White Sucks Black - Reparations Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The ladies hesitated, grossed out at the thought of eating out a white man's ass. By now they'd all been made to eat Black ass, but eating a loved one's ass was just too disgusting.

"If I have to say it a second time, you'll be the ones getting fucked in the ass, without lube." The women were still obviously reluctant but they did as ordered. I had to admit it felt incredibly good when my daughter started licking my butt crack, before finally swirling her tongue deep in my asshole. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see my wife going back and forth between our sons' assholes. On my other side, my mom was chowing down on my dad's ass, and on the other side of my sons, my daughter was rimming her fiance's asshole. Camera flashes went wild as apparently the sight of four white women eating five white men's assholes was something worth preserving for posterity.

"Clean it good ladies. We don't want to get shit on our dicks." After a while Mr. Big said, "OK, cunts, get back dancing for us." Then Mr. Big said to the audience, "I need four volunteers to help me fuck these white boys," which provoked a stampede of Blacks toward the stage. "Whoa, I said four. Can't you brothers count? Inner city public education really does suck. You, you, you and you, get up here and get behind one of these white boys. I'll take grandpa because I haven't fucked him yet. All right, everyone quiet! You'll want to hear this."

Mr. Big then ordered the white boys onto our hands and knees and ordered the Black guys to line up their cocks with our asshole. "Ok, on the count of three I want all of you brothers to shove your cock up whitey's ass. One, two...three!"

The sound of five white men being simultaneously fucked up the ass was indeed memorable. I doubt many ever heard anything like it. Plaintive moans continued as the Black guys hammered all the white assholes. The anonymous Black cock plundering my ass was huge, but weren't they all? After about five minutes of fucking, Mr. Big, announced, "These cry-babies are making way too much noise. I need some more volunteers to shut them up." There was another stampede of Blacks to the stage. "Christ," muttered Mr. Big. "White men can't dance and Black men can't seem to count."

Quickly though, Black men were lined up in front of the white boys, with their cocks hauled out. "OK, as before. On the count of three, shove your cock down whitey's throat. One, two...three!"

The sound of a mass gag as five huge Black cocks brutally penetrated five white mouths and throats was intensely degrading. Five white guys choking on black cock at the same time, and as they were still being fucked in the ass. Five white guys getting fucked in the mouth and ass at the same time by ten Black cocks. Camera flashes went insane. This was a masterpiece of Black cock triumph over white boys. The sight was truly one for the ages, judging by all the photos and video being taken. The crowd was roaring insanely at the sight of five white men being spit-roasted. What must my wife, daughter and mother have thought seeing such a degrading scene of debauchery?

The gang-bang-a-thon continued for what seemed like forever. After a while, the Black guys set up a rotation, where they would move from fucking one white guy's ass to another guy's mouth and so forth. Many Black men had the opportunity to fuck and get sucked by all five male family members. Eventually, the first Black to finish shoving his cock in every ass and mouth of the five males, then started in on the white women.

Granny took the first cock in her mouth and then in her ass. Soon, all the white women were being fucked in the ass, then their mouths too, and then they were triple penetrated. At one point the five white males were simultaneously serving ten Black cocks and the four naked women were servicing twelve. At the peak, 22 Black cocks were being serviced simultaneously by the white family.

Those Blacks who did not have their cocks in a white mouth, cunt, or ass, were coming up on stage to get good photos and video of the spectacular Black-on-white gang bang. Even I had to admit it was of epic, if not biblical, proportions. It was definitely historic in my opinion. Or, as the DJ put it, "the greatest orgy ever told." Technically, at this point it was a mass interracial gang-bang because only the white folks were getting fucked, and fucked hard.

The Black guys were obviously worked up to a frenzy by having an entire white family to fuck in any hole they wanted, and most of them were disciplined enough to be able to sink their cocks into every white hole before they had to cum. After all, how many chances does one get to fuck three generations of an entire family in the same night? Throughout, the DJ continued to spew trash talk, about how my family was getting what it deserved for being white, that we owed the Black man for all the sins of the past, that black men were now entitled to fuck any white person they wanted, and that it was every white man's duty to submit himself and his family for slavery to Black cock.

