White Sucks Black - Reparations Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Despite the sting of cum, I made eye contact with the pastor. It was obvious he recognized me, and a look of horror and embarrassment showed on his face. I don't think he was concerned that I was sucking Black cock. He was concerned that now I knew that he was sucking Black cock.

In a near repeat of when I first came in, a Black guy made the minister put his hands on the wall, with his legs straddling me and his hard, and surprisingly large cock, pointed right at my face. The Black guy scooped some cum from my face and then rubbed it on the minister's ass. Then he fucked him. As the minster's cock bobbed up and down in front of my face with each thrust of cock in his ass, I was tempted to suck it. But it was one thing to suck a Black man's cock, but willingly sucking a white man's cock was still over the line for me.

Eventually, though, the pounding in the minister's ass was so hard, that soon the minister's cock was rubbing all over my face. When the Black guy came in my pastor's ass, the pastor shot his load on my face. As his very large wad of cum oozed down my cheeks and chin, I tried to imaging how we would react next time we saw each other in church, now that we both knew the other was a slave to Black cock.

Within a minute of taking cum up his ass, my pastor was on his knees next to me with yet another massive Black cock crammed in his mouth. In a way I found it almost funny with him preaching Jesus from the pulpit, while I would not be able to think of him without imagining him with dick in his mouth. I wondered if he would still want me teaching Sunday School, knowing that I was now a cocksucking slave too.

It was also obvious that the minister was a regular, as several of the Black guys referred to him as "Preacher." A big Black guy gagging him with his huge dick said, "That's it preacher boy. Worship my big Black cock. My dick is your religion now. God put you, and all white men, on this earth to suck Black dick and serve as slaves to the Black man. What would your congregation think if they knew this man of god was really a man of cock? How'd you like to suck my dick right on the altar, in front of your whole congregation. I think I'll arrange that sometime. And the next time your start preaching that shit from Leviticus about god hating fags, just remember how your son shot his load in your mouth while I was fucking him in the ass. You are sucking cock to atone for the sins of your white ancestors. You are sucking cock to atone for your white guilt. You are sucking cock for the salvation of your family. Christ, now I'm starting to sound like a preacher," as he shot cum all over the preacher's face.

"Yeah, man, shoot your "holy water" all over that cocksucking priest's face!" chimed in another big Black guy who was choke-fucking a rather elderly white guy.

"Preacher. Not Priest. He's married with kids."

"Whatever. Priest, Preacher, he's still just a white cocksucking motherfucker fag slave."

"That about sums it up, brother."

Throughout the diatribe, my pastor just kept saying things like, "balrgph, and gharlarp," and now yet another Black man stepped up to thrust his cock in and out of the minister's married mouth.

By now it was my turn to be dragged to the shower and used as a public urinal. I saw our pastor watching as four Black men pissed on my face, in my mouth and on my hard cock. I couldn't help but notice that his dick was erect too, as yet another Black man fucked his face.

It apparently was now lunch hour, as more and more Blacks crowded into the bathroom. Many of the whites, including our pastor, were now getting double-teamed. The pastor looked like a living shish-kabob, getting hammered at both ends. That was the last I saw of him. As I lay on the floor of the shower, covered in cum and piss, one of the Black men came up and said, "Time's up. You can get the fuck out now. Mr. Blackboss said you can have the rest of the day off."

I was naked, drenched in cum and urine, how the fuck was I supposed to get home? The Black guy seemed to read my mind, and tossed me my keys from wherever he had gotten them.

As if still reading my mind, the Black guy said, "Hey, cocksucker, how you get home isn't my problem."

So, I figured the guys on the loading dock had already seen me naked, so I just brazenly walked out intending to go to my car, not expecting the gauntlet of racial slurs and jeers I got, but they didn't stop me. I made my way naked to my car, ducking between vehicles hoping that no one would see me. Popped the trunk and grabbed a rag. I didn't want to get cum and piss on my car seats.

I then drove home, still naked, being very careful to obey all posted speed limits, and trying to avoid large trucks that could look down into my car. That wasn't always possible, and a couple truck drivers got a good view of my nakedness. One guy gave me a thumbs up, but I wasn't sure about the other one.

