White Sucks Black (Senior Ditch 02)

Story Info
White family enslaved by Blacks.
8.9k words
4.59
20.3k
27

Part 11 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

White Sucks Black, Black Fucks White (Senior Ditch Day) Part 2

If stories about dominant black men turning straight white men and their families into cocksucking sex slaves offend you, then try reading some other story. If you are looking for loving relationships between men, try the gay romance section; this story isn't it. If you don't like bisexuality, father-son incest, lots of facial cum or the occasional golden shower, this is not the story for you. If degrading sex and over-the-top racial stereotypes offend you, stop reading now. All characters are over 18. This is all pure fantasy, none of this is real; do not attempt this at home. And of course, in real life, always practice safe sex (or better yet, maybe just jerk off to these stories and nobody gets hurt.) All High School students are 18-year old Seniors.

White Sucks Black (Senior Ditch 2)

(in Chapter 1 I was ditching school at home and got the shock of my life seeing my dad sucking Coach Jefferson's big black cock, and then gang-banged by the Coach's two sons.)

And then, shit, more sounds for a kitchen! I'd been so wrapped up looking at all the photos of my parents being fucked that I had lost track of time, plus like a real idiot, I was still in my dad's study completely naked with my clothes on the other side of the house in my room.

This time I recognized the voice of my mom and another woman, who I thought might be her sister Jayne (a college professor) and at least two Black men, maybe more. Fortunately they did not linger in the kitchen, but went upstairs to my parent's bedroom. I followed the trail of voices, not really with the intent of seeing what they were doing, but with getting back to my room before I got caught elsewhere in the house and had to explain why I was naked. Why on earth I thought that would be more difficult than mom explaining why she was home at lunch with several Black men, I had no idea.

To get to my room, however, I would have to cross the hallway where I could potentially be seen if the door to my parent's bedroom at the end of the hallway was open. As I got to the top of the stairs, and judging by the obvious sounds of fucking coming from mom's room, the door was obviously wide open. Since mom was obviously not expecting me to be home, apparently no one felt the need to close the door. Once again, I resorted to my sneaky-peek maneuver.

The door was in fact wide open and I got a real eye-full. Mom and her sister were in a naked 69 eating each other's pussy while both were getting ruthlessly fucked by Black men, while a third was taking video. Since none of them were looking, I quickly tip-toed across the hallway, led by my raging boner, into my room. Once inside, I gathered up my clothes, but I could plainly hear the two women moaning as they were being vigorously fucked. I figured that as long as I could hear them having sex, there was no need to put on my clothes.

From the sound of it, these Black guys were giving mom and Aunt Jayne no mercy as they fucked both of them where my mom and dad slept. At one point I thought the bed was going to break. My mom and her sister were moaning like a couple of sluts in a porn movie, so it didn't sound like either of them was unwilling. Every so often their moans were choked off by gagging sounds, as I assumed the Black guys would pull out of whichever white woman they were fucking and shove their cock in her sister's mouth. I could catch parts of what the Black men were saying, and it appears to have been a cascade of racial and obscene sexual abuse.

The moans from my mom and her sister grew ever louder until I thought the neighbors might hear. The Black men were obviously fucking the living daylights out of both the married white women. My mom and her sister had always been very close, but I suspect they never imagined they would be getting fucked side-by-side, their attractive naked white bodies penetrated by huge black cocks. I then heard animalistic grunts. I knew enough to know that both my mom and her sister were getting pumped full of cum, whether in their pussy, ass or mouth I couldn't say.

All of a sudden I heard footsteps and voices coming down the hall toward my room. "So, how did you enjoy fucking your persecutor's wife in her husband's bed?"

"Not half as much as I'm going to enjoy fucking him in the ass," said a Black man that I presume my dad, a district attorney, had sent to the slammer.

"Don't worry. We can arrange that. He's our slave now, just like this cunt here."

I couldn't believe they were referring to my dad as a slave and my mother as a cunt, but I didn't have time to think about it as they came closer. I rolled under my bed in the nick of time, with almost no room to spare. I was still naked, lying on my stomach with my hard cock pressed against the floor, when I nearly had the wind knocked out of me as one of the black feet I could see apparently shoved a white woman into my bed, and jumped in behind her.