Once the cum started to flow, it flowed in prodigious amounts. I lost count of how many loads of cum I took in the face, but before I became blinded by all the jizz, I could see my dad's face covered with so much cum that if I didn't know he was my dad I wouldn't recognize him. I felt very badly for him; to go from a highly respected city policeman (actually police chief) to just a cum-dump for Black men was about as low as one could go.

On my other side, I actually could not recognize either of my sons, because both their faces were plastered with a thick mask of oozing splooge. I thought of all that my sons had accomplished, and it was so much to date, and of all their potential for greatness, and now their future would be as cum-covered cocksucking sex slaves for Black men. And of my future son-in-law, I wondered how he could command respect as a naval officer, knowing what Black men had done to him in front of his future wife, and from what I now knew that he would be sucking Black enlisted sailors every day in isolated places on the ship.

Eventually the Blacks decided that they had done their duty in fucking white males, so they made us get up on the back part of the stage and dance naked like my female family members had been doing when we first came in. At first I couldn't see, with all the cum in my eyes, but I knew I must have been quite a sight, gyrating in the nude in a pitiful attempt to dance, cum oozing from my face and down my body, and even though I had cum several times, my dick was still rock hard despite my total degradation.

While my male relatives danced in stage, the fucking of our womenfolk continued for what seemed like an hour. My wife, daughter, mother, and future-daughter-in-law were all fucked again and again in every hole. All the beautiful, highly-intelligent, athletic women were now all nothing but naked cum-sponges for Black men. Cock after cock penetrated their mouths, throats, pussies and assholes, like a human pin-cushion. It wasn't long before their pussies and assholes were literally sloshing in cum, and cum on their face was their new make-up. When I finally could see, the sight of all four women being simultaneously fucked by twelve Black men was a sight I could never un-see, every hole in their naked bodies plugged with a huge Black dick that was pounding them mercilessly. How could my life ever possibly return to normal after witnessing everyone I loved being brutally gang-banged, in front of a cheering crowed.

Meanwhile other naked white people continued dancing on the other stages, while white men of all kinds sucked Black cock under the tables, and other naked serving girls brought more drinks to the audience. At one point I even noticed on the jumbotron that what looked like a bound woman and her daughter were getting gang-banged by Blacks, and then I realized it was my Nosy Neighbor and her daughter getting fucked on live-stream internet.

Meanwhile the four naked teenage white boys sank deeper and deeper as the level of piss in the pool continued to rise as Blacks, now having had many drinks, continuously used the boys' faces as urinals. And above it all, our pastor continued to hang naked on the cross having a view of the greatest debauchery since Sodom and Gomorrah.

After petty much every Black in the place had fucked and cum on the women I loved, I looked down from where I was slowly dancing and it looked like a bomb had gone off, women's bodies were strewn about naked at my feet, lying in puddles of cum and covered in cum. The women were obviously completely exhausted for the countless orgasm's they experienced while being fucked by Black cocks.

Even the DJ seemed to be slowing down with his stream of insults and invective. Some of the crowd looked like they were getting ready to leave. However, Mr. Big had yet more perversion in mind. "Somebody wake up these bitches, they're going to need to see this." The five white men, my dad, my two sons, and my daughter's fiancé, and me were still carrying our last order, as we danced naked and hard, and covered in cum, in full view of the audience.

Mr. Big looked at me and said, "Since you're the guest of honor, you get to go first. Suck your son's cock," pointing at my eldest. Since this wasn't the first time I'd been ordered to suck one of my son's cock today, I just meekly carried out my order. It was the first time I'd sucked my oldest boy though. I figured that if I had to suck my son I might as well do my best to make him feel good and get him off. As I took my son's cock into my mouth and down my throat, I heard Mr. Big, say, "OK grandpa, suck your grandson." Out the corner of my eye I saw my dad obediently drop to his knees and take my youngest son's dick in his mouth. "That's it, show these bitches what kind on men your Collins' boys really are. Men who will suck their own sons' cocks if I tell them to. Men who will eat cum out of the son's freshly fucked ass if I tell them to. And I will."

Black men prodded the family white women, making them look at the disgusting incest act. "So, are you enjoying watching your husband suck your son's cock?" This comment could have been directed at my wife or my mother, since my dad and I were kneeling side-by-side sucking my sons' cocks. "Your husband looks good with his son's cock in his mouth, don't you think? The women were speechless. "Switch," ordered Mr. Big, and my dad and I took the other son's cock in our mouths. After a bit of this, Mr. Big made us switch back.

