White Sucks Black - Reparations Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please cum on my face, sir!"

"Say, I want my wife to see me with your cum all over my face,"

"I want my wife to see me with your cum all over my face, sir."

Right then a blast of hot cum hit me right between the eyes. It was hotter than I expected and yes it stung my eyes, but I kept them open. Shot after shot of the Black man's cum hit my forehead, cheeks and nose. It felt like my face was an oozing mask of jizz. Cum was in my hair, in my ears, and burning my eyes. Then I remembered Mr. Big's orders.

"Hi, darling. I love you so much," I said as a blob of cum rolled off my forehead and down my nose. God, if my wife ever saw this it would be the end of my marriage.

"Hey, Mrs. Cunt, your husband looks really good with my cum on his face, don't you agree? Mr. Big was talking to the phone, but I had a sudden flash of panic wondering if he was recording, or if he was broadcasting live images of my cum-drenched face to my wife, who he had just called a cunt. Maybe she wouldn't recognize me with all the cum. Then I thought what a dumbass idea that was since she would have just heard me talk. Several of the naked white waitresses had come over, including Mrs. Naked Lawyer, apparently to enjoy my degradation.

And then it happened, with my face covered in cum, my hard cock started shooting its load onto the floor without even being touched. One of the waitresses pointed this out, noting that I was getting cum on Mr. Big's shoes.

"You white boys are all alike. Sucking Black cock makes you cum harder than your wife. Eat that worthless cum off my shoes before they get ruined." I did as he ordered and slurped up my own cum off his shoes. It was the first cum I had ever tasted. It certainly would not be the last. The naked waitresses found this highly amusing. After I had spit-shined Mr. Big's shoes with my tongue, and licked up some of his cum that had fallen on to the floor from my face, he ordered me to stand up. Amazingly, my dick was still standing up too.

"Eating cum off the floor makes your dick hard? You white boys are pathetic. Now get your phone, call your wife, and tell her you'll be home late. Up to you if you want to tell her I'm going to fuck you in the ass. And her too. You've got a lot more cocks to suck tonight before you go home to your wife."

I looked at him stupidly, but quickly grabbed my phone, lest I piss him off. And there I was standing naked and hard, with a load of cum on my face, talking to my wife trying to explain over the din of rap music that I would be home late. I hoped the music covered the noise of the white women being gang-banged on the jumbo-tron and all the sucking and fucking going on around me.

In fact I had a hard time concentrating as my co-worker and his son were now in a father-son 69 on the table with each others cock in their mouth, while both were getting ass-fucked. Each thrust of Black cock into the son's ass forced his cock deeper into his dad's mouth, until a flood of cum gushed out around the father's mouth. The dad's dick just exploded into the air while he was being fucked, because his son's mouth was occupied with another Black cock.

I tried to get off the phone quickly, but my wife insisted on giving me the third degree. What's all the noise? It sounds like a lot of moaning. Why did he take you to a strip club? What's the name of the club? What does reparations mean? It can't be that complicated. OK, well as long as you get the contract. I won't wait up. Here, your son wants to tell you about his game, that you missed." God, I felt terrible as a father. My son made the winning free throw in the divisional playoff game while I was on my knees sucking a Black man's cock. Now I was standing there talking to him with my face still smothered in a Black man's cum.

"Here, let me talk to your son." In horror, I handed the phone to Mr. Big. "Your dad is very sorry for missing your game, but what he is doing is very important, and to be blunt, your college tuition depends on it. By the way, isn't De'shawn Jackson on your high school's team? Well tell him hello for me. He's my nephew. Tell him I'm giving your dad the special treatment. Yeah, he'll know what I mean. OK, give your dad's love to your mom."

After hanging up, I hoped, Mr. Big turned to me. "Look, if there are Black kids on your son's basketball team, it's a good bet he's already sucked Black cock. Probably been fucked too. Like father, like son. Or should I say, fuck father and fuck son."

I never felt so degraded and humiliated in my life, standing there naked, with cum oozing off my face, onto my chest, trying hard not to let any reach the floor.

"Now, get up on that stage and dance for all these good people. Put on a good show."

