White Sucks Black - Reparations Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, sirarughrlp," my wife responded as Mr. Big sank his cock into her mouth. As far I know it was the first cock besides mine she'd had in her mouth since we got married. I knew my wife gave a great blow job. She's always seemed to enjoy sucking me off and almost always swallowed my cum. But, Mr. Big was much larger than I was, and I could hear my wife gagging and choking, although it may have had something to do with Mrs. Receptionist's pussy juices on Mr. Big's cock. I could see my wife's legs twitching as she fought her gag reflex. I certainly had never shoved my cock in her mouth while she was lying on her back on a desk with her head hanging upside down over the side. I was quite sure this was a new experience for her.

With each thrust of Mr. Big's massive cock into my wife's mouth and then throat, her legs bounced up and down. Mr. Big's thrusts became faster and deeper. It was obviously he was literally fucking my wife's face, her moans muffled by the cock lodged in her throat. It hit me that this was the first time that my wife and I had cock in our mouth at the same time; a white married couple sucking Black cock together only inches a part.

Eventually, my wife's bucking subsided as she got used to having Mr. Big's cock in her throat, while Mrs. Receptionist kept eating her pussy. Finally Mr. Big, said to Mr. Blackboss, "You want some of this?"

"Whenever you're done with it." It was obvious that even Mr. Blackboss knew who the bigger boss was. I also winced when he referred to my wife as "it," as if the woman I'd loved for over twenty-five years was just a piece of meat.

All of a sudden, Mr. Blackboss pulled his cock out of my mouth and got up. I think my jaws ached even more now that they were empty. Then I saw Mr. Big's cock come in to view. I started to move to suck it, but he stopped me with a hand to my head. Then, he said, "Why didn't I see that sooner?" as he turned a computer flat screen on Mr. Blackboss's credenza behind his desk so that I could see it. I nearly blew my load at the sight of the reflection my wife and Mrs. Receptionist in a naked 69 just above my head on the desk.

However, without saying a word, Mr. Big aimed his cock at my wife's pussy and penetrated her. She made the same moan as Mrs. Receptionist had earlier as a black man's cock was shoved into her married white pussy. Mr. Big, pulled my wife's ass so it hung over the desk, directly above me. His cock was plunging into my wife's pussy only inches above my face. On the monitor, I could see as Mr. Blackboss stuffed my wife's mouth with his cock, her second of the day, and Mr. Big began to vigorously fuck my wife.

Mrs. Receptionist now seemed disappointed that she had no cock inside her. Mr. Blackboss slapped her on the ass and said, "Get lost bitch. We'll take care of you later." The naked women hopped off the desk and asked, "Can I watch?"

"OK, with me," said Mr. Big.

And with that, both men began jackhammering by wife from both ends. Their huge cocks were penetrating deep into my wife's pussy and throat. I could see her being "spit-roasted" on the monitor. I know I should have been horrified that Black men were gang banging my wife. Neither one of them had asked if they could fuck her. They just did. It was so incredibly hot watching those huge Black cocks plunging into my wife's beautiful naked body, her ample tits jiggling back and forth. They fucked her like she'd never been fucked before. It sounded like she was having one continuous orgasm.

Finally, after it seemed like she had come at least five times, Mr. Big pulled out while Mr. Blackboss continued throat-fucking my wife. Mr. Big pointed his cock at my mouth. No words were spoken, but I knew what he expected to do. His cock was thoroughly slimed with my wife's pussy juices, but I leaned forward and sucked it anyway. I could definitely taste my wife's pussy on his Black cock.

Mr. Big had a shit-eating grin on his face, knowing full well that I was tasting my wife on his cock. Apparently this was one of his favorite things to do to married white couples, although normally it wasn't a big secret, as he regularly fucked white couples in front of their spouses. He enjoyed making married white men watch as he fucked their wives, and their sons and daughters too.

Just then, Mr. Blackboss pulled out of my wife's throat and shot a massive load of cum all over my wife's face. He completely coated her features in his semen. I'd never done this to my wife. She was OK with swallowing, but she considered facial cum-shots to be degrading to women. Now she was on the receiving end of an incredibly degrading cum shot.

