White Sucks Black - Reparations Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't believe I was getting fucked by two Black men in my own study, in my own house, only feet from the rest of my family. I could still hear my wife and sons and my youngest son's friends talking about school, sports, and the unusually hot weather. Fortunately Mr. Big's big cock muffled the sounds of me gagging, and silenced my moans from the massive cock lodged in my ass, which I thought was rearranging my insides. At times I thought the two dicks were going to touch each other somewhere inside me.

Mr. Roommate was talking about how easy it was to seduce and get my son to suck. "All I had to do was show him my dick and tell him to suck it. It was almost as easy as getting his dad to suck. Actually I've found that it's pretty easy to get any white guy to suck a cock."

"Ain't that the truth," answered Mr. Big. "It's even easier to fuck a white dude than a white bitch, and that isn't very hard either. I was fucking this guy's wife on a desk while he was under it sucking his boss, Black boss, of course."

Jeez, if I could hear the conversation in the kitchen, I hoped to hell they couldn't hear the shit these Black guys were talking as they fucked me at both ends. I was also worried that my older son would come looking for his roommate. It was easy to explain Mr. Big and I being away conducting "business" for so long. But it was turning into an unusually long bathroom break for Black Roommate.

I didn't realize it at the time, but my oldest son had come quietly by to see what became of Black Roommate. He had gotten the shock of his life seeing his dad getting fucked at both ends at the same time. Knowing his roommate's bet, he was half expecting to see his dad kneeling with Black Roommate's cock in his mouth, but seeing his dad gang-banged by Blacks, only feet from his mother, was mind blowing. My son had quietly backed away and gone back to the kitchen, knowing now that his dad was being fucked only a few feet away.

However, then Paperboy came by to use the bathroom, and stopped in his tracks. He'd seen me sucking Mr. Big before on my front porch, and he'd had his cock in my mouth twice now, and knew that I'd sucked off two of his friends, but the sight of a mature white man getting fucked at both ends by two Black men caused the kid to audibly gasp. Then the kid did what kid's do nowadays. He pulled out his cell phone and started to take video of the action. Then he texted a clip to his friends. I even heard the dings of their cell phones as the video text arrived. It must have been weird for the three white boys to be talking to my wife and sons while looking at a video of me being fucked just down the hall.

Then Mr. Big said, "I told you before that you would be next. Take off your clothes, get on your knees and suck my dick, white boy."

Paperboy answered, "I'm straight."

"I don't care. You're white. All whites suck cock. So get sucking."

The white boy seemed so intimidated by Mr. Big, that to my shock, he immediately stripped naked, got to his knees and took Mr. Big's cock in his mouth and started sucking.

"One minute and 15 seconds," said Mr. Big. "Not quite a record."

"Yeah, but how many white boys have sucked your cock?"

"At my age? A couple thousand, probably. Maybe more."

"You're doing the Lord's work, for sure."

"I try to do my part to put whitey in his proper place. Just like this kid here," said Mr. Big.

"Amen, man."

"Hey, white boy. Take a selfie of you sucking my cock and send it to your friends out there. And tell them that they're next."

Amazingly, the kid did exactly as told, and once again I heard dings from the kitchen.

"OK, now get lost. We need to finish up on Mr. C., here." Jeez, it must have been totally humiliating for the kid to go back to his friends knowing that they were now looking at pictures of him with a big Black cock in his mouth.

"Let's switch," said Mr. Big, and Black Roommate's cock came out of my ass and into my mouth as Mr. Big commenced a vigorous butt-fucking. There was no way that the slaps on my ass couldn't be heard by my wife and sons in the kitchen, but there was no sign of reaction from there and conversations continued.

Finally, Black Roommate pulled his cock out of my mouth, pointed it at my face, and hosed me down with copious quantities of cum. Then Mr. Big pulled out of my ass, gave me another taste of my ass, before adding a second load to the mask of cum on my face. Then they made me sit on my desk chair and skype Mr. Blackboss, to tell him I was making progress on the Big Account, which he could plainly see judging by the size of the load on my face.

The two Black men zipped up and walked out. I was left with the dilemma of what to do with all the cum on my face. I knew I wasn't supposed to wipe a Black man's cum off my face, but the rest of my family was only a few feet away, and it was only a matter of time before one of them came by and saw me.

"Hi, honey," said my wife. I froze in fear. I was facing away from her and the door, with Mr. Blackboss still live on the screen. With my back to her I hoped my wife wouldn't see all the cum oozing on my face and onto my still erect cock, and hopefully the back of the chair was high enough so that she wouldn't see that I was also naked. "Mr. Big said you did great. Oh, hi, Mr. Blackboss."

"That's right. Your husband did great, taking on such a big project."

My wife giggled at the pun.

"Your husband is definitely taking it for the team, so I thought I would tell you both the good news that your husband's job is secure, as long as you keep making Mr. Big happy."

"Thanks Mr. Blackboss," said my wife, as she approached even closer. Cum was dripping from my face onto my erect cock. Mr. Blackboss had a great view of me naked and cum-covered, and my apparently unaware wife standing only a few feet behind me.

"Well, as soon as you are done, honey, come join us out by the pool."

"Yes, dear. Let me work on some things first. Then I will be out."

As I sat there shaking from how close I had come to being caught by my wife (I don't think you could come any closer). I was totally naked, covered in cum, in full lamplight, with her in the same room talking to me, and I had gotten away with it.

I decided that the best way for me to deal with the "Cum Rule" was to go out to the pool and dive in the water as fast as I could before my wife or sons noticed the cum on my face. And that's exactly what I did. My wife was back in her skimpy bikini, which seemed to have drawn most everyone's attention. Mr. Big had left, but Black Roommate obviously knew I had cum on my face when I came out of the house. Paperboy got a clear view, but after having had black cock in his mouth, there wasn't anything he could say about it. I dove in the water, and started swimming around, realizing quickly just how hard it is to get cum off your face without scrubbing it. But since I was now totally wet, it wouldn't be so noticeable.

(to be continued). As usual, this is pure fantasy, not to be condoned or imitated in real life. It's jerk-off porn, not social commentary.