Yes it was possible to go even lower. It was one thing to dance naked in front of Mr. Big, but to do it where the entire club could see me? But I didn't disobey. I went to the closest mini-stage, which was already occupied by a nude teenage girl, who looked like it might have been her 18th birthday too. She knew what Mr. Big wanted so she vacated the stage and then proceeded to give Mr. Big a lap dance, while I started to dance.

My dancing hadn't improved in the last hour. The strange thing was is that I felt self-conscious about my dancing, yet I'd gotten used to being on naked display in public, with a load of cum still clinging to my face. My embarrassment wasn't helped when I realized that the woman dancing naked on the stage closest to me was the wife of another of my co-workers, who had quickly become a good friend of my wife. My heart sank, as she smirked at me, and it was obvious she knew who I was.

From the vantage point of the stage, I had a great view of the entire club. There were about ten other dancers besides me, about half men and half women, all white, all naked, and the men all hard, just like me. They were various ages, and I noticed that the older middle-aged ones were all wearing their wedding rings (the only thing they were wearing) and the younger ones all looked to be of college or senior in high-school age. It appeared as if they were all mothers and daughters or fathers and sons (and it turned out I was right.)

The fucking of the three brothers on stage had been replaced by two pairs of naked women in lesbian 69's, and yes both pairs were a mother and daughter, eating out each others pussies, to the hoots and howls of the Black audience. Meanwhile naked white waitresses were roaming about with drinks for the Black patrons, often stopping to give a table dance and a lap dance to the black patrons, in some cases being made to suck the Black guys' cocks.

At the same time, at almost every table, naked white guys were under the table, giving blow jobs to the Black patrons, and in a couple cases eating the black mens' asses. Almost all the white men, mostly middle aged and apparently married like me, were already wearing at least one load of cum on their face. I'd lost track of how many different white women had been gang-banged on the jumbo-tron, but it appeared to be an inexhaustible supply of white women willing to act out Black gang rape fantasies.

And then, in the far corner, I saw another of my co-workers, kneeling naked in what looked like a small kiddie pool. I watched in shock as a Black man came up, unzipped his fly, and unleashed a torrent of piss all over the white guy's face, who I also knew to be a married family man. God, what would his wife think if she knew Black men were using her husband as a public urinal? And, despite being used as a toilet, the man's dick was hard. In fact the Black man's final squirts of piss were directed onto my co-worker's erect dick. I couldn't imagine what my wife would think, let alone my sons, if they could see me getting my face soaked in piss, and maybe even being forced to swallow.

Now a lot of things started to make sense. I'd noticed that when I got this job, the other five men in our section all seemed to have similar backgrounds. We were all graduates of elite colleges with formerly high-paying, responsible, professional jobs, who had all fallen on hard times due to lay-offs and mergers, and had mounting debt. All of us were married, with attractive accomplished wives, and several children who were in or approaching college. Our immediate boss was a white woman, with a similar background, but her boss was Black, and it was the Black boss who had hired us. The company was also Black minority-owned so many of the most senior members, and much of the board, was Black.

The new job paid decently, but not anywhere near what I had been making before. But, my family really needed the money. The others all seemed to be in the same boat. They had all been friendly enough, but there seemed to be a sense that they all had some kind of secret. When my immediate boss announced at a staff meeting that I would be assigned to handle the renewal of Mr. Big's contract, there was a strange silence and some furtive glances around the table. When I asked why I, as the most junior member, was being assigned the most important contract, my boss stated, "That's what Mr. Big, wants. And what Mr. Big wants, Mr. Big gets. Is that clear?"

Now I knew what the big secret was. Mr. Big had turned all these married men into cocksucking whores. I realized Mr. Big had probably fucked all their wives too, several of whom were dancing naked in this club. (The others were being whored out to other Black men.) Mr. Big had probably fucked most of their kids too, girls and boys, at least those seniors in high school and older.

It was pretty obvious that before the night was out, Mr. Big would fuck me in the ass, and then start working his way through my entire family. I struggled to think of a way out, but I couldn't. It was already too late. Mr. Big had photos of me with Black cock in my mouth and cum on my face, and there were already witnesses who knew my wife and had no doubt seen me dancing naked, sucking cock, and wearing cum on my face.

