White Sucks Black - Reparations Ch. 04

Story Info
Entire white family enslaved by Blacks.
7.8k words
4.61
29.1k
43

Part 21 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

White Sucks Black, Black Fucks White (Club Reparations) Part 4

If stories about dominant Black men turning straight white men and their families into cocksucking sex slaves offend you, then try reading some other story. If you are looking for loving relationships between men, try the gay romance section; this story isn't it. If you don't like bisexuality, father-son incest, lots of facial cum or the occasional golden shower, this is not the story for you. If degrading sex and over-the-top racial stereotypes offend you, stop reading now. All characters are over 18. This is all pure fantasy, none of this is real; do not attempt this at home. In real life, interracial sex between consenting adults is great. Non-consent is not great. In real life, everyone should be treated with dignity and respect. And of course, in real life, always practice safe sex (or better yet, maybe just jerk off to these stories and nobody gets hurt.)

White Sucks Black, Black Fucks White (Club Reparations) Part 4

After several blocks I could hear the distinctive sound of a tire blow out, and the driver pulled over to the side of the road. "A flat tire? Are you shitting me? Where's the spare tire?"

"It's under all the white dudes."

"Fuck. Figures. Well don't just sit there, get them out of the van and change the tire."

The van driver did as ordered, and while nine naked white men huddled on the side of the van, trying not to be seen by traffic, as the driver did not want to jack up the van with nine people in it. Nevertheless, once we were out of the way, the driver retrieved the spare tire and quickly changed it, while Black Roommate called ahead to tell Mr. Big of the predicament. Black Roommate held the phone away from his ear, as it was obvious Mr. Big was pretty pissed. With the tire changed all of us naked slaves were shoved back into the van.

Before we had a chance to pull away, there was a sound of a siren behind us.

Fuck! Cops!" said the driver.

"I sure hope he's Black," answered Black Roommate.

"He is. At least one of them," said the driver, looking in the rear-view mirror.

Within a short time, I heard a voice say, "License and registration, please."

"Yes, officer," followed by sounds of rooting around in the glove compartment.

"May I ask what the problem is?"

"We got a call from a concerned citizen. I need to look in the back of the van please."

"Uh, OK, said the van driver," who got out and walked to the back of the van and opened the doors, revealing nine bound and naked white men and boys (18 of course, see part 3) piled up like cordwood on the floor of the van.

The Black cop studied the situation. It certainly wasn't what he expected to see. He was silent for the longest time, trying to decide what to do. I guess he decided to treat it like a UFO sighting. "Close the door. You may go."

"Thank you brother."

"Don't brother me. Just be on your way. And drive safe."

"Thank you sir."

As the driver started to drive away he turned to Black Roommate and said, "Man, I've been pulled over and gotten tickets for every bullshit thing under the sun, and here we are with a van-full of tied-up white guys and he let's us go?"

"Well, I guess there's no law against transporting naked white men across city lines." They both laughed.

Finally I felt the van park and the door opened. All nine of us were ordered to get out and into a single file. I could see we were at the front entrance to Club Reparations. Some bouncer guys were waiting and attached dog collars around our necks with leashes that were hooked to the man in front of us. It was apparent that we were going to be led into the club like a conga line of naked sex slaves. It was unbelievably humiliating, yet once again my dick was so hard it hurt, and every other white guy's pecker was erect too.

Mr. Big had come out, and apparently the sight of nine naked white men with hard-ons standing in line in broad daylight in front of his club caused him to forget how pissed he was that we were late. I happened to be at the front of the line, followed by my two sons and my dad and then the others. A Black bouncer tugged at my leash and the naked train started shuffling into the club.

I'd been to the club before so I had some idea of what to expect, but nothing prepared me for what I saw this time. On the main stage, five completely naked white women were dancing to an incredibly obscene rap song. I was expecting to see my wife and daughter, and they were there gyrating side-by-side. I was not expecting to see my own mother dancing in the nude.

My mom had actually been a professional dancer when she was younger, and for a woman in her sixties she still had a pretty nice body, gorgeous legs, and like my wife and daughter, ample tits. I'm sure she never expected that her dancing career would be revitalized in front of a room full of hooting Black men, especially since I didn't think she liked Blacks any more than my dad, her husband, did.