Mr. Big, pulled out of my mouth and resumed fucking my wife. Neither of them made an effort to wipe the oozing cum off my wife's face. Both of them had their cell phones out and were taking lots of good close-ups of my wife's cum-drenched face, her eyes glued shut, puddles of cum in her ears, her hair matted with the disgusting goo, and absolutely nothing she could do about it.

Mr. Big must have fucked my wife for another ten minutes. Then he grunted, pulled out and shot a big load of cum all over my face. I had fully expected him to unload his cum in my wife's pussy. I knew she was on birth control, so I wasn't worried about that, but I expected him to assert his dominance by filling a married white woman's womb with his cum. But, he apparently was more interested in asserting his dominance by hosing down a married man's face with cum.

Mr. Big then stuffed his cock in my mouth again, so I could taste my wife's well-fucked pussy on his still-hard dick. Then he pulled his cock out and used it to smear the cum all over my face, and then he shoved it back into my wife's pussy, so that she did get at least some of his cum inside her. Then he started slowly fucking her again.

As my wife laid on the desk panting, the load of cum still sticking to her face, she was surprised when Mr. Big resumed fucking her again. And, he started talking.

"Ah yes, another day, another married cunt fucked. I think the only thing better than fucking a married white woman is fucking a married white man? What do you think bitch, would you like to see me fuck your husband too?"

What my wife said next, shocked me, "If it means he will keep his job, by all means fuck him."

"Do you think your husband has ever sucked cock? A lot of married white men do nowadays. You'd be surprised at how many married white men are fixated on sucking Black cock and getting fucked by Black cock."

"Not that I know of."

"Well, it's just a matter of time until he does, if he hasn't sucked already."

"You sure I can't wiped this semen off my face? It feels really weird talking to you about my husband sucking cock when I have another man's semen on my face."

"Semen? How quaint. It's cum, bitch, and absolutely not. If any Black man cums on your face you are required to wear it with pride. It's and honor and a privilege for a white woman, or man, to have a Black man's cum on his or her face. You want the whole world to know that you've atoned for your white guilt by sucking off a Black man. And given your performance is already on the internet, a good portion of the world will know you're a gang-bang slut for Blacks. Given how common it is for white boys to watch interracial porn nowadays, it will just be a matter of time before your sons see their mom's face covered in cum after she's been fucked by two Black men. You know what they will do then? They will do what all white boys do when they see or think of a relative or loved one being fucked by Black men; they will save it to their favorites and jerk off to it over and over again. They'll love seeing their mom with a big Black cock in her mouth. Then they'll start thinking about what it would be like to suck Black cock. Then they'll try it, and get hooked on it. Your oldest son is at college, so the odds are he's already been fucked by Black guys. It's endemic on campuses these days. Your youngest son, he's just finishing his senior year in high school right? He's probably sucked Black cock already too. If not, he will be soon. I will see to that."

"You won't do anything to my son, will you?"

"You mean fuck him, after making him suck my cock? No."

"Please don't fuck my son. He's just a boy."

"Look, bitch. Here's the deal. I own you. You're now my slave. I'll fuck you whenever and wherever I want. The same goes for your entire family. I'll fuck your daughter on her wedding night, and the groom too, if I want to. I'll bring over my friends and gang-bang your precious little boy, if I want to. We'll fuck him and his dad right in front of you."

The thought of my son and I side-by-side being fucked in the ass and mouth at the same time caused me to blow my load onto the floor under Mr. Blackboss' desk. I'm sure everyone heard my moan, because the conversation stopped for a moment. Mindful of Mr. Blackboss' admonition about getting cum on his floor, I quickly slurped up my entire load off the floor.

"OK, cunt. We're through fucking you for now. You can show your naked ass out."

"How am I going to get past the office staff with this cum on my face?"

"Don't worry. They see white women and men with cum on their faces coming out of here all the time. Usually several a day. I like to fuck as many white people as I can."

Mr. Big, chimed in. "Now remember, if either one of us calls you, we expect you to immediately drop whatever you are doing and do exactly what we tell you to do. We've got plans for you. And if you want to keep your job, you better follow instruction. Unless you want your boss to have the video of you being a gang bang slut for us today. Just keep telling yourself that you sucked and fucked for your family. You're a good mother. You did what you had to do. Now get the fuck out until we need you."