I had no sooner pulled into my driveway than a cop car pulled up behind me. Because I was naked I didn't get out of the car. The cop was a big mean-looking Black guy, dressed all in a very dark blue uniform. I rolled down the window as he approached, and like a dumbass asked, "What seems to be the problem officer?"

The Black cop responded with a gruff, "Step out of the car."

I stammered, "but the whole neighborhood will see me naked."

"Out of the car. Now!"

I did as ordered, hoping like hell that no one would drive or walk by. I stood there nude as the cop looked me up and down.

"Step in front of the car."

That was a relief. At least I would be partly screened from street view.

"You know why I stopped you?"

"Because I was driving naked. I can explain..."

The cop cut me off. "No. Because you're white."

I looked at him stupidly.

"Driving while white," said the cop, with utter contempt.

As I stood there naked in front of the cop, my dick sprang to life. The cop stared at me intently before he finally said, "You know what to do."

Then it hit me. Did the cop want me to suck his dick, right on my front driveway, in view of anyone passing by? Or did he want money? God I didn't want to get arrested for trying to bribe a cop. I dropped to my knees, looking for any reaction. He just stood there over me, silently. So I reached for his zipper. He made no move to stop me. I pulled the zipper down. He had no underwear on, and his massive Black dick fell out of his pants. I took his hardening cock into my mouth and started sucking.

"Look right here," the cop said, pointing to his body camera. "Guys at the station will love this. Another white guy sucks cock without even being told or asked."

There was no going back now, so I sucked him for all I was worth, hoping to get him off quickly before anyone came by. Several cars did drive by, but I didn't know whether anyone realized that in front of my car, below the hood, was a naked white man kneeling and sucking Black cop cock. After what seemed like an eternity of sucking in broad daylight, the cop pulled out his personal cell phone and ordered me to look at it. Then he hosed down my face with a massive load of hot cum.

"You're number 578," he said. That's how many white guys have dropped to their knees to suck me, just to get out of a ticket."

I remained on my knees on the driveway as he seemed to admire his handiwork, as his cum was on every square inch of my face, and even oozing off onto my erect cock. Then, without warning, a scalding stream of piss hit right between my eyes. He then kept the stream aimed at my nose and mouth until I gasped for air. As his piss then flowed into my open mouth, it made a noise just like someone pissing in a toilet. I swallowed as much as I could, but there was still a big puddle on the driveway.

As I knelt there naked and utterly humiliated, the cop then proceeded to write me a 100 dollar ticket for a busted tail-light. I knew my taillight was fine, since I had seen it when I grabbed the rag from my trunk. The cop then smashed the light with his club, smirked at me, "Get that fixed. I'll be back with some friends to check on it."

Finally, the cop car pulled away. I went into the house. Just before I turned on the shower, I heard voices in the house. I could tell it was my youngest son, and presumably some of his friends. I hopped in the shower and pretended I hadn't heard them. When I came out, they were all out back at the pool. I stopped in my tracks. It was my son, and several other high school seniors I recognized, including the paperboy, whose cock I had already sucked once.

"Hi, dad."

"Hi, son."

"Hi, Mr. C." said the paperboy, with a smirk on his face that I hoped no one else noticed.

"Why was there a cop car in our driveway? And there's some puddle in front of your car."

Christ, if my son had been a couple minutes earlier he would have seen his naked dad kneeling in that puddle getting pissed on by the Black cop.

"I have a broken taillight," I answered, ducking the question on the puddle. Fortunately my son didn't pursue it, and soon he and the other three teenage boys were splashing in the pool. I went back inside, sat down and turned on the TV in the family room, with a view of the pool. I heard the door open and was startled to see the paperboy come in and walk right up to me and say, "Suck me."

"I beg your pardon."

He pulled out his cock and pointed it at my face.

"Suck my cock, now."

I couldn't believe what was coming out this teenager's mouth. "But, my son and your friends are right outside. They can see in."

"Why should I give a shit? Look you know that I already know that you suck. So get sucking."

With that, he grabbed my head and shoved his cock in my face. In a flash I was sucking his cock. If my son or his friends in the pool had looked in they would have seen me getting face-fucked by the paperboy. God, it was degrading enough to be a cocksucking slave to Black men, but being made to suck a white teenage boy was utterly degrading. At any moment, my son was going to look in and see his dad sucking his friend's dick.