I was also not expecting to see my youngest son's girlfriend or my oldest son's fiancé. Both of them were highly accomplished young women from upstanding families, strait-A honor-roll students. Both of them were athletic and attractive enough to be cheerleaders. My older son's fiancé was planning to be a lawyer, and my youngest son's girlfriend, besides being Homecoming Queen, wanted to be a medical doctor. Yet, here they were, stripped naked and dancing for a packed house of jeering Blacks. I think this would have been degrading enough for any white woman, but to be made to dance nude as a group, knowing that every woman in the family was being ogled like so much meat, must have been intensely degrading. They also had every reason to believe that every Black in the place wanted to fuck them, and were very rudely saying so.

Except for my wife, I had never seen any of these women naked before. I'm ashamed to admit that it was really hot seeing my wife, daughter and mother dancing completely nude in front of a howling mob of Black men. My youngest son's girlfriend had a really hot 18-year old body. God, what would her dad think if he could see her now? Hell what was my son thinking? Or my other son, watching his fiancé stripped naked for the entertainment of Black men?

As the line of naked white men was paraded into the room, the crowd got even wilder. The jaws on our white women dropped when they saw their husbands, fathers and sons marched in like fresh meat. I was able to take a quick glance around the room. It was even more crowded than when Mr. Big brought me here the first time and made me suck his cock. There were even more naked white serving girls than before. Many of the ten small stages around the main room had two naked dancers on them, of varying age and sex. One of the guys dancing on a stage I recognized from church. He was a high school teacher, married, with several children, and now he was gyrating on stage with his erect cock.

I saw the Lady Lawyer again, but this time she was up on stage in the nude, dancing to the obscene rap music. There were even more white men under the table giving blow jobs to Black men, and as before all of them were completely naked, except on many of them, their wedding band. Even over the loud rap, the sound of white men sucking filled the place.

The big jumbotron behind the main stage was, like before, showing white women being gang banged by Black men in pretty rough fashion. In the video on screen now, two women were bound, presumably acting out a rape fantasy, and they were our pastor's wife and her mother, each penetrated by three very large cocks.

Unlike the first time, this time there were men and women in bondage in the club. I was shocked to see our pastor tied naked to a crucifix on a wall above the piss pool, in which was his son being used as a urinal by Black men. The pastor's dick was hard as he could see Black men pissing on his son's face and in his mouth.

Suddenly the DJ stopped the music and announced, "Ladies and gentlemen. We've got a special treat for you tonight. Tonight the entire C. family is going to put on a live sex show for us, before we fuck every hole in every one of the family! We've had plenty of father-son, mother-daughter and other white incest acts, but this will be the first time that an entire white family gets fucked live on our stage, and out over the internet."

"Tonight's guest of honor is Mr. Mark Collins, age 45. He is happily married, yesterday was his 25th anniversary, with three children, Tom, age 18, a high school senior, Carol, age 20, a college junior, and Mike, a college senior, engaged to be married. Mark is a graduate of Prestige University, where he graduated at the top of his class. Recently fallen on hard economic times, he is now a senior associate at Blackjack Industries. We are going to fuck every hole in his naked body in front of his entire family, and then we are going to fuck his entire family, including Mike and Carol's fiancés and Tom's girlfriend. What do you think of that?"

The crowd roared it's approval. "What do you think of that?" the DJ said to me.

I was speechless. Exactly what do you say when informed your entire family is going to get fucked on stage in front of a live studio audience?"

"Cat got your tongue, eh? No matter. On your knees."

With no way out, I dropped to my knees. Naked. My hard cock betraying my body's true feelings. Mr. Big walked up on stage, unzipped his fly, and crammed his huge Black cock right into my mouth, causing me to gag very loudly. With my wrists still tied behind my back I had no choice but to let him fuck my face however he wished. He turned us sideways so that both my family and the audience could get a good view of my mouth full of Black cock.

"That's right. He's a devoted son, a loving husband, and a caring father. And now his entire family can plainly see that he is really a cocksucker. A cocksucker subjugated by the power of Black cock."

The crowd roared and made Black power fists. My naked body trembled, slobber and spit drooled out of my mouth as Mr. Big inexorably shoved his cock down my throat, until my entire family could see his balls resting on my chin.