"Make sure you cum in your daddy's mouth," said Mr. Big to my sons.

It wasn't long before my two sons lost control. My mouth was flooded with my eldest son's cum, while I could see my youngest son spurting into my dad's mouth, some of which dribbled out the sides of my dad's mouth. "Don't swallow yet," ordered Mr. Big. "I want dad and grandpa to kiss each other and swap the loads of cum." Christ, how low could I go? It's one thing to suck your dad's cock, but to kiss him when you both have a mouthful of cum? That is so perverted. And that's exactly what we did. Now I think our wives were truly grossed out.

"Do you still love your men now, white bitches? Some more Black guys came up and started fucking my wife and my mother, while my father and I swapped my sons' cum.

Then Mr. Big, turned to my dad and said, "fuck your son." My dad hesitated. Neither of us had expected this. "Fuck your son now, or granny goes in the piss bath."

My dad reluctantly did as ordered. He lined his cock up with my ass and said, "I'm sorry, son."

"It's OK dad, just do what they say.

And my dad fucked me. The crowd started to get riled up again, watching a white father fuck his own son. My dad's dick was pretty sizable, but after all the Black cocks I'd had in my ass over the last days it went in pretty easily.

"Hey granny, when was the last time you're old man fucked you like he's fucking your son now? What could she say, as a young Black guy was fucking her ass?

"Oh, god son I'm sorry, I'm coming," as my dad shot a load of his cum in my ass. He'd shot a few onto the floor while being fucked in his ass, but this was the first one that was actually in a warm body, mine.

"That's right grandpa, cum in your son's tight white ass. You know you always wanted to do that didn't you?

"OK dad," Mr. Big said to me. "Choose one of your sons and fuck him."

"Oh, Mark, you can't!"

"Someone shut that cunt up!" Someone stuffed a cock in my wife's mouth, which did the trick. I'd sucked and been fucked so many times that I never thought I would get the chance to fuck anything, let alone one of my sons. I was ashamed to admit that I wanted to do it, but I agonized over which one of my sons I should fuck. I chose my eldest son, hoping to spare my youngest. I told my son I was sorry as I sank my cock into his ass and started thrusting. Fortunately my son's ass was well lubricated by other men's cum so my dick went in pretty easy.

"It's OK dad. I still love you." My son had never been terribly demonstrative, always focused on his studies and being a very serious boy. This was a strange time to make his love known, while being fucked in the ass by his own father. But, I told him I loved him too, and was surprised when he began thrusting back on my cock.

"How do you like your new family?" said Mr. Big to my son's fiancé. Did you ever imaging you would see your husband-to-be being fucked by his own dad? Before my son's fiancé could answer, someone stuffed his cock in her mouth, while someone else took her ass. "Look at your future groom's hard dick. He likes being butt-fucked."

I tried not to, but it was becoming increasingly hard not to cum in my son's ass. Just before I did, Mr. Big ordered, "Stop. Pull out. Now fuck your other son."

I looked at my youngest son in horror at being ordered to fuck him. But my son just said, "It's OK, I've been taken by so many men, that another won't matter."

Like my older son, my son's ass was slippery with other Black mens' cum, so soon I was plowing his butt. I couldn't believe that I now had had my cock up both my son's assholes. The feeling was incredible. I loved my sons so much for all that they had accomplished, but what I most wanted to do was shoot my load into my youngest son's asshole, while his girlfriend watched.

I was just about to cum, when Mr. Big ordered me to stop. Then he told both my sons to fuck me at the same time. My sons obeyed his command, and soon my oldest son was fucking my ass while my youngest was fucking my mouth. I was surprised when my youngest son started forcing his cock down my throat. I couldn't blame him, we were all overcome by lust.

The crowd went wild, watching a white dad get fucked by both his sons. By this time my dad was sucking the DJ, while Future Officer was sucking some other stray Black cock. While I was being spit roasted by my sons, Mr. Big made the women get into a circular daisy chain. My wife ate her mother-in-law's cum soaked pussy, while my mom ate my son's fiancé, while she at out by daughter, while she in turn ate the cum out of her own mother's pussy. Then they made them reverse the order. Black guys lined up to jerk their loads right were each woman was eating the other's pussy.

