the barrage of disgusting comments. And, yet despite that, my dick was still at full mast, something the crowd also found to be worthy of note.

Even the DJ got in on it with comments like, "I bet his wife would be thrilled to see him now," or "I bet his dad would be really proud of his son now," and at one point played the song "In the Navy" by the Village People, over-voicing some of the song to sing, "In the Navy, you can suck a lot of cock, In the Navy, you can take it up the ass, etc."

After about 10 minutes of dancing, which was surprisingly tiring, the dancer next to me kept getting closer and closer, until he was only inches away. To the cheers of the crown he turned towards me, and his now erect cock hit mine like two swords. He began grinding his cock against mine and the crowd went wild. Then, without a word, he placed a strong hand on my head and literally forced me to my knees and began grinding his hard cock into my face, which was still slippery from the previous loads of cum.

The crowd began to loudly chant, "Suck! Suck! Suck!" Even the DJ joined in, shouting "Suck!" So I did what they wanted and sucked. What the hell, I'd already sucked off two cocks, might as well make it three. In for a penny, in for a pound. As the dancer's cock penetrated my mouth, several flash bulbs went off. Now there would be photographic proof of me kneeling naked on a bar sucking a man's dick in front of a crowd. "Oh yes, if only his wife knew her husband's a cocksucker!" said the DJ with obvious glee. "Make that married man suck! Fuck his married mouth!"

The other dancer was fucking my mouth with great vigor. I'm sure the audience could see my stomach muscles clench as I gagged on his cock, but he held my head so tight that there was nothing I could do but relent and relax so he could fuck my throat. A massive cheer went up from the crowd when he sank his dick so deep his hairy balls bounced on my chin. At least this guy didn't try to suffocate me, interrupting his thrusts often enough so I could get some air.

After several minutes of vigorous face fucking, I felt another hard cock slapping my cheek, from behind, obviously one of the other dancers impatient to be sucked. The new dancer grabbed my head, yanked it off the first cock, twisted my neck around and stuffed his dick in my mouth and then down my throat. The first dancer then slapped my face with his cock. Ultimately they took turns making me suck one of them and then the other, over and over. Soon the most of the crowd started chanting "Cum! Cum! Cum!" Others were more specific, "Cum on his face!"

The crowd erupted into the loudest noise yet as both cocks erupted nearly simultaneously, drenching my face with two massive loads of cum. Spurt after spurt of hot cum hit my face. I couldn't imagine someone shooting that much cum, but they did. More flashbulbs went off, preserving my facial cumshot for posterity. The good news was that there was so much cum coating my face that hopefully no one would recognize me. As if on cue the DJ announced, "Look at all the cum on his face. Even his own mother wouldn't recognize him." (I know, this is a really tired cliché)

Once again blinded by cum in my eyes, I hoped for a moment's rest. Getting face-fucked is really tiring. But without missing a beat, two more dancers stepped up and took turns face-fucking me, apparently unperturbed that their thrusts were sending the cum on my face flying everywhere, but especially on themselves. It wasn't long before I took my fifth and sixth loads of cum to my face, and realized that at this rate it would not be long before I lost count. Two more dancers stepped up, resulting in loads seven and eight to the face.

And then it stopped. I felt someone tug on the leash attached to my collar, yanking me to my feet. I stood there, naked, erect, and blinded by cum, wondering what was to happen next.

"OK folks, we have a special treat for you tonight. This will probably get us closed down, but what the fuck. How many people here would like to fuck a married man in the ass?" A big cheer went up. "How many people here would like to fuck an officer in the ass?" Another big cheer went up. "How many people would like to fuck a virgin married officer ass?" More cheers. "Well tonight's your lucky night. We're going to auction off (name's) asshole to the highest bidder.

Holy crap. An hour ago I'd been a mostly-normal, straight, married man, and now I'd sucked eight cocks, taken eight loads of cum in the face, and was now being auctioned off like a naked sex slave to be fucked in the ass by a mob of men."

"The catch though," the DJ continued, "is that you have to fuck him on the bar so we all can see." More cheers and applause.

The DJ started the bidding. My ass went for 1,200 dollars, to a group of Black men who had pooled their money. I didn't know this at first, because I couldn't see through all the cum on my face. The crowd didn't seem fazed in the least that a white man was about to get fucked by four Black men while they all watched.