A chant of, "Suck! Suck! Suck!" went up from the crowd. Mr. Big held my head tight and held his cock down my throat, until I ran low on oxygen. My sense was more of shame than panic as by then I had enough experience to know that he would pull out just in time, but knowing that my kids were watching their dad literally dying on another man's dick, and my parent's could see their only child about to be snuffed by a Black man's cock, was intensely degrading.

The chant died down as the crowd wondered just how long Mr. Big would keep his cock lodged in my throat. The DJ just kept yammering on, "Yes, finally a white man who knows his true place, who knows the ultimate power that Black cock has over him and his family." Moments before I passed out, Mr. Big pulled out and I gasped for air, succeeding in not giving them the satisfaction of seeing me puke, although it was close.

"And let that be a lesson to all white men," said the DJ. "OK, grandpa, it's your turn. Crawl over here and suck Black cock. My dad didn't have to go far since we were still all leashed together, but he walked on his knees. I know my dad had always despised Blacks. Now he was going to suck another one, in front of all his kids and grandchildren.

"Yes, ladies and gentleman," here we have Mr. Jim Collins, age 65. Married for 45 years, with one son and three grandchildren. He is a retired city cop." The crowd let out a massive boo. "He's no doubt arrested many brothers for "driving while Black" so now we're going to give him a lesson in "sucking while white." Mr. Collins just sucked his first Black cock this morning, so now he's going to be sucking all the time to make up for lost time."

By now, Mr. Big had grabbed my dad's head and crammed his cock into his mouth. Mr. Big played with him a while, making my dad gag on his dick over and over again, before, without warning, jamming his cock all the way down my father's throat. Like me, I could see his naked body bucking and twitching as it tried to rid itself of the invading monster.

"Did you ever think you would live to see the day your entire family was enslaved by Blacks?" asked the DJ of my dad, who obviously could not respond with the cock crammed down his throat. I couldn't help notice that, like me, the prospect of seeing his entire family being gang fucked had no adverse effect on his erection, which was even bigger than mine but still no match for almost every Black I had seen.

"Ladies and gentlemen, he used to be a cop. Now he's just a full-time cocksucker."

I contemplated why he kept saying "Ladies and Gentlemen," since the only women in the place were all naked white females."

"Your turn," said the DJ to my youngest son. "Make something of your life, get over here an suck some Black cock." Having just seen his father and grandfather sucking cock, my youngest son offered little resistance. The crowd grew more quiet as they sensed they were about to see a third generation of a white family suck a Black man's cock. Mr. Big wasn't one to stand on ceremony, he gabbed my son's head and yanked it down on his cock. This time with just one massive thrust, jammed it to the hilt in my son's mouth.

"Tom Collins is 18-years old, a high school senior at NTHS, student council president, strait-A student, accepted at Prestige University, and an all-star athlete. What more could white parents want from a child? Seeing their pride and joy suck Black cock, that's what," as the crowd roared it's approval. "Your parents are so proud of you!" In a weird way I was, as I watched my naked son take that entire monster cock down his throat, his erect dick bobbing up and down. He got the same treatment as his father and grandfather, ending up down on the floor gasping for air, happy to still be alive.

Then it was my oldest son's turn. Mr. Big bent him over backwards so that my son's head was upside down. Then he stuffed his cock down my eldest son's gullet, with his large Black balls blocking my son's nose. In this position, the audience had a great view of the cock deep in my son's throat as well as his hard cock jutting toward the sky and bouncing with each thrust. You could also see my son's gag reflexes in his stomach muscles, which I noted were fairly impressive.

The DJ explained to the crowd, "Mike is 21, an honor student at Prestige University, was the high school varsity quarterback and is engaged to be married. His beautiful bride-to-be is dancing naked on the stage behind us," as the DJ pointed to my son's fiancé. "Now she'll get to see if her future husband is man enough to take huge cocks down his throat and up his ass. And, as you can see, he is doing a fine job on the first. Yes, bitch, your husband will make a fine cocksucking slave. Actually, a lot of white quarterbacks take it up the ass from all the Black players on the team."

I was amazed that Mr. Big had now stuffed his cock down the throats of all four male members of my family (including me.) When Mr. Big pulled out of my oldest son's mouth, my son fell to the floor like a sack of potatoes, as he gasped for air.

"Sir, the next cocksucker is Carol's fiancé. He's an ROTC cadet and he's going to be an officer in the Navy."

"Is he, now?"