"Now, it's really hot to fuck a married white bitch in her own bed, but I also like to be sure to fuck them in their kids' beds too."

That answered the question of who was about to be fucked in my bed. My mom!

"See, this is obviously her son's room. You can tell because it's a pig sty, with clothes strewn all over."

I hoped like hell that my mom wouldn't realize that the clothes on the floor were the same ones I'd worn when I pretended to go to school that morning.

"Now, every time this white cunt comes in this room to wake up her son for school she will never be able to forget that she was fucked right here, in her son's bed. In fact, she's gonna get fucked in her ass right in her son's bad, ain't that right you white slut!"

I heard my mom squeal in fear.

"No, white bitch. It's going up your ass, and quit whining about it. It's not the first time, you whore."

It soon became apparent that the Black man was shoving his cock into my mom's ass, but she kept moaning.

"One of you guys shut this bitch up for me, would you?" I saw feet moving to the head of my bed, and then my mom's whines were replaced by gagging noises.

"That's right. Fuck that bitch's brains out, while I fuck her ass. Make her put that PhD to good use sucking your cock."

From under the bed I saw as my aunt was shoved to her knees, behind the one Black man still standing, facing away from Aunt Jayne.

"That's good. Make that white slut eat your ass while I fuck her sister's ass."

With each thrust of the Black man's cock into my mom's ass, I could feel the weight of my mattress pressing down on my ass, which pushed my cock against the floor. The result that as he was ass-fucking my mom, he was making me fuck the cold tile floor.

"Man, you sure splooged this bitch's face good. She's dripping jizz all over her kid's pillow. Boy is he going to be in for a surprise. When was the last time you came? Probably didn't get to do that much in prison, right?"

"Actually I came in some white guy's mouth only a couple hours ago. I just cum a lot. And actually, prison wasn't so bad. I fucked so many white guys I can't count that high, other prisoners, and guards, and even my lawyer. In fact that's who I fucked last, to thank him for getting my sentence reduced."

"So, how many white guys did you rape in prison?" asked the Black guy who had his dick in my mom's mouth.

"None," said the Black ex-convict. "Didn't have to."

"How, so?"

"Well, all the white guys had heard stories about white men being raped by Black guys in prison. They just assumed that I was going to rape them, and most of them assumed that I could have raped them if I wanted to, which I could. Every last one of them gave up without putting up a fight. I'd just have to make eye contact with a white guy, and you could see the fear in his eyes, and he'd drop to his knees and suck so fast it would make your head spin. The whole time I was there, white guys were dropping like flies to suck our black dicks. I'm sure every white dude in the joint took it up the ass."

"The guards didn't stop it?"

"Naw, they didn't give a shit. The Black guards didn't give a damn how many white prisoners got fucked, and the white guards were too busy sucking the Black guards' dicks, when they weren't sucking ours."

"The white guards sucked your dick? Get out."

"Strange but true. The white guards didn't have to suck, but they did anyway. Once they'd been turned by a Black guard, they couldn't get enough black dick."

"That's bullshit!"

"I shit you not."

"What was even better was when the wives of white prisoners came for a conjugal visit. Often the guards would let Black prisoners go with the white prisoners, and naturally the black prisoners would fuck the white guys' wives instead of the white guy. The wives' were always shocked by the idea, but I never saw one resist. Married white women will go down on their knees to suck black cock almost as fast as white guys, just like these two sluts here. Ah, this bitch's tongue sure feels good in my ass."

As my mom was being fucked at both ends, only a few inches above me, it was all I could do not to shoot my load on the floor. All I could see of Aunt Jayne was her knees and ankles, but imagining her naked and eating the Black ex-convict's asshole, was strangely exciting, but imagining my loving mom being spitroasted right in my own bed was unbearable, especially as they repeatedly called my mother names like, bitch, slut, cunt, and whore.

"I used to like to make white guys suck my cock in front of their wives, then after I fucked their wives, I'd make them clean off my cock, and then fuck them in the ass while they ate my cum out of their wife's cunt. I can't tell you how many of those white wives told me they wanted me to fuck them again as soon as I got out. I've got dozens of addresses of white women wanting me to fuck them again."