"You're not dressed properly."

"What?"

"Naked. Now."

I squirmed out of my shorts and underwear while still sucking, and stopped only momentarily to pull my shirt over may head. Once again, I was totally naked, on my knees, sucking yet another cock. Finally, the kid pulled out and blew his load all over my face. Jeez, I thought, I'd only washed off the cop's cum a few minutes earlier. The kid pulled out his cell phone and took a picture of my cum-coated face.

"Don't move," the paperboy said as he went back out to the pool. I saw him talking to one of the other boys, even showing the phone to the other kid, presumably with my face covered in cum. My son seemed oblivious as the other kid came into the house, stopped and observed me kneeling naked with a look that suggested he couldn't believe what he was seeing; the father of his best friend with a faceful of cum. He recovered quickly and ordered me to suck his cock. I did as he ordered, until he too shot his load of cum on my face, adding to the oozing wad already there. Before he had even left the third kid had come in and actually watched the facial cumshot.

The kid who'd just shot his load, said to the other, "Can you believe this? Tom's dad is a cocksucker. I just came on Mr. C's face."

"Well get out of the way. I want my cock sucked before Tom notices." He whipped out his dick and stuffed it in my mouth. Once again, I was sucking cock, my third white cock of the afternoon. Like the first two, it didn't take too long before he gave me a facial cumshot, which he also preserved for posterity on his phone.

Then I heard the garage door open. Fuck, my wife was home early. The kid pulled up his suit and went back out to the pool, while I scooped up my clothes and dashed naked to the bedroom, just missing my wife as she came through the garage door by seconds. I was in the shower adjusting the water, with three loads of cum still on my face, when my wife came in. Fortunately the shower stall glass was just opaque enough that I don't think she was able to see the cum, which I desperately tried to wash off.

"How was your day, honey?" she said. There was no sign that she knew that I had been under the desk while my boss and Mr. Big had fucked her.

"Fine. Except somebody broke my taillight."

"I saw that."

"How was your day?" I asked, as I continued to scrub the cum from my face and hair.

"Not bad. I met with your boss today." She'd been fucked by my boss today, right on his desk, with me under it. He'd even made me taste her pussy juice on his cock in between thrusts in her cunt. As far as I knew, my wife had always been faithful, as I had been to her. But, this morning I knew she'd just been fucked by two Black men, and she had orgasms like she'd never had before while they did it.

"That's kind of weird. What did he want?"

"I thought so too. I was actually expecting you to be there too. He told me that you were working and trying really hard, but that times were really tough. Since you were the most recent hire in your group, you were most at risk."

"Well, you already knew that. So what did he want from you?" I knew that was a loaded question. He wanted her to suck his cock and let him and Mr. Big, fuck her. I knew my wife was going to have to lie, and she did.

"He just asked me to give you all the support I could."

"That's all?"

"That was all." Except for getting her mouth and cunt stuffed with Black cock. I couldn't believe how my loving wife could lie with such a straight face. "Oh, and he said to make sure to tell you that tomorrow is Bring Your Son to Work Day. For some reason he said it was very important."

"Well, he's off on spring break, so that should work."

The rest of the afternoon seemed perfectly normal. My son and his friends frolicked in the pool. My wife even donned a bikini and joined them. I didn't recall seeing that one before, and it was definitely more skimpy than what I had usually seen her wear, but she still had a great body so I didn't mind.

I worked on the computer for a while, trying to stay as far as I could from the three boys and my son. However, later my wife announced that they would all be staying for dinner. Talk about awkward. There I was sitting at the dinner table with my wife, youngest son, and three other teenage boys, all of whom had had their cock in my mouth a couple hours earlier. Worse than that, they'd all shot their cum on my face, and they all had photographic proof.

I had no idea yet whether my wife or son knew that I had become a cocksucker, but there is no doubt that the three boys knew. Every once in a while a sly smirk crossed between them as they wordlessly shared the secret that I had sucked their cocks, right under the nose of my son, and had nearly gotten caught by my wife.

As we were finishing up dinner, my older son from arrived home from college for spring break. He'd brought his new roommate with him, and I was surprised to find out he was Black. After a round of pleasantries, the doorbell rang. I wondered who it could possibly be, since it was starting to get a bit late. I opened the door and was surprised to see Mr. Big.

