White Sucks Black - Reparations Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mr. Big opened the door to the van an ordered me out. It was still pretty dark, but any of my neighbors could have seen me naked if they happened to be up and looking. I could see that Mr. Big had my set of keys, but no sign of my clothes. I knew that both my wife and my youngest son, still living at home, were both early risers, and judging by the light, the paperboy would be there soon. I hoped Mr. Big would just give me my keys so I could slip into the house, so I could duck into a shower before my family got up. I thought I would then lay down on a couch and be able to say I had gone to sleep there so as not to disturb my sleeping wife, and hope that she would buy it.

Mr. Big had other ideas. He walked to my front porch and I followed him, because he had the keys of course. Right outside my front door, he unzipped his fly, hauled out his cock, and just said, "suck it."

Holy shit, right on my front porch, for any of my neighbors to see and my family probably waking up at any moment, Mr. Big expected me to suck his cock. By this time, I knew better than to cross him, so I dropped to my knees outside my front door and started to suck his big dick. I figured the quicker I could suck him off, the less chance of me being seen giving a blow job to a Black man on my own front porch. My jaws were aching and my lips raw from all the cocks I had sucked over the last hours.

As I sucked and sucked, it got lighter and lighter. I could hear signs of stirring in my own house. A TV had been turned on to the weather report. Still I sucked. I realized that Mr. Big had been sucked and come so many times that night that this was not going to be easy. By now, any neighbor looking out their window and passing by would be able to plainly see what I was doing.

As I kept sucking, I was startled to hear my garage door opening. I knew it would be my son leaving on his early morning run before school. I was horrified that my son was about to discover his father sucking a Black man's cock in front of our house in what was starting to approach broad daylight. But I didn't dare stop sucking.

Amazingly, as my son walked down the driveway and doing some brief stretching exercises, his attention was drawn by the van parked in front. If he had looked back at the house, there was no doubt he would have plainly seen his father kneeling naked sucking a Black man's cock. This morning, my son chose to run opposite to his normal direction, and he didn't see me. But, I knew he would be back.

I still couldn't get Mr. Big to come. I think he was thoroughly enjoying my predicament. I saw one of my neighbors looking out her front window, with a look of astonishment and dismay at what she was seeing. I saw her drapes snap shut as Mr. Big waved at her, smiling and enjoying the fact that at least one of my neighbors knew that I was a cocksucker. A cocksucker for Black men, in our lily-white affluent suburban neighborhood. How fast would that get around?

Then I heard the paperboy pull up on the driveway, and I knew I was busted. The paperboy was a classmate and friend of my son, both seniors at their high-school and played on the same team. I felt Mr. Big's hand grip my head harder as he continued to pump his huge Black cock in and out of my mouth, now before an audience of my son's friend. I heard the paperboy say something like, "What the fuck?" Mr. Big responded with, "Hey white boy, you want fuck this cocksucker's mouth too?"

I was astonished that without seeming to hesitate for a moment, the paperboy stepped up, hauled out his sizable cock (for a white boy) and stuffed it in my mouth.

"Jesus, Mr. C., does Tommy know his dad's a cocksucker? I just saw him running down the street. I would never have guessed you were the kind to suck cock."

More concerning to me than sucking the paperboy's cock was the fear that my wife, who was probably already awake by now, would overhear the talking on the front porch. Mr. Big seemed thoroughly amused by giving a white boy the opportunity of a lifetime to be sucked off by a grown man.

The paperboy obviously seemed thrilled to have his cock sucked by a married man, the father of his best friend, right in the open. In fact, as I continued to suck, the kid hauled out his cell phone and started taking video of me with his cock in my mouth. And then he called someone.

"Hey, you're not going to believe this. I'm getting my cock sucked by Mr. C."

"No, I'm not shitting you. He's sucking my cock right now."

"Here, I'll prove it. Here's a picture."

"Now do you believe?"

"Yeah, I bet Tommy would shit if he sees these. His dad sucking cock."

"Yeah, I was just delivering papers when I came up to Mr. C's. house. He was right on the front porch, completely naked, on his knees sucking some Black dude's cock."

"Yeah, it is huge."

"He asked me if I wanted to fuck Mr. C's mouth, and I said, 'Fuck, yeah!"

"Oh, shit I'm about to cum. Oh, fuck, I'm cumming right in Mr. C's mouth. Fuck, he's swallowing my cum."

Then the paperboy turned to Mr. Big, "Hey, thanks Mister, that was great. I gotta finish delivering all these fucking papers."

"That's OK. You'll be sucking Black cock too before you know it. Sooner or later all white boys do."

The paperboy seemed startled by the statement, and hesitated a moment, before saying, "But I'm straight."

"So's this guy. He's married. He's a dad. But he's white, so he sucks. You're white, so you'll suck too. Think about it. You know you want to."

With that, the paperboy backed away and as he went onto the driveway, I heard him say, "Oh, hi. Mrs. C." I half-expected him to say, "and I just came in your husband's mouth," but he didn't, although that's probably what he was thinking.

"I thought I heard voices out front. Is Tommy back from his run already?" asked my wife's voice from the garage.

"Uh, no," the paperboy seemed unsure of what to say, but recovered with, "I just got a cell phone call from my brother."

By this time Mr. Big's erect cock was back in my mouth.

"OK, thanks. I have to go into work. If you happen to see my husband, tell him to give me a call please."