Meanwhile my two sons were pounding the hell out of me. Since they had both been recently sucked off by my dad and me, they were good for quite a while. My youngest son throated me while my oldest buried his dick all the way in my ass.

Although I could barely see through all the residual cum on my face, I was aware that camera flashes were going off like crazy. A white man being fucked in the mouth and ass by his own sons for the entertainment a Black crowd, and in front of his wife, daughter, mother and father no less, who were also all getting fucked in the ass at the same time, now that was something worth memorializing on video. I was surprised how much my sons got into it; they both fucked me long and hard. After awhile, Mr. Big ordered my sons to switch, and the cock that was in my ass was now in my mouth and vice versa. Mr. Big called switch several time so I was made to taste my ass, mixed with Black cum, on both my son's dicks.

Then the DJ, announced, "And now for a special treat, all the white slaves will cum on Mr. C's face."

Mr. Big ordered my dad, both sons, and my future son-in-law to gather around and jerk their load onto my face. I could see that my wife, mother and daughter were being made to watch, while still being fucked in the ass. Surprisingly (although I don't know why) my dad was the first to shoot, plastering my face with a surprisingly large load of cum, given this wasn't his first cum of the night. Then almost simultaneously, both my sons hosed down my face with cum, filling in any spot left uncovered by my dad's cum. By now blinded by jizz (again) I felt yet another load squirt in my hair and forehead, presumably from Future Officer.

Then I felt another load of cum hit my face. Jeez, who was that? Then more cum landed on my face, while the oozing mass of jizz started sliding down my cheeks and chin, landing on my chest and on my seemingly permanently erect cock. It seemed that since I was the guest of honor, every white slave in the place was being given a chance to cum in my face. Many of them had not come in quite awhile, so soon I was a jizz-coated body writhing naked in puddles of cum on the stage. If my mother hadn't actually seen all these guys shoot their cum on my face she wouldn't have been able to recognize me.

"Oh yeah, cover this guy in cum in front of his wife and kids! Make his parents proud of how much cum their only son can wear on his face!"

There were so many photo flashes that I thought I was a star on the red carpet at the Academy Award. "And the winner of the 2020 Oscar for best facial cumshot is Mark Collins, for taking over 30 loads to the face in front of his entire family!"

And then, the DJ ordered my family to eat all the cum off my face and body. The Blacks made my naked family suck up every drop of cum and swallow it. My family had gotten used to constantly wearing cum on their faces, but hadn't had to swallow much of it. Most of my family didn't like slurping up cum, which I could tell by the looks of disgust on their faces, once my wife had eaten the cum that had been gluing my eyes shut.

Eventually my family had been fucked into total exhaustion. Sometime, I actually fell asleep on the stage. When I awoke in the morning, some black guy was zip-tying my hands behind my back. I saw that most of my family was in the same condition, and the rest were in the process of being tied. We were led naked out into the parking lot, where some Black guys hosed us down with a garden hose with fucking cold water.

As my family stood there totally nude and dripping wet I wondered what they had in store for us now. I knew now that at least several of my co-workers were leading relatively normal lives, despite being slaves to Black men, with duty every few days at the Club Reparations, and daily demands to suck Black cock in various places. But in between interludes of sucking Black cock, they still went to work, and church, and their kids still went to school.

A couple Black bouncers separated us into two groups. My youngest son's girlfriend, my oldest son's fiancé, and my daughter's fiancé, were herded into one group. My wife, two sons, daughter, mother and father were corralled into another group. I had no idea where Mr. Nosy Neighbor or Paperboy and his three teen friends were.

Two black windowless vans pulled up. The "fiancé/Girlfriend group was shoved into one van. My immediate family plus my parents were all herded in the back hatch of the other van, with our seven naked and bound bodies all crammed together.

Mr. Bigg and Mr. Blackboss arrived and looked us over. Mr. Big told the driver of the other van, "Take these white sluts and dump them in their front yards." And then to the two women and Mr. Future Officer, "Don't worry, you're still going to be sucking and fucking a lot of Black cock from now on. We know where you live, so just accept that you are now slaves at the beck and call of any Black man that wants to fuck you."