"Man, you're making me want to get arrested too."

"Yeah, it's not so bad. Three meals a day, a warm place to sleep, hot showers, plenty of time at the gym, and plenty of white assholes to fuck. What's not to like? I probably got my rocks off six or seven times a day, usually in a white guy's mouth, but at least a couple of assholes a day. The guards also made sure that every Black guy had at least one white cellmate who we could fuck any time we wanted, and they would rotate the white guys so we wouldn't get bored fucking the same one all the time."

"Well, gotta admit, we've come a long way from when we'd get lynched just looking as a white woman," commented the Black guy fucking my mom's ass.

"Yeah, fucking white men feels pretty good, but I did miss all the white women I was fucking. I was put in jail on false charges."

"I thought you were convicted of raping a white woman, a married one?"

"See, now that's complete bullshit. I did break into her house, and I did fuck her and her daughter, but I didn't rape either one of them. They were both moaning like cheap whores when the bitch's husband came home. I fucked him too, right in front of his wife and daughter. I admit that I didn't ask his opinion before I stuffed my cock in his mouth, but he made absolutely no attempt to resist. I think his wife just got pissed because I fucked her husband in the ass instead of her. She didn't even call the cops until hours later."

"So how did you get convicted?"

"Well this bitch's husband (presumably my dad the prosecutor) stacked the jury with white men and black women, so it looked like it was diverse, but most of the white men have seen or know their wives are being fucked by black men, and the black bitches are all pissed that we're fucking white women instead of them."

"Man, that sucks."

"No, he's going to suck, when I get a hold of him." I flashed back to seeing my dad with black cock in his mouth only a few hours earlier. To my shame, as I heard my mom moaning in orgasm around the cock in her mouth as another one was unloading in her ass, I shot my load onto the floor. In fact my cum spurted so far that I was concerned that if Aunt Jayne didn't have her face buried on the Black man's ass, she might see the puddle of my semen under the bed.

"So what's the story with this bitch with her head up my ass?"

"Jizz-face Jayne? She's a college professor. Gave a bad grade to a star football player, Black naturally, so he and a bunch of other of his teammates found and fucked her son and threatened to post it on the internet unless she agreed to give him a passing grade, and let him fuck her for his trouble, and his friends too. Actually they posted the gang bang of her son on the internet anyway, but that's beside the point. The football player, and every Black player on the team threw a bukkake party..."

"A what? I don't speak Japanese."

"Bukkake? What, you been in prison or something? Bukkake is when a large group of guys all shoot their cum on a slut's face. Supposedly a Japanese village punishment for an unfaithful wife."

"See, I thought it was Japanese. We'd do that to any new white guy in the prison, strip him naked and all the Black prisoners would jack on his face, so that he knew his place. We didn't have a fancy Jap word for it. We just gave the white guy a cum bath. We'd make him wear the cum on his face for hours, just to humiliate the motherfucker."

"Actually, lots of white guys fantasize about taking a load of Black man's cum on their face, especially married white guys for some reason."

"You're shitting me. That's gross."

"No, that's just white. Typical white man behavior. You'll see, now that you are out of the joint. A lot's changed in the last few years. White guys be wanting to suck your dick left and right, and most of them want you to cum on their face. Me, I like to make them beg for it first, and they all do. Martin Luther King would shit if he could see thousands, maybe hundreds of thousands of white men of all ages kneeling naked to suck as many black cocks as they can. It's a disgrace to the white race, but they've finally found their place."

"I guess being white really sucks now, right?"

"More like, whites suck now. All of them. You'd be surprised how many whites feel guilty about slavery and their white privilege and feel they should atone for it by sucking our cocks and letting us fuck them."

"Let us fuck them, my ass. I've been fucking any white bitch I wanted for a long time. Now it looks like I can fuck any white guy I want too."

"That's pretty much the case. Anyway, back to Jizz-junkie Jayne. She does suck ass pretty good doesn't she? Putting that doctoral degree to good use, right slut?"

"Mmmmrpggrk," was all Aunt Jayne said as she continued to lick the Black ex-con's asshole.