"Yes, sir," said Future Officer.

"We'll see about that. Don't count on me not to tell."

"Mr. Big, that "don't ask don't tell" policy went away several years ago. Now it's legal to suck cock in the Navy, just not on ship," said the DJ.

"Yeah, right. Trust me, you're going to get a lot of Black Sailor cock on board ship and in liberty ports. Suck me, Ensign Fiance." He wasn't an officer yet, but hard to argue with dick in your mouth. "I love fucking you ROTC guys. You all look so pretty in your uniforms. It's the only time I make exception to having white guys strip naked. It's fun making you suck and fuck in your fancy uniforms, with all your doo-dads. All the guys freak out if I get cum on their medals."

Mr. Big was in a rut and gave Future Officer the same choke fuck as the rest of us got. Mr. Future Officer did actually pass out while having his throat fucked, and thudded to the floor. "Looks like your dearly beloved's manhood is questionable," said Mr. Big to my daughter. "The dude can't hold his cock."

Mr. Big looked at the next guy in our line and said, "Who the fuck are you?"

The DJ went, "Beats the shit out of me. But I say you should fuck his throat anyway."

The Black Roommate was heard from, "Actually Mr. Big, he said his wife sent him over to Collins' house talk to our van driver to find out what was going on, so the van driver showed him. He was already naked and sucking the van driver's cock when we came out when you called, so we just threw him in with the rest of these cocksuckers."

"Sounds reasonable. Good thinking," said Mr. Big. Turning to Mr. Nosy Neighbor, he asked, "What's your address?" The guy was so intimidated that he didn't hesitate to give it. "What's your wife's name?"

"Julie, sir."

"Sir. You learn quick. Any kids?"

"Just my daughter."

"How old?"

"Just turned 18, last week."

"So your wife and daughter are home now?"

"They should be. Although my wife is probably worried sick about where I've gone."

"Sounds like a personal problem."

Then someone from the audience yelled, "Less talk, more action!"

Mr. Big just glared at him, which shut the guy up.

"Are they home alone?"

Suddenly realizing the trap he was falling in, Mr. Nosy Neighbor hesitated.

"No matter," said Mr. Big. Turning toward Black Roommate, Mr. Big ordered, "Send some of your crewe over to this guy's house and fuck his wife and daughter, and be sure to get some good video. We need some fresh stuff on the jumbotron here."

Turning back to Mr. Nosy Neighbor, Mr. Big pointed at the guy who had just yelled for more action and said, "That brother has a dick that's not being sucked at the moment. Make yourself useful and go suck it." Somebody unhooked Mr. Nosy Neighbor from the conga line, and he made a beeline to Mr. Loudmouth and commenced sucking the guy's big Black cock."

"And who the fuck are these four?" said Mr. Big, referring to the four naked high school boys at the end of the line.

This time, Black Roommate quickly answered. "They were at Collins' house when we arrived. They had Collins' youngest son stripped naked and were trying to get him to suck all their cocks, claiming that since his daddy sucked cock, so should he. It was disgusting, white boys trying to make another white boy suck cock."

"Yes, but so typical of white boys nowadays. I think they need a bath. Make them get in the piss tub and 69 each other." The audience roared their approval at that, as the boys were led away and forced to lie in the piss tub, which already had several inches of now lukewarm piss sloshing in it. Several Black guys in the audience jumped up to be the first to piss in the boys' faces.

"Straight to toilet slave in the first 20 minutes, that may be a new record," said the DJ.

"Well call Guiness then. Or better yet, call their girlfriends and send them pictures."

"Will make it so sir."

"Well, gents. I think its time to fuck these white pigs. What do you think?"

The crowd roared.

"Should we be kind and gentle or should we fuck the bejesus out of them?" asked Mr. Big of the audience.

The crowd roared various versions of "fuck the shit out of them!"

"Well fuck you," shouted Mr. Big. "We're going to be good hosts and get their assholes ready for a good fucking."

"Boo!" shouted the crowd.

"How about we put these white cunts to good use?"

The crowd quieted down some, intrigued by what might happen.

"Ladies, stop dancing and get down here on your knees behind your husband or man. Except, daughter, you get behind your dad. Mom, get behind your two sons. Now what I want you to do is to thoroughly lick your man's asshole and get it nice and lubed before we fuck their brains out.