"Oh wait, just one more thing. Tell your husband that tomorrow is 'bring your son to work day,'" added Mr. Blackboss."

After my wife was gone, Mr. Blackboss said, "OK, cocksucker. You can stop hiding now. Did you enjoy us fucking your wife's brains out? White men always do. The only thing white men like better than their wife getting fucked by Black men is getting fucked by Black men themselves."

Mr. Blackboss turned to Mr. Big and said, "Are we through with this cocksucker today?"

"Now that we've fucked and enslaved both him and his wife, I'd say our work here is done. For now."

"Thanks Mr. Big, I did promise the janitor that his crew could have some fun with him today."

"Good idea."

As I stood there, still naked, and still hard, and cum dripping off my chest, I was wondering how I was going to get to my office or my car while obeying the direction never to wash a Black man's cum off my face?"

As if reading my mind Mr. Blackboss said, "Use my private elevator, there. Push "G." Go to the closest washroom and take any available pad. Now get the fuck out."

I did as ordered, although perplexed by what he meant by available pad. When the elevator opened, I found myself standing naked in a loading dock area. Men were bustling about working. Most of them were burly Black men and the others Hispanic I guess. I was fearful that if I stepped out of the elevator like I was, naked and cum-covered, my chances of getting beaten, or raped, were very high.

I took too long, and the elevator angrily buzzed at me for holding the door open, which just attracted the attention of some of the men. One of them just grinned and pointed at a door on the other side of the loading dock. I felt self-conscious as I crossed the length of the dock, as if parading a piece of meat in front of all these working men. On the other hand, they all acted as if it was perfectly normal for a naked white man with a hard-on to walk through the loading dock area.

When I opened the door, I saw it said on the door, "Open 24/7." When I opened the door I got a shock possibly even bigger than the Reparations Club. I heard it first; an over-powering sound of continuous gagging, choking, slapping and foul language, followed by an over-powering stench of sweat, cum and piss. As I looked around the bathroom, there had to be about a dozen completely naked white men. Most of them were on their knees sucking Black cock, or more accurately, having their faces and throats brutally fucked by Black cock. Several had their faces buried in Black butt cheeks, and their tongues far up Black assholes. A couple white guys were bent over getting vigorously butt-fucked. For some strange reason I noticed that almost all the white guys were wearing wedding rings. I guess when a ring is the only thing you have on it stands out.

I had but a moment to get the lay of the place. The partitions around all the toilets had been removed except one. I could tell there was a white man on his knees and a Black man facing the other way, presumably with his ass in the white guys face. I shuddered to think what was happening.

Beside each of the other four toilets was a kneeling white man; three sucking cock and one eating ass. By the four urinals, two white men were sucking cock and two were getting fucked in the ass. More cocksucking, assfucking and ass-eating was going on in the communal shower area. One white guy, who looked totally exhausted, and covered in cum, was laying motionless on the shower floor as three Black guys pissed on his face and his cock, which was hard.

Things happened so fast it was hard to keep up. A young Black man was fucking the face of a young white male, kneeling next to a toilet. He looked only about twenty, but he was wearing a wedding ring, so I presumed he must be a newlywed. I wondered what the new bride would think if she could see her new husband's mouth stuffed with Black cock and his face covered in cum. He looked as if he was about to pass out after what appeared to be a couple hours of cocksucking.

The Black guy fucking the newlywed's mouth immediately pulled out and grabbed me when I came through the door. He shoved me up against the wall from behind, and I barely got my hands up in time to keep my face from getting smashed in the wall. My legs were straddling the newlywed, and my hard cock was pointed right at his face. Without so much as a word, the Black guy scooped some cum off the newlywed's face and smeared it on my ass. A few seconds later, his huge Black cock penetrated my ass, and then he unceremoniously started fucking me. Each thrust into my ass shoved my cock along the newlywed's splooge-coated forehead and hair.

The ass-fucking felt really good, and it was all I could do to keep from coming in the newlywed's face, and I would eventually fail. Apparently the etiquette was that when a fresh white guy came into the room, a Black man would immediately jump him and fuck him, before the white guy's ass got filled up with multiple loads of cum.