"Any way, all the Black guys on the football team showed up at her house one day and gave Jizz-face Jayne a bukakke party right in front of her family. Then they fucked her whole family. After they'd fucked her husband, son and daughter (18 of course,) they started working their way through the rest of her family. They gang-banged her parents and then her in-laws, and that's how this bitch I'm fucking now got roped in."

"Holy shit," I thought. If what they said was true, and I had no reason to doubt it, then the Blacks on the college football team had all fucked my grandparents too. That was hard to imagine, although grandma was pretty hot for someone in her 60's. Christ, what was I thinking?"

"Now Jayne is a sex-slave for the Black fraternity on campus, and any Black student fucks her pretty much whenever they feel like it. Now her sister is a sex slave too, as are both their husbands, and it won't belong before we enslave this cunt's kids too." (That would be me and my college co-ed sister.)

"Hey, now that this bitch with her tongue up my shitter has got my dick hard again, mind if I tap that ass you're fucking?"

"Not at all, you're our guest today. You can fuck any hole in these white bitches you want."

I could make out in the reflection of my computer screen that the guy fucking my mom's ass pulled out, walked around to my mom's head (which still had a cock stuffed in her mouth) and kind of shove the other Black guy out of the way. "But first, clean your ass off my cock you white whore."

I heard my mother moan as the ex-convict shoved his huge black cock into her ass, and then heard her gag as the cock fresh from her ass plunged into her mouth.

"That's right, white bitch. Taste your ass on my dick. Swallow your white pride like all white cunts should."

"I've got an idea," said the third Black. Let's get these sluts back into a 69 and make them eat each other's cunts while they get fucked in the ass. Make each of them taste their sister's ass on your cocks."

"Sounds like a great idea. Get it on your phone so we can send the video to their cocksucking husbands and they can see their wives doing ass-to-mouth."

With two women and two men on my bed, I started to feel like I was going to get crushed under the bed. I was definitely pinned, and getting bounced pretty hard as the two Black men vigorously ass-fucked my mom and her sister, stopping only periodically to pull out and stuff their slimey cocks into the other woman's mouth, before shoving it back in a white ass.

"Well, this is definitely better than prison."

"So, does it feel good to fuck the ass of the wife of the guy who sent you there?"

"Yeah that does feel good. But it's going to suck having to get a job. At least in prison there was unlimited white ass to fuck."

"Gee, how long you been in, man? Things have changed. Black men only need to work if they want to."

"How's that?"

"Just seduce and fuck some married white slut, and then move in with her as long as you want. If her husband doesn't like it, then you can just throw his ass out or fuck his ass too. Eat their food, drink their booze, drive their car, empty their ATM. If you threaten to fuck their son and daughter, the husband will usually comply with whatever you want to do. Once you have pictures of hubby with cock in his mouth, he will do anything. Then just fuck the whole family anyway until you are bored with them. Then just find another white family and enslave them too."

"Really?"

"Yeah, lot's of Black brothers are doing it now. That's the real reason Black unemployment numbers are so high. We're too busy fucking all the white people to have time for a job."

"You're full of shit."

"No. It's called reparations. White people owe us for all the shit they've done to us. Instead of paying us money, they're just paying us with their asses."

"I guess that makes sense."

"Nowadays it's a piece of cake to fuck white people. Just start a conversation with any white person, and ask them if they believe Black lives matter. A lot of them don't believe it, but they will never admit it to a Black person. Then ask them if they feel guilty for their white privilege. Most of them won't know what to say, so then ask them if they are racist. They will all deny it. Then tell them to prove it. They'll ask how. That's your cue to whip out your dick. Tell them to prove they are not racist by sucking your dick. You'll be amazed at how many white people will fall for that. If they hesitate, just give them a little shove to their knees, put your cock right in their face, and every last one of them will submit to sucking your dick.

"Damn. I know it was easy fucking white guys in prison. Didn't know it had become so easy on the outside too."

"Yeah, doesn't matter, male or female. Deep down in side, all white people know that they are guilty of committing heinous crimes against Black people. They know they need to atone for their ancestors enslaving our ancestors. They know that it is only fair that white people should be slaves to Black people. That's how god intended it."

"So, should I cum in this bitch's ass or her mouth, or her sister's mouth?"