I resigned myself to my fate. Mr. Big owned me. He had intended all along to enslave me and my family, and there was no doubt he would do so. And my cock spurted another load into the air and on to the floor, to the laughter of all the Black men enjoying my humiliation.

Overcome with shame after shooting another "air-ball," I was in for a shock when the music stopped and the DJ announced my full and real name and ordered me to report to the main stage, where the two mother-daughter combos were still doing their lesbian thing. As I climbed down from the mini-stage, a large Black guy that looked like a bouncer said gruffly, "You got cum on the floor. Eat it."

I dropped to my knees as ordered, licked up my spilt cum, swallowed it, and made my way to the center stage, trying to avoid the naked waitresses and all the cocksucking going on at each table. As I climbed up onto the main stage, standing naked in front of the entire club, I was flabbergasted that my dick started to rise again. Apparently the more degraded I was, the more my dick liked it.

Mr. Big came up to the stage, and without a word, motioned me to get down on all fours parallel to the stage front. A different Black man came up and unceremoniously stuffed his cock in my mouth, and within a few seconds of that, down my throat.

As I was turning blue from lack of oxygen, I felt Mr. Big spread some oily stuff on my asshole. A couple seconds after that, I felt Mr. Big's massive cock start to spear my ass. I wanted to scream, but the cock in my mouth prevented it. I felt like I was going to suffocate, which took my mind off the huge cock forcing its way into my ass. As Mr. Big's cock started to sink deeper in my ass, a roar went up from the crowd, and shouts of "Fuck him," and "Fuck his ass," and "Fuck Whitey. Fuck all whites!"

I was surprised by how fast the pain in my ass subsided. I was ashamed to admit that it started feeling good, as if I was meant to be fucked by other men. Finally, the guy fucking my face pulled out briefly to let me breath before plunging deep in my throat again.

As Mr. Big began buttfucking me with increasing intensity, so did the guy fucking my throat. I could swear their two cocks were going to meet somewhere in my stomach. The cock in my throat suppressed my urge to gag and puke. My hard cock bounced up and down as Mr. Big pounded my ass, to the continued cheering of the crowd.

I briefly caught a glimpse of the jumbo-tron, and was startled to see that I was the star. The 15ft high screen was filled with me getting filled with cock at both ends. Mr. Big appeared to notice my glance at the jumbo-tron, buried his dick in my ass to the hilt, and shouted into my ear, "Just thought you should know, your performance is streaming live over the internet. Hundreds, maybe even thousands of people are watching you get gang-fucked. You'd be surprised how many people will pay to see a straight married white guy get his mouth and ass fucked by big Black cock. And as you should know, everything on the internet lives forever."

Just then, the guy in front of me pulled out and blasted a huge load of cum all over my face, as the crowd roared its approval. Then Mr. Big pulled out of my ass and stuffed his cock in my mouth. I gagged and nearly puked at the taste of my ass on his cock. "Yeah, all you white boys love that, don't you?"

Then, as I felt another large cock drill into my ass, Mr. Big, pulled out and shot his second load of the night, adding to the coating of cum already stuck to my face. And on it went for what seemed like the rest of the night. A cock would go from my ass to my mouth and then shoot another load of cum on my face.

After about five cum loads, my face was so smothered in jism that now I was sure my own wife wouldn't recognize me. But the assfuckings kept coming, and so did the facial cumshots; I had to have taken over 20 or 25. Before I had been completely blinded by the cum in my eyes, I was aware of what looked like a professional camera crew documenting my spit-roasting for posterity, and making sure to get close-ups of my cum covered face. I had also noticed that practically every Black man in the place, and some of the naked white waitresses, had their cell phones out taking pictures and video of the ultimate violation of a married white man.

I wondered how I could ever look my wife and kids in the eye after what had just happened. Would some kid at my son's school show him the video of his dad getting fucked, or would it happen sooner than that? I assumed it would be inevitable that my wife would find out her husband had been gang-banged in public, with his face used as a bukakke target? Would the wife of my co-worker show the degrading video to my wife? They had become such close friends.