"I need my cock sucked now," he said.

"My wife and sons and their friends are just in the next room."

"That doesn't change the fact that I need my cock sucked now, and you're going to suck it."

"Who is it, honey?" said my wife as she came to the door too.

"It's Mr. Big," I said.

My wife's voice cracked a little, "Oh....hello Mr. Big, what can we do for you? Would you like to come in? We're just having desert and coffee. Our oldest son just came back from college to visit.

"Don't mind if I do." And with that, Mr. Big invited himself in to my house. Talk about awkward. Here was a Black man in our house who had fucked both my wife and me. In fact, he'd fucked me in my own home, in the same bed I share with my wife. Acting the perfect gentleman, he introduced himself to both my sons, my oldest son's roommate and my youngest son's three friends. He chatted with my youngest son, who I was quite sure he intended to fuck tomorrow. Finally Mr. Big, said, "This has been fun, but I have some business to discuss with your dad."

"We can go to my office," I offered.

When we got to my study, Mr. Big, just said, "suck."

I went to close the office door, and Mr. Big, said, "leave it open. If someone comes by and sees you sucking my cock, too bad."

Without waiting to be told, I quickly stripped completely naked, dropped to my knees, and started sucking him. I could still plainly hear my wife and everyone else talking in the kitchen as I sucked. I hoped to hell they couldn't hear me gagging on Mr. Big's dick. Mr. Big palmed my head like a basketball, and as my sons and friends talked sports a couple rooms over, he forced his cock down my throat until his balls were on bouncing on my chin. I sucked as hard as I could knowing that anyone in the kitchen who needed to use the bathroom would have to walk by my office and would not be able to miss seeing me on my knees sucking a Black cock.

Mr. Big was in no hurry, however, and appeared to be enjoying my distress at the possibility of getting caught. That didn't stop my dick from getting so hard it hurt.

"Way to go man." It was the voice of my son's Black roommate. "Making a white man suck right under his family's nose. That is awesome."

The discovery didn't cause Mr. Big to miss a stroke. "Yeah. White men. What can I say? They just can't say no to Black cock. You're fucking this guy's son, I presume?"

"Of course. He's white. What else would I be doing with him? I fuck him every day when I'm not fucking other white dudes and bitches. I'm pretty sure I've fucked almost every white student and professor on campus."

"That's what I hear is happening on almost every campus." What a lousy way to learn that my eldest son was getting fucked by a Black man, with a Black cock crammed down my throat.

"Hey, I hate to be forward, but I bet my roommate that I could get my cock in his dad's mouth on the first night. Mind if I cut in for a bit."

"Not at all. How much was the bet?"

"A buck."

"Big spender."

And then the two switched, and my son's roomate's cock was in my mouth.

"I didn't think it would be this easy, though. Can you use my phone to take some pictures, otherwise his son won't believe how fast I got his dad to suck.

"Sure thing."

As I sucked one Black cock, the other one would be impatiently slapping my face. Soon I was alternating between the two huge dicks. The black roommate went on to brag about how easy it had been to get my son to suck his cock and then take it up his ass. He said my son also ate ass really well, even seemed to like it.

"So, would you like to fuck him?" Mr. Big asked, referring to me.

"Sure. But with all those people out there?"

"They're white. Why should we give a shit? Plus I already fucked the wife earlier today. She doesn't know yet I'm fucking her husband, but she'll find out sooner or later anyway. You're already fucking his oldest son, so he won't make a scene. I'm also planning to fuck the younger son tomorrow. And, this guy has already sucked off one of the other white boys, who no doubt has told the others."

"Well, since you put it that way. Let's fuck him."

With that, I was bent over the chair in my office. Mr. Roommate rubbed spit into my ass, and then fucked my ass, as Mr. Big resumed serious face-fucking. I was strangely grateful for having been fucked several times earlier in the day, but it still felt like my ass was being split open. And I now knew that my older son was experiencing the same feeling most every day at his college. It struck me how much money I was paying to send my son to such an elite university so that he could learn to serve as a fuck slave for Black men. It made my dick hard again, thinking of my son sucking Black cock and getting fucked in the ass, just like his old man.