"Sure Mrs. C." said the paperboy. From where he was standing, the paperboy could clearly see that I had resumed sucking the Black man's cock, but from where my wife was in the garage, she couldn't see.

As I continued to suck naked, the paperboy left down the street. I heard my wife's car start and she pulled out of the garage. Her focus was behind her, and on the strange van, as she backed into the street. If he had looked forward, she would have seen her husband sucking cock on the porch in broad daylight, but miraculously, she didn't.

As soon as my wife's car pulled away, Mr. Big ordered me to open the door with my keys and he followed me inside.

"Your bedroom," was all he said.

I led him to the master bedroom. He shoved me on to my hands and knees on my own bed, less than a minute or two after my wife had left the house, and he fucked me. As Mr. Big pounded my ass in my own bedroom, I couldn't help but feel ashamed looking right at the picture of my wife and kids and me that was on my wife's dresser.

As if reading me mind, Mr. Big said, "Nice family." Then after a pause, "I'm going to enjoy fucking them all." As he continued buttfucking me, he added, "From now on, anytime you sleep in the bed with your wife, you'll never forget that I fucked you right here, right in your own bed. Any time you screw your wife, you will remember that you've been fucked here too. By a Black man. In your own home, and your own bed. And that you enjoyed it."

He was right. I was ashamed to admit that even though my ass was sore from being fucked so many times last night, his big cock was feeling really good in my ass. And, once again, my cock agreed. I also knew my son would be coming home any minute, and he would find his dad getting fucked by a Black man. For some perverse reason, I found that exciting, as if I wanted my son to see that I had become a sex slave, and to learn the truth that his dad was a cocksucker.

Then reality set in, when I heard the garage door opener. That could only be my wife returning for some reason. The reason I heard the garage door was because my bedroom door was wide open. Sudden fear overcame my excitement, mentally anyway, my hard dick obviously had a mind of its own as the huge cock in my ass kept plunging in and out.

And then I heard voices, muffled at first, but getting louder. Both my son and my wife were home. I could barely make out that my wife had apparently forgotten something. Panic set in as I heard footsteps on the stairs, and then a surprising sudden sense of peace when I knew I was doomed. My wife was about to discover her husband getting fucked in the ass, in our bedroom, by a Black man. There was obviously no way I would be able to explain it away. Saying that I was sucking cock and getting fucked in order for my family to maintain our current lifestyle, probably would not be believable to her, even though it was true.

Mr. Big slowed down some, but it was obvious that he intended to keep fucking me no matter what happened.

I heard footsteps in the hallway and my wife muttering, "I don't think I would have left it up here."

"I found it!" shouted my son, and my wife turned away, only feet from the bedroom door and the shock of her life. Mr. Big just started fucking harder, as her footsteps receded.

Although my wife had left, without realizing what was going on in her bedroom, my son was still in the house. His bedroom was on the same level as the master bedroom but he didn't have to go past our bedroom door to reach his. As long as the noise of Mr. Big's cock slapping my ass didn't attract my son's attention, there was still a chance I might get away with this without being caught, except by the paperboy, whoever he was talking to, the lady across the street, several of my co-workers and my wife's friend at the Reparations Club, and a few dozen Black men.

I heard my son come up and go into his bedroom. Then I heard the shower adjacent to his bedroom turn on, which was just on the other side of the wall from the master bedroom. And then I had a thought that had never really crossed my mind before. With the shower running, that meant that my son was naked. I imagined my son soaping up his nude body, having no idea that just on the other side of the wall a Black man was fucking his dad in the ass in his parents' bed.

With the sound of the running shower, Mr. Big resumed a vigorous pounding of my ass. "Ah, yes, not much better than fucking a married man in the ass, right in his own bedroom. Except fucking your son while you watch. I bet you'd like that, wouldn't you, cocksucker? Should I fuck your son now, or finish fucking you and fuck him later. Either way, I going to fuck him, after he sucks my cock of course."

The thought of watching my son suck a Black man's cock, and getting fucked in the ass, caused my cock to spontaneously explode and shoot my cum all over the sheets. That should piss off my wife, these were expensive satin sheets. Definitely not the ones we ever made love on.

"So you do want to see me fuck your son. Most white dads have the same reaction you did. Don't worry, I'll make sure you get to see me fuck him, but I've got a meeting to go to. With that, and just as my son's shower shut off, Mr. Big grunted and shot his load of cum directly into my ass. He immediately zipped up, walked out of the bedroom, and presumably out of the house, leaving me lying face down in a puddle of my own cum. Then I realized I better shut the bedroom door, which I did an instant before my son came out of his room.

Then there was a knock on the door.

"Dad, are you home? I thought I heard strange noises in your room. Are you OK?"

"Yes, just not feeling well," as I answered my son through the door, naked, with a Black man's cum leaking out my ass."

"I didn't see your car this morning. I think mom's pretty pissed that you were out all night."

"I got a lift home. It was a pretty rough night. I'll try to make it up to your mother."

"OK, I'm off to school."

"I'll be off to work shortly."

"Love you, dad."

"Love you too, son," as a big wad of cum squirted out of my ass onto the floor. If I hurried, I might make it to work on time, but first I'd have to do something about the cum-stain on the bed, and the cum on the floor. And, after a night of being a gang bang and piss slave, I'm sure I probably looked and smelled like hell.

(to be continued) Again, this is all B.S. fantasy, not to be condoned or imitated in real life (public service announcement.)