Finally, what appeared to be the last man to fuck me and cum on my face, shoved my naked body to the floor and shoved my face into the puddle of cold cum on the floor. I nearly puked. Cum was not all that bad when it was fresh and warm, but eaten cold off the stage floor was disgusting. "Don't want anyone to slip and fall on all this jizz," a voice said. "Safety first."

There was so much cum on the floor that the Black guys got tired of watching me eat it up, in a loosing battle since more cum just kept dripping off my face and hair.

"Well we can't have him go home to his wife looking like that, can we?"

"Sure we can. I make white guys go home to their wife and kids with their faces covered in cum all the time. They have to sneak into their own house, completely naked, and hope none of their family sees them. Sometimes I just make them go right up to their front door and ring the bell, giving whoever answers the door the shock of their life, seeing their naked husband or dad on the doorstep dripping with cum. It's hilarious. Serves these stuck up white motherfuckers right."

"That's true," said Mr. Big, but I have other plans for this guy's family. "Bring him over here."

Someone grabbed me and made me walk, leading me because my eyes were glued shut by all the cum.

"Move over," I heard Mr. Big say. "Your co-worker wants to join you."

The next thing I felt was my foot stepping into a lukewarm pool of water. Then I was made to kneel in the pool. Then it hit me. It wasn't water. It was piss. I was kneeling with my butt on my heels in a pool of piss, deep enough for it to cover my cock and ass. Even submerged in piss, my cock was still hard. It seemed nothing was too degrading. I could also feel another naked man kneeling next to me, presumably my co-worker, and presumably he could see well enough to know it was me.

Then I heard Mr. Big say, "OK, white boy, say 'Hi mom, hi dad." I did as ordered. Then he said, "We're going to use your only son as a toilet. We thought you would want to see this great moment in your family's history." How did he know I was an only son? How much more did he know about my family?

And then it started. I heard a zipper go down, and then I was hit square in the face by a very hot stream of piss, that smelled like beer. Then another stream hit me in the forehead, and then a stream between my eyes. Their three streams played back and forth over my face, like they were writing their names or something.

I was holding my breath, trying not to suck in any of the piss through my nose or mouth, but then yet another stream hit my lips and stayed there. I had no choice but to take a breath, and as soon as I did the piss stream flowed right into my mouth. I tasted piss. I swallowed piss. I tried to swallow as much as I could so that I could breath. The piss stream hitting the pool of piss in my mouth sounded surprisingly just like a toilet bowl. On the bright side, at least all the piss was washing all the cum off my face.

For the next several hours the piss kept coming. I was reduced to being nothing more than a piss slave for a horde of Black men. To get Mr. Big's contract and keep my job I was serving as a public urinal for Blacks, exclusively Blacks. The piss in the pool kept getting deeper, and towards the end, my co-worker and I had been pushed onto our backs so that only our heads were above the piss level. I began to wonder if I was going to drown in the piss. How would the cops explain that to my wife and kids, "Your husband drowned in a pool of Black men's urine."

After what seemed like an eternity, the activity in the bar wound down, although I would learn that the Reparations Bar was always open. Any time of day or the week, Black men could go to the Reparations Bar to be entertained and served by naked white people. There were always white men and women sucking cock and getting fucked by Black cock in the bar. There appeared to be an inexhaustible supply of white people in the local community that had submitted to being sex slaves to Blacks. And, now I was one of them too. And from what Mr. Big said, he had every intention of enslaving my family too.

When Mr. Big, finally decided to call it a night, I was taken out of the piss pool through a conveniently located back door, and my naked stinking body was hosed down right in the parking lot. Then I was thrown in the back of a van that just had an easy-clean floor. I was still completely naked (except for my wedding band) and at this point I had no idea what had happened to my clothes. I began to worry that they intended to dump me somewhere, and I would have to try to find my way home naked. Or, they would dump me at my house, and I would have to try to explain to my wife or son why I had no clothes.

Mr. Big got in the van with a Black driver. With me naked, they assumed they didn't have to worry about me trying anything, or trying to escape, and they were right. It turned out they drove me to my house. I'd lost track of time, but I noted it was just starting to get light, when the van pulled up and parked on the street by the driveway.