I couldn't believe I was about to get fucked. This had gotten way of hand. But when you are standing naked in a bar surrounded by a hundred or men who want to see you get fucked, what is there to do? Someone very roughly put their hand on my head and shoved me to my knees. Someone then scooped a handful of cum off my face, while someone else shoved me so that my chest was on the bar and my ass was up in the air. Someone then slathered the cum in the crack of my ass, then started shoving fingers up my ass to loosen me. The first finger felt surprisingly good, by the third there was definite pain, so I tried hard to relax knowing what was coming next.

I felt the head of a cock butt up against my asshole. It felt huge. No way was that thing going to fit in my asshole. But the cock was relentless. At the time I did not know it was black. As I started to squeal in pain, someone else stuffed another huge cock in my mouth, which muffled any cries.

The guy with his cock in my mouth said, sneeringly, "That's it white boy. Take that big black cock up your tight white ass. Show the rest of these white boys how you can take it like a man." I certainly didn't want to look like a sissy in front of all these other guys, so I gritted my teeth silently as the huge black cock sank deeper into my now not-virgin ass.

"That's it. All you white boys secretly want to be fucked in the ass by black cock, don't you?" Actually I'd never even thought about it, except that whenever someone would make a joke about men being raped in prison, the image I had was of a white man being raped by a Black man.

As the two Black men began to fuck my ass and mouth simultaneously, the DJ broke in, "Probably not the dream Martin Luther King had in mind, that one day white men would be kneeling naked to suck black cock and take black cock up the ass." The crowd's laughter got a little nervous on that one. Gay's were more tolerant of Blacks than the rest of society, both being mistreated minorities, but there was still suspicion between Blacks and white.

One of the Black guys chimed in, "I have a dream, that one day white men will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by how well they suck cock, black cock!"

While the DJ and the Black guys were bantering back and forth, I was being thoroughly fucked. I thought my ass was going to split, but after a while it started to feel good, and then really good. There were times I thought the two cocks were going to meet somewhere in my stomach, when their balls were simultaneously slapping my balls and my chin. I felt like a human shish-kabob, white meat on a stick. "Dear Mrs. D., we regret to inform you that your husband was skewered in his mouth and ass by two Black men during a live sex show."

The Black guy with his cock down my throat was the most vocal, saying things to me like, "Who's the slave now, white boy?" and "I bet your daddy was a racist cracker who would shit a brick if he could see you now with black cock up your ass and in your mouth? Just think, only one generation from racist to white slave cocksucker; talk about racial progress. And all future generations of your family will be descended from someone who has taken a Black man's cock up his ass." This was interspersed with comments like, "Suck it, white boy," and "Take my big black cock up your ass you white whore."

It wasn't long before I was literally drunk on cock. I didn't know if I was coming or going. The hammering of the cock in my mouth was addling my brain, and the pounding cock in my ass was rearranging my insides. I was being fucked! Holy crap, I couldn't believe I was being fucked!

No one who knew me would have ever had any idea that I would end up being gang-banged by Black guys in front of a live crowd. A couple hours before, I would have never imagined it either. But, the more the Black guys fucked me, the more I wanted to be fucked. It seemed so right to be fucked by Black men. I couldn't explain it. After all my ancestors had done to abuse and enslave Black men, it seemed only fair that Blacks should be able to fuck white men.

What the Black guy said next sent a chill down my spine, "Yeah, white boy. Before we're done we're going to fuck every white woman in the country as payback, including yours. You won't know when, but some day we're going to fuck you in front of your wife, and then we're going to make you watch as we fuck her brains out and cum in her white cunt. Then we're going to pimp you both out and make us a lot of money. And the day they are old enough we're going to fuck your family and enslave them too."

Apparently the Black guy got so excited by the idea of fucking my wife and future family, that he pulled out and shot his load on my face (my ninth, I think.) The combination of yet more cum on my face and of the cock deep in my ass, and the image of my wife being gang-banged by Black men, caused me to involuntarily shoot my load onto the bar. The crowd roared its approval. "Don't worry, it happens to every white boy we fuck, and there have been a lot of them."