As the Black guy pounded my ass, he apparently resumed talking to the older Black man next to him, who had his cock in a white guy's mouth. "Well, another day, another married white guy takes cock up his ass."

"That's what white men are for. It's our duty to fuck them. And they love it. Look at that guy's dick, it's all covered in cum from that other guys face."

"Yeah, getting fucked in the ass by Black men makes white guys' dicks hard."

"I don't understand it, but it's true. I've lost track of how many married white guys I've fucked. They all get hard, and they all blow their loads onto the floor."

"That's where white cum belongs, on the floor."

"Looks like this other guy passed out."

I noticed the newlywed had just fallen over next to the toilet.

"I'll fix that when I finish fucking this new guy. What's really funny is that that dude on the floor is supposed to be on his honeymoon. But his limo broke down after the wedding in the hood, and a bunch of brothers I know fucked his bride right in front of him. What's even funnier is that the limo driver was in on it. In fact he makes a habit of "breaking down," so that the bride and groom can get fucked on the side of the road by his Black friends. After they've been fucked, the newlywed couple is too embarrassed to ever call the cops, especially after the bride cums again and again while she's being fucked in front of her new husband. Now a bunch of Black guys are living at his apartment, fucking his new bride all day long."

"That's how it should be, man. What's the story with the guy you're fucking now?"

"Mr. Blackboss said we'd be getting a new piece of white meat today. Said he's married with three kids. Needs the job so bad he sucked Mr. Big's cock on the first date."

"Wait, all white boys suck on the first date."

"True enough. But, he's going to give up his sons to Mr. Big too."

"That's sick. Typical white boy behavior though. I guess we can expect his son to be down here soon too. I want to see them suck each others' cocks."

"Mr. Big, usually makes white fathers and sons do that. He gets off on seeing a white dad suck his own son's cock."

I couldn't believe how nonchalant they were as the younger guy slammed my ass again and again. Finally, after what seemed like twenty minutes or more the younger Black guy shot his load up my ass. "That's for slavery, you white asshole."

That's when I came. Right as the newlywed came to, I hit him right in the face with my cum. It's degrading enough to have Black men cum all over your face, but he must have been even more humiliated to take a white man's load.

After the younger guy finished coming in my ass, he pulled his cock out and stuffed it in the newlywed's mouth.

"That's it Mr. Cocksucking Groom. Taste this guy's ass. Hopefully your wife won't notice ass on your breath, not that it mattes with all the cum I'm sure she's swallowing today."

The Black guy then literally dragged the naked newlywed to the shower, and as the exhausted white guy lay passively on his back, the young Black guy took a piss right in the white guy's face. It was a long soaking piss and eventually the newlywed had to take a breath, and the Black guy pissed in his mouth as soon as he opened it.

No sooner had the one Black guy left than another one stepped up and shoved his cock in my mouth.

"That's it, married man. Suck my big Black cock, you fag. All you white men suck cock and take it up the ass."

From what I could see around me, that appeared to be a true statement. It was also true that this had nothing to do with sex. It was all about power. Black power. The power of Black men to dominate and degrade white men. All the Black men in this bathroom were obviously getting off on having white men on their knees, naked, taking Black cock in whatever hole the Black guys wanted to use.

Over the next two hours, I sucked five more Black cocks. All of them came on my face. They did it to degrade and debase me, to use me as nothing more than a cum dump. I also got fucked in the ass two more times. I was grateful no one made me eat their ass.

A couple of the white guys who had been thoroughly fucked were led away to who-knows-where. Some other naked white guys had come in, and true to the pattern had first been ass-fucked and then endured a suck-a-thon. One of them was one of my co-workers, and others were other white men I'd seen in the company.

Apparently many of the white guys, maybe even most of them, were in the same situation I was, sucking to keep their jobs.

Then another white guy came in. Fuck, I panicked as I recognized him as our pastor from church. I wanted to flee or hide, but there was nothing I could do with a huge cock down my throat. Maybe he wouldn't recognize me with all the cum on my face. Then I thought, why am I panicking? He's naked too. His dick is hard. He's about to get fucked just like I did. The married minister of our church would be sucking cock just like me. His wife was good friends with mine, and his kids went to school and were friends with mine. I wondered if his wife was getting fucked like mine.