White Sucks Black - Reparations Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then Mr. Big, turned to me and said, "Congratulations, you get to keep your job. Of course your job is for you and your family to serve as white sex slaves at my other Club Reparations. I have to admit that having three generations of white men being fucked live on stage was the biggest hit we've had yet. We've fucked plenty of father-son combinations and even quite a few white families, but fucking yours was the most poplar yet. The videos of your family being fucked are already selling like hot cakes and going viral, so you probably won't want to show your face around this town anymore anyway. We now have Club Reparations in over 30 U.S. cities, five in Europe, three in Africa, and four in the Middle East, with more being added every week. So, you will be reprising your family act at all of them. Then we will let you go free.

The reality hit me like a bomb. Life for my family and me as we knew it was over. We were all naked slaves for the entertainment of Black men. Well, at least I didn't need to worry about house and tuition payments. I just had to keep sucking Black cock.

(The end.). Again, this is just jerk-off fantasy, not meant as any kind of social commentary. If you're offended, just remember you're in the interracial non-consent gay section of a PORN site.