"Hey, clean that shit up. That's a health code violation," ordered the manager, which only caused the crowd to laugh. However, someone shoved my face in my own pool of cum and ordered me to eat it. It was a loosing battle however, as the more cum I licked up the more that dripped from my face onto the bar. Essentially I was eating all the cum that had been stuck to my face. And because I had just cum, the sense of shame and degradation was overwhelming. How could I have possibly done this? I'm straight! I'm married! And here I am eating cum off a bar top, knowing that no matter how hard I might try I will never be able to forget the taste of all the cum I was swallowing.

Then I heard another Black voice say, "Hey dude, share the wealth. We paid for that ass too." That was when I realized there were more than two black guys who were going to fuck me. The guy that had been sodomizing me pulled out and then stuffed his cock in my mouth, while another large cock filled my ass.

"That's definitely a health code violation," someone said to even more laughter.

"Yeah, white boy. Taste your own ass on my dick. You white boys love it."

Actually the taste was disgusting and I wanted to barf, and yet to my surprise and embarrassment my cock got hard again, as the two Black men fucked me. Now that my ass was better adapted to a large cock in it, the pounding administered by the this black was even more severe, as if he was taken revenge for all the bad things whites had done to Blacks. Even one of the Black guys said, "whoa, brother, take it easy, there are many more brothers who will want a piece of this ass, so don't break it." The two then settled down into a more relaxed and synchronized fuck, when one pulled out the other went deep.

Then I heard the bouncer's voice, "Try not to cum in his ass. The boss wants to sell it to a lot more guys tonight." From straight married man to gay whore in one night, could I go any lower?

After a time, all four Black men had their turns at my ass, each of them finishing up on my face, one for the second time. Throughout the period when I was gang-banged by the blacks, flash bulbs were going off frequently, so I knew someone was getting a lot of photographs of me being fucked. Not all of them were polaroids. Someone was getting some professional photos. What I didn't know is that the manager had a movie camera and was using it.

Once the Blacks felt they'd gotten their money's worth, I was led down off the bar and laid across a table on my back, with my butt on the edge. It was awkward with my hands still tied behind my back, but it was clear that no one besides me cared about that. The DJ announced that anyone who wanted to fuck my ass could do so by paying 500 dollars to the manager, while anyone else was welcome to jerk off on my face and body. Over the next two hours, 14 guys paid the 500 and fucked my ass one after another. As each guy fucked me, other guys stood around the table jerking their cocks until they shot their loads. Most of them aimed for my face, but others coated my cock with their cum.

My cock continued to jut up proudly despite the shame of being covered in other men's cum. A lot of the guys also tried to time their ejaculation for when my mouth was open, and since my nose was clogged with dried semen I had to breath through my mouth, and some of the guys were determined to make me eat their cum. After dozens of men had come on my face I was literally being smothered in cum. I struggled to breath with both my mouth and my face flooded with cum, all the while being pounded in the ass by one cock after another.

As before a steady stream of obscene comments continued, such as "Cumface!" and "What a cum dump!" and "Bet his wife would love to see him now."

Finally the manager decided I had had enough, of cum that is. My leash was yanked and I got off the table with some difficulty, as my body was weak from the constant fucking. Still completely blinded by cum I was led somewhere and made to first kneel and then lie on my back in what seemed to be a plastic kiddie pool, or something like that. The crowd had gone relatively quiet as if there was some big secret going on.

As I laid there wondering what they were up to, a torrent of hot liquid hit my face. I was momentarily puzzled thinking that at last they were going to wash all the cum of my face and body. Then I tasted the liquid and gagged. They were washing the cum off all right, with their piss! The crowd roared its approval as the unknown guy soaked my face and hair in hot piss. They were using my face as a urinal! The first piss was long and hard. The guy had obviously been drinking a lot, and had been saving it up.

Over the next half hour, dozens of men, maybe even over a hundred, pissed on me. Most of them pissed right in my face, while others aimed for my embarrassingly cum-coated cock. Sometimes three or more streams of piss were playing on my face at the same time. I tried to keep my mouth shut, but I had to breath. However, the moment I opened my mouth someone was waiting to piss in it. I struggled to breathe, gagging and spluttering as piss poured into my mouth in between short gulps of air.